Fight Night

Story Info
Couple fake an argument to lure a sexy frenchman.
3.1k words
4.35
43.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceEyes
NiceEyes
43 Followers

My husband Gary and I planned a romantic, fun-filled trip to Las Vegas for our 20th wedding anniversary. We had been to Vegas several times before, but wanted this trip to be special. For weeks, we talked about what we wanted to do, including: gambling, shows and sex, lots of sex. We saved up so we could double our daily gambling budget; arranged for show tickets in advance; and reserved better accommodations, so we could make love to each other in style. Our suite had a fireplace and a Jacuzzi! We looked forward to some hot times in the hot tub. We never did it in a hot tub before.

We got so excited anticipating the trip. We made lists of what we wanted to bring, where to go and what to do, adding to them whenever we got another idea. Since there was little chance of anyone knowing us, we really wanted to go wild. Our trip was only for 10 days, so there was no way we could do everything on our list, but we wanted to pick the best from as many options as possible. Some ideas came from sexy stories and onto our list, even if they were unlikely or impossible. The list were pretty long, but these are just some items on our list:

-I participated in an amateur night strip contest (it was fun!) We went to the same club the night before, to study the pros.

-I wanted to buy and wear special clothes. Some of the things I wore are: sheer tops, short skirts, silky nylons with garter belt, nylon body stocking, various jewelry, a blonde wig (I am a redhead), g-string micro bikini and thong underwear. I loved the body stocking (nylon against my nipples!) and the bikini (nearly nude in the pool & lots of guys staring), but didn't care for the thong. I also played with my make-up, from subtle to daring. Gary loved it all!

-We brought our digi-cam and cam-corder to take sexy pictures. We started in our suite, but got so into it that we shot more, like: me naked (in the hall and at the ice machine), Gary naked (pushing the elevator button), me flashing boob or pussy in public areas (in a taxi, a bench and at the pool) and Gary mooning (with the Luxor in the background), up-skirts and more.

-We got remarried at a nudist chapel about 45 miles outside Vegas.

-We considered hiring a stripper (male or female) to give us a private show in our hotel suite, but we didn't.

-I considered getting a nipple piercing. I've heard so much about how sexy they are for the woman and her partner, but I feared my nipple may still be sore for our trip, so...maybe later.

Anyway, the real subject of this story is what we did the day after our anniversary. We did a lot in the previous 5 days and were having a ball! Then, while we were playing roulette, I noticed a man at our table that, for some reason, really turned me on. He wasn't gorgeous or tall, dark and handsome, incredibly built or dressed like James Bond. In fact, he looked rather ordinary and wore casual clothes. Apparently alone, he didn't speak, so it wasn't his voice. He had a moustache & goatee, but I don't think was it, although Gary has always been clean shaven. I told Gary about him and how I hot I thought he was. Gary didn't see anything special about the stranger either.

"I don't know why," I said. "Maybe it's something in his movements or expressions. I just can't put my finger on it!"

"Ah, but would you like to put your finger on it?" Gary lewdly retorted. We like to make naughty comments like that to each other and while in Vegas we did it more than usual.

We had good luck at the wheel, started with $200 and built it up to over $500. We used the same strategy all the time: $5 on #20 (black), $5-$10 on either 2nd dozen (#'s 13-24) or the middle column, and $10 on either Black or Even. We played #20 because of our 20th anniversary. Gary said he was going to cash in $300 (we could play with the rest). Then the ball dropped and the dealer said, "Number 20, Black!" Our payout was $205! I gave $200 of it to Gary to cash in (plus $300 he already had).

I continued to play in his absence, but now I felt freer to check out my mystery man. I made more eye contact with him. At first, we just looked away. Then, we both smiled. Then eye brow movements were added and before long, I would say we were flirting.

Gary took a long time to return. When the player next to me left, the mystery man picked up his chips and walked away from the table. I confess, my heart sunk. I was enjoying our playful flirting. Then, a player stepped in right next to me. It was HIM! I smiled.

"Allo, how are you?" he said with a French accent. We continued playing, but with roulette, there is plenty of idle time. We chatted, mostly cordialities, and got to know each other a little. He didn't bring up the subject of Gary and I didn't either. His name was Claude. He was from Marseilles and was in Vegas for a trade convention. We were actually getting pretty friendly, even touching the other's arm or back when one of us won. I had some difficulty understanding his english, but his accent was so sensual that I could easily get used to it.

Then, I thought about Gary and what was taking him so long. I glanced up from the table and looked around. No Gary. I placed my bets and while the wheel and ball spun in opposite directions, I looked behind me. Gary was leaning against a slot machine, watching me (or should I say us).

