Fifty Five Minutes Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her language was becoming more and more salacious by each poke from his dick.

She was a wild animal in heat, dressed in the body of a working city girl, her marriage and her job was no more than a charade, and finally she found someone to unleash her sexual prowess. It was truly an amazing act of transformation, driven by the untamable desire.

When Marvin felt Helen's body quiver with yet another orgasm, he pulled off his cock and started to lap all the juices from her vagina. He buried his tongue deep inside and wiggled his nose against her puffy clit. Helen grabbed him by the back of the head and forced him even deeper to her crotch. She wrapped her legs around him, and started to moan with ecstasy. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks- warm and wet, like her pussy juices.

Marvin's tongue-work was just as amazing as everything else he did. He sucked on her inflated vaginal lips and pierced his tongue between them to explore her dripping wet pocket. Her pussy was much looser than before; his cock pounding expanded the natural tightness of her cunt in a way that may never be repaired.

Marvin lubed his cock with more oils and gels, making his dark penis look bright with shine. Helen looked at him rubbing oils all over his mammoth size penis, which did not cum once to her surprise, and her mouth was drooling with hunger.

He once again reached up to fuck her, aiming his cock to her crotch, and Helen in replay raised her legs over his shoulders like before, signaling she was more than ready to take him in. Only this time, Marvin rubbed his moist cock over Helen's tight asshole, lubricating it with the oils applied on his cock.
He began to squeeze it inside her, getting some resistance from the virgin muscles in her ass.

"I've never done that before" she panted.

"You will need to trust me. It will be okay"

"I trust you--"

The round head of his cock made its way inside, and Helen gasped in return.

"Okay...give it to me. Okay. I want it now." Her voice was unstable but she was ready to break any last taboo in her mind.

She was ready for him to anally invade her, as big as he was, she wanted his cock inside.

Marvin thrust forward and Helen's muffled moans turned into high cries.

He could feel her pelvis quiver, slightly in pain, slightly in pleasure; he decided to rub her clit so the feeling of easiness will grow inside her.

When his dick finally parked inside her ass, Helen felt that it could scrape and rub against all her special erogenous zones, just like in vaginal sex.

Marvin started off slow and easy, making sure the lubes rub all over her narrow canal until the act of penetration was as smooth as silk.

After a while he quickened the pace, and Helen once more, grew louder on her voice.

There was a hard smacking sound, of flesh pounding flesh, in the room, and with Helen's vocal profanities, it sounded as if the room turned into an orchestra of sex.

The meat feels so good in my anus, she thought. The idea of taking on Marvin's enormous cock as her first anal experience was making her proud of herself, in a perverse sort of way.

Helen tossed her head from the side to side; she enjoyed the ravaging of her ass by each passing second.

"Yes give to me. Give it to me!" she cried.

After a long ramming session, Marvin withdrew his cock from her asshole, and the anus gaped into a large black hole for the first few seconds the cock was out.

In the following minutes he transitioned his cock from her ass to her pussy- tending to both her front and rear pockets.

Helen could feel her entire nerve system at work, as he worked hard to satisfy all of her erogenous areas.

She thought it was amazing that every time he fucks her, or fingers her, or massages her, and make her feel like quivering puddle of water, he finds another way to make her even more of a puddle than she already was.

When his cock was in her ass, Helen wanted to feel his cum.

"Cum inside me. Fill my ass--I want you to."

Marvin suddenly went to a complete halt; he looked at Helen with his milky marbles eyes, and softly brushed his hand over her belly.

"I want you to taste it, Helen. I saved it for you."

Helen hesitated for a moment, but she want sure why, nothing was holding her back now. In fact, she would love to savor on his juice.

"I will. I want it"

Marvin traveled over to her head and positioned his cock over her bottom lip.

Helen opened her mouth to a shape of an O and waited for his hot cum to explode.

Helen tasted cum before, but it was on rare occasions and she never liked it. But she had a feeling Marvin's would be different, she wanted to believe it.

