Fifty Hours per Week Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad continued to brush his fingers over Helen's breasts as he asked his obedient charges what they thought. Stunned, they had difficulty believing that such things really happened. "They do, and closer to you than you think."

Harold was given away by his hard-to-hide erection, and Helen by her flushed look and erect nipples. They couldn't imagine how a woman could do those things and seem to enjoy it. They talked of penises and crotches and bare breasts, while Brad told them to their shock how good it felt to fuck a willing woman with others watching. He also noted that Helen's large breasts fit his large hands quite nicely, and he told her so. Her husband winced. Had they gotten in over their heads?

That night in their attic room, sitting on their bed, the couple discussed the sexual turn of their submission. Harold had to admit that the sexual advances that a non-submissive couple would never allow were an honest signal of their complete submission. "You can say you submit, but until there's a price it's just talk."

"But Harold, he touched my breasts, he exposed me in that shop, he made me do things I couldn't have imagined doing."

"Well, he pushed you hard, it's part of submission. I had to watch you in those situations, I couldn't do anything while he humiliated you. Do you think you can take it?"

Helen hid her face in her hands. "Dear husband, he forced me to do those things. But... but underneath I felt a thrill, a jolt I've never felt before, it was almost intoxicating. Even while I was shivering and sobbing, I felt it. I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it. What should I do?"

A thrill ran through Harold, one that he couldn't admit even to himself. "We're committed now. It's for the best. After all, we have an agreement."

It took a long time for them to get to sleep.

On Sunday morning the submissives were required to serve and eat breakfast in their underwear, Helen in her most transparent, tiny bra and panties. Her breasts wobbled and shook enticingly. Maybe they wobbled just a bit more than they had to as she walked and leaned over. Brad told his new charges that they needed some vocabulary lessons. He demanded that they use the 4-letter words you can't say on television, plus a few more, and made them practice until they could report that the woman in the video fucked all the men, and sucked their cocks, and flaunted her ass and tits and even her cunt, pussy, twat. They forced themselves to say the words.

In the afternoon the couple was allowed behind Brad's house for the first time. Immediately they recognized his pool from the shocking video. "Those things happened right here, master, at your home?" Harold stammered, hardly believing that such things could happen where they were voluntarily captive.

"That and more", Brad replied casually. "You still have some surprises in store."

They spent the hot afternoon swimming. Helen felt exposed in her new green bikini. After a while Brad stripped and demanded that Helen take off her top - it was so tiny that it didn't cover much, but it was still a symbolic modesty. He told her frankly that he wanted to see her tits. She hesitated for only a second before reaching behind and unclipping it, turning away as it fell from her breasts. Biting her lower lip, she folded her hands behind her back in one of her submissive postures and bravely turned toward her master, showing him her hard nipples and bare breasts for the first time. Both men enjoyed watching them bounce and sway as she swam and dove. Later Brad demanded that she to recline on her back, near the scene of the infamous video, and he reclined next to her, casually fingering her nipples. She stiffened, but resisted the urge to push him away. After a while she didn't want to push him away. He worked his way down to her cunt, now so named, and gently stroked up and down through her moist suit. She looked up at him and spread her legs while her husband watched, horrified but fascinated. Brad directed her hand to his large flaccid cock, instructing her on how to squeeze and stroke it. She had never done anything like that before, not even in private, not even with Harold. Her face and torso flushed red - was it from the heat?

Abruptly Brad terminated their session, announcing that he was expecting a guest. They dressed and arrived in the living room just before a lanky gentleman arrived, accompanied by a tall blonde woman with high, delicate breasts and a willowy figure. Helen was required to wear one of her dresses with a see-through top, which she thought rather bold but could not question, but their blonde guest wore even less - she took off her jacket to reveal a sheer black dress made from the same material as women's stockings, with a stripe of decorative lace along each side; everyone could see her surprisingly prominent nipples, and her protruding cunt. Brad seemed unsurprised, though his submissive guests were shocked twice: Once at the blonde's daring dress, and again when they recognized her as the woman in the pornographic video!