I waved and he crooked his finger in a come here manner. I mouthed, "Just a minute." and watched until the ball dropped into 34-Red. I lost. I asked Claude "Please, watch my chips. I will be right back." He nodded.

I slipped away to Gary. Smiling, he asked, "How's it going? Any luck?"

"Oh, I'm down to about $100."

He chuckled. "That's too bad, but its not what I meant. Are you having fun with that man? I saw how friendly you are getting!"

If I didn't know Gary, I might think he was mad. I know he enjoys watching me flirt. We have a lot of fun doing it and it always gets us real hot for sex later. "Oh, his name is Claude. He's from France!" Gary just smiled. "Oh, don't worry. I'm just having some innocent fun. His accent is so dreamy and he is so nice."

Gary made some more lewd insinuations regarding how much "fun" I wanted to have with him and how long it would stay "innocent." I surprised Gary when I said, "Hum, That's an idea...I wouldn't mind that one bit. In fact, I'd love it. What do you think?"

Gary recoiled a little, but his smile returned. "You mean like in the stories?" I sheepishly nodded. When we read other people's stories about infidelity, swinging and group sex, we have speculated about doing something to make our own real-life story happen. He asked, "Are you serious?" I nodded again. "Well, what do you have in mind?"

I shyly said, "Maybe I could take him up to our suite and see what happens?"

Gary seemed excited, but tried to hold it back. "Would you want me there?"

"I don't know; probably not; but then; maybe; yes. But I don't want Claude to know you're there. I would like it to be just Claude and me. Is that ok?"

"Sure, but what will you tell him about me?" I didn't know. Gary came up with a plan.

I went back to the table. Claude, and my chips, were still there. We played (roulette and with each other). I turned up the heat, more contact, touching his butt, hugging and then even kissing him on the cheek. Then, Gary walked up. He tapped my shoulder, acting angry. He kept his voice down, to avoid a real scene, but spoke loud enough so Claude could hear.

"What are you doing? This is a rotten way to celebrate our anniversary! You slut!" I acted defensive and tried to talk, but he wouldn't let me. "If you're going to be like this, I'm out of here! Good-bye!" He walked away emotionally. I knew it was an act, but Claude was convinced. He tried to apologize, but I said, "It is not your fault. My husband is very jealous and when he drinks he acts this way." I tried to muster up some tears, but my act convinced him. Soon, he was comforting me and we got even closer. I complained, "I really hoped to be with my husband on our anniversary, but now I can't imagine where he is! He's probably with a prostitute or..."

Claude interrupted me. His comforting words, spoken with that adorable accent, were meant to soothe me, but educated me that he was from a place that doesn't think badly of married men seeing prostitutes. I think he saw this as an opportunity, that I was now free to be with him. He reversed roles and became the seducer and I was seduced. "If you cannot be with your husband, maybe you want someone else, as a substitute?"

I thought, "I've got him hooked!" I acted reluctant, but he persisted. I finally consented. "Let's cash in and go up to my suite. There's champagne on ice, and it's French!"

"Of course, if it is not French, it is not champagne!"

Meanwhile, Gary was busy upstairs. He plugged in our camcorder, so the batteries wouldn't die, and placed it on top of the bedroom bureau. Then he ran a video cable from it to the living room TV so he could watch us in there.

Claude and I were very excited and made out in the elevator. In the suite, we melted into each other's arms and kissed deeply. I don't know where Gary was hiding, but he could have been sitting in the open and we wouldn't have noticed. We started to peel off our clothes as we moved to the bedroom. His body looked like he was a swimmer as a young man, but now with a few more pounds and a hairy chest. I closed the bedroom door, but left it open enough for Gary to at least hear us (I didn't know about the camera).

Claude opened the champagne. We sipped the bubbly while in our underwear, sitting at the foot of the bed. We exchanged champagne kisses and touched each other gently. Claude emptied his glass and set it down. Mine was still half full, so I took a big drink and set my glass down, still not empty. Claude reached across me and pulled me to him for a long, dreamy kiss. While we kissed, he unfastened my bra and massaged my breasts. I tugged on his boxers, so he stood to remove them. I stood and peeled my panties off too.

I sized up his cock. It wasn't small, but certainly wasn't large. I think it was actually shorter than Gary's, but the shaft seemed thicker. The head looked different. "Oh, he's uncircumcised." I thought, "Hmm, I've never had one like that!"

