Fifty Dollar Facials

Story Info
A young woman goes into a spa for a facial and gets it.
2.2k words
4.03
81.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny crossed the street, pausing at a sign in the window.FACIALS, $50 EACHwas written with black permanent marker on a cardboard sign. She had never been to a spa before. In the small town where she'd grown up, there hadn't been anything like that, just a woman who cut hair in her kitchen for twenty dollars. But she had been in college here in New York for a whole semester now. She didn't have a lot of money, but the scholarship covered her tuition and room and board. The money she made working at the library counter was hers to spend.

She edged closer to the blackened door, away from the heavy stream of people flooding the sidewalk. It was strange that the windows and doors were all dark, but she assumed it was to keep the proper relaxing ambiance inside. Besides, nothing shady would happen with so many people around. She would just get a facial, nothing more, and when she went home for the summer, she'd be able to tell her friends what it was like.

Stepping through the door, she blinked rapidly, trying to see in the sudden blackness. Finally her eyes adjusted enough that she could make out a woman behind the counter. The receptionist was Asian and very pretty, her eyes thick with eyeliner and her hair long.

"Hello. I'm here for a facial. I saw the sign outside."

The receptionist looked Jenny over, head to toe. "You're a good candidate."

"Oh." Jenny hadn't even realized that facials worked better for some than others. "That's great. It's fifty dollars?"

"Payment is at the end. Come this way."

The woman led Jenny through a hallway and into a small room with a bed in the center. There was a small counter with a sink and creams.

"Take all your clothes off and lie down on the bed." Then she left, closing Jenny inside.

Jenny looked around, a little uncomfortable. Why did she need to take everything off? But she didn't want to get her clothes wet, if there was splashing. Nor did she want to disobey—she had always been a rule follower, which her mother and father had always been proud about. Besides, this was a small indulgence. She wanted the full spa experience.

She removed her button down shirt and her skirt. After a brief pause, she also pulled down her briefs and took off her white cotton bra. Unfortunately, the only sheet on the bed was fitted, so she would be completely uncovered for whoever was doing the facial. She had assumed it was a woman... but what if it was a man?

But it was too late; she already heard a rustle at the door. She hopped onto the bed, crossing her arms over her breasts and squeezing her legs together. A sigh of relief fell from her lips as the same woman entered and shut the door behind her.

Her movements were brusque—professional, Jenny thought—as she bustled inside. She didn't look interested or offended by Jenny's naked body, so Jenny relaxed a fraction.

The technician did something by the sink, behind Jenny's head. Then a plastic cup came over her face. She started to push it away.

The woman forced her back down. "No, this is some aromatherapy. To relax you."

It seemed extreme, but she didn't know how to say no. It did smell funny, so maybe this was aromatherapy. Everything started to get fuzzy. Yes, she was relaxed. She drifted in this state, seeing shadows come and go. She had no concept of how much time passed, but she felt wonderful, breathing in the strange-sweet scent of the aromatherapy through the plastic cup.

She came back to Earth slowly, aware that she was still on the table in the small room. Her position felt a little different though—strange. She tried to move but couldn't. The stuff they gave her had made hertoo relaxed. But it was more than that. Something was firmly attached to her wrists and—she wriggled—her ankles. Her throat felt dry, her mouth sore... and she realized something was inside her mouth, holding it open.

A terrified animal sound escaped her, made more awful because she couldn't form words. Fear had started to thunder through her body, making her heart pound and her head ache. Oh God, what was happening to her? Was this a horrible dream? She prayed it was.

The woman came in again, and Jenny tried to ask her what was going on, but the thing in her mouth made it impossible. The woman acted like Jenny hadn't made a sound at all, and instead pulling her to stand up. Oh thank the lord, she was going to leave.

But the woman took her in the other direction, pulling her along by her elbow. Jenny shuffled after her, struggling to stay upright after the effects of the aromatherapy and the cuffs around her ankles.

They came into a large room with concrete floors, concrete walls, and a group of men in various stages of undress. Some were already naked, some had black socks and boxers on, still others were in full businesswear in the process of removing their jacket and ties.

Scared, she began to back out of the room, but the woman grabbed her hair and squeezed, bringing tears to Jenny's eyes. "Shh," she whispered in Jenny's ear. "Be good or they'll think you don't want it."

With a shove, she pushed Jenny into the center of the room. Jenny tried to look for the door, but the men closed around her, forming a circle. They were laughing and talking about her with each other.

"Look at those tits, practically pointing at the ceiling."

"And the pussy. Look it's all red. Do you think she just shaved?"

"Waxed, more likely."

"Hope she did her ass too. I want to get in that."

"She's so pale. I've never seen a woman so goddamned pale."

Someone scoffed. "All the women these days with bikinis and tanning salons. I like them like this, like a blank slate ready to be marked."

Laughter ricocheted in the room.

Tears fell down her cheeks. Feeling helpless, she sank to her knees. The men sent up a cheer.

"She knows what to do."

"Look at her, she wants it."

"Don't keep her waiting."

One man stepped forward. She looked up at him, pleading with her eyes.Help me. Let me go. Don't hurt me.

