Fifi's Long Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled his underwear all the way down and his hard cock sprang out and bobbled for a second or two. She wrapped a soft hand around the base and held it up nice and high so she could get at it. She loved working a cock, she was good at it and her panties were soaking wet from her excitement. Now for her favourite part, she placed her lips on the tip and slowly engulfed it into her warm mouth sliding down to just past the thick spongy ridge. She slid her lips back up, feeling them rub over the ridge then when clear, back down again, moving very little, but increasing the speed. Throwing in a few moans for good measure, she could feel him throb and pulse and get even harder in her mouth. After what probably seemed like an age for him, she quickly lunged down his shaft, sucking hard and taking in as much as she could. Listening, she heard the sound she wanted, a great big groan and a loud sigh.

Slowly she dragged her lips back up his length and sucked some more, knowing that it would look like they didn't want to give him up. Sliding back towards his swollen cock head, she fixed her eyes on his and rubbed her lips over his ridge again, flattening her tongue on the back of it. Fifi pulled it towards her with her hand, keeping eye contact and started to slide her lips back and forth again, letting him know she was going to do it to him again. Every movement from her mouth made him gasp and moan softly, she could here him whispering "Yes" under his breath. Instead of diving down fast, she slid her lips slowly down him, engulfing him at a much slower pace, feeling him buck and jerk as she headed downward. Having made it most of the way down his cock and reaching her gag point, she slathered her way back up, mixing in some unexpected down thrusts to excite him even more.

Suddenly she felt the hands on her head gripping it hard and yanking her off the cock she was working. As her lips slipped off of it, she was still sucking making a loud slurping pop noise as it cleared her lips and air rushed back into her lungs making her gasp. She looked Master Sid in the eye, clearly upset that she wasn't able to finish the job. Master Sid looked down at her, a very pleased expression on his face, "I think you've earned the right to spill your cummies, let's get that cage off you."

Fifi stood up quickly, upright, hands behind, holding up her skirts up waiting for her release. Master Sid leant forward, took the key and placed it in the lock, as he turned the key he told her, "That was a delightful blowjob Fifi, you've earned this." The key clicked, the lock sprang open and her clitty began to grow immediately. "Oh look girl, you really need this don't you?"

She nodded, feeling her desire grow, her clitty swell and the joy of finally being able to get some release. "Yes Master I would love to make a mess of myself for you." She couldn't believe it, after three weeks she was finally going to get to cum!

Her joy was a little short lived when Master Sid announced, "Good girl, you can cum if you want to, but you must not touch your clitty, but I'll make it fair for you, ride my cock to orgasm and I won't put you back in it."

It wasn't the case that she didn't like anal sex, on the contrary she actually loved the feel of a hard cock opening her up and plumbing her depths. She was just hoping to cum a bit quicker than that, she was so desperate! Master Sid placed both of his hands on the arm of his chair, leaning back to proudly display his thick throbbing cock glistening with Fifi's saliva and his face beamed with a smug smile. He knew she was going to impale herself on him and do everything to make herself cum. he looked down at his swollen glans and saw a drop of precum form and trickle down his shaft.

Fifi stood up, turned aroun and made sure her panties were kicked off. "Would you like to remove the plug sir?" she enquired.

"I think I'll allow you to do it Fi, bend over forward so I get a good view of it being pulled out," he ordered.

Standing legs shoulder width apart, raised up on her lovely heels, she bent forward as far as she could manage. She imagined Master's view right now, the seams running perfectly up her smooth legs, meeting the suspender clips, framing her smooth ass now that the skirts were raised up over her back. At the center of his view would be the plug lodged in her passage. The image in her mind made her now released cock throb so much and she longed to reach around and jerk until it spilled all over the floor, but she knew that would end in being caged up for longer and she really didn't want to go back there.

Her hand crept slowly backward and found the bar that held the plug in place and started to pull it out. She felt the bulb of it start to stretch her muscle that had become accustomed to being wrapped around the thinnest part and grittied her teeth gasping at the way it felt so much bigger coming out. Continuing to pull on it, her membrane stretched even wider causing her to gasp some more and start to take short rapid breaths. Once again she thought of Master's view, how her hole would be stretched so wide and the thin layer of skin around it would seem to be tugging on it not wanting to give it up. As she approached the widest part, she let out a guttural moan and kept going, wrinkles forming on her head and a cold sweat on her face. Finally it slipped past the grip and rather obscenely slid out of her hole causing Fifi to moan loudly once again and gasp with relief leaving her holding the plug glistening with the lube. She felt the cold air circling around her hole which she knew wouldn't be fully closed and realised just how empty she felt now it was gone.

