Fifi's Long Wait

Story Info
Fifi the maid needs to cum so badly.
5.7k words
4.65
112.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vertex
Vertex
35 Followers

Around about 3 weeks ago, Sid had managed to acquire his very own maid; however, 'she' was not your normal run of the mill domestic worker. Oh no, Fifi liked to dress as a maid to fulfill her submissive cravings and the most notable difference was the fact that she had a penis. When working as a maid, she didn't call it that, tucked away in her silky panties it was her 'clitty'

She remembered her first meeting with Master Sid which explained her terrible frustration. You see, he'd informed her that if she was going to serve him, he didn't want her distracted by her clitty rubbing inside those soft panties. Master Sid had explained the only way to combat this was to be put into chastity.

The first two weeks after having the small plastic tube locked around her clitty had been bearable and she had been an attentive and good working girl. By the end of week 3 things were very different. Unable to satisfy her sexual urges, her level of horniness had increased exponentially and now she was hardly able to do anything without thinking of getting her clitty out and gloriously rubbing it until she came.

And that made things worse! Every time she thought about it, she felt a familiar expansion of her organ, the longing, the need until it met with it's cruel prison which stopped the process continuing and left her leaking her precummies but unable to reach full hardness.

Every act seemed to be a cause of extreme mental anguish. Take dressing for Master Sid today as an example. Having bathed and showered, she had dreaded getting attired properly for work. Normally, wearing all of those soft, feminine, sexy clothes would have been the highlight of any day, but today she knew what the act of putting them on was going to do to her.

As always she started with her black waspie, wrapping it around her waist, doing up the buttons, feeling it beginning to hug her waist the way she loved, cinching her in, providing those lovely curves and the suspender straps tickling her thighs.

This of course started the process, the frustrating need with no sign of release! Next was the thing she dreaded the most, Master Sid insisted on her wearing the most gorgeous fully fashioned silk stockings. Oh the way they rustled and caressed, the beautifully straight lines up the back of her legs and the pure erotic sensations she'd have to endure as she slid them up. And that was just the start, the whole day they'd be reminding her of how much she loved them as they rubbed together or slipped as she turned or bent over or stretched to reach something. Looking at the clock and knowing Master Sid punished a lack of punctuality; her hands shook as she balled up one of the stockings and started to slide it up her leg.

"Shit that feels nice, the way it flows and strokes my soft skin, it's so good," she thought as her clit crushed itself within the confines of its cage. She wanted to just yank the stocking up and be done with it, but her master was wise to that little trick and had ordered that she always slide them on sensually. She felt it reach her thigh, let out a little whimper and leaked some precum into the tube. Finally clipping it into her suspender strap, she adjusted the back one so that the line of her seam was perfectly straight and the clip joined at the exact point of the seam. At little shudder ran down her spine as she remembered the time when her seam wasn't straight and the clip wasn't joined in the right place. Master Sid had been most annoyed and gave her a lesson that meant sitting down had been painful for a number of days afterwards!

Next she rolled the other stocking up her leg. "Why did it have to rustle so? Why did it have to feel so good? Why did it look so damn sexy?" she thought as more precum leaked out and started to drip into a little puddle on the floor Looking down at the pool of glistening liquid, she know what she had to do, her master didn't like her making a mess, so it had to be cleaned up right away! The strict instructions were that anything that spilled out of a cock or clitty had to be licked up immediately. She dropped to her knees, the stockings shifted, the waspie hugged her tight and she could feel the suspender straps digging into her bare flesh. A soft moan, a flutter of her eyelids and then her clitty expanding against that damn cage again bring her back to the task at hand.

Lowering her head seeing the pool of liquid shining in front of her, she opened her mouth and began to lick the warm salty fluid from the hard floor, lapping away at it, enjoying the saline taste. In no time at all the floor was nice and clean and the job of preparing herself needed to be continued. Next for the footwear, a pair of lovely black patent stiletto pumps. They were so pleasing to the eye, so nice to slip on and oh so nice to feel her bum and legs being accentuated by those lovely sexy heels she thought as she caught another drip of precum on her finger and slowly sucked it clean.

