Fight for Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanie's conflict, cousin history, and sisterly love.
9.5k words
4.35
13k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thank you for all your advice on the first chapter!***

*****

Daphne paused outside her sister's door, listening for any signs of activity before she went in. The whole family was downstairs for breakfast and Daphne had been sent to retrieve her older sibling. Satisfied that Stephanie was not up, Daphne quietly turned the doorknob and let herself in, closing the door behind her. She could see the she shape of a body underneath the covers with long blonde hair flowing out at one end.

Taking a few steps toward her sister Daphne noticed the pile of clothes on the floor next to the bed. It made her tingle a bit to know that Stephanie was in bed completely naked. When she got to the bedside Daphne peered over her and saw that Stephanie was facing away as she slept soundly. Daphne smiled as she gazed at her sister's beautiful, peaceful face. She reached over carefully and stroked her cheek, gently brushing away some of her shiny hair. After admiring her for a few moments longer, Daphne shook her gently until Stephanie began to stir. Daphne continued to watch as her sister slowly returned to consciousness. She smiled happily at the adorable 'mm' sounds Stephanie was making as she rolled over to face her, and slowly those magnificent green eyes fluttered open.

"Hey there, sleepy head" Daphne said smiling sweetly. She jammed her fingers into the pockets of her little jean shorts and titled her head slightly, gazing at her sister.

"Hey," Stephanie replied sleepily keeping the covers pulled up to her neck. Her groggy expression turned to one of concern. "Did Sebastian go home?" she asked.

That it was her very first thought of the day irritated Daphne, who was trying to enjoy these precious alone moments with her wonderful big sister. But she shook off her flash of annoyance almost immediately and kept the smile on her face.

"Yeah," Daphne replied refusing to elaborate. "Are you coming down for breakfast? Its a mad house down there."

"I'll be down in a minute."

Daphne noted her sister's disappointment with renewed irritation. "I'll walk down with you," she said.

Their time alone together had become increasingly limited in the past year. After a brief stint as a massage therapist Stephanie decided that nursing was the best place for her. Now she was working as an LPN while she finished her last year in the RN program, and she just didn't have the time that she used to. Daphne missed the days when her big sister would pick her up after school and they would go hang out somewhere for awhile. It made her feel special. All her guy friend's constantly told her how hot they thought she was, but Daphne would just smile; Stephanie was all hers when they were together.

Stephanie sat up, holding the blanket over her chest. "Daph, I'm kind of... you know?"

Daphne's eyes wandered about her sister's bare shoulders and back. She followed it down as low as possible until her bottom was covered up in the blankets. She looked into her sister's emerald eyes. "I don't mind," she said softly.

Stephanie looked at her pleadingly.

"Fine," Daphne said giggling. "Just hurry up before your favorite cousin decides to put some clothes on."

Daphne turned and walked out the door, putting a little extra sway in her hips just in case Stephanie was watching her leave.

-------------------------

The scene in the family dining room was hectic and boisterous. Plates were clattering and silverware scraped against them, glasses were clinking, and the noise of several different conversations happening at once filled the room while everyone came in and out of the kitchen with food. The adults were content to hang out in the kitchen, leaving the all the cousins to vie for a position at the big dining table.

Daphne had just got a plate full of eggs and bacon when Stephanie walked in. She smiled sweetly at her big sister and giggled when Stephanie tussled her brown hair as she walked by. She looked disheveled with her blonde hair in a loose ponytail and still wearing her clothes from last night, and Daphne liked it. Stephanie was naturally beautiful and didn't need to get all fancied up to take people's breath away, even though Stephanie was completely oblivious to that fact. Daphne smiled to herself as she had also noticed that the top couple buttons on her sisters shirt seemed to be struggling greatly.

