Fifty-Somethings in Vegas Ch. 02

Story Info
The guys thought they were going to watch football.
2k words
4.43
42.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringing phone jarred Jim from his sleep. His eyes tried to focus on the time staring back at him from the small clock on the nightstand as he reached for the phone.Fuck. It is almost 1 in the afternoon. Jim held the receiver up to his right ear.

"Hey Jim, come on over to our room. The Bengals and Chargers are going to be on TV in a few minutes".

"You want to watch football?" Jim responded to his new friend. "After last night?"

"Yeah. It should be a good game."

Jim looked at his wife. Linda was still sound asleep.

"What about Jean? Is she awake yet?"

"She is still in the shower. She won't mind if you come over. Leave Linda a note and tell her where you are".

"Okay. Give me 10 minutes".

Jim crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom where he groggily took care of his morning chores. He came back out and slipped on a pair of tan shorts and a knit shirt. As he pulled on his socks and tennis shoes, Jim leaned over and whispered in his wife's ear. "I am going over to Bill and Jean's room. Come on over when you wake up."

Jim quietly left his wife sleeping and headed out the door.

"Good to see you Jim", Bill exclaimed as he opened his room door to let his friend in. "The game is about to start." Bill motioned for his friend to sit on the couch by the TV.

"Can I get you anything?"

Jim shook his head ‘no'. Bill walked over and sat on the couch next to Jim.

"Oops!" Jean was obviously startled as she walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around her body. Her hair was still wet from the shower.

"I didn't know we had company," she said, smiling at Jim. I just came to get my hair dryer. You guys go ahead and watch your stupid football game".

Jim smiled at his friend's wife. Jean could feel his eyes scanning her body. He noticed the towel did not quite cover her full bottom and got a great look as she grabbed her hairdryer and hurried back into the bathroom.

.

Jean closed the bathroom door, but for some reason the closing mechanism did not take. She did not notice the door creak open about three inches. The 54 year-old woman looked into the mirror and pushed the switch on the hair dryer to ‘high'. A loud frantic whir came from the bathroom as Jean began to blow-dry her hair.

Bill pointed to a mirror and one of the room's walls.

"Check it out bud".

Jim looked towards the bathroom noticed Jean's reflection in the bathroom mirror. The UPS clerk had dropped the towel to the floor and was blow-drying hair. Her naked form was reflected back into the other room for the guys to see.

Both men ignored the start of the football game to watch Jean through the mirror.

Jim and Bill both grinned as the watched Jean aim the hot air blower at her hair.

"This is where it gets interesting Jim," Bill said as he nudged his new friend.

"Damn!" muttered Jim as he saw Jean turn the blower towards her naked skin. "She is using the blow dryer to dry off! I guess she doesn't know that we can get extra towels!"

Both men laughed. Their laughter was completed drowned out by the whir of the dryer.

Jean had no idea the door was partially opened as she continued to blow air against her body.

After about a minute, Jean put the dryer down on the counter. It vibrated against the marble countertop as the nozzle continued to expel hot air. Jean took the small bottle of body lotion the hotel and provided and squeezed it into her hands. As her audience continued to gawk, she spread the white lotion over her chest and began massaging it into her breasts. Her hands moved to her stomach and hips before she bent over and spread the remaining lotion on her calves.

Jean's mind wondered back to the previous night. Seeing Jim brought her the realization of what she had done. Her mind was flooded with images of Linda licking her pussy while Jim worked his 7" cock into her willing mouth. Remembering the feeling of Linda's tongue and the taste of Jim's seed started to cause a stir between her legs and her nipples to harden.

Jim gasped as he saw the reflection of Jean's huge breasts hanging down towards the floor. "Geez, Bill. Your wife has some huge tits. I didn't really notice last night."

"Hey, Linda did pretty well in the boob department too Jim," responded Bill.

What happened next, made both men's hearts race as if they had entered a NASCAR event.

Jean straightened back up and took a deep breath. Oblivious to the crack in the door and the show she was putting on, the woman from Cincinnati closed her eyes and placed her hands on her breasts. Her body fell forwards slightly as she began to move her hands in circles over the two large mounds. The sound of the blower dryer masked her soft moans as Jean lowered her right hand. As she had done many times before at home, the index finger on her hand extended and began to move up and down the vertical slot between her legs.

Holy Shit! She is going to get herself off! Bill watched in near disbelief as his wife pushed her finger between the folds of her pussy. Although they could not see exactly what was going on, the reflection in the mirror, along with Jean's facial expressions, made it clear to the men that the woman was engaged in an act of self pleasure.

Jean pulled her hand up from between her legs and placed in on the counter. Her other hand dropped from her left breast. The woman stood with her weight on her palms as she took several deep breaths. The blow dryer shook violently on the counter next to her right hand.

Tiny goose bumps began to form on Jean's body as she picked up the dryer with her right hand and stepped back from the counter. She again closed her eyes as she clicked the dryer to ‘low' and pointed it towards her pubic hair. Jean's left hand dropped between her legs and carefully pushed the folds of her vagina open. The low hum of the dryer failed to muffle the woman's moan as hot air was blown up into her.

"Damn!" muttered Jim as he sat in astonishment over what he was seeing. "I don't know how much more of this I can take!"

Bill grinned at the man next him. "So, what are you waiting for?"

"If you are okay with it, not a damn thing!"

Jim jumped to his feet and kicked off his tennis shoes. He stared at Bill's wife through the crack in the door as he lowered his jeans and shorts.

"Looks like you don't need any more coaxing," Bill said, noticing Jim's penis extending nearly seven inches outward from his body.

Jim walked quickly to the bathroom door and pushed it open.

"Oh My God!" exclaimed Jean as the door flew open.

The hair dryer dropped from her hand and dangled towards the floor.

Jim moved behind Jean and put his hands on the woman's shoulders.

"J…Jim?" questioned Jean nervously. "What are you doing?"

Jim did not respond as he pushed Jean forward onto her elbows. The woman stared into the mirror at herself and the body of Linda's husband behind her.

"I…don't think this is a good…."

Her sentence was finished with a loud ‘gasp' as she felt Jim's erection penetrate her.

Jim let out a sigh as he moved his hips forward, burying his cock into Jean's pussy.

The blow dryer had made her vagina dry and hot. Jean cried out as the hardened staff behind her pushed further inside her.

Jim's hands reached up under Jean and cupped her 40D breasts. Jean felt the pain easing inside her as her pussy reacted to Jim's cock and began to lubricate itself.

"Look out into the other room," Jim whispered in Jean's ear. The woman looked into the mirror and saw the reflection of her husband. He had lowered his pants and was rhythmically stroking his penis. A rush of guilt spread through Jean.

"Don't worry. It was his idea!" Jim said as he noticed the look of apprehension on Jean's face.

Jean lowered her head and rested it on her wrists as Jim began the piston-like motion back and forth into Jean's quickly moistening pussy. Her large breasts swayed in rhythm and the slapping of her large ass could be heard in the next room.

From his seat on the couch, Bill noticed his friend wave for him to come into the bathroom. Bill lowered his shorts over his ankles and walked quickly towards the couple fucking in the bathroom.

"Bill…I…I…" gasped Jean as her husband walked in.

Bill climbed up onto the counter and sat with his legs dangling down. "I hope to hell this thing holds," he exclaimed.

Jim pulled Jean's bent over body up a bit.

"Go on. You know it has been a fantasy of yours," Bill said excitedly as Jim adjusted his body to allow Jean's head to hover between her husband's legs.

Jim pulled his cock nearly completed out of the now sopping slot and watched as Jean's mouth formed an ‘o' and slid over Bill's hardened shaft.

As soon as he saw his new friend's cock begin to disappear between Jean's lips, he thrust forward again.

I don't fucking believe this! Bill thought as his wife began to take on both men's shafts.

Bill took his spouse's head and moved in rhythm to Jim's thrusts. Jim could feel Jean's knees begin to shake as he moved in and out of her vagina.

"I can't hold it!" exclaimed Jim as his cock began to throb.

He shot a quick glance at Bill. Bill nodded his approval.

Jim reached out and grabbed the back of Jean's hair, pulling her away from Bill's cock.

Jean began gasping as Jim slammed into her from behind.

Oh My God…. Oh My God!" Jean yelled as her vagina wrapped around the Jim's shaft and held it in a vice-like grip.

"Aaaarrggghhhh!' shouted Jim as he felt an explosion of semen shoot from his cock deep into the warmth of Jean's pussy.

Jim's knees buckled somewhat as he released the woman's head. His hands were quickly replaced by Bills, who pulled her back down into his lap. Bill slid his angry penis past his wife's lips and into her mouth just as his shaft erupted.

Jean's eyes rolled back as she felt the sensation of hot cum entering her from two directions. Jim's cock shot one final surge of semen into the woman, sending his sperm deep into Jean's tunnel. Bill held her mouth over has cock as he pasted the inside of her mouth.

The two men held her tightly as their cocks throbbed inside the woman. After a minute, Jim backed up and his cock slid out from the gooey opening between Jean's legs. Jean began to gag as she moved her mouth off Bill's quickly receding penis. A dribble of white trickled from the corner of Jean's mouth. She coughed as the taste of the ejaculate made her wretch slightly. The Ohio native drew the back of her hand across her mouth and wiped away the excess cum from her lips. Her eyes deliberately avoided either of the two men.

The threesome stood quietly trying to catch their breath.

Their silence was broken by a knock on the door to the room. Bill grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, then walked to the front door. He turned the handle and opened the door.

"Hi! Did I miss anything?" Linda chirped.

Bill burst into laughter.

"No. Nothing. Nothing at all," he responded. "Come on in."

Linda stepped in the door and saw her husband and Jean standing naked in the bathroom.

"Nothing, huh? Is that true Jean?"

Jean gave her a sheepish smile as she wrapped a towel around her body. "Only a fantasy Linda. Only a fantasy."