Master Sid noticed this and told her, "Fifi, what a glorious naughty gaping hole you have there, don't waste time dear, I want it wrapped around my cock!"

She really didn't need to be asked, her ass was already sliding back towards her Master's throbbing hard cock, she could feel her entrance pouting and pulsing. She felt his engorged knob press against her soft cheeks and changed her movement to guide it towards her willing ass, she so wanted it inside her right now. The dome rubbed against her entrance making her issue a soft moan, she felt it slip into place, the tip in the perfect position to enter causing her to gasp and a clear drop of liquid to ooze from her throbbing cock and slide down the shaft. She lowered her weight onto it and felt the congress of her stretched walls and his knob as it slowly pushed in, felt his hands hold her waist as she slid further and further down it. Those soft walls were now hugging his shaft nicely giving her a lovely full feeling, but she wanted more, she needed to feel his balls squashing against her ass. His cock was way past where the plugged had reached so now it was opening her up as she forced her self down on it, moaning and gasping with her eyes closed and head back.

Finally he slipped in that last little bit, his balls mashing against her ass. Her nylons rubbing against his legs, supporting her weight on the sexy shoes, she began to grind against him in a circular motion, pleased when she heard him gasp. "God, I could cum right now!" she thought, but she was enjoying it so much. He was positively throbbing inside her; she could feel his shaft rubbing against her special place inside. Her moans were getting louder and louder now as her insides were being rubbed by the big cock.

She just didn't care if she came or not now, it was all about the cock filling her hole, making her throb, stretching her walls. Leaning forward, placing the weight on her feet, her ass lifting away from the cock lodged deep in her, she could feel every inch of it rubbing as she raised up. Master Sid would be able to see her tight ass, framed by the suspenders pulling away from the cock, her membrane sucking at it like she wanted it back. She heard him gasp and moan confirming it. Soon she could feel only the head nuzzled inside her ass and teetered for a second, wanting to tease Master and herself, then rammed her ass down impaling herself on it deep into her bowels. Throwing back her head, she let out a guttural scream as she felt his balls squashing against her. Pulling forward once again until only his knob was in her, she stopped and she knew what she wanted, "Please Master Sid, spank my ass!" she begged.

Now she picked up the pace, thrusting up and down, really fucking herself hard with his cock sliding all the way down and back up again, time after time after time. Master heard her pleas and began to rain down a series of slaps on those lovely cheeks making her gasp, moan and piston up and down even more. Soon her cheeks felt like they were on fire, red hand marks clearly visible on them and it began to happen.

She felt her balls tighten, her clitty throbbing and the pulsing start deep at the base of her pelvis, she so wanted to reach around and jerk it, but knew that wasn't allowed. Groaning in frustration she thrust her self back down once more, let out another a series of deep panting breaths, lent back against her master and started to spurt her cum over the floor. Great roping arcs flew from it, having been building up for so long and as she pumped it, her ass muscles were milking Master's cock bringing him over the edge. As she started to bask in the joy of cumming after so long, she heard him grunt, pulse and start to pulse deep inside her filling her ass with his cum. She rested for a while luxuriating in the afterglow, feeling the cum start to seep from her ass.

The maid training took over and she managed to raise herself off of it, grab the plug and slowly work it into her well fucked hole to ensure no cum dripped out. She turned around, knelt in front of Master, who was clearly still recovering and enveloped all of his softening cock in her mouth and slowly sucked the cum from his shaft as she slid her lips back up it. As he was still a little dazed, she turned and searched the area in front of them on her hands and knees, mopping up any of her cum she could find.

Master Sid finally recovered as she returned to her kneeling position in front of him. "Well done Fifi, that was incredible," he said as he leant forward and kiss her on the forehead, "You've really earned staying released from your cage."

Initially, she was filled with the joy of earning his praise, but there was a deeper need burrowing away in her mind. She looked up with him eyes pleading and asked, "May I make a request please sir?"

"Of course you may, darling Fi, after all you've done for me this evening, what can I do for you?" he asked.

She hung her head in shame, but knowing deep down that this was what she wanted, she picked up the cage, handed it to her master and asked, "Can I be locked up for longer please?"

12