Fifth of July Hangover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but chuckle a little. It looked like the vibrator was working, as Leanne was starting to squirm. She had also temporarily stopped her complaining.

"And there were other times, too, but...."

"Like the night that cop brought you home?" I said, hoping I wasn't bringing this up too often.

"Yeah, that was another one. Thing is, she found out that she likes it. Being under control. Lets her be bad without feeling so...."

"Guilty," I added.

"Right, like now. Me, I would just die if my girlfriend was using a vibrator on my shaved pussy in front of my cousin, but her...she looks like she's going to cum any sec."

Leanne was really squirming now, moaning softly from time to time.

I let go of her ankles and pulled on Hillary's arm. "Not yet."

Hillary looked confused, and then she smiled, "Oh, yeah."

(The whole premise of the plan was to get Leanne so turned on that she'd want to fuck anybody...er...me.)

"So let's move on to this," I said, picking up the purple toy.

Hillary smiled wide. "Yeah, Leanne was really excited to try this one."

Hillary dropped the silver vibrator on the bed. I laughed. "I think we can find a better place for that."

Hillary flashed me a sly smile. Reading my mind, she picked up the vibrator and, spreading Leanne's pussy open with her other hand, slid the vibrator all the way in. Leanne whined. It also got to me.

Hillary giggled, "Yeah, you're right, that's much better."

She picked up the purple toy. My heart was really pounding now. My face also felt like it was on fire. I knew where this smaller one was going. Hillary squirted some lube on Leanne's asshole, and we both chuckled as Leanne's cringed.

"Easy, p-please," Leanne moaned when Hillary started running the toy over her asshole. She took her time and slowly pushed it in with a twisting motion. Deeper and deeper it went with every twist until just the top part of the toy could be seen. Hillary turned to me for my reaction. I would have to say it was quite the sight, both of Leanne's holes were now filled with man-made objects. But was she ready for a man?

I leaned forward and whispered to Hillary, "Ask her."

Hillary nodded, clambered forward on the bed, and began whispering into Leanne's ear. I was praying for some relief, since my dick was as hard as I ever remembered.

"Nooo," Leanne moaned. I huffed, thinking she was ready.

Hillary was doing more whispering, and Leanne answered by shaking her head. "Please let me go."

Hillary kept it up. After a couple more minutes I heard Leanne mumble, "Ok." My ears perked up. Hillary slid down the bed. "She said yes."

"Really, but...."

"Ok, she doesn't want to, so I had to blackmail her a little."

I was confused.

"I just said it was this or we'll never, you know, fool around anymore."

"Oh, I see," I said with a chuckle. (I don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place.)

Hillary smiled from ear to ear, "Get undressed." She pulled the silver vibrator out. "I'll play, too," she said devilishly. "You don't mind?"

"Not at all," I said, as I took off my shirt. I was about to take off my pants, too, but I felt strange under Hillary's gaze.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"Not really. I'm just...ah...could you, ah, like strip, too?" I stammered.

"Me?" (She wore a "that-wasn't-part-of-the-plan" look.) "Everything?"

"Yeah, you know, let's all get naked. It's a guy thing."

She shook her head. "Men," she sighed, and then she pulled off her top.

"Very nice," I said, dropping my pants to the floor, while admiring her small, but perky, breasts with shiny brownish nipples.

"They're not as big as hers, but it's what god gave me," she said, and then she slid her shorts down her long legs and kicked them aside.

I smiled, sliding my underwear down my legs. "I know what you mean."

She look at me and then at my hardon and giggled, apologizing quickly. I shrugged my shoulders and theorized that she was laughing at my joke.

Hillary helped Leanne into the doggie position and tossed the stuffed animal on the floor. She took out the purple toy, and then she beckoned.

Crawling up on the bed, there was only one more thing I needed to hear. I pulled on the back of Leanne's hair until her face turned my way. Reading my face she tried to turn away, but I pulled harder.

"Owww.... Ok, ok, f-f-fuck me," she mumbled. It wasn't real convincing but....

I turned to Hillary, "Spread her open."

She bit her fingernail, "Open?"

"Yeah, her pussy."

"Oh, god, this ain't happening," Leanne moaned, while Hillary giggled, but moved into position. She draped her arm across Leanne's lower back and then, using both of her hands, pulled Leanne's ass-cheeks apart. I moved closer, but I still wasn't satisfied. I had Hillary adjust her fingers and pull apart again, when she did, Leanne's pussy gaped open. God what a sight!

My target in sight, I shuffled forward. Hillary slowly let go, as I made my way into Leanne's pussy. I started slowly until I found my rhythm. I suddenly felt this strange tingle. It startled me. Hillary, kneeling by my side, pulled the vibrator from under Leanne's body and licked it a few times before returning it. I chuckled to myself as I almost forgot about that. It felt a little strange, but I got used to it. This went on for a couple of minutes.