Brad introduced everyone: "John and Branwyn, these are my new submissives, Harold and Helen. Helen is the one with the great boobs."

Everyone laughed except Harold. "Slaves, this is my wife." A third shock. The woman who had fucked all those other men was his wife, and with all his dominant authority he didn't stop them?

"And John is a friend of mine. So, Branwyn, how was your weekend?"

"Oh, it was really hot, sir. John took good care of me, and his friends did too. He even organized a party for me. His basement is fixed up for girls like me, and he had 4 of his friends over, I was the only girl."

"Sounds interesting. John, what happened at the party?"

"Well, it got a bit wild, naturally. Bran was still wearing the outfit you sent her over in, the vinyl miniskirt and jacket with the matching bra and panties that have zippers where it counts. We all had some drinks and some flirting, then we tied her wrists to a hook in my ceiling, you know the spot, and we took turns pulling down zippers, exposing her. We demanded that she choose who would approach her, and what they should do. Soon we stripped her naked, and we all had a taste of her tits and her smooth ass and her wet slit. She would have stood there without the restraint; that just made it easier for us to get at her exposed body without her getting tired."

"Sounds like you all had a good time. What happened then, Bran? As if I didn't know..."

"Well, master, they took one of my legs and lifted it as far as it would go, then they tied my ankle and looped the rope over the same hook in the ceiling. They could see my cunt all opened up, I felt so exposed, but it was exciting. They took off their clothes, it seemed they all had big cocks, or maybe they were just erect. John came up to me and forced his cock inside me, just like that, with all the other guys watching. I moaned and hung on my ropes, I couldn't stop him. He invited two of the other guys up to maul my tits while he fucked me hard. He released inside me, I could feel his hot fluid fill up my pussy. Then Ray took me. He had to bend his legs to get into me, he's so tall, he shook my whole body on every stroke. Then he pushed up really far, and I could feel his cock pulsing. I convulsed and came, right in front of all of them. It was so intense. Then the other three fucked me, no break. I was a mess, I was shaking. They took me down and laid me on my back on John's big bed. They surrounded me and slapped me, mostly on my boobs and my belly, and the insides of my thighs."

"Did it hurt?"

"Well, it did, but you know I need that, it's part of the experience. I didn't resist or try to cover myself. Then came the best part. They tied me to the corners of John's big bed, and stuck little fine pins in my nipples and the red halos of my boobs. That stung, but boy, it got me going. Somebody put a pillow under my ass to lift my cunt up, nice of them, and they clipped little chains on the rings in my pussy lips, and clipped the chains to weights that hung over the sides of the bed. My pussy was completely open, all stretched out. John leaned over me and kissed my clit and slid his big cock along my open slit; I had to beg him to put it in. Trevor forced his cock way down my throat. I came again, I couldn't help it. A couple of them ran their hands over my boobs - that hurt a lot, but you know how sensitive my nipples are, I nearly came again right there. Then Brad, they all fucked me senseless for the rest of the night, one after another, no letup. I must have come a dozen times. I screamed a lot. You know how I need that, it takes me a long time to come, but once I start I can't stop."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your little indiscretion," Brad replied dryly.

The submissives didn't know what they would have said, if they had been allowed to say anything at all. But Brad demanded that they react. All they could do was stammer about how they couldn't believe that people did things like that, wasn't she terrified when they, um fucked her, wasn't it painful, they hoped it wouldn't happen to her again. Branwyn assured them that it was all voluntary, it would happen again, and what's more, they might be forced to take part. Helen felt that tingling again, against her will. A small wet spot appeared on Harold's pants.

Brad admonished, "You two have to learn how we take life by the horns, and revel in it."

