Fight for Freedom Ch. 04

Story Info
It's time for the final fight: Last Man Standing.
5k words
4.42
28k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remaining contestants:

Blue team: Hiroshi and Satomi Yamaguchi

Yellow team: Paul and Allison Jones

#####

"Okay, you're starting on the block, wide view," Dan said over the headset.

Sam nodded and rolled her eyes; she was already set up there. Catalina was getting a final makeup touch-up. Behind her, the two new slaves were tugging at their bonds in desperation. Deirdre looked like she was almost about to panic.

"On in three," Bill said over the intercom. "And go."

"Welcome back," Catalina said with a smile. "Our second auction of the night has finished up, so let's see who our lucky winners are." She opened the slip of paper in her hand and smiled. "Patrick has been sold to the Shining Star Pony and Stallion Stable. He'll start as a ponyboy, but maybe he can work his way up to be a stallion."

Behind her, Deirdre was almost in tears.

"Deirdre has been sold to...a new bidder calling themselves the Society for Preservation of Redheads. They want breeding stock to keep the redhead gene alive, so they're buying redheaded slaves to ensure a purebred redhead line."

Deirdre sagged in her bonds from relief.

"Follow Catalina to the mats," Dan said. Sam kept her camera tight on Catalina's bouncing ass as she jiggled over to the ring that had been set up in the front of the stage. She reached the front and turned around.

"And zoom back to waist-up," Dan said.

Catalina looked into the camera. "It's time for our final challenge, Last Man Standing. The winner goes home with his wife and twenty percent of what their competitors sold for, a tidy sum of money. The loser and his wife go on the block."

"Zoom out and pan to the mats," Dan said.

Sam pulled the camera back to show the floor in the front of the poles, covered with mats. Behind them, Allison and Satomi looked out over them, spread-eagled out on another auction block. At each edge of the mat, one of the remaining contestants stood.

They both had been uncuffed, and were limbering up in preparation. Their gags had been replaced with muzzles with breathing slits, and their hands had been covered by leather mitts that kept their fingers together. Two guards stood next to each of them to make sure they didn't try to get away.

Catalina stepped into the middle of the ring between them. "This is it, folks. For all the marbles. The rules here are simple. Since both of our contestants are nice and hard due to those handy little blue pills, their goal is simple. The first one to go balls-deep inside of his opponent's ass wins. They've both been lubed up well, and hey, the dildo earlier even loosened them up a bit."

The two contestants glared at each other across the ring.

Catalina looked at both of them, smiling. "So, the rules. No going for eyes or ears. No hitting your opponent in the balls on purpose. You don't want to know what we'll do to you if you break the rules. Just sayin'. Other than that - the last man standing wins."

She stepped out of the middle of the ring, over between the two wives. "And, begin!"

#####

Hiroshi stepped forwards cautiously. His opponent was a bit taller than he was, but Hiroshi probably had an upper-body strength advantage. Lower-body, they were probably about even.

Hiroshi knew his best advantage would be if he could get the other man down to the ground, where arms would be more important. Unfortunately, his opponent probably had a bit of reach on him, so he'd have to be careful.

Paul was approaching cautiously as well, crouched, ready to jump in any direction. They approached each other tentatively. Hiroshi feinted to the side, trying to gauge his opponent's reaction. Paul came in from the other side, probing for weakness.

Hiroshi slashed his hand back, trying to grab Paul's wrist, but the black man pulled back before he could. Hiroshi leaned back into his crouch, watching his opponent's eyes.

Paul looked down at Hiroshi's feet and started to kick out, trying to knock his legs out from under him. Hiroshi leapt to the side, then reached in to try to knock Paul's back leg out.

Paul stepped forward onto his front leg, pivoting to grab Hiroshi's arm. He threw Hiroshi down on the mat, and Hiroshi felt a bit muddled from the impact, but fortunately had landed on his knees instead of his dick. He tried to roll, but Paul landed on top of him, forcing him down, and Hiroshi felt Paul's cock probing at his ass.

Hiroshi shoved back with an elbow, drawing a grunt of pain from Paul, and used the opportunity to push him backwards. He shoved the other man off of him, rolling the other way, and came up facing him. Paul was trying to stand up, so Hiroshi took the opportunity to leap at him.

