Fifty Five Minutes Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen found herself in a half-dazed-half-conscious sort of state- her mind was almost completely clear of thoughts but her heart was pumping hard under her chest. She was in a dream-like condition- where rational thoughts were lost but unsorted pictures came to life. She began to see an image of a huge grass field under picture-like pale blue skies. At first she thought no one was there, but then she saw a sweaty naked couple having outrageously wild sex at the heart of it. If sound were to accompany her vision then it would probably be the sound flesh slapping hard against each other. It was her and Steven, she now realized. And this wasn't any fantasy sex- this was a highlight reel of the best sex these two have ever had since they got married. Or maybe it was a memory flash of the best sex they ever had period. And it wasn't just Steven's face she saw as the form of the guy who was ramming his cock in and out of her body: she saw Allen (they dated for a year, before she met Steven), and there was Roger (They dated back in College) and there was Marty (wearing the same leather jacket he was wearing ten years ago, when she met him at a bar and he took her to his place for what have been her one and only one-night-stand). Faces switched from old lovers to new ones, cocks transitioned inside her pussy. Nothing was imaginative about it- they moved in her head the same way they moved in her real life, back then. Familiar, yet rare sensations of divine pleasure one's gets to feel sporadically during one's life span.

Under the water her palms formed a fist. Her pussy was trembling with unfulfilled pleasure. But in her head it was fulfilled, in her head- cocks of different shape, males of different body were oozing with sweat trying to make her reach the point of climax.

Helen's left hand reached up to her right breast and she began to squeeze on her nipple. Not one long pinch- but a series of presses at tune with the beatings of her heart. Each press sent jolts of pleasure down her spine all the way to her knees. She never knew her nipples were so sensitive, and how much arousing pleasure was stored inside them.

Her pelvis was moving forward, sinking her body deeper in until her lips were at water level.

The other free hand was now cupped over her pussy. Her thumb was twirling and twisting over the pubic bone, curling up under small unshaven spot of hair above her dripping cunt. Her vagina was absorbing hot water from all angels making the sensation of pleasurable twinge to grow even harder. Even her anus, once a tight opening, now became loose and soft as the water soaked up on its flesh.

Her right hand was now sliding its self up and down her pussy- the tip of her middle finger was traveling from her clit to her anus, back and forth.

Her heart became a burning sun under her chest. Her body was quivering as she gasped for air and got water in her mouth, unintentionally.

"Ho god," she whispered. Her voice was cutting through the silent room like cold blade.

She opened her eyes and tilted her head left, where she saw her image reflecting from the mirror. Something clicked in her head and as she shifted up a little. She threw both her arms up in space like someone pointed a gun at her. Her hands were scraping the air as if they were, mechanically, still programmed to rub her skin, until she finally landed her arms on the sides of the tub.

Her heart was still pounding and her thoughts were still racy.

Once again her head collapsed backwards and she released a giant sigh.

Her lower body was a pile of mush under the water. Her pussy was still burning like an un-extinguished flame. She will not tend to it any more.

She would only orgasm in her head.

For now.

----------

That woman is just crazy, so goddamn crazy! Steven thought to himself. I mean I plan this all vacation out for us, pick up the place, drive all the way from New York for over three fucking hours, and for what?

"For fucking what?" he spoke out loud unconsciously. The sound of his voice in the empty room made him feel a little nervous for a second.

He was sitting on his king-sized bed (big enough bed for you and the missis!), in almost complete darkness. The only light came from the night lamp besides him, spreading a dim, dark-orangey blanket of light.

His back rested vertically at the top of the bed and his tired feet were poised straight on the mattress. The room was beginning to fill up with a sour stench of his socks, still on his feet. It was a smell, a man knew at the end of the day- that it was the end a long and grueling fucking day.

If his wife was here she would probably tell him to throw his socks away and hop to the shower room for a much needed bath, with that stinging tone in her voice, he thought. Well, you ain't here, little lady.

He reached for the remote that was resting on the nightstand and clicked on the TV. The blue light projecting from the screen was as unpleasant for his eyes as being stabbed in his pupils with ice picks.

On the screen he saw an evangelistic zealot talking passionately to his band of followers about mambo-jumbo that Steven never believed in.