Now it was time for her to plug her ass pussy, Master Sid always demanded that she presented herself with her special plug in place. For the most part, the plug was pretty much the same as any other. It was made of rubber with a dull pointed top, a widening shaft with a quickly tapered end and a bar to ensure that it would slip into place but not slip inside. The difference was that this one had a special screw attachment built into it where items could be fixed. So far, she'd been given a tail, had thigh restraints fitted and most recently a feather duster attachment. That had been a tough day, having to squat in order to clean the furniture, swinging her buttocks back and forth, feeling the plug moving around inside her, massaging her 'g-spot' gland. Yes, she had to lick up a lot of her own precum that day.

Of course, Master Sid didn't want it to be a simple task of covering the plug with lube and slowly pushing it into her tight hole. Oh no, he had a much better way for her to plug herself. Fifi looked over to the plug on its special stand the other side of the room, screwed into a short pole which kept the plug 2 feet above the level of the floor. She walked over, her heels clicking on the solid flow, the stockings gently rubbing and swishing as she approached the displayed toy. Preparing the plug for insertion meant grabbing the tube of lubricant next to the plug, squeezing out a generous amount of the jelly and working it all over the toy. When it was good and slippery she turned around and started to lower her pussy towards the point. It was her job to squat down and keep going until she was fully impaled. Only then was she allowed to release it from the display pole. Soon the tip pushed against her tight hole rubbing against her entrance. With her legs muscles starting to ache, she shifted her weight around so that it was nicely lined up and ready for insertion. Of course the rubbing of the end over her entrance meant she had to catch more liquid in her hand.

She let gravity do its work, stretching her hole, feeling her ass expand to take the girth, getting so full, so very full until she had to take a rest and prepare herself for the final, thickest part to slip in. She took a few deep breaths, and pushed her weight downward causing the plug to open her up that last little bit and it rushed past her muscle, which closed immediately around it, locking it inside her ass and causing her to arch her neck back and moan out loud. Managing to get control of herself and after wiping the juice of her smooth thigh, she unscrewed the plug. Now she had to contend with the plug stimulating her special spot, the heels echo so loudly and the stockings driving her to extreme distraction.

Next were her soft satin panties, master had left out a pair of black laced edge in order to cover up her naughty bits, pulling them up around her mid-section she felt a little upset that she wouldn't feel them rubbing against her clit, but at least they'd catch all the nasty mess she was making. When they got there, she realized that they weren't quite big enough to cover the plug and the chastity device and she knew this would mean constantly adjusting them, had Master realized this? He didn't normally tolerate fidgeting; surely he would have understood what would happen?

Next job was the makeup, she sauntered over to the dressing table and sat down quickly to get on with it which caused the plug to be pushed hard against her hole making her gasp from the sudden extra intrusion. First was a nice heavy coat of foundation, followed by a few brushes of blusher to give her cheeks a nice glow. Following after that was a thick ring of eyeliner to enhance them, mascara on her eyelashes and blended blue eye shadow. She proceeded to glue her long false eyelashes, batting them at her reflection in the mirror. Now the French false nails were added and painted a scarlet red. Master insisted on immaculately presented nails. The last stage of the makeup was her lipstick. In the past, she relished applying the diamond shine slutty red colour as she always imagined it being a dick rubbing across her slutty lips as she applied it, but now as she rubbed it sensually over her lips completing the slutty look it just made her remember just how horny she was feeling. There were two more things to do before slipping on the maids' outfit; to fit her long straight black wig and to put on her short fingerless white lace edge fishnet gloves.

At last she had reached the end of this ordeal, slipping the black satin outfit over her shoulders. Admiring her reflection in the full-length mirror, the shiny black uniform fitting so well into her curves, a white mini apron and white petti-slips completed the look. She definitely didn't look like a normal domestic maid, those petti-slips were far too bouncy, the dress was far too shiny and figure fitting, the heels were way too high, the dress length barely covered her stocking tops and was sure to expose them as she moved and the makeup made her look like a total slut! She knew Master Sid would definitely approve!

