Fifty Shades of Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We switched places, Lucy now riding me and I began to get the sensation I needed. She picked up speed, allowing herself to enjoy, once more, being in control. Eventually I came, Lucy didn't. I'd had enough and as I slipped out of her she used her fingers to climax. We lay for a short while, not as lovers but simply to rest. By now it was around 10pm and Lucy insisted calling me a taxi home.

***

At work all was as normal, that is until the PA announced "Can Ray Stoker please contact Reception." As before, I was asked to go to Human Resources.

"Come in," said Brenda Rogerson, "Take a seat, Ray. We'd like you to undertake an assessment, with a view to sending you on a trainee supervisor /manager course at Head Office. If you pass the assessment we will start you on a probation salary. After the course, you will be on a probationary period for 6 months. The course lasts 2 weeks and, of course, we will pay your expenses. We have a new course starting in 10 days time. I'd like you to do the assessment tomorrow morning. Is that OK by you?"

My smile almost touched both sides of the room. "Sure, no problem," I answered.

"Good. Then I won't keep you. Can you please report here at 9am tomorrow morning."

"OK," I said, "Thank you."

The assessment was a mix of general knowledge, maths, IQ, knowledge of the company, 'what would you do if ...' and other questions. The following day I was told I'd passed, within 48 hours transport and accommodation was arranged. My head was spinning. I had just a few days to prepare.

Mum was delighted. Dad too, but it was mum that fussed around me.

"Dad's out rehearsing tonight," she said, "I'd like to make it special."

"I really like that St Trinian's outfit. Will you wear it for me?"

"You do? Of course I will."

We knew dad would be out for a while - at least 3 hours, it all depended how long they stayed chatting in the pub afterwards. 'The Pregnant Nun' was next door to the rehearsal rooms and as dad was driving it was more of a social meeting and debriefing from rehearsal ... and a game or two of darts ... and a discussion of what they'd like to do with the barmaid. He'd be late home.

I expected mum to scoot upstairs and get changed. She did scoot upstairs and brought the change of clothes with her. The sexy striptease to get changed already had perky Percy stood to attention. She tossed her discarded knickers to me and, having examined them, I had to chastise her.

"How the fuck have you got these in this state?" I asked, inhaling the fumes - for they were strong and powerful."

"Oh, I was coming home on the bus and I was desperate for a piss," she admitted. "I guess I maybe leaked a bit."

"And the cum stain?" I continued, inhaling again. "This smell is very powerful."

Mum now had most of the St Trinian's outfit clinging tightly to her body. The clothes did fit but mum had gained the odd pound or two. "Sorry, Ray. When I finally got home I was so randy I sat on the loo and rubbed myself off before I pissed. It feels so much better when I'm bursting.

"It does?"

"Really, it does. I cum very hard when I desperately need to piss."

I couldn't help but reflect on the change of language we now used. "I'm really annoyed at you," I said, as angrily as I could. "First for leaving it so late and not pissing in the mall toilets and secondly for finger fucking yourself instead of waiting for me coming home." I opened her knickers up and pointed to the pungent stain. "Look at the shitty stare of these, creamy yellow, very damp and smelling like ..." I inhaled deeply, " ... smelling like you're a whore on heat." Perky Percy was now in salute mode, rock solid and anxious to burst out of my pants.

Mum's face dropped. She looked like a naughty child anticipating what punishment would come. "I'm sorry," she said in a very small voice.

"What? I couldn't hear you."

"I said I'm sorry." Not very much louder.

"Sorry for what? I still can't hear you."

"I'm sorry I pissed my knickers a little bit,"

"And what else?"

"I'm sorry I didn't go for a piss before I got on the bus and I'm sorry I rubbed myself on the bus and I'm sorry I wanked myself when I got home and I'm sorry I messed my knickers up and that you had to check them and it made you hard and ... " Her eyes looked so sorrowful, like a puppy does when he's pooped on the carpet. The words had gushed out of her mouth. I interrupted her.