Steven shook his head slightly, looking at the screen with thin eyes.

He flipped the channel and it was Animal Planet- Mother Lioness and Father Lion are roaming the arid lands of Africa, looking for food to feed the young'ns. He wondered if Mother Lioness also likes to bitch a lot to Father Lion when they embark on their little adventures.

(I wonder if this place gets porn)

The camera zooms on an unsuspecting zebra. Taking her final few breathes, Steven thought. And as sure as hell, the lioness leaps up in the air and tackles the zebra down to the ground with all her might. Dinner is served.

At the sight of a pack of feral animals dinning from the torn flesh of another animal, Steven flipped the channel.

(porn)

Home Shopping Network- No more back pain with the new and amazing- Relax-O-Chair! The commercial screamed. There was a guy there that really wasn't happy with his current chair- he crunched, and groaned, and held his lower back with one hand and the back of his neck with the other. Steven smirked at the sight of the guy's outlandish over acting. Click!

(Nice bed & breakfast like this don't get the nude channels, Steven, and if they did the owners would probably scramble the channel so you couldn't see it).

History Channel. Steven actually enjoys this channel more than others back at home. War facts, crime tales, global escapades; it was all riveting stuff. He felt bored enough to explore the channels some more, but if nothing good pops up, I'll return to this one, he thought. Click!

Black and white comedies. Click! Music channels. Click! News Channels- some guy was eaten by a shark in Australia. Steven shivered a bit. Click! The 88' NBA Playoffs. Click! Cooking Channel. Click!

The blonde female had, what must have been, the most gigantic pair of breasts, Steven has ever seen. The guy was pumping his cock in and out of her narrow asshole. It was making her boobs jiggle left and right and she bellowed a loud moan of pleasure. Steven fumbled with the remote before he quickly hit the MUTE button. He found porn.

The thought of stumbling upon a porn channel was indeed buried somewhere in his mind, but it was almost an unintentional thought and now that he did find it, what was he to do.

His wife was only a few doors down the hall from him, most likely mad as hell at him and he was sitting in his room watching a porn flick. If Helen could have seen him now she would burst up in flames from anger, he thought. But damn that girl has a massive set of tits!

The fellow was lying on the hood of a car, his long shaft pointing towards the skies as the blonde bombshell jumped on top of him- each time she dropped, she was swallowing his entire cock inside her ass.

Steven amused himself with idea that the girl must have one of those ridiculously corny porn names like: Lola HardKnockers, or Jessica Honkers.

The blonde was rubbing her clit furiously, and her poor anus was being demolished by the young man's cock. She at least seemed to enjoy it- the volume was muted, but it was very apparent that she was screaming her lungs out. It was one of those over-the-top, only-in- porn, type of a scream, Steven thought.

Now they switched positions- the well-endowed female was on her back laying on the car's hood and opening her legs welcomingly. Her swollen pussy was opening its mouth; its lips looking really worn, and it was giving all a clear view of her rosy cervix. The guy grabbed her in both thighs and pushed himself forward, spearing his cock inside her warm opening.

It was at that point that Steven's cynicism crept forward from the back of his mind. He began to see the artificialness of the entire thing in front of him, even releasing an amused grunt out loud, that didn't sound convincing at all. Almost as unconvincing as the notion that the porn flick didn't have any influence on him. But it did, and he knew it, because under his jeans he began to feel that all too familiar transformation.

It felt like someone was shrinking his pants two sizes down, and his organ was getting crushed by its pressure. His cock was becoming stiffer and stiffer underneath.

The guy on TV was ramming his own good wood in and out of her cunt, and with his free hands he grabbed on to her colossal veiny tits for leverage.

Steven was adjusting his position on the bed- his cock was growing so big that it was pushing the flyer of the jeans towards his bellybutton.

He watched with glazed eyes as the female dropped on her knees and opened her mouth to the young man.

The guy on the screen was rubbing his cock, now blood-red and ready to burst, and after a few pumps of the fist he released thick wads of semen straight to her waiting mouth and tongue. The camera zoomed on the blonde's shiny new face and

Steven's cell phone suddenly beeped.

