Fiery Temptress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah baby, fuck my ass! Tear it up! Rip it open! Make it yours!" On the last one I had the most intense orgasm in my life. I thrusted deep intro her contracting asshole while my cock spurted wave after wave of cum into her body. With each new wave, I rammed myself deep into her guts, and on the last one, I held that position.

She fell forward and I fell with her. Her tongue was still hanging out of her mouth and she was smiling. We laid like that, her spread eagle and me on top, in a sweaty pile for about 3 minutes. Then I lifted myself to a kneeling position and just breathed for a moment. She was still spread out on the ground in some sort of ecstatic stupor. Her ass cheeks were slightly parted and he could see a small bead of white forming in the center of her gaping asshole. I first noticed her moving when she promptly clench her cheeks together. She stood up and found her clothes. As she pulled on her shirt, she looked at me and smiled.

"Well that was fun." She found her shorts and slid them up her legs.

"My name is Amber, by the way." I continued to stare at her like I always had.

"My name is Darren."

"We'll, nice to meat you Darren." She bent over giving me a full view of her shapely ass through those blue shorts and took a small square of paper out of her shoe. She handed it to me and I unfolded it. On the inside was her name, Amber, and she wrote it with the "e" as a little heart. Under her name was her phone-number.

"I'm a personal trainer. So you can call me anytime and we can do another 'private' session." She started to walk towards the door. A thought jumped into my mind before she left.

"Would you like my number?"

She turned around and smiled.

"I already have it."

"Oh." I took a quick look around and saw she hadn't taken her bra or thong.

"Wait," I called, "you forgot your underwear." She, once again, turned and smiled.

"Keep 'em." With that she turned around and walked away, towards the door. As usual, my gaze found her flowing locks of silky, smooth fiery hair and drifted lower. My eyes were glued to Amber's ass as she playfully shook it around while walking. I noticed something as she walked through the door, and that was the small, growing wet spot forming in the center of her sexy blue shorts.

*****

Thanks for reading my first erotic story. Please leave a comment if you liked it. Or even if you didn't, leave one anyway and let me know what I did wrong.

12