Fifties Housewife The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed up onto him. I pulled up my dress and sat on his hard wet cock. I wanted it. I wanted it in me. I felt him slide between my thighs and come to rest pressing into my butt. He pushed up and slid up between my tight girdle and my wanting ass.

He moaned and began to pump up and down. It felt wonderful but I needed him inside me. I pushed him down and leaned forward. Our lips met as my hand found him and put his head in the right spot. His tongue pushed gently into my mouth as his cock gently pushed into me. I moaned pushing myself onto him. I felt him penetrating deeper and deeper into me.

I pushed myself up sitting on him. I felt him deep in me and I touched his lips with my fingers. He sucked them into his mouth. I squeezed him with all my might. His mouth fell open and I did it again. I could feel him against my prostrate. I was dripping pre-cum onto him. I was so excited every move sent pleasure through me. He tried to push into me and I squeezed him tighter.

"Oh Gerilynn you are so tight, you are so wet! I want to take you I want to cum in you." He said as he tried to lift me up.

I rose up feeling every inch of my lovers cock slipping out of me. His head slipped past my prostate and I convulsed. I dropped down taking him back into me in a single motion. I was shaking and weakening. I felt like I was having an orgasm. It was slow and building every movement we made. I was short of breath and I had to drop down onto him my face on his chest.

That was what he needed to regain control. His hands found my hips and pushed me up then pulled me down again and again onto his hard cock. He rolled us over my legs over his arms.

He pulled his cock out of me he said, "You want me! Tell me."

I begged him. "Please I need you! I need you in me! I want to feel you cum in me! Please! Please!"

He smiled and said, "I knew you did." His cock slowly filled me.

I felt my orgasm come when he re-entered me. I tried to squeeze him and hold him. My legs held him for a few seconds but he would not hold still. I orgasmed and felt my body go flush and spasm. I was crying. I was moaning. I pleaded with him to stop. I begged him not to.

That was the longest orgasm I had ever had. It wouldn't stop. He slowed his rhythm to a grinding pace. He smiled knowing I had just had a special orgasm. He blew gently over me but he never stopped grinding his cock into me.

I realized he was talking to me telling me how much he loved me. He was holding me tightly and I could feel his cock pulsing in me. I squeezed him again tightly with my whole body and I felt my muscles quiver. I felt as if my orgasm had only lessened in intensity. I was begging him to cum in me. I wanted to feel his hot cum in me. I wanted to feel him holding me tightly as his cock filled me with his orgasm.

He increased his pace. He was ramming himself into me. His face was clinched, eyes closed tightly, and I knew he was close. I kept trying to hold him with my body. Then he pushed himself deeply into me. I knew he was there I had made him cum. I felt his body tense and he held me like a vise. I tried with all my strength to squeeze his cock. I felt his orgasm.

It came hard, his cock exploded in me. I felt his cum in me. I suddenly felt another orgasm come over me. I was squealing and thrashing as his cock pumped his seed into me. He collapsed on top of me his cock buried in me.

His breathing slowly returned to normal. He lay on me kissing my neck thanking me again and again. I could not stop trembling. My muscles were clenched and I could not breathe. His cock was deflating in me but I could not stop trying to hold him in me. He slid out of me. I felt his cum slipping out of me as I squeezed him one last time with my thighs and he rolled off me.

I curled up into a fetal position. I was trembling and trying to breathe. I felt him pull the laces of the corset and with a pop the knot was untied. The corset loosened and Darren gently pulled the laces until I could breathe.

I lay there and Darren rubbed my arms and legs. He finally helped me out of my girdle and stockings. He helped me to the bath. He kept rubbing my legs as the bath filled with wonderfully hot water.

Slowly my muscles relaxed. Darren massaged the knots out of my calves and arms. He gently cared for me as I recovered. I had never had an orgasm quite like that. He was proud as a peacock and as caring as anyone could have wished.

I met Sarah at the door again. I was of course later than usual. Actually I was hours late and Jane was pushing me through the door. She had a time getting me out of bed and into a dress. The questions began immediately.

If you liked this please let me know and I will continue the story.

12