His heart jumped five feet out of his chest. The sound of the phone was vibrating in the air, cutting through the silence of the room.

Steven felt like he was twelve-years-old again, and his mom caught him with a pack of nude ladies playing-cards.

The screen was blank, without even noticing he punched the ON\OFF button, as soon as the first tune burst out of his cell. He rubbed his eyes and waited for the redness, which suddenly washed his face, to fade off.

This is ridicules, Steven thought, jumping like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. Now who the hell is texting me a message at this time? I suppose it could be Helen, but she looked downright mad-as-hell with me earlier so I somehow doubt it.

But it was a message from Helen.

All that Steven saw were three words: GETTING A MASSAGE.

Steven felt indifferent about it, almost didn't care at all. Okay, get your massage, he thought.

"Who gives a fuck," he groaned softly.

Steven felt his hard-on softening under his pants, feeling much like a hot air balloon being gunned by a rifle.

He sat on his bad silently with thoughts running thru is mind, it was only for about ten seconds, but with the complete dead-silence in the room it felt to him much longer.

Steven grabbed the pamphlet from the nightstand and looked it over with sharp eyes, small frown on his face. At the bottom half of the page he saw what he was looking for:

TUBMAN'S INN SPECIAL MASSAGE: 55 MIN – 145$ (DIAL 1 FOR RECEPTION).

If you are getting one then I see no reason why I shouldn't, he thought.

He suddenly felt his lower back tensing behind him, his shoulders becoming two stiff rocks and his neck bone transformed into hard metal.

It was like his body was giving him a sign of approval- you need a massage Steven, it's your vacation too, enjoy it.

Steven called the receptionist and ordered a massage to his room as well. He told her to give him twenty minutes or so, so he can take a shower- it has been a long day.

When that was settled, he threw his hands in the air and stretched his back.

He glared at the dark TV screen, looked at his wrist watch and thought that maybe he should check for one last time what was happening in Porn-Ville, before hitting the shower- he did have twenty minutes before the masseuse came, that's more than enough time.

He clicked open the TV and the naked people were still there doing more of that good-old fucking thing they like to do.

It looked like this time they were in some kind of a big, empty warehouse that looked cold and metallic. There was a dude with shoulder length blonde hair and a tiny goatee and he was doing it doggy-style with an extremely attractive brunette with voluptuous breasts. In front of the brunette was a very attractive middle-aged woman with smooth honey toned skin and a large set of tits, sitting with her legs wide apart and being eaten by the dark haired girl.

The brunette was devouring on the woman's open pussy like a starving dog- her tongue was going up and down the length of the oozing vagina, throwing in a couple of kisses to the clit for good measure.

The guy was holding on the brunette's pelvis and was giving her a nice back and forth action from the back, sometimes causing her to stop her labia munching for a soft sounding moan and a gasp of air.

The older woman threw her head backwards with glowing ecstasy, one hand massaging her puffy nipple and the other resting on the floor for some leverage.

Steven thought that her eyes were giving her age away and she must be at least forty-five-years-old, but her tanned well-kept body was more astoundingly irresistible than most of twenty-years-old he usually sees.

The brunette had milky-white skin; her hair was dark and full, and her lips were coated with an eye-popping, red-cherry lipstick.

The camera zoomed on her face- a sheaf of sweaty hair covered her eyes, and her chin and lips were painted with a layer of shiny female juice.

Steven felt that stiffening felling again under his jeans.

The guy was working faster and faster from the back- his pelvis bouncing back and forth from her soft buttocks like it was trying to start a fire underneath. The brunette drove her face even harder towards the older lady's crotch, as if the harder the man worked his cock in her pussy the more she wanted to feed on female juices.

The mature woman, who was making almost uneasy faces like you made when you were either in severe pain or in that fragile line of uncontrollable feeling of pleasure, slammed both her thighs on the younger girl's head- locking her head to her snatch.

From the guy to the brunette to the older looking woman- it was like a human chain of ecstasy and sweat.

Steven's left hand was a fist in it was pushing lightly on his crotch- his penis was becoming burning red underneath, his lower muscles contracting with pleasure.

He did not masturbate, nor did he go to take that shower.

For the following twenty minutes he just set on the bed and watched his porn with the thunders and rain as his soundtrack.