"OK, you're sorry, but you do realise this means a spanking don't you?" Mum had an odd look on her face. I shook my head and offered an explanation, "Adults have to be disciplined too. Dad never spanked you?"

"Dad never did anything but I value your judgement. Do you really feel a spanking is the only punishment?"

"It's the only way. Are you woman enough to take your punishment?"

"Yes, I will."

The sofa arm seemed the ideal place for mum to bend, raise her short skirt and present her bare butt. For me to punish my mother seemed rather strange, but so natural.

"Ouch! Not so fuckin' hard," she complained as my bare hand struck its target."

"Ouch! please, no Ray, not so ... ouch! Are you sure I need this?"

"You need to learn." My hand landed a little lower, on her split peach, "Oooh no please don't please don't."

"Yes, don't be such a baby. That's four."

"Ouch! NO!"

"Five, and stay still." I curled my fingers more. The next slap was more on her outer lips and not quite as hard. My middle finger accidentally invaded the entrance to her secret cave. "Six."

"Ow! That stings."

"OK, I think I've punished you enough. Are you sorry for pissing and cum messing your knickers."

"No, and I don't care. You'll have to really teach me a lesson I won't forget."

"Seven." I made sure her pussy lips would be sore and this time two fingers went inside her. I pulled them slowly out, dragging against the sore swelling. Mum said nothing but parted her legs much wider.

"Eight." This time I hit the swelling lips really hard. My fingers hooked inside her and I pulled them out even slower. I could see her lips reddening and looking sore. She let out a whimper but said nothing. Putting my fingers to my nose her wetness smelled real good.

"Nine." She moved with the pain, let out some muted cry. My fingers invaded deeper.

"Ten." This time she did cry out.

I unzipped my pants, carefully freeing my rock hard erection. I showed her, "Look what you've done. What do you say now?"

"I suppose," she said very quietly, then paused. "I suppose that it's my duty that it's taken care of. In that case you'll have to fuck me."

"You could wank me, or suck me off."

"No, I caused it by being careless, wetting and rubbing myself so that you had to punish me. I have to please you now, so you need to fuck me."

"Did I hear you right?"

"Yes, in fact I NEED you to fuck me. Only in that way can I know my punishment is complete."

I weighed up the situation. What I'd really done wasn't hurting her, but arousing her. Mum was on heat. I didn't need a second invitation. I rammed my cock in hard with mum still bent over.

"Easy Ray, it still stings."

"That's your fault." I rammed in hard again.

"Ray, no it's sore and your d ... " I didn't stop," Oh Ray, that's sore but I've never felt anything like this with your d ... "

That was twice I'd interrupted her, "I don't want to hear that word, otherwise I'll ram harder, " and I demonstrated. Mum understood.

I rammed her hard again. I got a kind of squeal from her then 'Ohhhh', then 'Oh' then 'mmmm'. I eased off but:

"It's OK, Ray." said mum, panting, "I'm sore and it feels different, but it's good. Fuck me hard and fast." No sooner were the words out of her mouth than I rammed in as hard as I could. Another yelp of pain morphed into a murmur of pleasure. I was aware that I was going to cum, and I didn't want that to happen. I slowed until the feeling passed.

"No, Ray, don't stop - not now. I'm almost there."

"It's OK mum but I don't want to cum too soon."

"Please, Ray. Please - I haven't felt this good in years. I want to cum with you inside me. You're so big, filling me up. I've never experienced that."

"OK," I began to thrust hard again. She began to pant in a way I recognised, gulping odd breaths now and then. "I'm gonna cum," I said, becoming equally breathless.

"No, Ray, try to hold it. I'm nearly there." And she was. All of a sudden the power of a magnificent orgasm took hold of her body as I too released my cum store into her. I slowed, staying inside her, until we both felt a powerful release of sexual tension.

