Fifty Five Minutes Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was grinning, but she was hardly aware of it, and under her robe she began to feel sweat again because of the warmness in the room. She suddenly realized that it might make the gentleman before her a bit unpleasant-

"I'm sorry it's so hot in here, I'll lower the temperatures. No idea why I kept it so ridiculously warm."

"No, it's Okay," his voice was soft and composed and made Helen stop in her place as she drew her look back to him."I actually find it very relaxing, and it will go well with these scented candles I brought.

From his black tote bag he took out two scented candles, of different shape and color. Helen's eyes grow big at the sight of them and her smile was widened.

"Wooow, I didn't know you're going to be using these. This is so cool."

He laughed politely in return.

Helen sat on her bed and just marveled at him as he masterfully made her cabin-looking guest room into a steamy and aromatic massage parlor.

The suitcase unfolded into a massage table in just under a minute. Nice little gizmo, Helen thought.

He positioned one candle on the television stand, and the second one he put on a desk that was under a small wall mirror.

She observed his hands, which in no more than a matter of minutes will be rubbing on her flesh; his fingers were long and dark, his nails looked polished and trimmed and they had a bright pinkish tone. They looked like good, gentle hands to her.

He worked very quietly, and Helen felt that if someone doesn't say anything right now, she would burst up in giggles from uneasiness.

"I'm Helen, by the way."

"Hello Helen. I'm Marvin," he smiled and turned his face towards her direction.

Helen couldn't hold the laughter in her stomach after that and she let out healthy giggle sound, and Marvin did as well.

After that Marvin, went back to the set up portion of the massage and Helen still kept her eyes on him. She wrestled a thought down in her brain, but eventually that thought kicked thru- Marvin, was a in fact, a nice looking man in her eyes. That made her think immediately of Steven and some sadness grew in her belly. Her mind trailed off with some thoughts, but all of that quickly disappeared when a strong scent of lavender invaded her nose.

"That's lovely," She said, reacting to the now-lit candles.

"You can hop on now, Helen," he said and gestured with his hands at the table.

Helen nervously walked towards the table and put both her hands on the robe's waist-tie, she glanced over her shoulder where Marvin stood holding a large white towel to her back, like a magician would hold to his assistant before the disappearing act. His head was tilted backwards so she he wouldn't make her feel uncomfortable and that made him look more precious in her eyes.

She unrobed and positioned herself on the table front first, squashing her breasts against the table's surface. Behind her, Marvin covered her back with the towel, and when she finally had good laying position, he folded the towel to her waist-line, exposing her back to him but keeping her buttocks and thighs still covered.

Helen's head was titled to her left, almost making contact between her chin and left shoulder, and her arms rested at the sides of her body.

Last time she had a massage, which was a long time ago, she had her head stuck in one of those holes that some massage tables have, and she didn't like it all that much back then, so this was much better in her eyes.

She found the table to be much wider than she originally thought, with a lot of arm and leg room. Her heart was bouncing like a ping-pong ball from the table to her chest; she was much more excited to get the massage than she originally thought.

Marvin was oiling his hands with warm and soothing massage oil.

When his big hands finally made contact with her body, it felt to her as if something showered her internal organs with radiating and pleasurable heat.

The oil was warm, and his hands moved with ease, feeling soft as silk over her back.

He coated her entire upper body with the warm oil- from the top of her neck to her lower back; both her arms were grazed gently with lubricant. Her body, now receiving a nice and healthy shine, was like raw and tender meat, ready to be molded to a delicate dish by its chef.

The oils sizzled on her skin, and she could feel her muscles softening around her bones.

The strong scent of lavender glided in the hot air and surrounded the room with its powerful aroma, making the room smell like a flower garden being rained down by marshmallows.

Marvin put his big hands on the sides of her body, both his thumbs positioned at sides of her spinal cord. He then continued to slide his hands all the way up, from her lower back to her neck- his thumbs pressing against the sides of her backbone and making each one and one of the segments in her spine feel like it was made of rubber.

The feeling was so incredible it made Helen gasp for air and, and to, a much noticeable, tremble in her legs.

