Fifty Hours per Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harold gasped as his aggressive lover forced herself on him; he had never felt anything like it. Forgetting all else, including his vows of submission, he began pumping into his new lover while Brad and Helen snuggled closer, gently teasing one another's genitals while watching the show. Branwyn was teasing her assigned lover even as she fucked him.

"Come on, slaveboy, pump it into me. Feel my tits, aren't they nice? Pinch my nipples, that's it, don't just lie there like a wimp. Do you like the way my slippery cunt feels on that smooth wimp cock of yours? Brad likes to watch me fuck, sometimes."

Branwyn used her skills and experience on her overawed lover of the moment, sliding up along his belly until his cock nearly slipped out, then down again. She leaned over and brushed her tits in his face, encouraging him to suck and lick. Before long she felt slaveboy reaching climax; she pushed down hard and sat on his cock, working herself forward and back while he pumped his meager load into her. When he was finished and exhausted she stood and intoned, "Thanks, slaveboy, now I'm lubed up for my real lover."

Harold just laid there, unable to move. Helen breathlessly complemented Branwyn on her technique, comparing it to the best she had learned at the sex school earlier in the day. She felt no pangs of jealousy, simply admiring her co-conspirator's sexual skills.

Brad had one more surprise to spring. "I have a guest who's due soon. He's bringing along his tools to do some work on our dear Helen."

Helen looked quizically at Brad, tilting her head. He explained, "Your agreement says that I can have you pierced in certain places. It will make it easier for me and others to play with your body. My guest will be piercing you now, so that you'll have the week to recover. I don't need you to be sitting around sore when we could behaving fun with you."

The piercing team appeared promptly, a young guy and his goth-looking girlfriend in a very short skirt and thigh-high boots. Brad welcomed them. "Jason, this is Helen. She'll get the piercings we discussed, with a large-gauge needle so that she won't tear when we pull hard."

They went to work on Helen, 'anesthetizing' with a bit of ice before piercing her nipples. Jason explained, "I'm piercing you at the back of your nipples so that we can slide a bar in to hold your nipple out even when you're not excited. It's a good thing you're excited now, though, it makes it easier to get a clean needle path."

Helen looked at her bare boobs and erect nipples as Jason modified her forever. The sting of the needle made her wince, but she resisted crying out because she wanted so badly to please Brad. A gold bolt with knobs on each end secured the piercings. Jason didn't hesitate to spread her legs and clean her pussy lips. "I'm putting a ring on each side of your labia, and another right in your clit. Hold still."

Helen could only imagine how those rings would be used, to open her up and put her innermost parts on display. Jason's girlfriend saw her anxiety and said, "Three rings is no biggie. Look, I'm doing great with a lot more."

Lifting her little skirt, she showed a near-continuous line of metal rings running up each of her shaved labia, with pendants hanging from more piercings on her inner labia. Her clit was distended from weights continuously pulling at it. She apparently had no hesitation in showing her well-lined pussy to strangers. Brad remarked, "Impressive. I like your prominent clit. But I think we'll stick with the three for now. Maybe we'll do more later."

It was nearly ten o'clock. Helen picked up her still-supine husband, cleaned him off orally, dressed him and got him going home while the naked Branwyn cuddled up on her husband's lap. Next week there would be further adventures. Helen couldn't wait; Harold was exhausted and bewildered, but he would be back too - after all, it was for the best. They had an agreement.