Fifteen Minutes

Story Info
Daughter is punished for her tardiness.
6.6k words
3.93
405.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait for Friday night to finally arrive. It had been a tough week at school with finals and all that crap. My mother had left my father and I a few months earlier. She wanted me to come with her but I told her I would wait till after this school year was up. My dad was always kind of a weird guy. He was the type of man that would drink all the time. And once he got drunk he would grab his bible and preach to my mother and I. I never understood why he was the way, he was. He never went to church or anything like that. It was like my mother and I was his congregation. Every day he would call me names like whore and slut cause of the way I dressed. I wasn't a whore at all. I was your normal 18-year-old girl. It just seemed like he hated me. I did my best not to make him angry. He had a very violent temper. Once he slapped the shit out of my mother, right in front of me, cause she told him she had had enough of his preaching. Two weeks after that my mother was gone.

For the past few months I just avoided him the best way I could. I was allowed to stay out till 10pm. My father told me only whores and sinners are out in the streets after that time of the night. I went to an all girl catholic School in Westchester NY. I had attended public high school up until my junior year. My father found out I was seeing this black boy. He went crazy. My father was also a very prejudice man. He told me that black people where the children of Satan. He was always saying, the "N" word… I don't understand why he hated black people so much. I guess that's why I always found myself attracted to black boys.

I met this really cute black boy at a Chess tournament we were having at my school. Malik was the cutest guy I had every seen in my life. He was tall and very dark skinned. He was 19 years old but he looked like a senior in college. He was also well off, his father was a doctor, and his mother was a nurse. He was going to Virginia State University in the fall. Malik and I hit it off at the Chess tournament. He had asked if he could take me out. When I didn't respond right away and he asked me what was wrong. I had to be honest with him and tell him about my father and how weird and prejudice he was. I told him if we go out that I would have to be back home by 10pm…and that I would have to meet him somewhere…he told me he totally understood. He also told me that he's dated a lot of white girls on the down low before.

I meet up with Malik around 7pm at the mall a few blocks from my house. He rolled up in his dads brand new BMW. It was beautiful and I couldn't wait to get in it. He looked so handsome behind the wheel of that car. We took a nice long drive to Manhattan. He drove and I just rambled on about all kinds of things. I was wearing a white blouse and a long summer print dress. Malik from time to time would turn his head and look down at my legs and smile. Every time he looked at me I could feel the temperature rise between my legs.

Malik drove back up to Westchester and took me to a parking lot near another that I had never been to before. The parking lot was empty except for a few other cars. He shut the ignition off and finally was able to turn and face me. I couldn't keep the smile off my face while he talked to me with his deep voice. I wanted to jump into his lap so bad. I just wanted to be close to him. During a moment of silence he looked at me and said, "What's so funny girl, you've been smiling since we parked." He was absolutely right I couldn't take my eyes off him. I didn't say a word, I just kept on smiling. That's when Malik leaned over and kissed me for the first time. He had the softest lips I ever kissed. They were like two soft fleshy pillows. Then I felt his left hand on my breast. On contact my nipples got hard as he started to play with them. I thought I was in heaven. I felt so comfortable in his arms. He was nothing like the last guy I went out with. He was patient, and took his time while we fooled around. He kissed me deeply; it was like he was kissing my soul. I bought my hand down toward his lap to get my balance. Even though I was sitting in the car seat I felt dizzy. When I placed my hand on his lap, Malik placed his hand over mine and started moving it up toward his crotch. The bulge in his pants was massive. My hand jumped when I made first contact.

" I want you so bad…Sarah," he moaned into my ear softly.

The sound of his voice alone sent chills through out my entire body. Then he took my hand and placed it back on the bulge that was now moving all by itself in his pants. I loved they way he made me feel. He wanted me and it felt good to be wanted like that. Unlike the white guys I have dated before, Malik was passionate. He moved and talked slowly. Billy, the last guy I dated was always in a rush, I always regretted losing my virginity to him. The whole thing probably lasted 20 seconds. He put on a condom and shoved his cock into my pussy. He grunted twice and then fifteen seconds later he was done. Then the next day he didn't want to talk to me anymore. He told me I was immature and I didn't know what I was doing. I hated him after that and I never spoke to him again. Malik on the other hand was just going with the flow. I could feel my panties getting moist. That's when I felt his hand working its way under my skirt. I didn't even try to stop him. Instead of being a good little catholic school girl and close my legs, I opened them wide giving him a clear and unobstructed shot to my pussy. I didn't care, I just wanted him and I wanted to feel his touch.