In fact, he completely forgot that he ordered a massage.

-----------

A knock on the door.

The rain has been pouring down hard for over three hours all over the serene city of Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, where a nice little bed and breakfast by the name of Tubman's Inn was shaking at the lightning and trembling at the thunders. And over there, at room 14, the silence was stronger than anything, almost so out of place it was like the room was at a parallel universe .The only sound, or maybe a hum, you could hear in this room, not the rain nor the exploding thunders, it was the soft buzz from the air conditioner which was exhausting thick and steamy hot air, and the soft sounds from a television set (its volume down almost all the way), where Roy Acuff was signing about the "Wabash Cannon Ball" in the oldies music channel.

Another knock on the door.

And in that room, soaking in the bathtub like an angel fallen from the heavens onto the waters of the Mediterranean, was a beautiful woman by the name of Helen Cruise.

The sound of knocking on the door was nothing more than a flat poke in her meditating state, where naughty and deviant visions were being screened on the back of her eyelids for the last...how long? Five minutes? Ten minutes?

Like a chain reaction- finally the knocking sound has been triggered in her ear, making her heart flip in its place, snapping her eyes open like window shutters. When her eyes opened it felt like she had jumped from one reality to another.

"What...Oh shit..." She whispered, trying to get a sense of placement.

There was a voice on the other side of the door.

She has dozed off, apparently, and completely forgot the massage she has ordered.

"HO, just a minute! I'll be right there!"

Next to the mirror, she saw a white fleece bathrobe tossed on a hook, with the words TUBMAN'S INN sewn over it with gold letters. The robe jumped to Helen's eyes as if the room knew exactly what she needed.

She got up from the bathtub, her lungs shrinking with the burst of coldness, and put on the robe. The fleece felt wonderful on her body, it warmed her up instantly and it soaked the water nicely from her skin.

She went inside the main bed room with haste; her breasts were jiggling under the robe, the nipples were grazing gently against its fabric.

The room was still very hot, so hot that Helen felt it almost instantly dried her body and hair as if she stepped inside a room where instead of walls there were giant blow-dryers.

On the floor, next to her bed, was one of her luggage she brought along with her. It was open, and a lot of it was emptied out earlier, but some items were still there (some lotions, some pills, half empty bottle of water and her unmentionables).

Helen grabbed a fresh pair of panties and slipped on to it. At the moment the fabric of the panties made touch with her pussy, Helen felt her knees buckling under her.

Her pussy was still very much raw and tender and whatever feelings and thoughts went into her head once she entered the shower room, they were still with her.

Get a hold of yourself girl, she thought, they're waiting for you at the door and this is the last thing you want to be thinking about before getting a massage. You're a strong and classy lady, so just try to relax.

"Just one more second!"

She took a big breath, feeling very much exposed under her robe. But she had massages before, and she knew that it would be expected of her to strip down to, at least, her briefs.

She closed the waist-tie and made it into a little knot, and went for the door.

Helen put her hand on the door knob, looked back at her room to make sure nothing strange was out of place, and at last opened the door.

The man who stood In front of her was a very tall and young-looking black man.

He had a very pleasant expression on his face; his eyes were like two milky marbles under his chocolate-colored skin and his lips were giving a kind smile, so genuine you couldn't teach it at acting schools.

Helen studied him; looking up and down, he was very tall, and he felt very nice to her almost immediately. His kind smile was infectious and she found herself smiling as well almost to the point of giggling.

He wore a white uniform, with the motel's name stitched to his shirt. Both his arms were busy- the left one held onto a dark, nylon tote bag and the right one held on to a folded massage table, that looked like a big blue suitcase to Helen at first.

"I'm so sorry I kept you waiting, please come in," she said calmly, as if the woman that scorned her husband just an hour ago was nothing more than her mean double from another world.

The man nodded his head and stretched his smile just a little bit more as he went inside the room.

Helen observed him quietly, as she closed the door behind him. He was really tall, probably over 6'6 she thought, his body was rather slim but his arms looked strong and muscular, especially after carrying those two heavy bags. It was hard for her to tell his age, but if she had to take a guess it was somewhere in the twenty-five-years ballpark.