He did it five more times and by the time he brushed his hand for the fourth time against her back she was sure her body turned to Jell-O.

His hands rested on her right shoulder and the base of her neck and by using his thumbs he began to make slow, calculated, tiny circles over the area, working firmly into her muscles.

Helen felt knots in her neck kneaded into mush, little glands of tension shatter into a puddle. When he felt he was done with her right side he asked her to turn her head and he did the some to her left.

All the time Helen kept her eyes closed- she saw darkness mixed with shapes and colors and smells. A small droll spot formed at the sides of her lips, and her belly once again began to tie into a soft knot like it did earlier when she went into the shower.

She was hot, but not just because of the ventilated heat; she was hot because the man touching her semi-naked body, made her feel real good, maybe better than she have felt for a long while.

Marvin continued his work with grace, and exquisite technique.

His hands moved with such gentle care and sensual pleasure, in a way almost un-man like, Helen thought.

He wrapped both his hands, once more dabbed with oils, around her left arm and began to brush down his hands from the top of her arm to the base of her palm. In the middle he would massage the muscles around her bones into a fine tissue. And then do it again to her opposite side.

A massage is a great device to clear all the tension and stress in one's life, a great way to relax and rejuvenate your body to its peak-condition, and Helen knew that. But this massage, while it did all that, it also felt very sensual to her. The heat and aroma in the room were so intoxicating that she knew that in a way she wasn't thinking in a right-mind. She also knew that she was a much stronger person than to succumb to her urges so easily. But with each more rub- her will faded, her protecting shell broke and her hunger grew.

His hands were right above the towel-line, and he continued to wiggle his fingers over her body in comforting motions. She felt his hands move real close to her more personal areas, and her heart skipped a couple of steps.

(Maybe he will go a bit lower...)

Marvin began to work on her legs- he brushed his oily hands all over her feet, his fingers traveled between her toes and then the most amazing thing happened: he began to squeeze gently on her toes- both his hands worked on one digit at a time. Helen never knew the amazing implications of a foot-massage and without noticing, her body began to quiver.

Jolts of pleasure were sent from her pinky to her knee like lightning, and from her knee the pleasurable vibration worked its way up until it stopped at her crotch, where a burning-red vagina was beginning to exude creamy juices all over Helen Cruise's panties and leg.

The man continued to work on her tiny toes, and almost breathless, Helen thought, that if he doesn't stop it now, she might just very well send a hand under her briefs and start rubbing at her clit.

But the man did not stop- he rubbed her toes, poked at her joints and massaged her sole and ankles. He used a measured amount of pressure with each stroke- starting off gently, but increasing the force each time.

Helen's hands formed a sweaty fist and she pressed them hard against the surface of the table. She wasn't sure how she looked like from the outside, she might look like any other client Marvin had on his table over the years, but inside she knew what she felt- inside her bones turned into rubber and her clit was a glowing bubble, blowing more and more each and every second.

When Marvin finished the foot-massage and dropped her feet- Helen felt like she's been through a twenty-four-hour sex-marathon, where the guy left her before she could ever reach an orgasm. Her body was no more, now, than tenderized flesh and glowing heat.

There were a dull couple of seconds, where Marvin lobed up his hands some more, and Helen forced her eyes open to see what's going on.

The room was a big blur to her- from her point of view she saw the door (although it looked nothing more than a big brown oblong shape in her fuzzy condition), She saw a desk with the white scented candle on it (she could of sworn the smoky aroma from the candle was moving like a snake towards her face).

How long has passed since we started? She wondered. Her sense of time was warped.

Marvin moved around her, he was such a large individual yet she was amazed how deathly-quiet his movements were.

He stood right next to her face and began to work on her left shoulder-blade with two hands wrapped over it like he was molding pottery.

She suddenly found herself staring dead-on at Marvin's crotch- she glared at it, and her mind began to wonder...

It was still raining outside. The small cabin in the forest atmosphere the room induced, actually made Helen think she was in some sort of solitude.

Marvin was still working on her back.

(and things done in solitude are never to be spoken again)

After that he moved to her thighs.