They collided in the center of the mats, and Hiroshi's momentum carried them over, landing face-to-face with Hiroshi on top as Paul had the breath forced out of him by the impact. Hiroshi pushed himself up to his knees and lifted Paul's legs, folding him in half before he could get his wind back. Hiroshi grabbed Paul's thighs and parted them, exposing the dark rosebud underneath his balls. The lubricant on it shone under the bright stage lights, and he aimed his cock quickly.

Paul tried to roll, but Hiroshi kept his legs locked in place as he pressed forward. The other man's asshole resisted the pressure, trying to keep him out, so he pressed harder.

Suddenly, his sphincter yielded, and Hiroshi slid into him. With the lubricant, he was balls-deep on the second thrust. The man underneath him was flailing. Catalina was shouting - he'd won.

He thrust again, and again, claiming the man beneath him - now a slave. He'd won. Satomi would see her students again.

He felt hands starting to pull him away from Paul just as he came.

#####

Sam set her camera on the auction block just as Catalina stepped onto her mark in front of it. Satomi had just been released, and Paul was being restrained next to his wife.

"And the blue team takes the win," Catalina said, smiling into the camera. "Hiroshi and Satomi will be returned to their home, perhaps a bit the worse for wear, but they'll get a nice financial bonus to make up for it. Let's get the collars changed for the yellow team."

Two guards came on, removing Paul and Allison's leather collars and riveting metal ones on in their place.

Catalina nodded at them. "And now, it's time for bidding to get serious on Paul and Allison. Currently, the high bidder is," she glanced at a paper in her hand, "The Old Dixie Plantation Brothel, where you can go relive those antebellum days of elegant parties and abject servitude. We'll be back in a few minutes to give folks a chance to get those final bids in."

"And we're out," Bill said over the intercom. "Good job, everyone. One last bit and we can call it a night."

#####

Bill watched as the stage got cleared off except for the final auction block. Off to one side, Hiroshi and Satomi had been given black silk robes to wear, and their collars had been removed. They looked afraid, as if they were waiting to discover that the results were all a lie and they were getting sold as well.

Lisa squirmed next to him, and he turned her vibrator down a notch. He'd bent her over the desk, then tied her cuffed wrists to the loop on the wall to keep her there. A small vibrator had gone inside, set to a medium level to get her nice and juiced up. He reached over and untied the knots of her halter top, baring her back. "Up," he said, and she lifted her chest off the desk enough for him to whisk the scrap of clothing out from under her.

The skirt could stay. It wasn't like it concealed anything anyway, especially when she was bent over like this.

Lisa whimpered, rocking her hips around, looking for more stimulation. She'd get that soon enough, but he had to finish the last auction.

Speaking of which, he thought, and checked the board. Bidding was slowing down, and would be ending soon. The Old Dixie Plantation was bidding seriously, as he'd expected for this couple. He'd been to visit there once - it wasn't his thing, but he knew they got good business from folks who wanted a return to the antebellum South, at least for a little while. There were a couple other businesses bidding as well, though, so the Plantation would have to pay through the nose for these two. He smiled; more money for him.

The bidding slowed to a crawl, and then the final bid was going, going, and gone. He nodded and sent the data down to Catalina to announce.

A guard ran the print-out over to her, as he watched on the monitor. "We're live in ten," he said over the intercom. Catalina glanced at the paper, nodded, and looked into the camera with that blindingly-white smile. "And we're live."

"Welcome back," Catalina said into the camera. "Our last auction is complete, so here are tonight's final results." She stepped aside so the camera could show Paul and Allison, in standing spread-eagle position on the block. "Paul and Allison have been sold as a couple, to Somebody Else's Wife, the cuckolding resort. Paul will get to watch while customers fuck Allison, or possibly get to fuck a customer's wife while the customer and Allison watch."

She stepped back in front, as Hiroshi and Satomi were led over to her, both wearing their black robes. "That brings the bidding total for tonight to over three hundred and twenty thousand dollars, which means the Yamaguchis will get more than sixty-four thousand dollars for their trouble!"

Hiroshi and Satomi smiled warily and nodded.

"That's all for tonight," Catalina said. "Thank you for watching, and thank you for bidding. And remember, if there's a couple getting married soon you'd like to see here, let us know and make them Fight For Freedom!"

