Fight for Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The expression on Sebastian's face told her that she more than had his attention, and it made her feel hot all over. He seemed to be trying to process the fact that his sister was practically seducing him into doing her bidding. He ran a hand through his hair to play it off and Stephanie smiled; she was enthralled with having affected him even for just a few moments.

"No, I don't want that at all," Sebastian said solidly. He thought for a moment before adding, "But the girls at those parties aren't much better, and I don't want to get stuck pretending to be interested in any of their conversations while they spill beer all over themselves. So I'll make you a deal: I'll be your bodyguard if you be mine."

Stephanie almost squealed with delight. She already knew that Sebastian was not interested in the party scene, but this was turning out better than she could have possibly imagined! "Deal!" she agreed hastily.

Sebastian slowly extend his hand, his eyes sparkling at her and making her heart pound. She accepted it and they shook on the deal. Stephanie gazed into his emerald eyes and held onto his hand for long as he would allow before he withdrew it and put both hands back in his pockets.

"You kids try any of this food yet?" The siblings both turned to see their dad looking at them. "You're mother slaved all day making all of it."

Stephanie and Sebastian exchanged one last glance before heading into the kitchen together.

-------------------------

Daphne Blaine tossed and turned restlessly in her bed. It had been an hour or so since everyone had decided to call it a night. Stephanie had decided to stay again and not risk driving tired. She was asleep in the same room as the night before next door. Sebastian, ever the hard-head, could not be convinced to do the same. There wasn't a sound in the house any more except for the heat turning on and off intermittently. She rolled onto her back and sighed, staring up into the darkness of her room. The scene that had unfolded before her earlier that evening had her mind racing. Her thoughts were coming at her so fast that she was having a hard time keeping of track of exactly why it was bothering her. Was "bothering" even the right word? She rolled back on her side in growing irritation. She needed to think this through.

In order to get to the bottom of her frustration, Daphne decided to start with a couple things that she was sure of, or at least ninety-nine percent sure of. Firstly, it seemed obvious enough that Stephanie had some kind of thing for their big brother. Daphne had always picked up on some subtle undertones of this phenomenon, but she was positive that Stephanie had never had near so much trouble dealing with it in the past as she seemed to be having recently. Sebastian was as oblivious as ever, although Daphne had definitely seen some confusion on his face throughout the night after certain gestures or overtly lovey-dovey looks from their sister. Would it only be a matter of time before he began to figure it out? Daphne dared to wonder what he would think if he could just see how much his middle sibling adored him, and not in a sisterly way whatsoever. Her eyes widened slightly as she then considered the fact that anyone who watched them in the same room together could probably tell that something was going on with Stephanie.

The second realization that occurred to Daphne was that none of that bothered her the way it should bother a sister watching her older sister pine over their big brother. Her heart beat a little faster as she began to have concrete thoughts for the first time that the fact that the two of them happened to be brother and sister wasn't even a blip on her concern radar. It began to dawn on her in undeniable terms why she really didn't care: the way she saw Stephanie looking at Sebastian was exactly the way she felt herself looking at Stephanie at lot of times, and Stephanie was just as clueless to her affection as he was of hers.

But the difference between her and Stephanie, and why she was willing to have honest introspection about the situation while her older sister seemed content to live in utter denial, was that she couldn't possibly imagine anything feeling any more right. When Daphne looked in the mirror she saw the radiance and confidence and purity of a girl truly in love, and in love with the only one who could ever bring out the very best in her. It made her blossom like a new flower in spring time. Quite the opposite, it was written all over her facial expressions and body language that as soon as Stephanie experienced just a touch of any of those feelings for Sebastian, she immediately began torturing herself over it, and her own petals withered and fell away shamefully.

Daphne's heart was pounding in her chest as a realization suddenly hit home; she had just solidly admitted to herself that she was in love with her own big sister, and she didn't feel ashamed of it one single bit. She giggled into the darkness and pulled her knees into her chest. She was in love, real and true love!

The sharp edge of reality began to carve up her jubilation piece by piece, however. The complexity of being in love with her sister, who was quite taken with their brother, began to close in on her. Daphne sighed and sat up, placing her hands on her flushed face. She was feeling a sudden urgency to be near her sister. Before she allowed herself to reconsider it Daphne was up and moving, heading to her door and opening it quietly. She poked her head out and peered into the darkness in both directions, listening intently for a couple seconds in case anyone was up and about. Satisfied that the coast was clear she left her room and quickly covered the short expanse off hallway to her sister's room next door, her light footsteps not making a sound on the soft carpet.

There was no time to second guess herself. Daphne quietly turned the doorknob, pushed open the door and stepped inside, closing it behind her. She stood there for several long moments. The room was faintly illuminated by the moon streaming in through the open curtains of the windows. Daphne looked across at the bed where a lump under the blankets represented her sleeping sister. She was suddenly conscious of the fact that she was wearing only her little Wonder Woman underwear and tank top. It was too late, she told herself again, to turn around now.

Slowly she approached the bed and, without a better plan in mind, sat on it by Stephanie's side. She was facing the wall hugging her pillow. Daphne smiled. A few more moments went by and Stephanie did not stir.

"Stephie?" Daphne whispered. "Stephanie."

An adorable "mm", then, and Stephanie rolled over to face the open side of the room. Her arm came out of the covers landed against Daphne's bare thigh, and she suddenly realized she was not alone in her bed. With a little squeal Stephanie's head shot up.

"It's just me," Daphne whispered.

