Fight for Freedom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull back a bit to show both of them," Dan said. Sam zoomed her camera back so it was showing Allison all the way back to where Ken was pounding away inside of her. Definitely looks like she's wishing it was over. Sometimes Sam envied the wives for the orgasms they got, but this didn't look like one of those times.

And then, suddenly, it was over. Ken buried himself inside Allison and froze for a moment before sagging down. He backed away and zipped up.

"Nice. Hold there for a moment while the main feed cuts to the auction block," Dan said.

#####

Bill watched the cameras switch to the auction block, where the green team had been prepared for sale. He was glad that the yellow team had lost; he'd found that running two auctions at once generally meant neither sold for quite as much.

Catalina gave the camera her usual perfect smile. "And it's time for some serious bidding in this auction. Let's get their new collars on them."

Behind her, the green team were spread out between two poles each, baring all of them to view.

Two guards came on, one carrying two metal collars while the other carried the hand riveter. The green leather collars were removed, one by one, and replaced with permanently-fastened metal.

Catalina nodded, satisfied. "We'll continue the auction while we get ready for the next round. Current high bidders are a gay couple looking for a puppyboy, and Jacob's Specialty Dairy, your source of premium milk from all species."

"Cut to auction feed," Bill said, and when he saw they'd cut, he said, "Okay, folks, get ready for Last Man Standing," over the intercom.

"The fucking dairy?" Catalina said, shaking her head, and crossing her arms over her chest protectively. "Christ. At least it isn't the snuff asshole."

Behind her, Deirdre's eyes were wide and she was shaking her head in denial.

12