(we are stranded under the heavy storms. Nothing coming in, nothing coming out).

The towel was raised up- now only her buttocks are covered.

(nothingin, nothingout)

His thumbs and fingers worked around her upper-legs section.

(inandout)

The more his hands moved higher and higher on her leg, the more she felt that tickle in her pussy.

(inandout, it has such a sexy connotation to it )

And then he moved the towel completely.

Her breath stood still in her lungs and her body froze.

She wore silky-white panties- nicely tucked between her fleshy cheeks.

The possibility that Marvin was not only staring at her mildly-bare ass, but may also be staring at a wet spot on her panties, made Helen stiff.

But Marvin kept quiet. He messaged her buttocks gently- his palms moved in circular motions on her cheeks, making a vibration felling in Helen's body.

His movement was limited because of her underwear and he couldn't work on her entire derriere, but what he managed felt good.

A speck of drool dripped from Helen's mouth to her hair and she could actually hear it break.

Marvin hands, warm and slippery, made their way to her groin area.

His index finger, rubbing against her flesh, was just a finger-nail from the fabric of her underwear. Just a finger-nail away from rubbing the most tender spot in her body.

Just a finger nail...

And what did he see there? Helen dazedly questioned.

Did he see the wet spot? He must have.

Did the odor of passion from my pussy overcome the intoxicating aroma from the candles?

Martin rubbed and rubbed at her crotch. First slowly, like a swing going up into the air--and then down. Up-- and down. Up-- and down.

But then his movement paced quicker. And quicker. And quicker.

This is it, Helen thought.

She wiggled her hands from the jolts of sensation her body was feeling, but did no more than that.

And the faster Marvin moved his finger at her crotch- the closer it moved towards her panties, towards her burning-red slit.

It moved so quickly now that Helen felt fire growing from underneath.

A fire so great and wild that the only way to overcome it was to shower it with her juices, which dripped out profusely from her pussy by now.

And then his right index finger made its way to her swollen pussy, and it made touch.

Helen panted.

He rubbed her back with his left hand, making circles of hot oil all over it, so warm it melted into her belly. But he's right hand...

He's right finger... It made contact with her pussy.

Her panties were stretched aside (just at the crotch), and his finger now began to rub at her moist (very moist) and tender pussy-lips.

Helen eyes were closed and her lips were bitten.

(Maybe if I don't look. Maybe if I don't speak. Maybe I can just enjoy it).

She felt weak everywhere, but not in a bad way, but in a wonderful way.

The finger was now rubbing at her clit like lightning, her legs shivered endlessly.

She had felt that big knot growing inside her belly and she knew what it was.

She knew that any second now, she would explode with such an orgasm that it might make heart stop in its place.

It will be an orgasm so powerful- greater than she had ever reached before. Greater than those she envisioned in the shower earlier, by leaps and bounds.

There were no more places for delusions.

She wanted him to finish her, and finish her now, because there is so-much that her body could handle. I want his cock, she thought. I want him to fuck me, and finish me, because I can't handle this teasing no more. I'm seconds away from passing out from that enormous feeling of pleasure coming from my pussy. My clit is burning up- he just brushes over it and then moves his finger away. He teases me constantly and I can't seem to hold it in (hold what in? my senses, my juices, my orgasm).

Helen panted some more. Her arms and legs were twitching with the amount of uncontrollable sensations.

Please fuck me, she thought. Fuck me.

"Fuck me..." she whispered softly. Her voice came out like a broken glass from her dry throat.

She did not open her eyes, nor did Marvin respond. He just continued to paint her pussy red, as the blood rushed to her vagina and clitoris.

Soft muffled sounds escaped from Helen.

She ground her nails onto the canvas-surface of the table.

An inch of Marvin's index finger wedged itself between Helen's swollen pussy lips and it made its way inside her warm and drippy opening.

When his finger slid up and down this time it was accompanied by a slimy squishing sound.

Helen jerked her legs as her hips went into convulsion. It was like being tickled in your feet by feathers- it feels so good you want it to stop.

And then he did.

His finger was out and Marvin took a step backwards, making Helen open her eyes for the first time since the erotic-portion of the massage began.