As much as I was enjoying fucking Leanne, Hillary looked so sexy I just had to try something. I placed my hand on her shoulder. "I need a little lubrication." I pulled out of Leanne and pulled Hillary closer. She whimpered, but wrapped her lips around my cock. I almost lost it right there, so I moved away. Needing a little break, I suggested that she lube up Leanne as well.

She shook her head. "Perv." But then she leaned over and started licking Leanne's pussy. I took three or four turns between Leanne's pussy and Hillary's lips before I just couldn't hold out any longer. With Hillary sucking my cock I told her I was going to cum, and she pulled away, and I shot off on Leanne's ass.

While I caught my breath, Hillary handed my some napkins (from Subway) and used some to wipe off Leanne's ass. She didn't look happy.

"Something wrong?" I asked Hillary.

"Not really," she said, and then she added with a shrug. "I just thought with you being older.... Well, let's say I just expected MORE."

I heard Leanne giggle, and Hillary joined in, and then they both broke out in laughter.

"Hey, I'm not done yet, just give me a minute." I said, getting a little perturbed with their teasing.

"You had your shot." Hillary said, moving over to Leanne's cuffs. Acting on impulse, I grabbed Hillary by the hair and flung her onto the bed.

"Leave her alone," Leanne cried out as she turned over. Hillary was also pleading.

I shouted, "It ain't over till I say it is." Neither of them looked all that worried. (I look a lot tougher with my clothes on.)

"You guys are going to entertain me while I recharge. Why do girls always think a guy can only go once?"

"Why should we?"

"Yeah."

I guessed that I needed more ammo, so I had to think and quick. I moved over and opened Leanne's desk drawer. I started fishing around. Leanne was still giggling. I looked up to see that Hillary had unsnapped one of the cuffs. Leanne shook it free.

"Looking for my diary, you moron?" she said with a laugh, tossing the handcuffs across the room. "You think I would leave my diary around where you could find it?"

I was a little flustered with the collapse of my plan, so it was time to go on instinct, because I was still horny for more, and I felt (with my thinning hair and expanding waist line) like I might not get many more chances with girls that look like this. I picked the toys off the bed. Both of the girls used a pillow to hide their nudity.

"What, you want a souvenir?" Leanne teased.

I picked my pants off the floor and slid them on. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out my cell phone. (I had an idea, it was lame, but I think they were just looking for an excuse. It wasn't like they were running for the door.)

I opened up my phone. "It's a little late for Domino's," Leanne teased.

"Funny," I said, before I added, "No, I think it's time to call someone who might find it interesting that her daughter was using sex toys on her friend."

"You wouldn't!" Hillary gasped. I nodded.

"He's not going to call your mom," Leanne said with a laugh. "He doesn't know the number."

I read the phone number off my phone. "Remember, I called her earlier."

More arguing ensued, but I held on to my threat. Leanne thought I was bluffing (and I was), but Hillary wasn't taking the chance.

"What do you want?"

"That's better," I said, with some silent cheering. And then I had a thought. "Ok. I've heard two sides to this story about the night with that guy and that cop. Well, you guys are going to SHOW me exactly what happened that night."

"Sh-show you?" Hillary whimpered.

I nodded, probably with a sly grin.

"Yeah, well, it's getting late," Leanne noted.

"Well, then, we better get started," I said, looking at the clock. (It was late, but hell, I'll sleep when I'm dead. This was too good to pass up.) "I know the first thing that guy wanted was to see you both naked, so we're already at step one. Just toss the pillows on the floor."

Neither of the girls moved. I had to go over and tear the pillows away from them. "And he was sitting in between you guys." I put the toys and my cell phone on the chair and then sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned for the girls to take their places. They were slow moving, but I finally got Leanne on my right and Hillary on my left. I started getting that flushed feeling again and hoped I was up to the task.

"Ok, now what?" I asked. There was a long silence. I didn't say anything because I was using the opportunity to calm down a bit.

"What happened next?" I said loudly, and the girls jumped.

"H-h-he, aaah," Leanne mumbled, "aah, touched our boobs."

"Ok." It was music to my ears. I started on Leanne, soft squeezes at first. She tried to bat my hand away, but I used some force and got her to lean back on her hands. She had to thrust her chest forward and arch her back. Her breasts were all mine now. I'll admit I gave them a thorough going over. I'd never before been privileged to have such large tits to play with, so I got my fill. Funny, I felt that thrill, like a teenager again, getting to second base in the backseat of my car. I didn't give her the satisfaction of telling her how great her breasts were, but I'm sure my hardon was a dead giveaway.

"He touched OUR boobs," Leanne reminded me. I chuckled and turned to Hillary. While her breasts were smaller, they were still fun to play with. Her nipples were more pronounced, and they got a lot of play.

I sat back and rubbed my palms together. "What next?" I was having a blast.

