Fifty Hours per Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that side of the stage he was only a few steps away. Wide-eyed, she looked again at Harold, sitting on his stool staring open-mouthed at her while Brad made her body quiver. Another man came up and tried to kiss her, but the shock of Brad's penetrations was so severe that he had a hard time keeping contact. Finally he grabbed the back of her head and forced his tongue into her mouth. She forced hers back. A third man slid his hands over her soft boobs and hard nipples from the side. She moaned, her whole consciousness submerged in an overwhelming carnal present.

Brad and Helen moved around the edge of the stage, repeating their lewd act for all who cared to feel her up. With each move Brad pulled out and let himself recover so that he could continue fucking. With each new penetration she felt the lust, the grip of carnal compulsion again, building, building. Their last stop was in front of Yoshi and Jane. Ecstatic, Jane cooed "That is sooo hot. I love watching you two fuck, it's so intense."

Helen was a rag doll by now, shaking uncontrollably. Yoshi stood to fondle her tits; he was rougher than the other men because he didn't have to save her for others. Helen reached down to squeeze the tits that Jane offered, thrusting her chest forward. She had never touched another woman's tits before. They were soft and cool.

For their final act Brad escorted Helen to the center again and reclined, sitting Helen on top and asking her to look again at Harold. She stared as her lover pounded her from below. He tweaked her nipples as he speeded up. Helen turned crimson, cried out, stiffened and came. Brad began pumping his fluid into her raw red cunt. At length their mutual spasms subsided; Brad gently pulled her ass to the edge of the stage edge while she slumped back, and held her legs up and out to show the audience the white goo oozing from her open, distended lips. He lifted her and carried her around the stage while she spread her legs to show everyone the results of their public fucking close up.

At the end Brad deposited his lover at the edge of the stage facing Harold, cowering at the bar, held Helen's legs up and out again, and announced, "I want to thank Helen's husband for the use of his wife's pussy tonight. He's there at the bar, end seat." Everyone turned to see who the cuckold was, while he continued to stare dumfounded at his wife's open pussy as though no one else was there.

Brad, Helen and her humiliated husband stayed to watch Yoshi and Jane, the final act of the night, admiring Jane's perfect Asian figure and the graceful fluidity of their carnal dance. But mostly they recovered physically and emotionally. Helen's tight bond was released. Brad pulled his pants back on but his new mistress preferred to stay naked. At the end of the evening several men came over to give her tits another squeeze; she let them slide their hands along and into her still-soaked pussy. It felt great, it was part of her sexual surrender.

In the car on the way home Helen reclined on the back seat with her head in her lover's lap. Harold drove while she enthused in a dreamy voice about what a wonderful lover Brad was, how she loved him, how she loved fucking with him, how she would do anything for him. Anything, she repeated, no matter how extreme. Her message was clear - she wanted experiences as intense as possible. Harold cringed inwardly but kept driving. Before they reached the house both of the new lovers had dozed off. Harold carried his sleepy wife to Brad's bed and deposited her there before retiring to his little attic room. He knew his duty.

The following morning Brad drove his new lover to a large house a few blocks away. He explained that a special class was being held there today, an all-day workshop on carnal technique. She would learn how to suck a man's cock, to display her body, to please a man in many ways, to dance a striptease, to fuck in many positions.

"Will I be fucked there?", Helen asked apprehensively.

Brad informed her, No, but the people here will teach you new positions and how to respond in the process."

"I'm not good enough for you now? I'm trying, I really am."

"You're wonderful, dear, but here you'll learn things that most women never know. Believe me, you'll be more confident, more capable when I pick you up tonight."

At the workshop Helen was welcomed by a kind matronly lady and sent into the first session. She was addressed as Ms. Yodersohn, which took her aback, reminding her of the change in her marital relationship. She would practice her cock-sucking technique on a lifelike dildo, then do advanced work on the real thing. Her instructor, a fiftyish energetic woman, noted, "A man's cock reacts - you can't learn about that on a rubber hose."

A half-dozen other women took the course with Helen; she was probably the least experienced of them all, but being intelligent and motivated she learned fast. She worked newly-learned oral magic on the young man assigned to her, and felt proud when he lurched and came in her hands.