"Daphne!" Stephanie shook a hand frantically through her hair. "You scared the crap out of me. What are you doing in here?"

Daphne's pulse quickened and she realized that she probably should have had an answer to that question before hand. "I couldn't sleep."

"You what?" Stephanie sighed and sat all the way up. "What's wrong?"

"I was lonely." Daphne didn't realize just how truthful that was until she said it. She had been lonely all night watching Stephanie wish she could be with Sebastian. And she had been lonely in her bed just minutes ago, the kind of lonely that was going to drive her crazy if she didn't come to her sisters room tonight.

"You were what?" Stephanie sighed. "What are you talking about, Daphne? Go back to bed. It's late."

She could see her sister's pleading look in the pale moonlight, but persistence was Daphne's only option now. "Can I stay with you tonight? Please? Like you used to let me?"

"Daph...No, you're not a little girl now. You don't need your big sissy any more."

Daphne was afraid that the pang she felt inside her at that statement was actually audible in the quiet room. If she only knew how much more she needed her big sissy now than ever before... "I won't bother you. Please, Stephie? Just this once?"

Sighing Stephanie reached over and put a hand on Daphne's head. "Fine. But just this once."

Her pulse quickened. "Yay..." she whispered and got under the covers as Stephanie lied back down and turned to face the wall.

It felt so nice to be close to her sister. Daphne felt safe and comfortable. There was no loneliness now, only contentment in knowing that she was under the same covers as Stephanie. She closed her eyes and smiled, rolling on her side to face her sister's back and pulling her pillow close. She lost track of how much time had passed before her eyes shot open again, and she realized then that falling asleep now was going to be infinitely more difficult than if she had stayed alone in her room.

Daphne had not been old enough to understand physical attraction the last time she had slept in the same bed as her sister. She realized now that she had still not really understood what it was supposed to feel like until this very moment, so close to Stephanie that they were sharing each others body heat, and it overwhelmed her almost instantly. As the seconds past Daphne knew that most of the body heat in that bed was coming from her more and more. She had never felt so taken with desire in her life. He stomach was in knots and it felt like there was a furnace between her legs. Her whole body flushed with hotness and she squirmed, squeezing her athletic thighs together hard. She felt a dampness in her little underwear and she bit her lip.

There was nothing Daphne could to prevent herself from trying to get closer to her sister. The quickness with which she had become consumed by her attraction shocked her, ever scared her a little. She considered how much time in just the past year alone that she had wanted to be intimate with her big sister, and how much of that time had actually been spent suppressing it. In that moment, with Daphne resolute in her mind now about how she felt for Stephanie, it was ready to explode out of her.

Slowly, every so carefully, Daphne edged her way closer to her sister, gently spooning her from behind. Bare legs met bare legs and Daphne gasped into her sisters back. Stephanie was wearing panties and a T-shirt to sleep, and they both felt incredible on Daphne's skin. Not a stir from big sister so Daphne pressed herself closer, flexing her hips into Stephanie's behind and pressing their legs together. Daphne's breath was quivering. The scent of her sisters hair was driving her insane. The insides of Daphne's thighs were slick and wet.

It couldn't be helped at this point; Daphne needed to release herself from this sweet torture. She rolled her hips back, keeping her face pressed gently into Stephanie's back. Her outside hand found its way behind the soaked Wonder Woman logo on the front of her underwear. She pressed it onto her bare wetness and started to massage herself. Her body was trembling and she gasped quietly into her sister's shirt. She dared to get more aggressive with herself between her legs. She breathed in her sister's wonderful smell in and it drove her hand to work harder.

Daphne's inside hand grew a mind of its own found itself touching Stephanie's back. It became bolder and ever so softly slide its way down to her hip, daring its partner between Daphne's legs to keep up. It found the bare flesh of Stephanie's upper thigh and rested there, realizing that it need not go any further to make its point.

Biting down on her bottom lip to prevent herself from crying out, so hard that she could taste a little blood, Daphne rolled to the outside of the bed, away from Stephanie, and gyrated her way through what was by far the most intense of the few orgasms she had ever had in her life.

"Daph, what are you doing? Are you okay?"

Daphne squeezed her eyes shut and enjoyed the last couple convulsions as they wracked her body; she had woken her sister up. "Fine..." she managed to choke out. "Im... Fine." The wracking became quivering and she was able to breathe again.

Stephanie rolled around this time. "Fine? You don't look fine. Daphne, what's wrong?"

"I'm good," she gasped. "I think I was just having a really scary dream." Daphne rolled her eyes and suppressed a giggle at how stupid she probably sounded. She reminded herself that the alternative was Stephanie finding out that her little sister had just been masturbating right up against her in the same bed.

"I'm sorry," Stephanie said sympathetically "Come here."

Hardly believing her ears Daphne slowly rolled around to face her sister. She was so relaxed and content that she hardly wanted to move. "Really? Just like you used to let me?" she asked softly gazing at her beautiful blonde sister through eyes still misty in her afterglow. Daphne knew that she wouldn't be so eager to play the big sister role if she had known what had just happened.

"Yes. But just this once."

"Yay." Daphne scooted into her sister's embrace, in complete sensory overload and happier than she had even been. If there was any guilt about what had just happened she would worry about it tomorrow. At that moment all she wanted to think about was Stephanie's big breasts pressed into her cheek as she fell into the most peaceful sleep she'd had in a long time.

*****

**** To be continued ****

Thank you for reading, Ch.03 in the works!