He caressed her cheek, following the trail of one tear. "So pretty," he said, and grabbed her hair, guiding his stiff penis inside her mouth. The sharp, acrid taste of salt was a shock, as was the heavy weight at the back of her tongue, and she jerked back. The men cheered again, and the man held her head steady as he pulled out and then pushed back in.

He set up a steady pace—in, out, in, out—and her vision blurred with tears and the rapid motion of his ruddy, thickly-haired skin in her face. She gagged several times, and every time the men would laugh.

Another man came to kneel behind her, running his hands all over her body where no one had touched but her, feeling her throat, her breasts, down over her tummy and to the freshly bare skin that faintly burned.

His fingers dug deeper into her private flesh. "Aw, boys, this one's dry."

Another man laughed. "I've got plenty of liquid to lube her up with."

She felt more hands on her, too many to keep count. Some were molding her breast and pinching her nipple until she squealed around the cock gagging her throat. Some were grasping her butt, pulling the cheeks apart to feel the tender pucker between them. Still others pressed into her vagina after being dampened with spit.

The man who had his penis in his mouth sped up, until most of the other men faded away. Except for the one who was behind her—he spread her legs wide and thrust up into her. She screamed.

"Oh shit, she was a virgin."

The man holding her head groaned. "That felt fucking amazing. Make her do it again."

The one behind her pulled away and then rammed back inside. It felt her insides were being ripped apart, torn away from her body. She couldn't help it; she screamed again. This time the penis in her mouth jerked and sent something thick and warm down her throat.

She fell onto her face, unable to catch her fall with her hands cuffed behind her back. She coughed and sputtered, some of the liquid falling out onto her lips.

Hands on her hips kept her anchored back. Another man stood in front of her and shoved his penis inside her mouth. It tasted stronger than the last one, kind of dirty, and it made her stomach turn. She had no time to get used to it before he began hammering it inside her.

"Come on, man. I want some of that. Make her scream. I want to feel it around my cock."

The man behind her rammed inside her again. She screamed at every thrust, until the pain all blurred into one and she stopped.

The man holding her hair groaned in disappointment. "Goddamnit."

"No, I've got an idea. Here, you finish fucking her, and then we'll use this."

She couldn't see what it was, but she felt the man behind her thrust a few more times and then freeze, pumping hard against her until he fell away. She shut her eyes, so relieved that he was done with her. It hurt so bad, and she just wanted it to be over. It felt like a nightmare.

A high pitched sound whistled beside her ears right before a sharp painful crack landed on her back. She screamed in shock and pain, and the men cheered.

"Jesus, that felt great," the man holding her head to his cock said. He began thrusting again, pushing it deep in her throat every time the unseen whip lashed her skin.

The skin on her back and butt felt like it was burning. The few times she didn't scream when they hit her, they found other places on her body—the bottom of her feet, her breasts, the tender place between her legs.

When the man in her mouth jerked and spilled more liquid inside her mouth, she was released. She fell to the floor, panting and sobbing in horrible ugly sounds. A hot spray covered her breasts, and she looked up blearily to see one of the men stroking his penis—his cock, they called it—and coating her with his semen.

Another one was stroking furiously. He crouched over her face, aiming the tip an inch away from her mouth. The hot liquid met her lips, her nose, her tongue. She lay still, exhausted.

The final man stepped over her. He was the largest of them all, his hips wide and thick with rolls of fat, peppered with black hairs.

She looked up, fearful but hopeless.

He knelt, his knees on other side of her face. He pushed his cock inside her mouth, his stomach pushing over against her face, making it hard to breathe. She struggled, but it was futile. He was too large for her to move off. Sobbing around his cock, she lay still.

"Make her fight," he grunted.

A lash landed on her thigh. She cried out and wriggled her body. The lashes came faster and faster, and she realized that her cries and the movement of her mouth around him was getting him off. All he had to do was kneel there and she was doing the word to make him come. Finally he grunted again and pressed himself deep inside her. She couldn't breathe at all. She struggled and thrashed as black spots were in front of her vision. Then everything went dark.

When she woke up, she was back in the bed with her clothes on. Oh God, did that really happen? Please, let it be a bad dream. A horrible nightmare—not real. She wasn't even sure she remembered, just flashes of skin and taunts. That couldn't be real.

The receptionist came in. "Oh, you're up."

Jenny thought she seemed to be smirking a little, but otherwise she didn't show any signs that something had happened. "What... was that?"

"A facial. Haven't you had one before?"

"N—no."

She smiled. "You did great. In fact, you're welcome back here anytime. I took the liberty of handling while you were sleeping." She pointed at Jenny's purse.

Jenny gulped in breaths, feeling dizzy and sick to her stomach. She grabbed her purse and lurched out of the shop. The sun was blinding, and she stumbled into the crowd. People ran into her and shoved her out of the way.

"Watch where you're going!"

"Stupid bitch."

She kept going, fighting the crowd until she stumbled off into an alley. She threw up behind a dumpster, though she hadn't eaten anything today.

Gingerly, she looked into her purse, expecting that the woman would have taken all her money. If they were willing to rape her, they must be willing to steal. Instead there was a wad of cash. She counted it and realized there was fifty dollars for every man who had been there.