Fiftieth Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally reached it she did scream – damned the ball gag – she couldn't help herself. He tongued her there, circling the bud, coaxing it open, coating it with his spit to make passage easier. His tongue stiff like a tiny cock pushed at her entrance – she resisted and squirmed – he reached forward and smacked the sides of her breasts – causing the weights on the ends of her nipples to bounce and sway. He raked his nails along the length of her sides as he stood up, and then bent over and bit her left ass cheek – hard enough to leave a mark but not enough to draw blood.

He wiped his mouth and reached for his glass to quench his thirst. As he did, he saw her squirming and scraping her pussy against the firm wood of the sawhorse beneath the padding. Damn, the hot bitch was humping against the inanimate object desperately trying to rub her clit enough to reach her orgasm. He stood and watched in amusement for a few moments – he knew she'd not get there –but he was enjoying her desperation. Standing between her legs – her being unaware – unable to see – and too caught up in her furious humping, he aimed his cock at her pussy and slammed forward violently, burying himself the hilt inside her, he could feel his cockhead bang into her cervix. She screamed, and then her pussy clenched his stiff rod tighter than any pussy he'd ever had. He rode her hard and fast – there was no finesse, no tenderness, no seduction – he was using this orifice, this hole, to encase his raging cock in heat, liquid heat, living breathing pulsating heat.

Looking down he saw her glistening asshole, the normally tight ring gaping slightly from the invasion of his tongue. He pulled her ass cheeks apart, looking at the little rosebud, pulsing and opening and closing like a tiny mouth as he fucked in and out of her pussy. He knew then –he knew – that he had to take that last orifice – that he had to feel the one place on her body tighter and hotter than her pussy and her mouth combined. He reached for the bottle of lube strewn in with the toys. He held it aloft and let it drip onto the top of her crack – watching it slide down that cleft on it's inevitable trail to her asshole. He squeezed the bottle – he wanted her wet – he wanted to slide easily in and out of her when he took her there. She felt the sudden rush of liquid and knew his intent. This was something they had done rarely, and only with great care and much preparation. She thrashed and pulled against her restraints, this was one thing she did not want.

Sliding his fingers in the puddle of lube he'd made there, he marveled at the way the little bud alternately pulsed open and clamped shut. He pressed the pad of his thumb there – at the ring of muscle – it offered much resistance. Resistance made his blood boil, it inflamed his passions and turned him primal. She sunk as far into the sawhorse as she could, trying to escape his fingers and his gaze, she squeezed and tightened her pussy muscles rhythmically, trying desperately to push him over the edge of his orgasm before her ass could draw him deeper into his base desires.

It wasn't working, he was pushing more insistently on her bud, she thrashed in earnest now, frightened and unwilling. She knew deep inside that this would just urge him forward, but she couldn't help it – her flight instinct had won. Panic rose in her, she fought the bonds and they just pulled tighter. He watched her, and smiled. This was what they'd been working towards for over a year, this was the test, would she panic and safe word, or would she finally truly submit to him? He would love her either way, and devote his life to her – but if she fought her feelings and voluntarily submitted to him – they'd be bonded together in a way like no other.

He left his thumb on her bud and leaned over her body, covering it with his, his lips close to her ear, and said to her "I love you, I pledge myself to you for all eternity, but this is my will, my wish, my desire, and you will submit to it".

Standing upright, he put his left hand between her shoulder blades, pressing down as he plunged his cock into her ass up to the hilt – burying himself deep inside her bowels.

She struggled to contain her screams, he struggled to control himself inside her. He shook his head from side to side, trying hard to not cum as her back passage struggled to expel him with involuntary muscle contractions – that which inflamed him all the more and pushed him closer to the brink of orgasm.

He stood completely still, she remained as still as she could while trying to accommodate the monster in her ass. He put his hand on the small of her back and voiced 'good girl, good girl' over and over to her. Hearing him praise her, knowing her love, her Master was pleased with her, that she'd done well – it caused a heat in her that she'd never known. The heat of the garage and the air in it was frigid in comparison to the one rising inside her – and with it she began to draw pleasure from the pressure in her ass. She began to squirm a bit – but not the sore or escape driven squirm – this was like an itch she was trying to scratch – she was trying to compel him to begin moving inside her. He pulled out of her asshole and watched in amazement as the gaping bud pulsed and grasped – trying to swallow him again – feeling empty now. He plunged back in – she screamed again – this time in ecstasy. He began to move in a forceful rhythm, her ass pulsed and contracted around his cock in the dark humid tunnel, her screams lengthening until it was just one long continuous scream.

