Fiery Nights Ch. 01

Story Info
Following a firefighter's work and love life.
1k words
4.33
10.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacey begins moaning; "right there, oh ueah. I'm...I'm...I'm..yes...yes..."

Chad begins to smile "Merry Christmas, Lacey." A violent sigh falls from her lips as her whole body begins to convulse. They exchange what Chad thinks is the longest kiss of their lives, the only thing that tears them apart is the sound of a ringing phone (and the worst type at that, a cell phone). It is stilll compleatly black in the room and chad fumbling with the phone to catch a glimpse at the caller i.d. accidentally hit the talk button and was greeted by the voice of his best friend Aaron.

"Chad?"

"Yeah what do you need man?"

"Nothing much just wanted to see what you were up to."

"Well I was spending a romantic evening with Lacey."

"Sorry dude, I just thought you might want to come down to the strip club with me tonight."

Chad knew that this would be a bad idea, but in case he had any doubts, Lacey offered a soul piercing gaze.

Chad smartly replied with "Nope, I've got all the titties I need right here."

"All right then I will talk to you later."

"Well acctually Lacey and I are going to grab a bite to eat at Denn's, you wanna come?

Aaron, knowing he already screwed up the evening, knew it couldn't hurt and replied with "Sure I'll meet you there in about half an hour."

Chad and Lacey pilled into their black F-250 and headed the 10 miles into town to meet Aaron. Just as they sit down, the pagers on both Aaron and Chad's hips go off. A house fire in the ritzy part of town, as the only two career fire fighters who had recieved the day off. The two couldn't bear to leave their pagers at home, they both look to Lacey in hopes of recieving an approving look.

"Go on." Lacey states, slightly disapointed as she was looking forward to the rest of tonight.

"Thanks babe" Chad said as her gave her a quick kiss and bolted out the door with Aaron.

Upon arriving on scene, our fearless team is given a hose and assigned to search and rescue. With flames licking the door, Chad advises Aaron to make entry through the rear. Upon opening the back door, the radios start going crazy, one of the volunteers has passed out somewhere on the second floor.

"It can never be right by the door can it?" Chad sarcastically asks.

Aaron musters the response of "That would just be to easy wouldn't it!"

They found Mike in the hall next to the bathroom. Mike is about 250 lbs and not quite cut out for this job, but the doctors say that he was just dehydrated and should have known better than to go charging in.

When Chad got home there were hugs and kisses to greet him.

"Who was it? I heard the scanner and got worried that it might be you or Aaron."

"No it was Mike, again."

"Why don't you guys just fire him?"

"Well first off, how do you fire someone that doesn't recieve a paycheck? Anyway, I am going to jump into the shower."

Chad was really into his shower, just rinsing to the soap off a himself when the curtain came flying open. There stood Lacey in her Mrs. Clause teddy, telling Chad to hurry up and he may get his Chrtistmas present. He quickly jumped out of the shower and performed a half-assed towel off. Running to the bedroom he found his present already unwrapped and spread open for him to admire. Lacey knew that Chad liked to give her oral, but she was never really a huge fan of it. So she decided that she would let him finish what he started so much earlier that night.

He slowly began licking her and tantallizing every nerve she never knew she had. Nipping at the lips and clitoris, her hips began to thrust wildly. This made Chad wonder if she really didn't enjoy this, or if it was just the thought that she didn't like until it was happening again. Lacey let out the biggest moan Chad had ever witnessed in his life, and he had been around the block a few times. Lacey, just before cumming, started to push Chad back away from her until he was laying on his back. She started to kiss him, trying to overlook the taste of her in his mouth and yet getting hot from the thought of it at the same time. She began kissing down his neck until her lips found his nipples, nibbling and sucking on them for but a few minutes until her heart was content. At this point she continued moving down to his six pack abs, she spent little time here as she prefers a man with meat on his bone. Her next stop was the tuft of hair at the base of his now raging hard shaft, she began twirling her finger in the hair she began kissing all the way up. Upon reaching the head, she slowly parted her lips and allowed his member to slowly enter her. Moving her head up and down, he knew it wasn't going to last long. When he tried to tell her, she just looked up and smiled. This made life even harder for him as he knew what that smile meant, for one of the few times she was going to take him all the way and swallow. After but a few more thrust, he lost it. He finally exploded, send semen with such force that it slid all the way down her throat. Then she did something he had never seen anyone do, she pulled out her vibrator. She slowly began pleasuring herself, with the pace getting more rapid and urgent as her orgasm was getting closer and closer. She brought herself to climax in front of his eyes. They began to kiss and fell asleep in one another's arms.