Malik moaned when he sensed my legs spreading for him. The vibrations through his mouth to mine and sent chills from the top of my head to the bottom of my pussy. I could feel my pussy starting to get very squishy. I leaned back against the car seat with my legs spread. Malik worked his hand slowly up my quivering thighs. He squeezed and caressed my thighs but with each touch he moved his hand higher teasing me. I couldn't wait for him to touch my pussy cause I knew he would find a moist treat. Just as I completed that thought I felt his finger, lightly graze my clit. Then he gently palmed my panty-covered pussy. I moaned deeply into his mouth.

" Open you blouse for me baby," he whispered into my ear as he started massaging my pussy. I thought for sure he would shove his finger in me by now. Malik was a gentle man. I don't know why I was comparing everything he did, to the way Billy and I did things. The first time I let Billy touch my pussy he snaked his finger around the edge of my panties and forced his finger into my dry cunt. I should have known better then. Malik was a real man, unlike Billy. He made me feel good, he made me feel like a woman, and the fact that he was black added to the excitement. I always felt like a piece of meat when I was with Billy.

I pushed Malik back for a quick second so I could open my blouse. I then unfastened my bra and slipped if off without removing my blouse. Malik smiled when he saw how fast I could do it.

"Damn baby… those look goooooood…can I taste them…. just a little taste baby"

I just nodded my head. This time he moved a little quicker. He opened his mouth and planted it over my entire right breast. I didn't have large breasts; I was only a small b-cup if that. As soon as he planted his mouth on my breast his left hand went right back to my pussy. My panties were soaking wet by now.

" Mmmmm…Ohhhh…God, Malik…. That feels so good," I moaned staring through the sunroof into the darkness of the night. Then I felt his finger push my soaking wet light blue panties to the side. I braced myself, expecting him to slam his finger into my cunt. Instead he found my bare clit and started working his fingers in slow circular motions.

" You're pussy is so wet Sarah…. Mmmm…you like that baby…. Tell me how you like it baby.

"Ohhh….like that ….yeah just like that." I sighed.

Malik had me going crazy. His used his mouth like a big plunger and sucked in my entire breast, he used his tongue and flicked my nipple. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, He plugged his finger deep into my pussy.

"Ohhhhh…Ohhhh…. O…Oh my god" I moaned as my first orgasm from a man sent my body into convulsions. I felt my stomach tighten up and the walls of my pussy collapse around his thick finger. His hand and his finger felt wonderful, he knew just how to work my pussy. I could hear the sounds that my pussy was making as he fingered my dripping snatch. I knew I was super wet. He continued to finger my hungry cunt. I wrapped my arms around the back of his baldhead and pushed him into my breast. I could feel another orgasm building up.

" Deeper…. deeper…yes…Malik…. yeeessss…like that…O…O…. I…I'm gonna cum…. Aggggghhh…. Aggggghhh." I grunted as my body was hit with another mind blowing Orgasm.

I collapsed into the car seat as my second orgasm from a man started to subside. Malik was a master at the art of finger fucking. He ever so gently massaged and soothed my pussy back to reality. Malik released my sensitive nipple and looked into my eyes. And gave a sweet peck on the lips. Then he took his hand from under my skirt and inspected it. His big Black Hand and his fingers glowed against the dashboard lights. He had a thick heavy clear coat of my pussy juice on his hand. At first I was a little embarrassed. Then he took his hand and bought it up to his face. He then smelled his hand and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him feeling a little unsure of what he was doing. Malik then licked and sucked all of my juices off his hands and he didn't stop until his hand and fingers were bone dry. Watching a man lick my pussy juice off his hand like that almost made me cum again.

" Mmmm…that was delicious baby…. Next time baby… I want to taste it straight from the tap."

Malik was so sweet and gentle; I just had to do something for him. I wanted to show him my appreciation for being so kind and gentle with me.

" Hey, Do these seats lay back," I asked him with a devilish grin.