She guided her eyes towards him, never moving her head from the table, and their eyes finally locked. He had the same gentle expression in his face like before. Same inner-calmness she saw in him the moment she opened the door for him. Her body was a quivering mess and this dark stranger is the one at fault, the man to blame, the one who drew more from her than anyone before. Her eyes looked at him in a pleading manner, as she bit softly her bottom lip.

Only thing she could have thought was: Please, don't stop.

"Turn over" he said in a voice that was something of a whisper.

Helen did not question, but just did as she was told.

She felt heaviness as she turned, and her body-parts felt so warm when they touched each other: leg against leg, wrist against chest. Warmth.

She laid on her back and her breasts were now perking up like mountains under humid skies.

A lump was caught in her dry throat and it did not go up or down, just froze there, like the rest of her. Frozen.

Marvin oiled his hands some more and then began to rub oils all over her chest and belly.

Her eyes closed again.

The feeling of his hands lubricating her breasts and nipples, which were stiffening more and more, was a new realm of pleasure.

He moved close to her face, as his huge shadow covered her head and he began to press softly on her nipples.

"Mfff..." some more of that muffled sounds escaped Helen as she quivered.

He pressed the nipples again, with just a little tighter pinch.

"Ah..."

She felt that lightning traveling across her backbone and striking her with full force in her clit every time he squeezed her nipples.

He began to twirl both nipples between his thumb and index finger of each hand, reaching yet another peak of excitement in Helen's body.

The stimulation to her nipples was amazing and it made her body feel like it was buzzing from electricity.

She wanted him so badly to show her his cock. Just slip it out and shove it inside her.

His big hands now tried to grab both of her entire tits with one grasp.

The breasts felt like putty in his hands and he squished them, and mashed them and massaged them under his gentle hands.

When her nipples finally stood raw and stiff like stones, and their color was glowing-pink, he decide to slide his hands down slyly across her belly and down to her crotch.

All the time Marvin moved around her like a sculpture targeting his statue from all angles and from different positions, moving swiftly and peacefully across the hard-wooded floor.

His hand grabbed the waistband of her panties, and Helen did not flinch, she did not open her eyes, she just raised her pelvis an inch from the surface and let him unravel her burning attraction.

The pussy was shining with anticipation.

It was already soaked wet like a leaf in the rain, and the vulva was puffed and swollen, a red shade of sensation all around it.

Curls of pubic hair were drenched by the moist of massage oil and sweat.

Helen finally decided that strong odor of sex coming out of her pussy defeated the spring-times scent from the candles with a whooping knock-out.

Marvin shoved his middle and ring finger inside her vagina and a squishy sound and pumping veins welcomed them in. With two of his fingers in, he resumed his up and down motions from earlier. Her clit in the meantime has ballooned into a bright bulging ball.

With his free hand he began to rub at her clit, softly resting his palm over her pubes.

"Ho...God..." Helen began to cry with pleasure. Her legs bended and then she just kicked them in the air with ecstasy.

His always maddening method of teasing her slowly and then quickening the pace was yet again in affect. Every time his two-fingers slid their way up between her lips and grazed the clit, it made Helen convulse in pleasure.

He slowly slithered his fingers down, and then slowly back up- to ring the bell. And that bell always rang. It rang so hard it was vibrating unstoppably.

His motions picked up pace, and as they did he shoved his fingers further in, until her pussy swallowed both of them.

Inside her snatch he folded his fingers up a bit, and he could feel the walls of the cervix pumping and pulsing against his fingers. With rapid motions, he began to flicker his fingers along the tight mouth of her pussy, making Helen moan and shudder every time it went up and every time it went down.

His other hand massaged the clit furiously, puffing it up even more.

The juices secreted out of her hole as if it was a drooling mouth.

Her heart was booming under her chest and it seemed to pump with the same rhythm as the fingers in her vagina.

Her breathing was that of an Olympic sprinter before the finish line. And she was before her finish-line; she felt like that knot in her belly was about to burst, she felt her uterus contracting hard, and a force, almost unknown to her, was seconds from being unleashed.