Fifty Seven Fifty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica smiled warmly at her wonderful husband as they both panted to get their breath back. She thought it was now time to let him off the hook, to offer a loving hand to help him out of the bottom of the dark pothole he'd abseiled into.

"So, let's see if I have got the situation right, I suppose you offered to pay her the balance of the two grand as soon as you were able to?" suggested Jess with a smile.

"Huh huh," Tim answered warily, wondering where the conversation was going next. He had hoped the passionate kiss had enabled him to turn the corner, but he was still on rocky ground.

"Then you suggested, purely to preserve Candy's reputation as the ultimate professional, of course, that you both jump up and down on that hotel bed for twenty minutes or so, a couple of times an hour until five o'clock when you fell asleep totally exhausted?"

"We did," Tom replied with a slight frown and a degree of uplift in his voice.

"And you filled half a dozen condoms with a splash of liquid soap from the en suite bathroom, tied them up and tossed them in and around the waste paper basket for good effect?" Jess was on a roll and Tim's head was reeling.

"Five, wanted to keep it real, I had had quite a bit to drink," Tim countered curtly, now smelling a large rat just below his nose.

"And lipstick wiped all over your bath towel was a nice touch appreciated by Howard and your friends, right?"

"Candy suggested that when I, note the singularity, I had my shower."

"And Candy teased her own magnificent tits so they were red and raw like they had been wantonly teased, bitten and sucked all night, again for Howard's benefit?

"Seems like she did." Tim now sounded a little pissed.

"And Candy told your friends that she had been fucked to a standstill by the best lover she had ever had and wouldn't be able to work again for at least a week?"

"She was insistent," Tim said, finding it impossible to stop a grin emerging as he recalled the faces of his compatriots. "I think the three lads still hanging on in the morning were hoping for a sloppy seconds gang-bang bonus within the set fee but she put them firmly in their places."

"Then, as she flounced out of that suite she blew you a kiss and said 'Until next time, Lover, I've got your down payment and, remember, I am a pro!' and everyone's jaw dropped?"

"Yes, it was a neat touch and should go some way to make me a legend in that town and you know she did, that much is pretty obvious. So, why do you know everything and who the hell is this bloody Candy girl, then?"

"That, my darling, is my confession and I am really sorry. You know that I was so unsure of my ability to hold onto a man, as wonderful as you in particular, that I asked my cousin Annabel to play the role of Candy. I then arranged to pay Howard for the suite, telling him that without your knowledge I was allowing you one last night with another woman before you were married and I had chosen the woman I was prepared to use for the task." She looked nervously into his eyes. "I am so sorry, Honey. You know my first husband screwed up my mind by fucking every woman who threw themselves at him. So I thought if you could resist Annabel, even when you were helpless, that you could be trusted with anyone. I got the call from Annabel when she got down to the hotel lobby. Annabel said that you were the perfect gentleman all night, the ideal husband and that if I didn't grab you with both hands then she would go back and get you for herself. I promise that I will never ever doubt you again and trust you with my heart for as long as we live. Please, can you find it in your heart to forgive me for the impossible situation I put you through?"

Jessica looked at Tim and hoped upon hope that her confession of distrust for what happened to her in the past and her devout promise of trust in the future would be enough to weigh against the nightmare she had created through her jealousy on his bachelor night.

Her husband answered by pulling his wife into his chest, holding her tight and kissing the top of her lovely head.

"Honey, you know that you are the only one for for me, 'til death us do part and all that. There will never be anyone else who I will love as much as you. As for checking me out as a faithful husband, you can check me out any time, I owe you that just for being my one and only babe."

The bacon and coffee went cold and the bread became too desiccated to toast, even the sun disappeared altogether from the sky before the couple considered their next meal, so consumed they were with one another.

***

A week later the couple were in Montreal, Tim meeting Jessica's parents for the first time and having a blessing of their marriage in their family's local suburban church.

Cousin Annabel was unable to make it, preparing for her third year at a New York college, but her parents were there and Tim thought they were very straight-laced, her father a preacher; both were very proud of the college scholarship that Annabel had secured, though.

That evening, the smartly-dressed couple were side by side as Jessie waited to receive the Freedom of the City from the Montreal City Fathers, and attended a ball in her honour afterwards for achievements in broadcasting. Two days later they landed in Heathrow, England, where they were met by Tim's father and mother who conveyed them to their Hertfordshire home to meet the British side of the family.

The last week of their extended honeymoon was spent in the south of France relaxing in the sun with superb food and wine to massage away any cares and tensions before they returned to California for the new semester. On the way back they stopped over for a couple of nights in New York.

There were some pretty heavy negotiations during the day with the television studios, thrashing out a deal with Jess and her agent, for the next series or two of historical documentaries which Jess would be commissioned to write and present for a considerable fee. Tim wasn't sure but he thought the series that Jess wanted to do was an in-depth study of the legend of Atlantis, using her own theories and unprecedented leading edge research. The studios wanted a lighter and less well documented look at Roman orgies with a high proportion of reconstructed scenes.

Jess apologised to her new hubby that she probably wouldn't be back to the hotel until late evening on both days and she'd be completely exhausted by then. Tim hugged and kissed her and said not to worry, this was her moment of glory and she needed to work the best deal she could without being encumbered by worrying about a bored husband. They had all the rest of their lives to make up for these two lost days. Tim would occupy himself with sight-seeing, he said, he was not short of places to see on his first stay in New York. They parted that first morning with a passionate kiss and genuine endearments.

***

The hotel that Tim walked into alone that lunchtime, on the corner of Lexington and Fifth, was not as nice as the hotel the studio has booked the newly-weds into. Tim made his way to the bar.