By time she had polished, scrubbed, dusted and cleaned every surface she could find and prepared a hearty meal for him, she was in quite a state of arousal; her clitty ached from pushing up against the cage and her panties were soaking wet with her own juices. She so wanted to change them, to hide her shame but Master Sid had chosen them himself, if she didn't report to him wearing them she was sure there would be trouble in store for her.

Taking glance at the clock reminded her that it was nearly the time her master would be home from his job on the building site. He was sure to have worked up quite a thirst and she knew very well she was expected to wait at the door and serve him a cold beer. Also, he would be sure to inspect her, she loved the inspections, her master taking his time to look her over, and it got her so hot! After taking the time to ensure that she was presented properly, she grabbed a cold one from the fridge, put it on her silver serving tray and waited patiently just behind the door.

Sure enough, right on time she heard the purring engine of his car rolling onto the driveway, the door shut and his footsteps echoing across the gravel pathway. Waiting for him to turn his key in the door, her heart started to beat faster, a nervous lump formed in her throat and she started to perspire. The doorbell rang, she took a deep breath and opened the door for him knowing anyone outside could see her. He knew her so well, her need for excitement and the possibility of humiliation. It was a heady mix. Fifi stepped forward opened the door and curtseyed, "Hello Master Sid, welcome home, I hope you've had a good day," and offered him the tray.

"Why thank you my sweet maid, how thoughtful of you," he passed by her and sat down gracefully on his favourite armchair. "Well, let's have a look at you, time for inspection." Mincing over in her high heels, she arranged herself upright in front of him, spine straight, legs together and hands clasped at waist height. Soon the order came for her to turn around so he could check her seams. He ran his hands up her calves and stopped at the knees, pulling them apart. 'Bend' a one word command, but as with all commands, expected to be obeyed immediately. Bending at the waist, her skirts rode up and exposed her ass, the suspender belt and her dripping wet panties. He pulled them down a little, grabbed the plug and wiggled it around ensuring that it was fitted properly.

"Your panties are wet," he stated, "You must have really enjoyed your work today. I do hope you haven't left any messes, you know I'd have to punish tardiness." Having a look around, he found everything to his satisfaction and praised her, "Well, I must say, you've outdone yourself with tidying, presentation and my food today, well done Fifi!"

This caused her to smile brightly, blush a little and reply, "Thank you Master Sid sir."

However, as he stood up, a glint of light caught his eye from the end of the coffee table, a small bead of clear liquid, he walked over to it, wiped it onto his finger and offered it to his maid, "Take a taste of this and tell me what it is please!"

She open her bright red lips slightly, took his finger into her mouth, and gently sucked the liquid onto her tongue. "Sorry sir, it's my precum sir," she said as she lowered her eyes in shame.

"Oh, Fifi, what a terrible shame to let yourself down like that, I'm so pleased with everything you've done, but you know this slip means I have to punish you don't you?" he asked.

"Yes sir, sissy maids need to be punished to ensure that everything is done properly sir." She stated.

"Very good, you learn well my pet, now drape yourself over my knees and I'll correct you." He ordered.

She lay over his lap, placed her hands flat on the floor in front of her, arched her back and stretched her legs out straight behind her, placing her weight on the tips of her toes. This had the effect of raising her ass well into the air, perfectly presenting it to her master.

He rolled up her skirts, leaving them bunched on her back, and slid the back of her panties down slowly. Suddenly she felt so exposed, so vulnerable and she knew he enjoyed that. His big hand started to caress her cheeks, prolonging the wait, "I'm doing this for your own good you know, how about 5 nice and firm slaps?"

It wasn't a question, "Yes Master Sid, please give me 5 slaps to help me learn."

She braced as his hand rose in the air, the familiar whoosh as it came hurtling down and then a loud slap, followed by a dull hard throbbing in her left cheek where the blow had landed. She gritted her teeth, held back her need to call out and gave the required response, "One Sir, thank you Sir, may I have another please?"

She felt his hand on the other cheek, could almost sense the smile on his lips as he softly caressed it, letting her know where the next blow would come. And come it did, just as the first one, causing her to jump a little, "Two Sir, thank you Sir, may I have another please?"