"And, cut," Bill said. He swatted Lisa on the ass, making her jump, and then slipped the vibrator out of her. She whimpered appreciatively as he unzipped his pants and slid into her.

#####

Epilogue: One month later

Ana and Diego knelt and waited for their masters and/or mistresses for the week to enter. They'd gotten the beach house cleaned up from the previous week just moments beforehand. It wouldn't do for them to have been late.

Ana glanced over at Diego, kneeling next to her. The small bit of flab he'd had had been worked off, and his hairy chest was bared by the open shirt that was part of his uniform. The tight shorts that fought to hold in his cock were the only other thing he wore, apart from his collar.

He blew her a kiss, and she smiled at him. Hopefully this week wouldn't be as bad as the last. The couple that had stayed here for the past week had taken a particular delight in torturing Diego. The woman had repeatedly whipped him as her husband lazily screwed Ana from behind so they could both watch.

The crunch of tires in the driveway brought her up to attention, as Diego straightened next to her. The door swung open, and one of the guards carried in two suitcases. Two Latina women followed them in, looking around. One of them saw Ana and smiled. "Oh, very nice," she said, snapping her fingers. "You, stand up."

Ana stood, presenting herself. She knew her skimpy maid costume was practically see-through, so the woman would have an almost unobstructed view of her. The guard leered at her briefly before bowing out, closing the door behind him.

"Turn," the woman said, so Ana turned turned around slowly. She still felt an urge to cover herself, but she'd learned the punishment for that. "Yes, very nice," the woman said.

"Okay, you're right, this was a good idea," the other woman said. She looked down at Diego. "You - put the suitcases in our bedroom."

Diego stood and picked up the suitcases, as the two women devoured Ana with their eyes. "Where's the playroom?" the first said with a vicious smile.

"Through that door, Mistress," Ana said with a nod.

"Lead the way, slave," the other woman said. "Let's go see what they've given us to play with."

#####

Deirdre took a deep breath as Sean tightened the last buckle on the straps holding her in place. He'd made it clear that he wouldn't mind just taking her to bed, but the Owner insisted that she be bred in the 'proper position'. So, here she was, strapped onto a framework, her legs spread wide open, awaiting her daily insemination.

He pulled a key from his belt and unlocked the front panel of her chastity belt, easing the dildo attached to it out of her. She felt it slide out, and felt herself gaping open, waiting for him. Sean, a tall guard with brilliant red hair, had been designated as the father of her first child. She'd been taken off of birth control as soon as she'd arrived, and had gotten thoroughly fucked by Sean every day. When she wasn't strapped down here to be bred, then she wore a minimal chastity belt all the time - it didn't block anything but her pussy, which it kept filled with a dildo.

The goal, she'd been told by the Owner when she arrived, was to make sure that nobody put a baby inside her other than her designated breeder. Her other holes were available to anyone who wanted them. Once she'd been confirmed as pregnant, they'd remove the chastity belt until after she gave birth.

This certainly wasn't the life she'd anticipated, but it was still much better than it could have been.

The Owner wasn't a redhead himself, but he found red-haired women highly attractive, and wanted to make sure the genes for red hair didn't die out. His plan was to acquire redheads and have them make as many red-headed babies as possible. She'd been told she'd get to keep the child for a short time before it would be adopted out to a wealthy couple, and then given a few months to recover before it was time to have another one.

Sean rubbed up and down her gaping slit, causing her hips to rock of their own accord. Sean knew what he was doing down there, certainly, and the Owner had given strict instructions on how she was to be bred, which Sean was following to the letter.

Sean's fingers strummed her clit, and she whispered, "Yes." He smiled at her as he slid inside of her, filling her better - and more expertly - than the few times Patrick had. She hoped Patrick was doing well, but suspected he was happier with men than he had been with her. She had had suspicions that he had had a few experiences with other men before they got married, but the way he'd taken to the challenges had confirmed it in her mind. They hadn't had a chance to talk before they were taken off to their new owners.

Sean was stroking her clit as he fucked her, his strokes coming faster and harder. She was already aroused from the dildo that fucked her as she walked, and now, she could feel herself getting ready to peak. Her hips bucked back at Sean, as much as they could within her restraints.

