Fifty Shades of Gay

Story Info
A young man is in over his head.
894 words
4.2
23.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One minute i'm in the bar signing the contract with Chris Gay, the next i'm out cold. When I wake, I feel extremely groggy and unfocused. I move to stretch but my wrists are bound over my head. I start to panic as everything falls into place. There's a ball gag in my mouth and my legs are tied just as tightly as my wrists. I can't even look around because a thin leather strip covers my eyes.

That bastard Chris must've drugged me last night after I drunkenly signed his...Oh God help me...I signed a bondage contract.

I struggle frantically, trying desperately to move but all I can think is that i'm naked, tied and ready for him. I hear footsteps enter the room and I start to feel more self conscious of my vulnerable state. As if on cue, my cock leaps to attention.

"Ah, so you're finally awake Adam." His voice is like melting chocolate, So deep and rich that I just want to swim in it. Probably part of the reason my drunken self was so willing to sign all my freedom away. I try to curse him through my gag but it's no use.

"Now, now Adam Feele. You signed my contract and now you are mine to do with as I see fit."

I feel so angry at him but there isn't a damn thing I can do but lie there. I hear him move across the room and open a drawer. He finds what he's looking for because after a few seconds I hear him make his way back to side of the bed.

"Oh Adam my dear boy, it seems you are leaking. If you hate this so much then why is your cock weeping for my attention?"

I blush furiously at his teasing words. He's right and I can't help but feel pissed that i'm so sensitive to his influence.

A few seconds pass before my brain registers the feeling of something trailing up my thigh. It's a light and tickly feeling, probably a feather. I feel every fiber of it tracing up my thigh, then my hips and next my abdomen. I realize the only reason i'm so sensitive is because he has shaved me.

The feather reaches my chest and flicks over my nipples. I moan and twist in my bonds a bit. My nipples are extremely sensitive especially to the feather.

It makes it's way into my armpit and I try to stifle a giggle. It dances round and round the ticklish flesh there and I can't help but laugh. I pull and beg through my gag but it doesn't stop.

"Is Adam a bit ticklish in his armpits? Poor boy. Guess i'll have to move else where."

The tickling in my armpits stop but I have a feeling worse is yet to come. Without warning he flicks the tip of the feather over one of my balls and I gasp. I feel sweat break out all over my body. My balls are too sensitive for him to do this. I'll do anything to make him stop. I can't really tell him that though due to the gag.

I feel the feather lightly move around in the crevice right beside my sack. I can't control myself anymore and I go ballistic (Literally!). I moan and beg through my gag as the feather assaults my freshly shaven balls. Although i'm in distress, it all seems to make my cock grow larger. I need release. I need some friction.

My hips buck involuntarily and the feather only makes my need worse as it moves up my swollen shaft. I can feel pre-cum oozing out of the tip and it drives me mad that I can't stroke myself.

"Seems this feather has lost it's appeal to me. I think i'll choose another toy." Chris's voice is teasing and all I can do is keep bucking my hips, hoping that he'll understand my need.

Suddenly as if by some miracle I feel something warm touching my cock. A tongue swirls around my shaft, lapping at the pre-cum and licking down towards my balls. I moan in Ecstasy as I realize Chris is sucking me off. All I want is to shoot my load in his hot mouth but he's an expert at teasing. He works slowly so I can't cum but it builds me up all the same.

He finally takes me all in his mouth, lightly pumping me with it as he does. I feel so close. I'm about to...! He stops sucking as suddenly as he started.

I scream through the gag in frustration and anger. How can he do that!? It isn't fair!

"Seems my Pet is getting a bit upset. Maybe I should leave him here to think about what he's done. All alone, tied and unable to touch himself? Would that make you feel better Adam?" His words are menacing and I shake my head no frantically. Anything but that. At least if he's here with me, he'll be touching me which is better than being left here alone horny as hell.

I feel so embarrassed that he can control me so easily. But he can and will. I only hope I can please him enough to receive some release but I don't see that happening anytime soon... To be continued.