This time his hand felt both cheeks at the same time, she knew this meant a blow down the middle, a little relief inside her head; these weren't as bad as the ones directly on a single cheek. "Three Sir, thank you Sir, may I have another please?"

He was teasing her; his hand wasn't on either cheek so she didn't know where the next one was going to land. Her worry was disturbed by a warming slap across the left cheek, making it glow even more, "Four, Sir, thank you Sir, may," a light stutter, "may I have another please?"

She knew exactly where the next blow was going to come, on her other cheek to even things out. She tensed her body to lessen the blow slightly He liked to tease her on the last one, the hand was up, the clock was ticking in the room so loudly and everything seemed to move so slowly. Her cheeks started to quiver as she tried to hold them for the least discomfort. Just as she gave up on holding herself tight, the last one hit, impacting on her right cheek, sending a small shock through her body. She stifled a little grunt and asked, "Five, Sir, thank you Sir, May I have another please?"

"No, I think that five is more than enough for this small transgression, now you may dish up my meal."

As she wiggled her way over, she could feel the panties rubbing against her glowing cheeks and realized that they had been made even wetter during her correction.

After they had finished the dinner (he had invited her to sit with him and they talked about their days), he moved over to the sofa and relaxed after his hard day at work. "Fifi dear, my feet are aching, would you be as kind as to give them a rub for me?"

She loved to take care of her master, so scooted down onto her knees, unlaced his shoes, pulled off his socks and got to work, rubbing, kneading and massaging his feet until he had reached a state of complete relaxation. Crouching down she gave each of his feet a small kiss. He looked down at her and smiled, "I'm going to relax a bit more here, why don't you finish your cleaning up dear?"

Realising again how horny she was and how she wanted some sex, any sex, she put a little plan into operation. With every object she cleaned or dusted, Fifi did her best to bend at the waist, let her skirts roll up and expose her stocking tops and seams to him. She made sure she bent over a lot, facing away from him, knowing he'd have a great view of her exposed thighs and sexy nylon. Every now and then, she'd sneak a glance at him and knew he was watching intently. Her final gambit was to clean underneath the table in front of him. Crawling onto all fours, heels stretched out behind her, keeping her butt up high and head low, rear exposed , she reach and cleaned thoroughly under the table. A little cough from behind her, "oh Fifi, you little tease, look what you've gone and done!"

Turning around, looking at her master, he had a very noticeable bulge in his trousers, her eyes locked on it and she licked her lips, "Would you like me to take care of that Sir?"

"Well Fifi, do a good job and I might even think about opening your cage for you!" he said as he placed his arms behind his head and leant back.

She crawled over to him, feeling her cage get tight again and her juices once again running into her panties, she slowly moved up his legs, her hands sliding toward his zipper, "Does Sir have anything he wants cleaned the old-fashioned way?" Locking eyes with him, "You know a good spit shine?" and closed her thumb and finger on his zipper. Slowly she dragged it down until his erection was now bulging through the gap created, pushing against his underwear. "Oh Sir, that is going to need quite some work isn't it?" she exclaimed as she popped open the button on his trousers and pulled them down a little. His outline was clearly visible now, making his underwear very tight. She kissed the tip, heard him sigh softly, and felt him twitch smiling at the lipstick trace she left.

Continuing down his shaft towards his balls, she continued to rain soft kisses on his throbbing cock enjoying his responses. Her hand slid onto his outline and gently squeezed, working it's way back up, her mouth following after it. Hooking her fingers into his waistband, she pulled it down a bit exposing his swollen purple cock head. Gently, Fifi allowed the waistband to push down against his shaft trapping his cock against him with his knob lewdly poking out. Placing her hands either side of it, she lowered her head and tickled between his veins with her tongue and ran it all around the outside of his ridge causing him to gasp. Following this by pushing her wet flat tongue hard against his underside and licking furiously, soon precum was oozing from his tip and like the good maid she knew she was, slurped it all up nosily.

Master Sid told her, "You know what I want Fifi, you little tease!" although he was clearly enjoying this treatment.

Vertex
Vertex
35 Followers
12