You should have seen the smile on his face. He just smiled and hit a button. The backrest slowly fell back into the back seat. He was almost lying flat in the front seat of his car. I quickly got on my knees in my seat. I could see the huge bulge straining against his pants. I couldn't wait to see his cock. Malik smiled as I started unbuckling his pants. I could feel my pussy twitching with excitement. When I finally got his zipper down, his cock jumped inside his boxers forming a tent.

" Pull it out for me…I wanna see it," I whispered.

He then raised his hips and slid his pants and boxers to just above his kneecaps. Malik's cock was massive. His black cock looked like it was about 7-inches long, but what truly amazed me was how thick it was. I reached out and gently grabbed it by the base. His cock was rock hard. And yet his flesh was soft and warm. Malik let out a soft moan when I wrapped my hand around. I could see a few drops of liquid leaking from the tip. I started moving my hand slowly up and down his shaft. I used some of his pre-cum to lubricate my hand. Soon my hand was gliding nicely up and down his cock. Malik had closed his eyes. He looked totally different now. He looked like he was in another world. I knew he had been with a lot of other girls before and I knew he wouldn't be satisfied with just a hand job.

I slowly positioned my head over his cock. While I was positioning myself, I made sure not to miss a stroke. I licked my lips and in one quick move I had half of his thick cock in my mouth. I took his cock right to the back of my throat and stopped.

" O' shit…Mmmmmmmm…yeah…. Sarah…Oooo….My God."

His thick cock filled my mouth completely. There wasn't room in there for anything else. I could feel his cock twitching in my mouth. After a few seconds I raised my mouth off his cock and looked at him. This time his eyes where open watching me like a cat.

" You like that…huh…?" I said as I started to stroke his shaft playfully

" Yeah …baby…your mouth feels Good…Don't stop now…Give it another kiss"

I loved the sound of his voice. It was so deep and sexy. I didn't waste another second. I bent down and started licking the head of his cock. Then I took him deep into my mouth but this time I started bobbing my head up and down.

" Yeah that's it…. suck it baby…suck it for me." he moaned.

I could feel Malik's hand on my back. He then lifted my skirt up to my waist exposing my ass. As I sucked his beautiful black cock he palmed my ass cheeks with his strong but gentle hands. Then I suddenly felt one of his thick fingers enter my slippery cunt. It was amazing. It felt like I was sucking on a cock and being fucked by another one. My pussy was on fire.

"Mmmm…Mmmm…Mmm.," I moaned with a mouthful of black cock. Malik was jabbing his finger in my hungry pussy. I could feel my stomach tightening up and I knew I was going to cum again. Malik must have know what was about to happen, cause at that moment he shoved another finger into my cunt.

"Mmmmmm…MMMMmmmmmmmm…" I moaned hard as my second orgasm of the night hit me hard. My pussy clamped down on the 2 fingers that where buried deep in my cunt. My whole body shook and trembled with pure pleasure.

" Ohhh…Sarah … I …I…I'm gonna cum…I'm gonna Cum baby," He cried out.

I was sucking on his cock like some kind of crazed woman. Malik quickly pulled his finger out of my pulsating pussy and put his hand on my shoulder trying to push me off of his cock. I grabbed his left hand and our fingers interlocked; I pushed it back against his body and held it there.

" Oh shit…. Agh…Agh…Agghhhhhhhhh……Aghhhhhhh…"

He screamed as the first blast hit the back of my throat. Cum poured into my mouth and down my throat. It was like a thick heavy hot milk shake. I used his cock like it was a thick black straw, trying my best to suck out all of his delicious seed. His cum tasted sweet and salty. I didn't spill a single drop of it .I kept on sucking on his cock till I felt it starting to deflate in my mouth.

I looked up to see the pure satisfaction on my Malik's face. Trying to catch his breath he said,

"God Damn…. baby…. that felt so fucking good."

" Wow…you came a lot…why did you try to stop me?" I asked

" Well we never discussed it…I didn't know I didn't know if it was ok to cum in your mouth. I didn't want to cum in your mouth unless you where cool with it."

When he said that, I almost got teary eyed. Malik was such a sweetheart. Again I compared him to Billy. Billy was the first cock I ever sucked. The first time I sucked his cock he grabbed me by the back of my head and unloaded himself in my mouth. I was choking and gagging, Billy didn't give me a choice as he rapped my mouth with his little white cock to swallow his cum. At least Malik had the decency to warm me. I couldn't stop thinking about how different these two men were.