Next was a lesson in erotic dance. The female instructor, a slim young woman with a lithe, flexible body, short black hair and flashing brown eyes, explained that erotic dance means showing an audience what a fantastic lover you would be. She demonstrated the right walk, the best hip grinds, the way to tease while stripping, how to dance ever more lewdly after all the costume was lost. Everyone practiced, with lots of coaching. At the end of the lesson each of the women demonstrated her dancing to the class and to a group of the men who had bee sucked that morning. It would require being naked and sexually inviting in front of strangers. Again Helen learned fast, seducing her audience convincingly, her undulations earning enthusiastic applause. She blushed but inwardly she loved it.

At the lunch break Helen got acquainted with some of the other women. Some were just teenage girls, sent by their older lovers to learn the ways of Eros. Helen found a woman a little older than her who looked like the typical respectable housewife, attractive but not flashy. Asking how she got there, Helen got a surprising answer.

"Actually I'm here learning to be a better prostitute."

Helen was shocked yet again.

"Don't look so alarmed, it's really a choice I made with my husband. Even before that, we found I have a huge sexual appetite, more I think than most women. Some women can take it or leave it; I have to take it, as much as possible. My husband Jake loves me so much that once he invited a friend of his over to fuck me while he watched, when he was too tired from working at the plant to satisfy me himself. Then a few weeks later, after I begged and cajoled, he found four men and we had an incredible gang-bang at our house. I've never been so turned on or so satisfied in my life. Jake got the final fuck. Then he was laid off several months ago, and he can't find another job. When money got tight I suggested that we could maybe combine my sexual appetite and our financial situation by finding men who would pay to fuck me. He was offended at first, but eventually we tried it. His only condition was that he would be there to watch, and to prevent me from getting exploited too roughly. I was fine with that. He found a guy, and it was wonderful for all of us. Pretty soon we realized that we could make more money and satisfy me more if we had men over in groups. They would all fuck me. It turns out that some men will pay almost as much for a gang-bang as for a one-on-one, so we are making a lot more money and we can support ourselves on just one or two affairs a week. I'm here to learn to do it better, to go after a more high-end clientele."

"Wow. I though I was doing crazy, reckless wild things, but I..."

"What's your situation, then?"

"Well, I'm a submissive, along with my husband. Our master fucks me wonderfully, and sent me here to learn more techniques. I'm actually quite inexperienced."

"Oh." The new gang-banger found that somewhat anticlimactic, compared to her needs and lusts.

The afternoon session started, the climax of the day, learning to fuck with skill and grace. The classroom had a large padded floor with a few props. The group formed into a circle to see easy and difficult positions demonstrated by a beautiful young woman and her muscular partner, who made clear that they were demonstrators, not lovers, and they were there to show technique, not to get off on each other. But it seemed to Helen that they enjoyed the demonstrations more than necessary. A lot more. The lesson included learning to satisfy men in groups. Helen found this the best part of the workshop, buff men approaching naked, willing women. They touched, stroked, kissed; even the most willing woman needs some foreplay, an erotic buildup to the final act.

They penetrated from behind, while seated with knees spread, while in a handstand, while grabbing their ankles and being rotated around like a broomstick. The instructor lifted his partner from behind by the thighs while another penetrated her. Somehow both of them entered her stretched pussy at the same time. Helen learned positions that at first seemed physically impossible. Having others there, all witnessing each other, multiplied the learning and the pleasure. The 'instructors' sweated, thrilled, came, came again. One pinched the top of his lover's lips together above his inserted member to heighten the friction for both of them. And the best part was learning the positions in which others could best see the penetration and enjoy the act along with her. She was beginning to admit to herself that she was a sexual exhibitionist; she yearned to display her sexuality to others, to fuck with an audience as she had on the incredible night before.

When Brad picked her up she flounced down the steps to his car, her light yellow sundress waving. She couldn't stop enthusing about what she had learned, couldn't wait to demonstrate it, the sucking, the dancing, the carnal act. Brad informed her dryly that she would have plenty of opportunity. But she also said that the activity there was cold, lacking in the personal emotional exchange that made the experience whole.