It took Tim the merest cursory glance to home in on the most attractive woman in the room. She was stunning, poised on the bar stool, her lithe long legs crossed, the lower leg perched on a high rail on the stool, her pleated skirt a couple of inches short of the knee exposed at least half of her glorious thigh to view.

Her light cotton skirt and top were a fresh lemon colour and an ideal reflection of the late summer heat in the city. While everyone else in that bar sweltered in spite of the overworked air con, she looked cool and fresh. Her hair was blond and long, tied into a braid hanging halfway down her narrow back, tied off with a bright yellow ribbon. Her complexion perfect, lightly made up with darkened curving lashes and red glossy lipstick. The skin on her arms and legs pale white, highlighted by the same red of her lips adorning her fingernails and toenails. Her feet were tucked into cream sling-back open-toed sandals with fragile three inch heels.

A moment earlier she had turned her beautiful face towards the door, as she had several times a minute in the fifteen or so she had perched there, waiting for him. She had been hit on five times in that short space of time and gently let down each Tom, Dick, Harry and Whatever with the most charming of smiles, saying she was meeting someone. And no, she didn't need another drink, her first cocktail had been charged to her room and she was making it last until she had finished her patient wait.

The two or three barstools on either side of her were empty, she was best viewed from at least six or seven feet away, so to a man the lunchtime crowd of that bar were focused like satellites around a glorious yellow sun. She turned to face the bar entrance once more and the object of her attention finally entered the room and homed comet-like towards the yellow-clad nucleus.

Tim held her tight and kissed both her cheeks before planting a long lingering body-tingling kiss on those ripe ruby lips, their tongues questioning and answering a multitude of feelings bottled up within. Any separation between their being together was too long. They were so exclusively engrossed in their greeting they didn't hear the audible groan of expelled air, like a weary building settling onto its foundations after the warmest of days but which signified the dashed expectations of every hot-bloodied male in the room.

The beautiful couple broke off their kiss.

"Candy?" Tim ventured, adding his most disarming smile. "I hardly recognised you fully clothed, Honey."

"Annabel," she said, slapping him playfully on his upper arm, "I'll be Candy when I get you upstairs to my room."

She teased him with her hand stroking his muscular chest in the V-shape framed by his jacket lapels, as she glanced up at Tim's eyes coyly, before focussing her vision on the middle of his broad chest.

"Well, Annabel," said Tim, "I do need to thank you for giving such a glowing report of me to Jessica, with heavily edited highlights of my conduct that night. I am open to suggestions about how I can even begin thanking you."

"And I guess I need to reward you for not letting my parents know how I pay my way through College after losing my scholarship. I really thought my cover had been blown when I got that call from Jess out of the blue like that, asking me to tease you on your bachelor night." She looked up once more into his eyes.

"I had to back you up," grinned Tim. "Anyway, I owe you big time for telling me how to win Jessie's heart by playing it cool around her and not dating anyone from campus, and by letting her make the first move. I can't believe how easy it was in the end but I know I would never have done it without your help. I really love Jessica and always will, you know that don't you, Hon?"

"Of course I do," Candy cooed, her ruby red lips forming and maintaining a perfect "o" at the end of her statement, making her look even more irresistible. "I knew as soon as we met, just after your bitch fiancé wrote you that 'Dear John', that you were the perfect man for my favourite cousin, and she'd be absolutely perfect for you."

She remembered that night over a year ago now, when this sweet, but then very sad man, friendless and thousands of miles from home, needed a girl, not necessarily for sex, just someone to talk to, and that's all they did that first night, talk.

Candy came highly recommended, there was nothing she wouldn't do to turn a trick, but Tim was different and he touched her without physically touching her. He was so gorgeous, yet so damaged, physically and spiritually that her heart went out to him.

Annabel loved him too, of course, she always would. But it was a love made of affection, friendship, a shared journey where she was an important part of bringing him back from the brink of despair. The Candy in her knew that in her heart a romance would never have worked out between them. Tim might have fallen in love with Annabel, but Candy had way too much history and, although she had more than enough bedside table money to finish college, she would carry on doing the work she enjoyed.

Hey, she was a professional and could detach herself emotionally from romantic love. She was actually delighted that she could adore both Tim and Jess and do what she was about to do without any trace of guilt. Tim deserved his reward, she thought. Casting her mind back, they had just talked and shaken hands that first two thousand dollar night together. Then they spent a dozen coffee dates plotting his courtship with Jess, during which her affection for this charming, loveable man grew. She would remember each meeting with pleasure and she will never, ever forget his bachelor night.

"How long have you got, Hon?" she asked.

"All afternoon, and maybe all tomorrow, she's involved with the TV people all day."

Tim dropped one hand from her shoulder and affectionately squeezed her deliciously firm thigh, he didn't have to look at it to recall his recent exhilarating acquaintance with her parted thighs. Candy/Annabel, he didn't care what she called herself, was his best friend and had been for a year. Was it possible for him to love two women at the same time, one his life-long soul mate who he hoped would be the mother of their children, the other his best buddy, a friend with benefits, at least until she settled down herself?

Yes, he believed he could keep both sets of feelings for two people without detriment to either wonderful woman. They were almost the same person, so similar yet so different, he knew this way had the very best of all worlds. Every man in that barroom knew he was the damn lucky bastard tom cat who got all the cream.

Annabel leaned on Tim's broad shoulders with both slim hands as she lowered herself off the stool, then wrapped one arm comfortably, naturally, around his waist, snatched up her purse and key with the other and led him towards the exit.

She said quietly, "Candy needs you upstairs, big boy, now!"

"And what does Candy charge by the afternoon nowadays?" Tim whispered in her ear.

"Let's see now," Annabel mused, "You're fifty seven fifty in credit, right?"

"Uh huh."

"Well," Candy purred, "That should do nicely."

The End