Fifi La Femme: A Pansy at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pris69696
pris69696
16 Followers

Ever since I was 10 years old I'd wanted to dress up as a woman and have queer sex with a man. Homosexual acts like fellatio (sucking off a man's cock) and sodomy (arse-fucking) were regarded as grossly obscene and unnatural and yet now I longed to perform even more obscene homo acts for my new hubby.

As I sniffed poppers and took Frank's massive fuck-pole up my anus I suddenly wanted to submit totally to my man. I wanted to be raped; put in bondage; spanked and whipped; fist-fucked spit-roasted and even pissed on. I'd read about all these kinky sex acts that queers get up to; Oooooo Leather Men in chaps and harnesses who tie you up; Head Masters who cane and then bugger you; toilet sex with Lorry drivers. As for me the roles were endless; French Maid; Schoolgirl; tart; pretty Schoolboy. Oooooo I was so excited.

By now my hubby was giving me a really hard poking and lifting me off the bed with the sheer power of his arse-fucking. Oooooo he had a big one like a fucking arm it was and my cunt was gaping. Oooooo FUCK ME FRANK; FUCK MY CUNT!" I sobbed as he grunted like an animal and violated my homo fanny with his massive hairy throbbing dong. "FUCK I'M CUMMING!" he yelled and with that hosed great globs of hot spunk right up my arse. "Oooooo semen; spunk; sperm! Fill me with seed darling get me PREGNANT!" I shrieked as my pussy convulsed and received his load of sticky man-cum. Oh with that I had the most wonderful multiple female orgasm. His prick up my quim made me cum in little squirtsl; Oooooo I was a woman!

A Woman at last!

Frank slowly withdrew his meaty length of man-cock from my well fucked pussy which closed with a loud "plop." A river of semen began to flow from my now gaping cunt and I quickly sashayed to the bathroom for a tampax to stem the flow of Frank's seed.

My knickers and nylons were drenched in sperm but I was deliriously happy to have been a woman for Frank; a wife; a whore and a homo too. I powdered my nose; washed my gay vagina and clit then changed into Doreen's most effeminate boudoir lingerie; a pansy pink full length nightie and negligee set trimmed with ostrich feathers worn over a delish pink satin platform bra; sussy belt; French knickers; sheer gloss nylons and pink fur trimmed boudoir heels. I felt so swishy and femme as I minced back into the bedroom.

When I slipped back into bed with him we kissed and cuddled passionately his strong arms around me and I simply melted. Frank was everything I ever wanted in a man; big and strong; hairy; virile; potent and with a cock that filled my hungry clenching love-tunnel to the brim.

As Frank rolled over on top of me I opened my legs and wrapped them around his heavy hairy body. He had a massive erection again and slid smoothly into my slippery dilated vagina pushing it all the way in until I was fully impaled on my hubbie once more. Oh how he made love to me; gently sliding his big hot cock in and out of my quim as I clung onto him; his lips on mine.

I was a woman; a wife; having sexual intercourse with her well-endowed husband; his belly rubbing against my clitoris; my breasts bouncing in my bra cups and my vagina full of cock. I was in love.

It was wonderful to have a stiffie and not have to do the fucking. My little winkle was meant to be gently rubbed whilst a real man poked my pussy with a great fat leathery man-cock teasing my prostate with his mushroom head while I lay there squealing and sobbing like a woman.

By now Frank's bollocks were slapping against me as he approached his climax. "Spunk me darling!" I begged as his fucking strokes reached a crescendo. His rammed his full 10-inches deep into my cunt and erupted inside me like a volcano gushing hot baby-making sperm into womb. His balls tightened as the semen hosed into me and I erupted too my feminine orgasm causing my whole body to shudder and quiver beneath my virile masculine husband.

We slowly fell asleep in each other arms. "Marry me Fifi," Frank whispered his warm cock pressed against my bottom. "Yes darling oh I love you so!"

pris69696
pris69696
16 Followers
12