She was coming with every stroke of his cock, every time one of the ridges of his cock stroked the walls inside her. Fluid squished out around his cock, he felt drips hitting his feet, fluid was pouring from her pussy. Her ass was coming all over his cock; her pussy was one long flow of cum pouring from her. She had finally submitted to him, totally and completely. The orgasm rushed up from his balls, shot out of his cock with such force that he could feel the backsplash of it inside her pert little ass, and could see it frothing around his cock still stuck in the beautiful little bud. He bellowed as he came, she was his, he was hers, they were bound together by body and soul, and he had finally conquered and tamed this little spitfire named Angelina.

-------------------------

The screech of the tires behind him snapped him out of his reminiscing. He had mindlessly driven the last 10 miles of traffic jam and now was only a few turns away from home, and his Angelina. His cock throbbed as he wished the cars in front of him through the light, he brushed his hand lightly across his groin – he'd just had her last night, but all he could think of at this moment was walking in, pushing her to her knees and shoving his cock into her mouth as he'd done countless times before.

As his key turned in the lock his ears were simultaneously assaulted by the sound of shattering glass and an 'oh shit". Turning the corner into the kitchen he could see the disaster that can only occur when Angelina cooks – this is why he usually does the cooking and she does the cleaning up. Bending with her to gather the shards of glass, he caressed her ass with his palm, cupping the firm cheeks and squeezing. She playfully swatted his hand away and told him to behave; they had to eat dinner quickly as they had special plans for his birthday.

He smiled at her but sighed inwardly, he dearly loved all the mutual friends they'd made over the years, but all he wanted tonight was a good meal, a nice glass of wine, a fine cigar, and a piece of Angelina. No doubt she'd arranged for all to meet at a local bar for a few drinks and cigars – with cake and coffee back at the house after – friends drifting off until they were finally alone in the wee hours.

They ate their meal and talked about their day, as little as he could tell her. In reality, he had to serve in silence even with his beloved – all he could say was that it was a good day or a bad day. At the end of days like today he was always tense, keyed up, unable to relax. These were the days when he'd take Angelina to the basement or the garage, he'd bind her and he'd use her – her mouth, her pussy, her ass – it was both the physical exertion that leeched the stress from his body and that these acts gave him back a measure of control he felt he'd lost - like today when the op went bad and he was helpless to change the course of events.

He had his meal, with his nice glass of wine, and was smoking a fine cigar when he asked Angelina if he needed to shower and change to go out to celebrate with their friends. With a wicked gleam in her eye, Angelina informed him that they were most definitely not going out, they were staying in. Confused a bit, he asked her what their special plans were then. She told him she had a special present for this very special birthday and would go get it, getting up and heading into the basement.

He slipped off his shoes, loosened his belt, and sunk back into his chair. It'd been years since Angelina had gotten him motorcycle bling, so he pondered what electronic gadget she's managed to find that he didn't already own.

He heard her mounting the stairs very slowly – grunting with exertion. She sounded like she was dragging something. He wondered what the hell kind of gadget she gotten that was that big and difficult to move. He heard her murmuring words under her breath and the sound of a slap – he imagined his dear Angelina was cursing ever finding this mammoth gift and smacking herself in the forehead with a silent 'you idiot, what were you thinking?"

He chuckled under his breath and got up to go help her when her body appeared from behind the basement door; she smiled at him brightly and asked if he was ready for his half-century birthday gift.

He laughed heartily and told her yes, yes he was ready, and did she need any help getting it up the stairs. She grinned back and said no – it was finally being semi-cooperative. Then she yanked hard and from out behind the door popped the most incredible sight he'd ever seen

There in Angelina's hand was a leash, and attached to the opposite end was a collar. That collar surrounded the very thin neck of a young woman in her early 20's. And that was not the most startling thing about this spectacle. The tiny Asian was stark naked, her pussy denuded of its fur, not even a landing strip. Her hair was dyed a bright purple, most definitely a color never seen in nature. She sported barbell piercings through both nipples, one in her navel, and he thought he saw a clit ring peeking out. But the most astounding part of this vision, this embodiment of his fantasies, was that she was covered in ink. Angelina forced the girl to twirl for his inspection of her ink – her entire upper body was covered in ink, both breasts, her belly, both sleeves, a full oriental mural on her back and ass, and right above her pussy in full thick black ink was written the word SLAVE.

He was having trouble finding his voice, but he managed to get out "what is this?"

"I borrowed her."

"You WHAT?!"

"I borrowed her. Her owner decided she needed a bit of an attitude adjustment, so he lent her to us for the weekend while he's out of town."

"The weekend? The whole weekend?"

"Yes dear, she goes back on Sunday night."

Angelina tossed him the leash from her right hand as her left hand went to the buttons of her blouse. She pushed the girl roughly towards him and slave girl stumbled forward, fell to her knees before him, and immediately sat back on her haunches, opening her legs wide, placing her palms face up on her knees – ready for inspection, and use.

"Happy 50th Birthday David"

To be continued if it pleases you Sir.....

12