John stayed for dinner, with the slaves serving but made to eat in the kitchen. Branwyn, sitting between the two men, invited them to fondle her tits through her sheer dress between courses. Harold had to wear his tux, and served the food, but Helen served only the drinks and desserts. After mulling things over, Brad made her change into her open-tit bra and transparent bikini panties, with a little wraparound miniskirt over them. Brad pointed out that this was the first time that Helen's tits were exposed to more than Harold and himself; John chuckled that it wouldn't be the last. Helen blushed, but her nipples stiffened when they required her to lean over the table right opposite John. Brad asked Harold to remove her little skirt; he obeyed without hesitation, and Helen was required to show the group her submissive postures, of course displaying everything in the process. John asked her if this was the first time she had shown her cunt and ass to others, even through her sheer panties, and she stammered that it was. Branwyn remarked that it was a very nice cunt, and she was sure they all would make good use of it. She also envied the slave's breasts - "They're so much bigger and fuller than mine. You can do so much with boobs like that."

After dinner the two men settled into a long couch in Brad's spacious living room. Brad suggested that they have some fun with his new submissive's body, and John agreed to help out. Harold sat on his hard stool again while the two doms discussed the things they would do with Helen as though she weren't even there, even though she was made to sit before them in her arms-back submissive posture, her boobs hanging to each side. Harold shifted uncomfortably on his stool, forbidden to speak about the liberties they were about to take with his beloved wife. Finally they decided on the board.

Branwyn interrupted, "The board, Brad? You mean the one in the library? Do you think she's ready?"

"Did you notice how she squirms when we discuss these things?"

So Branwyn escorted their new submissive into the library and stripped her naked, enjoying the role of guiding this ingŽnue into the life of depravity that had consumed her for the past two years. She told Helen how good it felt to get felt up and fucked by several men at a time, how submission to men's sexual appetites pushed her limits but held 'awesome' rewards.

"Listen, I know all this is a little scary, and it's happening so fast. They make it fast to keep you off balance. I've been through it, it's an emotional roller coaster. When you come out the other end you'll be a different person, secure and well cared for, but definitely under Brad's thumb. It's a good thumb, he'll take good care of you. He'll use you, but you'll get so much back, feelings and thrills that you could never get anywhere else. Rough sex is like a drug, once you're addicted you can't go back."

"Branwyn, thanks so much for caring about me. It is a bit overwhelming. I'm scared but I want it so much. I don't know why. A lot of it shocks me. I wasn't brought up to do the things Brad's making me do, I've always been a respectable woman, but somehow I need it. I've only been here two days but already I can't imagine life without this. But I'm sorry, I have to ask, did you really do all those things at John's house?"

"Well, I did embellish just a bit, to keep Brad excited. He's such a little boy sometimes. John went along. So there were no needles, but most of the rest really happened. Those multiple fucks get me going like nothing else. Now I know how you feel, more than you think. But right now I have to get you ready for your erotic debut. Bad things happen when there are unexplained delays."

Though Helen had at first been horrified at what Brad's wife did and said, she was beginning to warm up to her, and tried to imagine herself doing those things. She failed, but the effort gave her that tingly feeling again.

Branwyn got down to business, sliding a lightweight surfboard from between two bookshelves. Several feet taller than the women, it was studded with small hooks on both sides. At its center, though, a protrusion that looked like a curved black broom handle stuck up at an angle. Branwyn reclined Helen on the board, flat on her back, and had the naked woman slide down until her pussy just touched the black protrusion.

"I'm going to have to slide you down until that black thing is firmly engaged in your pussy. I'll get some lube to help out."

Branwyn produced a tube from a library drawer, but when she touched Helen she realized that she wouldn't need much - her pussy was soaked.

"Wow, woman, you're really ready for penetration, aren't you?"

Helen stammered, "Just the thought of me going out there with that big thing in my pussy, naked, three men, my husband..."

"Ok, you little sex siren, hold still." Gently Branwyn slid her victim down onto the dildo; Helen felt some knobby protrusions on it as it slid into place. She sweated and grunted as her cunt stretched, her nipples jumped out, but she got it in.

Branwyn took some smooth ropes from another drawer and deftly tied Helen's body to the board, arms folded over her head. Several lengths secured her arms, legs and hips, and a pair of ropes came together on her belly, wrapped around each other, and were tied again on the same side. Two ropes around her ankles pulled her down to secure the black violation. The final rope looped around one breast, continued to loop around the other, and was fastened tightly on the other side. Helen looked down at her breasts, defined by those ropes. She could move only her head, her toes and her fingertips. If she had been able to move more she might have struggled; immobilized she felt helpless but secure.