I didn't get a response from either of them, so I thought like a teenager. "Did he go to third base?"

Hillary simply nodded. I licked both of my index fingers and went to work. I think Leanne got the better of it because I'm right handed, but I did my best.

"What next? I said, licking my fingers clean.

"He made us do it."

"Le-anne!" Hillary cried out.

"Well, he did."

I slid to the floor to have a better look. Leanne was already playing with her pussy, but I had to grab Hillary's hand and place it on hers. Then I just sat back and watched the two of them play with themselves. I could only watch for so long. I moved over to Leanne and leaned forward.

"He didn't do that," she said, as my tongue ran along her pussy lips.

"Well, he should have," I managed between licks. I switched over to Hillary and gave her a tongue bath, too. The little tube of lubricant lying on the floor caught my eye. I had another idea. I had each of the girls bring their legs up to their chests. They needed a little prodding but they were finally in position. I gasped at the sight.

"Time for a rectal exam," I announced.

I wasn't surprised at their fiery reaction. I had to endure some more name calling and arguing, before I had them back into position. (My lame threat was better than I thought.) I figured I'd start with Leanne, since she was already primed. I lubed up both my index fingers and then slowly worked one into Leanne's asshole and began moving it back and forth. I reached over and rubbed my other finger on Hillary's asshole.

She screamed out when I slipped it inside to the first knuckle. "I just can't." She kicked me aside and hopped off the bed. "It's just too weird."

"Just let her go," Leanne said.

Hillary threw on her shorts and shirt and picked up her bag. I was a little flustered, as I didn't predict this kind of reaction and didn't want her to leave.

"I'm sleeping on the couch," she said on her way out of the room. I locked the door behind her.

"Fuck!" I cursed, returning to the bed. (I was surprised to see that Leanne still had her legs up to her chest.)

"Looks like that tag-team blowjob is out," she quipped.

"Yeah. It looks like I'll just have to settle for some ass-fucking," I said, dropping my pants to the floor again. I had really tired of her smart-ass attitude. I used a little lube and stroked my cock. I slid Leanne over to the edge of the bed.

"If it hurts, we stop?" she asked. I just nodded (but I wasn't sure) and slowly slid my cock into her asshole. It felt amazing. Maybe it was just the perverseness of it all. (It was almost surreal, like the Red Sox winning the World Series.) I increased my tempo. I asked her if it hurt, and she shook her head, but she did ask for the vibrator -- which she proceeded to use it on her pussy while I fucked her ass.

"So, this is your first?" I asked, after a minute or two. (It certainly was MY first butt-fuck. I didn't even know you were supposed to wear a rubber.)

She nodded her head and grinned. "But I've been training."

"Training?"

"Yeah, Hilly's been helping -- first her fingers and then that little purple thing."

"The purple little toy?" I mumbled, stopping my thrusts.

"Yeah, we bought it last week after you wired her all that money," she said, smartly. I just chuckled, knowing I'd been played a fool.

"We've been friends since the first grade, dummy. A couple of the times when she called you, I was sitting right by her side. Remember that call when you two had phone sex? (I sure did!) Well, she wasn't touching herself like you were; I was doing the rubbing."

"So you knew?" I asked, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, I knew about the plan all along, except for the spanking part. I owe Hillary for that one. Honestly, it was kind of neat that someone went through all this trouble to get into my pants," she said. "Or, should I say, 'into my ass'?" She gave a throaty laugh. "I even took an enema, with Hillary's help, so I'd be squeaky clean, you know?"

I started my thrusts again, but I was still a little confused.

"What?" Leanne moaned, probably reading my face.

"If you knew...why?"

"Why let you be the first to fuck my ass?"

I nodded.

Leanne giggled, "I just thought you had a good starter dick. Donny would have torn me apart. Anymore questions?"

That put a stop to the talking. I increased my speed. I should have been insulted, but it felt amazing. It was also visually stimulating as well. I burnt it all into my memory. This time she came first (ok, maybe it was the vibrator). And then, with great self-control, I pulled out and climbed up on the bed. (I just had to cum on her glorious tits.) She even held them together for me.

Afterwards, spent, I cleaned up with the napkins and then I shrugged into my pants and shirt. She made me check if the hall was clear before she scampered to the bathroom to use the shower. I went downstairs to grab a beer -- and to check on Adam, who was still snoring away. (I'm the world's worst babysitter.) Hillary was asleep on the couch, or was pretending to be. I had my beer and some leftover pizza with a sense of accomplishment. I mean, The Plan had to be graded on a curve, but the ultimate goal was reached.

After that night things returned to normal (normal for our family, anyway).

In the end, I realized there were three sex toys that night, the vibrator, the purple dildo, and me.

Funny...I didn't mind.

The End

* * * * *

Thanks for reading my story.

Your comments are always welcomed.

And please Vote.

Edited By C. Lakewood

12