She knew he'd been ordered to make sure she came first, and he was definitely doing what he could to make sure of that. His other hand reached up to her breasts, stroking them and tweaking the nipples. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensations.

She was close, she could feel it, and so was Sean. His pace was picking up some more, and she could hear his breath going ragged. He pinched her nipple, hard, and it sent her over the edge, whimpering and moaning. Through the orgasmic haze, she felt his hips pin hers to the pad behind them as he came, pulsing his seed into her.

Her eyes opened dreamily to find Sean looking down at her. He tweaked her nipple as he pulled out, then pulled the lever releasing the framework she was strapped into. He leaned her back so her pussy angled upwards, then locked the lever back into position. The vibrator attached to the frame was slid into her, its extension pressing against her sensitive clit, and she jumped at the pressure but couldn't escape it.

"Here you go," Sean said, and he turned on the vibrator. She twitched, trying to pull away, but was unable to. She could feel another orgasm building inside of her, and knew she had more coming, so to speak. The Owner's orders were clear - she was to stay here for at least half an hour, and for at least three more orgasms.

Patrick, I hope your new life is as good as it can be, she thought.

#####

Patrick trotted along, pulling the small carriage he'd been hitched to. His arms were bound behind him in a leather single-glove, his legs wore boots that resembled horse hooves, blinkers kept him focused on what was in front of him, and a leather bit in his mouth was attached to the reins held by the driver. Other than that, his only coverings were a tiny leather G-string that covered his chastity cage, a butt plug that held his tail, and a leather collar and harness that framed but didn't hide his chest.

The plug was rubbing inside him as he trotted, but the cage ensured he couldn't get hard. That was the worst part of this. As a pony, he was kept in chastity almost all the time. Once a week, they let one of the stallions fuck him. If he'd been good, they'd unlock the cage and let him come. If he hadn't been good, he'd be left unsatisfied for another week.

He worked really hard at being good.

He approached an intersection in the path, and the driver pulled back on the reins. Patrick slowed to a stop, keeping his eyes forward. Turning his head qualified as 'not being good'.

A larger carriage trotted past, being pulled by two stallions in perfect unison. He could tell that they were stallions because of their more ornate chest harnesses, and their leather G-strings, which bared their uncaged cocks. Both of them were erect, cocks bouncing along as they ran. On the carriage was a Master and a young nude woman wearing a collar.

He'd been told that if he was a good pony and trained hard, he too could become a stallion. Stallions got to mount ponies, and occasionally got to cover slave girls as well.

The driver shook the reins, shaking him out of his thoughts. He evidently didn't get moving fast enough, as a whip struck him on the ass. He started off trotting again, pulling the carriage across the path.

#####

"In here, Master," Allison said, nodding to the door to her room.

The short, pudgy middle-aged white man who had rented her for the night smiled and waved his key card at the door lock. It clicked open, and he gestured her inside, reaching over to tweak a nipple as she jiggled past him.

Tonight had gone fairly normally so far for her. She'd gone down to the dance club, where she'd waited for one of the guests to try to pick her up. She wasn't allowed to turn them down, of course. This particular guest - he'd told her to call him 'Mr. Johnson' - had decided to claim her for the night. He'd danced with her a few times, poorly. After the first dance, he'd locked a pair of handcuffs on her, keeping her hands behind her back; after the second, he'd pulled down the front of her evening gown to expose her breasts. She was hardly the only woman in the club in such a situation.

Eventually, he'd asked her to lead him to her room. She had, with him following behind and swatting at her ass as she walked. By unlocking her door with his card, his account would be charged for her services for the night, along with any incidentals like destroyed clothes.

Inside the room, everything was as she'd left it. The bed lay open and inviting to the right side, with straps attached to the corners to hold her helpless. The small table next to it held more cuffs, along with gags, vibrators, clamps, floggers, and other tools.

To the left, staring at the bed, Paul sat in the restraint chair, naked and bound tightly. A ball gag filled his mouth, while leather straps around his arms, legs, and chest held him to the chair. The blue pill he'd taken before she'd gone downstairs had him fully erect for the show.

Mr. Johnson let the door swing closed behind her, then took a seat on the end of the bed. "Dance for me," he said.

"May I put on some music, Master?" she asked.

12