As she was tying Branwyn explained to Helen that she would be presented to the men, who would do whatever they wanted with her defenseless body. The more experienced woman assured the newcomer that it would be an awesome experience, complete submission. Helen, in a near-panic, had no choice. She bit her lip and resolved to go through with it, no matter what. After all, they had an agreement. Branwyn admired Helen's curvy body, then covered her from neck to thighs with a light cloth, a symbolic gesture at modesty, and with a long rope pulled the board with its passenger out to the waiting men. The polished board slid easily on the carpet.

The two women got appreciative looks from the three men. Branwyn still in her transparent 'dress' sat on the edge of the low fireplace hearth, demurely resting her legs at an angle the way women do, while the men admired their prize.

"She really does have a great pair of tits," John remarked. "Harold, pull that cloth down to just above her nipples."

Harold obeyed, stooping down and looking up at the two dominant men. Helen was breathing fast, her breasts heaving.

"Beautiful," Brad commented. "I like the curve of her breasts. Now pull her lower hem up to just below her pussy. We want your wife to anticipate her unveiling."

The two men discussed the curve of Helen's thighs, the flaring out of her hips, the little birthmark in her left armpit. If this was intended to get her self-conscious, it was working.

"Now, Harold, we want to see your wife's tits. Pull the cloth down."

"Yes sir." His hands shaking, Harold complied, looking down at his wife's erect nipples and then up at his masters. But this particular sort of submission, offering up his wife's body, excited him in other ways as well.

John added, 'I think it's time to see her naked. Harold, show us your wife's cunt."

"Yes sir, of course, sir."

Harold jumped back, startled at the black thing, thicker than a penis, securely stuffed up his wife's cunt. Her pussy lips bulged out on each side. Brad smiled. "Isn't that a great touch, John? I had it installed last week."

"Ingenious, Brad. It makes her more than naked. Helen, is this the first time your bare cunt has been exposed to other men?"

"Yes sir", she stammered. She didn't mention that long-ago time with Holy Leader.

Brad said that it was time to feel up Helen's body. He directed Harold to the head of her board and Branwyn to its foot, and had them lift the bound slave to deposit her before the two men, each end of the board resting on an arm of the couch. John sat at her crotch, Brad at her tits. The two dug in with relish, first brushing her arms and legs with long strokes, then her sides, and finally her pussy and tits respectively. Harold was ordered to assume the submissive posture on the floor opposite his wife, forbidden to speak, but was allowed to watch what the two dominant men did to her. Brad called him 'slaveboy'. He shivered.

Brad molded one breast in both hands, changing its shape at his will, reveling in this beautiful creature who had fallen under his power. He kissed his new prize's neck and mouth while pinching both nipples; at first she didn't know what to do, but she caught on to the tongue-duel quickly. Then, still massaging, he leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth, licking and biting. Helen let out an involuntary groan, lifting her head to watch the assault on her tits. Helpless, she had lost any shred of modesty or dignity. She was just a body for their use. Her nipples were distended, pointing out stiffly from their red halos. She could feel them pulsing even when they weren't being touched.

John in the meantime was investigating Helen's distended pussy with its black intruder. "There's so much more to sensuality than just stripping and fucking - you've really invented some awesome alternatives, Brad."

In John's skilled hands Helen felt more sensations in her exposed and distended pussy than her husband had ever managed. John pulled her labia further apart and found her clit. He discovered that pressing it against the black dildo offered more pressure than her more deeply buried pubic bone; he could make her clit squirm and jump around in its living red surround. Helen raised her head, unable to see what he was doing, but she certainly felt it. She felt her face blushing; she could feel her fluids leaking around that black object onto the board, wetting the whole area. The little bumps on her black intruder were rubbing against the inside of her pussy as John pulled and stretched her sensitive flesh. He sucked her distended clit into his mouth, an intimacy taken by a virtual stranger. She had no choice - this man was playing with her most sensitive, most personal parts, and it gave her sensations that she had never experienced or even thought possible.