Fight for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went into her room, slowly closing the door and leaning back against it with a sigh. Stephanie knew that whatever was going on with her was getting worse all the time. In years past it had escalated at a manageable pace, but recently the rate at which it was consuming her was almost impossible to keep up with. She still didn't know what was wrong with her.

The medication was doing its job. In her haste Stephanie had taken three times the dose that she usually required. She turned off the light sleepily walked to the bed, where she sat down and kicked her shoes off. Her dexterity was not functioning properly as she unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall to the floor, and she adjusted the straps of her pink double-D bra that had been digging into her shoulders from carrying the weight of her breasts. After unfastening the button of her jeans Stephanie rolled back and slid them out from under her, kicking them off as she rolled back up, leaving her in her matching pink underwear.

Stephanie cozy-ed herself up under the covers and closed her eyes. The buzzing of the medication was lulling her to sleep but the nagging of pent up sexual tension would not let her rest so easily. She was too out of it to feel guilty this time, and in a minute she was out of her bra and underwear, feeling sexy and comfortable at being naked under the covers. She tossed her hair back and ran her hands down her face and her neck, squeezing her big breasts between her forearms.

Biting the pinky of one hand, Stephanie allowed the other hand the explore its way down her soft body until it found its way between her legs. She rubbed herself gently, slowly, allowing the sensation to build up. In a few minutes her fingers were dripping and she couldn't stand to tease herself any more. She took her big breast in her other hand and began kneading it and squeezing her nipple while she picked up the tempo between her legs, her breath coming in gasps now as she rubbed herself.

The thought of Sebastian being in the next room over was sending her over the edge. She imagined what he would think of his little sister if he knew what she was doing to herself. Stephanie pretended he was watching, that he found her to be sexy and irresistible, that being close to her made him feel the same way it did her. She imagined him standing in her doorway again, telling her that he would do anything for his little sister.

For you...

Stephanie stifled her squeaky moans with a fist full of blanket as she hit the point of no return. Her orgasm shook her body as it built up momentum and she convulsed rhythmically as it hit full force, wrenching her core and lurching her shoulders off the bed with each contraction. She was breathing hard as it blissfully subsided, softly cooing to herself in the after glow and gently sloshing her hand around in the wetness between her legs.

Sleep found her quickly. The medication was in full effect and her body was exhausted from her beautiful release of frustration. As her world faded to black Stephanie though one last time of Sebastian in the next room, and how happy she was that he had decided to stay.

12