At home they had a quiet dinner; Helen, no longer the servant, sat with Brad. Afterward Branwyn returned and they entertained an attractive young couple. The wife Melissa wore an expensive silk blouse with a frilly front and a tight mid-thigh-length skirt, subtle navy blue, over fashionable boots. They sat around the living room in comfortable chairs and couches like normal people, except that Brad casually asked Helen, then Branwyn, to remove their tops. They both sat half-naked with their tits exposed. Helen was proud that she could now do this comfortably, thrilled at her exposure, the men admiring her heavy boobs and her stiff nipples; she couldn't resist lifting them up to show everyone. Branwyn took it for granted.

The young couple was surprised and impressed. Melissa commented on how beautiful the two topless women were. Tall and slim, she had large pendulous breasts that looked as though they shouldn't fit on such a lithe frame, but her husband assured everyone they were real. They wanted advice on planning a 'naughty' party; they wanted nudity, sexual acts, but not a free-for-all. And paradoxically Melissa confessed to being nervous about exposing herself to their guests, even though the party was her idea. She wanted to act the femme fatale but would be crushed, she explained, if when the time came she couldn't get up the nerve to strip for her guests. Her husband Sam, a big guy with a black crew cut and jutting jaw, agreed that she would have to strip and more to do what they had planned for their party.

Brad with his booming voice suggested that they try exposing Melissa right here, right now, to see how it went. His suggestions were always taken as orders. He stood behind her chair facing the rest of the party, running his hands up and down her sides as she nervously waited for more, arms at her sides, barely breathing, flexing her fists. Indeed, soon Brad's hands migrated to her breasts, shamelessly squeezing them through her silk blouse and bra. He needed both of his large hands to properly handle one breast. Sam stared, surprised at the sudden change in circumstances but obviously aroused. Methodically Brad unbuttoned as she helped slip the blouse from her shoulders. A lacy bra failed to hide huge deep-red alveoli that seemed to cover half of each breast. She threw her head back, bit her lip, and let Brad feel her up.

"Brad, what if I can't actually show my boobs to my guests? I'm afraid we'll have to try that too."

Melissa couldn't wait any longer - impatiently she unhooked the front of her bra and shook her boobs loose. Her nipples were as outsized as her breast flesh, long and now stiff, pulsing, aching to be rubbed and squeezed. Brad obliged while everyone watched.

"Melissa", he intoned, "you are exposing yourself to five people, we love how your boobs jiggle and bob, how your tits stand out."

Melissa's shivered and put her hand to her crotch. "Ogod, that's so erotic. You're all looking, and I'm letting you. But still I don't know if I can expose my pussy, it's so private and personal..."

Brad had caught onto her little game, 'testing' whether she could perform outrageous acts in front of others. Her new lover had her stand as he unzipped her skirt from the side, letting it slip to the floor. Her long legs were perfectly proportioned, but the surprise was her panties, netting with a generous open crotch. Prominent lips, damp black curls, the beginnings of a pink slit emerged. Melissa raised her hands to her mouth as though in horror and looked down. His face inches from her exposed pussy, Brad commented "Looks like you were prepared for a naughty party of your own tonight, weren't you?"

"I can't believe I had the nerve to wear these. I didn't finally decide to do it until the last minute. I was shaking as I put them on. I'm shaking now. My husband thought I looked awesome and sexy, but no one would know. I guess he was wrong."

"Only about the last part. So how does it feel to show your pussy to these people? We can all see that you're soaked, we can see you opening up."

"I can't lie - my body is giving me away. It's scary, exciting, wonderful and terrible. Respectable women aren't supposed to ever do this, but I've fantasized about a moment like this for years. I don't know why we didn't try it before."

"I'm going to take you further, Melissa, while everyone witnesses. Just say 'stop stop stop' if you lose your courage and can't go any further."

"Um, ok, what are you going to do with me?"

By this time everyone had guessed what Brad was going to do, and he did it. Deftly he removed his pants, revealing his large semi-erect cock. Melissa stared. "Now we are going to have to test whether you have the courage to kiss a cock that's not your husband's while he and other people watch you. Go ahead, grab it, stroke it, put the tip in your mouth, suck it. Don't hold back."

Tentatively at first, then with increasing confidence, Melissa gave Brad enough oral stimulation to produce a fully erect member, red, pulsing.

"Melissa, here's the final test. If your party is to be a success, you'll have to be able to have intercourse with another man while your husband and others cheer you on, right? Do you think you can do it?"