Marvin gave his cock a couple of tugs and shot warm semen from his cock to Helen's waiting mouth. He shot a huge, almost endless stream, of cum- like a hose turned on full power.

Helen took the first couple of streams straight to her belly, and the rest just filled her mouth, creating a pool of semen between her lips. She downed every drop of it and was astonished at how good it tasted to her. It tasted sweet like sweet fruits, and it oozed down her throat like thick honey. It was amazing. Everything was.

Helen collapsed down and tried to regain her composure.

Marvin started to put his clothes back on.

"I must leave now, Helen," He said calmly, yet bluntly, "Our fifty five minutes are over"

Over?

Helen, still resting on the massage table, was weak as a bird. Both her hands sprawled to the sides, and sheaves of her moist and sweaty hair cuddled over her face. She looked at the ceiling and tried to take in all that has happened.

Over?

----------

Even half-an-hour after Desiree left his room, Steven was still spread-eagled and naked on the bed, and his heart was trying to slow to its natural rhythm.

He could not believe the amazing hour he had. An hour filled with sex, orgasms and hidden lusts. It felt like it went on forever, like it would never end. Sadly, it did end- his fifty-five-minutes, were over.

Desiree, he thought. That was the name of the woman you see in your dreams.

The woman that fulfils your fantasies, because in your dreams, there is norightorwrong, there's only what youwantandneed.

Desiree knew exactly what he wanted, and she made it come through in a way that was more sensuous than he could ever imagine.

At one point, he remembered, they were on their knees and he had his cock in her ass. The room filled with sounds of moaning pleasures and flesh slapping hard against each-other. He told her, he was going to blow his load, and she asked him not to pull away- to cum inside her. He took orders from her the all time, but it was only stuff he wanted to hear anyway, and he made no exception that time either.

He climaxed so many times it was impossible to believe that it only went on for less than an hour. Still, after fifty-five minutes, Desiree calmly wiped herself with a towel and started to put her clothes back on. She told him, his session was over, wished him a goodnight and left the room. When the door closed behind her, Steven jerked, like someone woke him from a dream.

But this was no dream. This was real.

He pictured all that has happened, in his head, over and over again. He tried to remember: the sounds, the smells and the sensations, how his body felt, and more importantly how hers. Her boobs felt soft and comfy, like this pillow under my head, he thought. Her body felt warm like the mattress of the bed. The sex made him heavy and relaxed, like his eyelids.

Heavy.

Relaxed.

Steven fell into a long and hard sleep.

Outside, the rain stopped and the storm has faded.

----------

It was morning, and the sun was up, draping everything and everyone with her warmth. The skies were bright-blue, and the clouds were white and foggy. There was no remnant of the storms of last night.

Just serenity.

Helen went down to the lobby, where the old receptionist stood at her post, like she had never left. Helen approached her, leaving behind her a strong odor of coconut, coming from her shampooed and washed hair.

"Good morning ma'am, now how was your night?" the old receptionist asked kindly.

"Fine. It was fine," Helen replied.

"I hope you enjoyed your massage."

Helen's eyes widened. The wordmassagemade her heart freeze under her chest. She looked at the receptionist, and she could see a hint of a grin on her old face and a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

Helen cleared her throat, "It was fine, thank you."

"Well, I'm happy to hear," she gave Helen a wide wrinkly smile, and the gentleness returned back to her face. As if it ever left.

"Your husband is already up. He's in dining room having breakfast, and there's plenty of time for you to catch it and have a nice meal yourself"

"Thank you," Helen said, "I think I will".

Helen saw Steven sitting in the dining room; he was staring drearily at the half eaten egg salad on his plate. At a table behind him, she saw a young couple, drinking coffee and chitchatting. She walked over to Steven and sat beside him.

They sat in an awkward silence for a moment, where they could only hear the talking and sometimes laughing of the couple sitting behind them. Steven's eyes never left his plate and he seemed to be fascinated with his egg salad.

"I think I'll vacate my room. And join you. If that's fine with you," Helen said quietly.

Steven put his big hand on top of hers and brushed it softly.

"I'd like that, sweetie. I'd like that a lot."

The end.