Sitting down to work on her mountain of eggs, Daphne wondered would it be like to have a body like her sister's, particularly to have breasts like hers. Stephanie's body was so soft and curvy. She had shapely legs, prominent hips and a round butt. Her chest was obviously her most noticeable feature, but she always seemed to be able to conceal it modestly. Daphne, on the other hand, had taken after her brother in a lot of ways. She had an athletic build over all, with muscular legs, narrower hips and a prominent bubble but that she showed off nicely in her jean shorts. Her stomach was flat and firm and her breasts were small and perky and looked great in the white tank top and sports bra she was wearing. Daphne's physique was the result of her fascination with Sebastian's fighting career, which had inspired her to start doing Crossfit. She had been waiting to join Sebastian's MMA gym, but they wouldn't accept her while she was under eighteen years old. Now that she was old enough, Sebastian had promised her that she could be part of the team, and that he would be her personal trainer. All in all, Daphne would be lying if she said that it didn't also have to do with the fact that Stephanie seemed to really like their brother's choice of profession as well.

Stephanie walked back into the dining room, a small plate of food in hand. Daphne waved her over to sit next to her and smiled when she started walking her way. Just then Kelly came bursting in from the kitchen with her plate, brushing right past Stephanie without a word to sit at the middle of the table. It almost made Stephanie drop her plate, and Daphne noted her sister's look of utter disdain for their cousin as she glared at the dark haired girl. She knew the little pajama shorts, short enough for her cheeks to peek out just a bit, irritated Stephanie to no end. The little top that she wore without a bra didn't help either. Daphne found their rivalry to be hilarious at times, but it also made her a little sad. She hoped that Stephanie was not jealous of their cousin; Kelly was nowhere near as gorgeous as her big sister. A slight look of irritation flashed across her face as she considered who the real source of their conflict obviously was.

Daphne wiped the look off her face as her sister finally sat down next to her.

"Rude, much?" Stephanie whispered rolling her eyes in her best 'bitchy Kelly' impression.

A flying french toast stick interrupted Daphne's response as it bounced off her forehead and landed in her eggs. Kyle's maniacal laughter could be heard from across the dining room.

"Asshole!" she yelled receiving a 'watch your mouth, young lady!' from her Dad in the kitchen. She picked up the french toast stick and tried to hurl it back at him, but her aim was not always the best, especially when she was irritated.

It soared way short of its intended target and smacked against the side of Kelly's head.

"What the fuck!?" Kelly squealed looking horrified, and she received a similar warning from her own father. "I'm so sure! Ugh! Would you grow up already!?" She shot out of her seat and stomped her way out of the dining room, her butt threatening to completely fall out of her cotton shorts, and continued to stomp on up the stairs.

Kyle was laughing so hard he could hardly stay on his feet and Daphne was almost falling out of her chair over it. She looked at Stephanie who was looking down at her food laughing shyly. The way her beautiful face was lit up and the way her big green eyes sparkled as she laughed melted Daphne's heart, and she was proud to have been the source of a little joy for her big sister.

"What the hell is going on down here?"

It was Damien, just now walking in and looking like a zombie. He was clearly still hurting from the previous nights over indulgence. He scratched a the back of his neck and looked like he was going to to fall back asleep right where he stood.

Stephanie's laughter was not so shy this time.

-------------------------

Getting back to her apartment a couple hours later was slow going for Stephanie on the icy roads. Her yellow Volkswagen Beetle was not the best in the snow. It was a gift from her parents for being accepted into the nursing program and she loved it. She remembered how Daphne had turned green with envy, and how her parents used it as a tool to inspire her to do well in school. Stephanie bit her bottom and smiled as she recalled how proud Sebastian was of her.

She grabbed her phone and illuminated the screen. She sighed and threw it back into the passenger seat when there was still no text from Sebastian. It was all she could do to prevent herself from sending him a text first, but she forced herself to not be so pathetic. As if he didn't have better things to do, she told herself.

Every so carefully Stephanie maneuvered her car around the next turn. It was a straight shot after that and she couldn't wait to get out of her two-day-old clothes. Daphne had wanted to come hang out with her for the day, which Stephanie would normally have loved. But she was exhausted from the excitement of last night and took a rain check, even though the heartbreak in Daphne's eyes was almost unbearable. She wondered what everyone was planning to do for the next three days in that house. If it was anything like the previous twenty-four hours then it was going to be one long holiday weekend.

Taking the left turn into her apartment complex Stephanie would her way around until she finally reached a spot in front of her building. Her roommate, Kristen was home; Stephanie saw her car in the parking lot as she walked to the stairs. They had met while they were both working toward becoming LPNs, and had been best friends ever since. Sharing the apartment made paying for it easy, although Daphne could not wait until she could safely support herself in her own place.

