Fifth Time's the Charm Ch. 03

Story Info
A husband and wife see eye to eye.
1.1k words
4.41
13.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers

"Touchdown! Again!" Alex was a happy fan: his team was dominating their traditional rivals on Monday Night. Life was good.

His rather pregnant wife, Janine, was reading nearby. "Hurray for our team," she said amusedly. She was no football fan, but never begrudged that Alex was. She was a terrific wife in many ways, not the least being her extraordinary hypnosis skills. Janine's talent as a hypnotist and Alex's talent as a hypnotic subject made their sex life extremely interesting.

"What's the score, honey?" she asked.

"It's 42 to 17, with twelve minutes to play."

Jan got up heavily from her reading chair and approached the couch. "You know, with the score that lopsided, maybe you can break early for a little 'fun'?" She sat down next to him.

Alex conceded the point. "Yeah, it's in the bag now." He turned towards his wife. She'd let her houserobe come unfastened and her pregnant belly was exposed. He smiled at the thought of the two daughters they knew from the ultrasound she was carrying. Alex's gaze raised a little higher to take in Jan's breasts. They were definitely larger than before the conception, and the nipples were browner and more prominent. Certainly they would be ready for nursing when the time came.

He raised his eyes to her face. Suddenly everything changed! Her hazel irises were gone, replaced by a complicated spiral. Alex's mouth gaped a little as he felt himself transfixed. He couldn't avert his gaze from those entrancing, twisting curves; his body refused to obey.

Slowly and carefully, Jan stood up keeping her eyes all the while on her husband's. His bound eyes followed her progress upwards. Step by careful step, Jan backed towards their bedroom. Without a conscious thought directing it, Alex's body stood up and followed. It seemed determined to move as required to prevent the line of sight from being broken.

Their dance was slower and more stately than when they'd walked down the aisle in the church to be wedded. Jan did everything in slow motion to make sure she didn't need to look anywhere but her husband's eyes. Like a bird entranced by a serpent, Alex had to follow her into the bedroom.

Jan stepped forwards at last. She divested herself of her robe and tossed it aside. "Remove your pants," Jan whispered. Alex had to do it − all by sense of touch, of course. In a piece of complicated choreography, he was guided onto the bed on his back with Jan on her hands and knees above him, all done without breaking eye contact.

"Pleasure my lips with your fingertips," Jan directed. Without being able to look at her lips, Alex's fingers first nudged a cheek, then a chin before finding the right destination. With tender delicate motion, he explored her moistened lips. Jan gave a tiny coo of approval. Her tongue flicked out to reward his compliant fingertips.

Jan kept her husband at this simple, but intimate, loveplay for a few minutes. Then she murmured, "Caress my breasts." Now Alex used two hands, and though in trance, he still understood that her orbs were tender with hormone induced growth. He cuddled them only with the gentlest strokes. With tiny tugs he pleasured her nipples, all the while mind-lost in his wife's spiraling eyes.

A few more minutes passed, then Jan spoke again. "Move your hand lower, lover. Masturbate me. Make me come." Alex's right hand followed the curve of Jan's swollen belly to her furry nether lips. He harvested a bit of the slipperiness dripping from her, then found her sweet spot. She'd taught him everything there was to know about her body and how to please it. The knowledge was instinctive in him now, and that instinct moved his hand.

Because of that, it was hard for Jan to keep her eyes from closing as she was lifted towards her climax. It was doubly hard because the extremely personal fantasy scene she'd contrived for them was intensely erotic to her. The unbroken gaze between them made her feel as emotionally close to her husband as she'd ever been. Even when her orgasm rose up and overwhelmed her, she somehow found the strength to keep her eyes open.

"It's time for us to join, darling." Jan reached between her thighs and adjusted the angle of Alex's cock. She moved her hips towards its tip. There was a nudge, and then they melted together. "Lie still, love," Jan whispered. "Let me do it all." She moved deliberately slowly so that their gazes could remain interlocked, but applied an exquisite vaginal squeeze on each out-stroke. "Put your hands on the sides of my belly," she directed. "Do you feel the twins in there? They're definitely awake and moving around. You must have felt that kick. Do you think maybe they know their daddy's near? You gave me a big squirt to put them in my belly − now I want an even bigger one. Come hard for me, Alex. Come hard for me."

Encouraged by his wife's loving words and dominating gaze, Alex's member soon obeyed. And despite the volume of fluid he pumped into her, and despite the intensity of his pleasure, his eyes remained locked with hers. When his tremors stopped, she declared, "I love you, Alex." A few seconds after that, she averted her gaze as she carefully rolled to one side to take the weight off her arms.

Freed from her spellbinding eyes, Alex helped her settle comfortably. He rolled towards her for a kiss, their first of this interlude. When at last they broke it and pulled back a ways, he saw her eyes again and was immediately enthralled once more. "Oopsy. Time to take these out," she said.

Janine levered her enlarged body out of bed and went to the dresser. Alex, freed a second time, watched with interest as she took out a pair of contact lenses. She cleaned them with lens fluid, then put them in a case. Before she put the caps on the two wells, she leaned over to let Alex see them. She explained, "A few weeks ago I was skipping around the internet and I saw an ad for crazy contact lenses. The moment I saw a picture of these spiral ones on the screen, the idea for the game we just finished popped right into my head. I prepped you last week when I had you in deep trace for the 'Elven Princess' game."

She put the lens case on the dresser and turned out the lights. As they were arranging themselves under the covers for sleep, Alex said, "I liked it. It was intense and intimate both. Thanks, sweetheart."

"I'm glad," Janine replied. She suddenly made a grin that went unseen in the darkened room. "It's good when a husband and wife can see eye to eye!"

Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers