Fight Club: I Am Jack's Blue Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TYLER
Woo! Remember that?

ANGEL FACE lets go of her arms and she grabs the headboard.

JACK
What, that? Is that what I did?

ANGEL FACE flips MARLA onto her back.

TYLER
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

He kneels on her breasts and starts fucking her mouth.

JACK
Where'd you get that camera?

ANGEL FACE grabs MARLA'S hair and pulls her face closer to him.

TYLER
I am Jack's camera.

JACK stands up, disgusted with the whole situation.

JACK
I'm getting my mind off this.

JACK looks around MARLA'S apartment. MARLA screams passionately and pounds on the bed with her hand.

INT. MARLA'S ROOM. AFTERNOON.

MARLA walks in with some members of Project Mayhem.

JACK (V.O.)
This went on for days.

They take their clothes off and get into bed within seconds.

JACK (V.O.)
Marla became the resident slut of Project Mayhem.

The two guys put condoms on. One lies on the bed and MARLA sits on his cock. The other stands and MARLA gives him a blowjob. JACK looks at the trashcan in MARLA'S room. It's filled with used condoms.

JACK (V.O.)
I imagined the sperm of different men talking to each other at the bottom of the trashcan. Making fun of the ones from condoms that broke, cause they had a chance to escape but didn't. I felt like those sperm. I could be inside Marla if I could do what I was supposed to.

Two more condoms land on the top of the pile. JACK looks over and sees the two guys leaving.

MARLA
Just send in the next guys.

JACK (V.O.)
I am Jack's broken condom.

INT. MARLA'S ROOM. NIGHT.

JACK is watching MARLA give ANGEL FACE a blowjob. They are all naked.

JACK (V.O.)
Why wasn't I dead? I wanted to be. I knew I couldn't live like this. But I was given just enough time to learn to live with my pain before I was given more. When things get worse like that you start losing the initiative to do anything about it.

MARLA sits up and takes the condom off of ANGEL FACE. She tosses it to JACK.

MARLA
Get rid of that for us. I'm starting a new one.

MARLA reaches for another condom.

JACK (V.O.)
I am Jack's hair-trigger breaking point.

JACK throws the used condom and it hits ANGEL FACE in the chest. JACK stands up, enraged.

JACK
Get out of my apartment now.

ANGEL FACE stands.

MARLA
This is my apartment, you can't tell anyone to leave.

JACK
And you, I'm putting a stop to this now.

MARLA pulls ANGEL FACE to the bed.

MARLA
Stay.

JACK punches ANGEL FACE. He pushes MARLA off the bed.

MARLA
Well you're finally standing up for yourself. Is that you or Tyler?

JACK
It's me.

MARLA stands up and punches JACK in the face.

MARLA
I don't want you, I want Tyler.

MARLA kicks JACK in the balls and he falls to the floor.

MARLA
Why won't you hit me back?

JACK (V.O.)
I am JACK'S ignorant hesitation.

MARLA
Fight back, you loser. Maybe I should just have the next baby space monkey.

TYLER
Reject the basic premise of trust, especially the idea that you are not being tested.

JACK sees TYLER walking around the room. MARLA steps on the side of JACK'S face.

MARLA
Why won't you fight back?

She kicks him in the balls again and his face scrunches in pain.

JACK (V.O.)
Is this where we came in? Ok, now you're caught up.

JACK
I can't think of anything again.

MARLA
Did you have another flashback?

TYLER
If you can't figure out what you should do then just do what you want to.

JACK stands up.

JACK
Marla, I want you to really listen to me.

TYLER and MARLA speak in unison.

TYLER & MARLA
Why does this sound familiar?

JACK looks confused and angry.

JACK
Marla Durden.

JACK runs at MARLA and hits her in the face. She punches him in the stomach. He twists her arm and pushes her facedown onto the bed. She kicks him in the leg. He holds her head against the mattress and starts fucking her.

JACK
I am Jack's violent lust.

JACK twists MARLA so she's lying on the bed sideways. She tries to push him off but he slaps her hand away and holds her arms to the bed. He pulls her legs apart and continues fucking her. MARLA is screaming and moaning. JACK puts his hand over her mouth and she bites his finger. MARLA'S arms and head are hanging over the edge of the bed. JACK finishes fucking her and pushes her off the bed. He lies faceup on the bed. MARLA kneels by the side of the bed and kisses JACK.

MARLA
You're a better lay than my grandfather.

JACK
What? Is that what Tyler did that you liked so much?

MARLA
You weren't Tyler just now?

JACK
No, I don't think so.

MARLA reaches down and massages JACK'S balls.

MARLA
Maybe you're learning to take what you want without letting Tyler control you.

JACK
Is that what it was always like with you and Tyler?

MARLA
Raping me was the most normal thing he ever did. But you'll remember the rest soon enough. I'll just have to find more ways to make you remember.

MARLA gets back on top of JACK. The film slows down and advances one frame at a time. The screen flickers for a second. One frame is a cartoon cat dancing in a meadow. TYLER'S laugh is faintly heard. Then the film goes back to JACK and MARLA.

FADE OUT:

THE END

12