Rounding the corner on the second story, Stephanie made her way to her apartment door and stepped inside, grateful to be home at last. Kristen was hastily moving about the apartment trying to put an earring in as she gathered her purse and phone.

She stopped in her tracks as she saw her disheveled friend close the door. "Jesus, Stephanie, what the hell happened to you?"

Stephanie sighed. "Missed you, too," she replied. "What's got you so hot and bothered?" she asked changing the subject.

"I'm going to be late for a lunch date," she explained touching up her make up in a compact and smoothing down her short, strawberry-blonde hair. "How do I look?"

Stephanie unenthusiastically gave her friend a look over. The girl knew she was hot but never got sick of being reminded. She was wearing a pretty red skirt with red heels, and her slender legs looked great. Kristen was a petite little thing, of which Stephanie often found herself being envious. Compared to Kristen Stephanie felt flat-out fat. Her hair hugged her round face and stopped at her chin, leaving plenty of room to admire her elegant neck and collar bone. Add a sprinkle of freckles across her nose and cheeks, and a dash of them atop her shoulders, and Kristen was one good looking girl.

"You know you look great," Stephanie said shrugging.

"Damn, girl. What side of whose bed did you wake up on?"

Stephanie realized by the look her best friend was giving her that she was probably being a little bitchy. "I'm sorry," she said. "Long night. I mean it, though, you look terrific." The smile on Kristen's face after that let Stephanie know that she was forgiven.

"Well, I have to get out of here," Kristen said. "Oh, but I wanted to ask what you are you doing tomorrow tonight. You know Aaron, in our nursing class? He is friends with a bunch of guys in a fraternity and they are throwing a party. He invited me and said I could bring anyone I wanted as long as they were hot. So...?"

"I don't think I exactly meet Aaron's 'hot' criteria," Stephanie replied with a look of resignation. She saw the kind of girls he liked to be around and they were all thirty pounds lighter than her, which explained why Kristen was at the top of his invite list.

"Bitch, do not start with me. I don't have time," Kristen scolded her. "Yes, you are hot and yes, you are coming. It's a done deal. I can't go without my best friend and I can't believe you would even consider leaving me hanging."

Stephanie giggled at her firey friend and felt a warm feeling inside every time Kristen referred to her as her best friend. It made her feel good that Kristen might actually be a little upset if she didn't agree to go to the party with her, although she suspected ulterior motives.

"Well, then I guess it's a date," Stephanie said as she finally stepped away from the door and plopped down on their soft couch.

"Oh, speaking of which," Kristen added, "you should-"

"- ask my brother to come, too." Stephanie interrupted her with a roll of her eyes. She had been right in her suspicions. "I already knew that was coming as soon as you invited me. I was just the decoy."

"Why, Stephanie Blaine, I would never," Kristen gasped with an over-exaggerated look of shock. Then, reverting right back into her normal character she added, "But seriously, ask him. Do you know how cool it would be to show up at one of these things with him? He's so hot."

Idly glancing at her phone again and then tossing it aside in continued disappointment, Stephanie quietly answered, "Yes, that's what everyone keeps telling me."

"Well," Kristen said scooping up her purse, "I can tell you're in a mood, Miss Attitude. Just consider it, please, we haven't gone out in a long time and it will be fun. Now, come give mama a hug."

Stephanie couldn't help but smile as she got up and accepted Kristen's friendly embrace. "Have fun on your date," Stephanie said as they parted.

"I will." Kristen cleared her throat sarcastically into her little fist. "And you go take a shower. Okay, bye. Love you!"

Stephanie stuck her tongue out at her as she left, prompting laughter from her friend as she closed the door.

-------------------------

The hot shower felt amazing on Stephanie's body as she stood motionless under the powerful jets of water. She had the lights off as usual which helped her relax and eased her anxiety from flaring up over being so body conscious; in the dark she could pretend that she was sexy and sought after. Squeezing a handful of lavender body wash into her hand Stephanie began caressing her body with it. As she washed herself she smiled shyly and wondered if Kristen really thought that she was hot. The thick silky body wash felt amazing as she lathered up her big breasts with it, squeezing and rubbing them in a circular motion, pressing them together and gently pinching her nipples.