I was deep in thought thinking about what Malik and I had just done. Then I looked up on the dashboard and the clock read 10:10 pm.

" OH…MY…GOD." I screamed.

Malik jumped up and sat up. " What wrong Sarah."

"Oh my God Malik its ten after ten…i was supposed to be home at 10 o'clock…My dad is going to freak out…Please take me home…I'm so sorry…but I got to get home…My Dad is going to kill me."

Malik could tell by the look on my face that I was in deep trouble. I was so caught up into our little oral adventures that I never looked at the clock.

" Don't be sorry Sarah…it's my fault…I should have been paying closer attention to the time…. I'll have you home in 5 minutes."

Malik quickly pulled his pants on started the car and took off. I scrambled to attempt to get myself together. I knew my dad would be waiting for me at the door. I didn't want to look like I had been fooling around with someone. Malik wasn't lying when he said he would get me home in five minutes. He drove that BMW like he was a NASCAR driver, flying through neighborhoods at around 80 mph. Before I could blink twice we were a block and a half a block away from my house. He drove so fast that I didn't even have a chance to put my bra on.

" STOP HERE,"…. I SHOUTED.

The car stopped to a screeching halt. I reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

" Sorry, I got to Go…Please don't be mad with me…My dad is a Jeeee."

Before I could finish calling my dad a jerk Malik said,

" Don't worry about it baby…I understand…get going…Call me tomorrow…. ok"

I said OK and took of running the rest of the way home. Which was only about 6 houses away.

When I got to my house I didn't see any light on. I stood in front of my door for a moment to catch my breath. I prayed that maybe my father got really drunk and fell asleep somewhere like he usually does. My hands were shaking as I searched for my keys. I was so scared. My father has a violent temper and if you break the rules in his house, there was always a punishment. He would usually preach to me for about an hour then he would ground me, or give me some lousy chore to do.

I turned my key slowly with trembling hands trying desperately not to make a sound. The house was pitch black. I turned to close the door behind. Then all of a sudden I heard CLAP…. CLAP…and every light in the room light up…I knew it was my father. He had bought one of those stupid clapping devices you see on television to turn lights on and off. I froze right there.

" Sarah…. where the HELL have you been…young lady."

His words were slurred, and I knew he was drunk off his ass. When I turned around to face him he was sitting in his chair with his bible in his hands. I knew I was in for some trouble.

"Its 10:15…. what did I tell about coming home late? You know what kind of evil things lurk in the night."

" I'm sorry Daddy…. but the movie ran a little longer then I expected…and Sheila had trouble starting her car after the movie… We had to wait for someone to give us a jump."

I was lying my ass off. I didn't even believe what I was saying. The lies just fell out of my mouth on the fly.

" Shut up…. I know you're lying to me you little whore. Just look at yourself. You look like you've been fooling around…. I may be old, but I'm not stupid."

He stood up and stumbled toward me. When he took his first step he slipped and feel flat on his face.

" Daddy are you Ok…are you alright daddy."

" Look what you made me do you little slut." He said as he tried to get up. I was still too afraid to move. I've never seen him this drunk before. "I'm sorry daddy," I said but I didn't know why, it wasn't my fault he fell on his face. Daddy falling on his face only made him angrier. He jumped up on his feet and grabbed my by the arm.

" Only a slut comes home at this time of the night," he the shouted ……. "Were you with a boy…. Were you with some niggers…? Don't lie to me…. I know you've been out sinning and messing with the devil."

The drunken look in his eyes was scaring the shit out me. I tried to free my arm, but his grip was tight.

" I'm not a sinner daddy…I didn't do anything wrong…for Christ sakes...I'm only 15 minutes late." I screamed back at him.

As the words came out of my mouth I knew that I had crossed the line. My father then slapped me hard across the face knocking me back against the door. It happened so fast. One second I was standing and the next second I was sitting on my ass. I jumped to my feet and ran for my room .My father tried to grab me and missed when I got to my room I locked the door as fast as I could. I sat on my bed trying to figure out what has gotten into my father. A few seconds later there was a knock on my door.

"Sarah, …open the God Damn door."

The next thing I knew, he kicked the door open. He came storming into my room with his bible in his hand. I knew he was going to give me a good dose of scriptures from the bible. He reached up and put his hand on my face.

12