"Ogod, can I? It's so intimate, so intense. This is happening so fast. But I'm determined to do this at our party, right Sam? So I have to go through with it."

Wearing only her open-crotch panties and boots, Melissa turned to Brad and threw her arms around his neck. "Is it ok? I mean, your wife is right here, she's seeing everything and..."

"Don't worry. She's used to seeing me fuck other girls."

Helen wasn't used to it, though; she felt a pang of jealousy. Then she realized that when Brad fucked Melissa it wasn't so different from him fucking her; he was straying from his wife, to be sure, but Melissa was straying from her husband and so was she. Their husbands would just have to deal with it.

Brad held her close as she leaned back, presenting her tits to him. "Oh Sam, he's kissing my tits, it feels so intense, he has a finger in my pussy, I'm melting."

Confidently Brad reclined his new prize on the soft rug in front of the fireplace, on her side facing the onlookers. He laid down behind her, lifted her upper leg, and positioned his stiff cock near her entrance. Looking at Sam, he asked, "Is this ok, Sam? We need to test your wife's ability to do this in front of your guests at your party, right?

Sam murmured his assent, leaning forward fascinated, or perhaps he was just trying to hide his own erection. Slowly, slowly Brad brought his cock up to Melissa's gaping entrance and slid in. After just the helmet penetrated he asked, "Is this ok, Melissa? Can you handle it?"

"Oh, I don't know, yes, please, go further, put it in all the way, it feels incredible, so open, so wicked. Sam's actually watching another guy fuck me!"

Brad pulled out; she grabbed his cock and lined it up again, his new lover swiveling her hips backward to get him in again. He penetrated further to grunts from Melissa, pulled out, went in again, this time all the way. Doing this he stared fixedly at Helen, who stared back. She knew he enjoyed this, and she felt a strange motivation to allow anything, to do anything it takes to give him pleasure, even this. The timeless rhythm built up, everyone now fixated on the point of contact, Brad's cock growing shiny and slippery with Melissa's juices. He was close. At the last minute he turned her over onto her hands and knees and entered her from behind, leaning over to tweak her swaying boobs as he ejaculated inside her. He said, "You haven't come yet. I'm going to tickle your clit until you do."

It didn't take long; Melissa's face blushed, she grimaced, her body shook and stiffened, lost to all but her own overwhelming sensations.

When it was over Brad stood her up, fluids dripping down her thighs, thanking her for a 'wonderful fuck' and the audience for their witness. He assured her that she'd do fine at the party. Sam jumped up and was all over her, kissing his naked wife and holding onto her boobs as though they might fall off. He had passed the harder test. Breathlessly he turned to the assembled group and exclaimed, "You're all invited to our party on Friday at our house. We only had two other couples, now it's a regular houseful of guests with benefits."

It turned out that Sam and Melissa lived in the same town as Harold and Helen. Brad suggested that they go directly to the party the following week, then return to his house afterward. The suggestion was taken as a direct order, of course. After Melissa cleaned up the couple thanked their hosts profusely for an 'awesome' experience and departed.

Brad asked his submissive couple what they thought; Harold enthused that it was beautiful, the master was a so much more powerful lover than he could ever be. Helen was still a bit jealous in spite of herself, was ashamed of that, and didn't admit it. She was asked to serve some after-dinner brandy. Then, without warning, Brad demanded, "Slaveboy, fuck Branwyn."

"What? Master, right now, right here? Your wife? I don't know if I can, if I dare..."

"If I have to ask you twice, it will be the first and only time."

"Oh, yes master, of course master, anything you say master, I'll try my best."

Tentatively Harold walked over to Branwyn, who stood and took over. She stripped the slaveboy, then slipped off the hot pants and sandals that were all she was wearing. She stroked the stricken slaveboy and finally knelt to get his cock going. He looked helplessly at his wife, whose erect nipples told him that she was definitely enjoying this bit of submission-with-benefits. Branwyn laid him down on the carpet, kissing his cock a few more times while presenting her pussy to his mouth. He stared, but didn't know what to do. She ground it against his nose and lips while attending to his erection. He had never been so excited, or so embarrassed. Finally she pulled up, straddled her reclining victim, stooped down and fed his cock inside her.