She let a hand drift down her soft tummy and find its way between her legs, and she began softly rubbing herself. With Kristen gone she could enjoy the sounds of her pleasure as they echoed in the shower. Stephanie loved listening to her own involuntary moans and whimpers; it turned her on and made her feel sexy.

As her orgasm began to build momentum she imagined Sebastian walking into the apartment and hearing her commotion in the bathroom. Curious, he would come to see what was causing all the cries and moans. When he walked into the bathroom his little sister would be standing behind the glass door of the shower, her breasts pressed up against it as she caressed herself from behind. Would he enjoy what he saw? Would he watch in satisfaction as his sister loved on herself until she erupted into a sweet convulsing mess?

Or would he be repulsed at the idea that his own sister obviously had a sick problem? Would he leave and refuse to talk to her ever again? He would tell her it was wrong. He would look at her with disappointment burning in his intense green eyes and shake his head, wondering how his own sister, who he once thought to be sweet, kind, and gentle, had turned out to be such a disgusting pervert.

Stephanie cried out as she tore her hand away from between her legs, leaving herself hanging in the middle of what was turning out to be a very powerful orgasm. She banged her fist on the wall and stood in the darkness as the hot water cascaded upon her back and shoulders, gasping for breath now as she began having a full-blown panic attack. Tears rolled down her checks as she fought with herself over these feelings that she could not understand. Why was she like this!?

Stephanie slammed the faucet closed and threw open the glass door of the shower in frustration. Hastily drying off she then wrapped the towel around her body, grabbed her clothes, and stormed into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her and heading straight for her night stand, tossing the clothes on the floor. She dug through her various medication bottles and produced one for her anxiety as well as one for sleep. She angrily popped the tops off both of them and dumped several of each in her hand, jamming them into her mouth as soon as they hit her palm. Without recapping them Stephanie carelessly left the bottles on the nightstand and didn't bother closing the drawer.

She ripped her phone out of her jeans pocket and lit up the screen- no messages. Screaming in frustration she threw the phone across the room, tossed aside her covers and got into bed, sobbing uncontrollably into her pillow until the medication finally put her out of her misery.

-------------------------

Somebody was saying her name. It was distant at first, as if it were part of a dream. Stephanie heard it but was not able to interact with it for some reason. Then she felt as though she were falling down a hole and being jostled about along the way. It was dark at first, but it began to get brighter the further she fell. She could hear her name more clearly now. The light at the bottom of the hole grew unbearably bright, and in an instant Stephanie was engulfed by it completely as she passed through.

"Stephanie! Stephanie, god please be alive! Wake up!"

Stephanie's eyes opened and she was being shaken vigorously by Kristen. "I'm up, I'm up," she said groggily as she shooed her friend away. "What's wrong, what happened?"

"Goddamn it!" Kristen yelled at her. "You scared the shit out of me!" She sighed and put her hands on her hips, giving Stephanie a stern look. "Are you crazy or something?"

Sitting up, still wrapped in the towel, Stephanie shook a hand through her long blonde hair. "I was just taking a nap."

"THAT is not a goddamn nap, Stephanie!" Kristen responded pointing a finger at the medicine bottles on the night stand.

Stephanie squeezed her eyes shut and put a hand on her forehead. Her panic attack had been so bad earlier that she hardly remembered taking the medication at all.

"It's fine," she said trying to get away from the subject. "I was just feeling a little anxious."

"No, it's not fine! I could hardly tell if you were breathing! I have gone through this too many times with you and that shit, Stephanie. You take dangerous amounts when you get upset. You'd think that the girl with the highest grade in nursing school would understand how to take her medication properly. Are you trying to die?"

"Are you done?" Stephanie asked giving her friend a pleading look. "I get it, okay? It was just... bad this time."

Kristen sighed and sat next to her friend on the bed. "I'm sorry. I know how bad it gets for you sometimes. But you have to start being more careful." Kristen put an arm around Stephanie and allowed her blonde friend to rest her head on her shoulder.