It seemed odd. Mum dressed as a rebel teenager in that school hockey uniform. Me twenty plus years younger than her having blasted my seed into her. I shared the thought with mum and we both laughed, part of my cum seeping out on to the back of her skirt.

Mum doesn't often drink beer, but we both enjoyed a cold bottle from the fridge, sat together, hand in hand on the sofa, talking and laughing about how me hypnotising her had led to new feelings between us being exposed.

"I know you don't want me to talk about dad just now, but I just want you to know how much spanking then fucking me gave me feelings I haven't experienced for many years." Mum leaned over and kissed me, fully on the lips. This time I didn't need further persuasion to fully offer what my lips and my tongue had to offer.

"Dad doesn't have the time or the inclination to make love with me, " she said, a tear firming on her eye."

"Mum, I'm here whenever you want me." I said, and we talked more, enjoying not just one but two bottles of beer. Time passed, maybe half an hour, we had so much to say and the beer helped us both open up more and more.

"How about we try that again?" mum said, she laughed, "I'm still sore and it's focusing my mind. Maybe you should spank me more often."

"But that would mean I had to fuck you more often ... over the sofa arm."

Mum beamed a great big naughty schoolgirl smile, "Nothing wrong with that!" There was one of those uncomfortable pauses. "So?"

"So, I think my shrunken soldier isn't ready yet for more fun."

Mum unfastened her St Trinian's blouse and bra. Her tits flopped a little, but gravity hadn't yet taken full hold. They had a fantastic MILF quality. "Here you are, Ray, play with them. Suck them like when you were a baby." She unzipped and released me again, pulled my sweat top up and over my head then licked my nipples. I was surprised by just how good that felt and my best friend agreed, albeit with extra persuasion from mum's hand. Within moments we were as before, mum bent over the sofa arm while I easily entered her, my previous cum mixed in with her own juices. There was no yelp of pain this time. Her lips were swollen and this just seemed to arouse her more.

"Fuck me hard, make me pay for wanting you inside me again."

"You're just a greedy bitch," I answered, plunging as hard as I could. My equipment was now as hard and thick as before.

"That's right Ray, I am a greedy bitch and a greedy bitch just wants more and more. Fuck me deep, fuck me hard. I want to feel full with your cock. Burst my cunt, fuck me so hard that I'm sore inside."

I liked doggy. It was easier and could thrust harder and deeper. Mum's breathing came in gulps again, soft moans from her throat became louder. I felt good inside her. I'd done my neighbour, I'd done my sister and now I was doing my mother. All was good.

This time I wasn't aware of my own need to cum, indeed mum was going to cum soon though I felt no urge at all. She climaxed, I went on, just like the Duracell bunny. Finally I came again, exhilaration and relaxation both together. I was totally spent.

At mums request we opened a bottle of wine ... and drunk it all, sat watching TV, both as happy as pigs in muck.

***

The week passed. Mum and I talked whenever dad wasn't around. We kissed, we explored each others' bodies. Mum guided me, explored fantasies that dad hadn't even dreamed about, gave me sensations I never knew existed, masturbating me slowly, teasingly, keeping me on a high for 20,30,40 minutes refusing to let me cum until I absolutely pleaded with her. Never again have I produced so much pre-cum as when she kept me right on the edge.

As I got on the train to the company HQ I didn't really want to go. Mum did want me to go because this would be the beginning of my future career. She had cried as she dropped me off at the station.

I missed her a lot, thinking much about her as the course progressed, but I told myself that as soon as my training finished I would be home. Mum could teach me in a different way.

I just couldn't wait.

Epilogue: I finally found out why Elaine's biscuits tasted so good. They weren't made by the local deli but by the owner, at home, to a similar recipe but with a touch of a certain herb added. I'd given one of the biscuits to a friend of mine who had an excellent sense of smell. This very useful plant extract certainly livened up everyone's day, though I reckon our local police wouldn't see it in the same way.

The Moral: of this story is if you intend hypnotising someone, even with their consent, be careful what you say!