We hugged and tenderly kissed (and yes, we French kissed too). Our bodies melted onto the bed, our hands flowed over our bodies. Claude was a very tender lover. Instead of squeezing my tits and probing my pussy, his hand stayed open and glided over my body's contours. I wrapped my hand around his growing cock while he reached for my pussy. His hand stayed open. In fact, the first contact he made with my clit was with the palm of his hand!

His kisses left my lips, but glided down my body, mixing delicate licks with tender kisses. I thought this guy doesn't do ANYTHING forceful! But he was saving that for later.

Claude must have spent 2 minutes on each breast, and he covered the whole breast, not just the nipple. Then he slowly meandered toward my pussy. I was dying from the anticipation, but he kissed and licked right past my hot spot and spread my legs to kiss their insides. His black hair brushed against my labia and clit a few times before he continued to my knees and on to my feet. I couldn't believe how good it felt when he sucked one of my toes into his mouth. If it feels even half that good to a guy when his cock is sucked, then I will never deprive Gary of a BJ again.

Claude did not stay very long at my feet before he started back up my legs. I could not believe how desperately I wanted his mouth on my pussy! As he neared, I became aware of my total arousal. My nipples were hard and my whole vagina felt hot, juicy and swollen. Claude blew lightly on my pussy before tenderly licking the lips. I was just about going out of my mind! His fingers spread the outer lips and his tongue slid along my inner lips. I felt my orgasm building. He pressed his tongue past my lips and moved it up, down, in and out. I couldn't hold back any longer and I wailed out with an incredible orgasm. Claude kissed, licked and sucked my clit and slid two fingers in my pussy.

He said, "Brace yourself, my sweet. I promise you will like this!" While he slid the top of his tongue along my clit, he rubbed his finger tips along the front wall of my vagina. I felt a whole new type of arousal building inside me. It was unlike any orgasm I ever felt and it was concentrated under his finger tips. My clit was harder than ever as he occasionally licked it, sending sparks throughout my pelvis.

I was consumed by the pleasure Claude was giving me, like it was filling me up and I was going to burst from it. I felt like I needed to pee badly. Before I could even try to hold it back, the dam broke. I moaned loudly and I shook from this new sensation. When I settled down, I realized that Claude's hand was soaked. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to pee on you."

"What? You think thees ees Ureen?" He licked his fingers. "Thees ees your orgasm." He held his fingers to my face. I took a whiff. Claude was right, his fingers did not smell like pee. I learned later that he gave me my first G-spot orgasm and it was incredible!

After that, I had to suck his rock hard cock. I rolled him on his back. I wish I could have been as patient as he was with me, but I could only lick up and down his shaft a few times before I sucked the whole thing into my mouth. I tried to give him the best BJ possible, bobbing up and down and swirling my tongue around while I stroked his shaft. I wanted to drink his cum so badly, but my still vibrating pussy begged to be filled. His erection was very hard now and much thicker than Gary's. I climbed onto Claude, positioned his head at my entrance and then sat down on his cock with almost all my weight. Its thickness stretched me so wonderfully and the suddenness of its entry made me gasp. In a few seconds, I started rocking on my French lover's cock. It felt so different than Gary's. I loved how it felt. Then Claude rolled me over and fucked me from on top, good and hard. I can't describe how it felt to have him pound rapidly, forcibly and deeply into my overstimulated cunt. I came and he kept pumping until I came again. He shot his load into me soon after that.

We laid together, touching and kissing. I tried to tell Claude how incredible his lovemaking was, but words could not do the job. He refilled our champagne glasses and we drank while talking and caressing each other. I finished my glass first, set it down and attacked his deflated cock. This time was more leisurely. I studied his foreskin while I licked and played with it. We finished in a 69. Claude worked magic on my pussy and clit with his tongue while I tried to do the same to him. He started to tense up and I knew he was going to cum. Then he gave me several blasts of his sex juice and I gleefully drank it down. His oral efforts intensified and I came a few minutes later.

While we cuddled and floated down to reality, Claude asked if I wanted him to sleep with me. I assumed he meant to stay all night. As tempting as that thought was, I realized that Gary was probably still waiting in the next room. I told Claude that I would really love that, but he better leave, just in case Gary came back. Claude was polite and gracious, kissing me before rising out of the bed. I went over to the door to make sure Gary was ready for Claude to leave. I opened it wide and looked around. I saw a waving hand and then Gary's face rise up from behind the sofa and disappear.

I was naked. Claude was getting dressed. He walked toward me and kissed me before going into the living room for the rest of his clothes. He dressed, we kissed again and then he was gone.

Gary came out of hiding and we embraced. He had me tell him all about it before showing me the video tape (we didn't watch the tape until we returned home.) I was still high, from the wine and Claude. Gary knew I didn't need foreplay, so we fell into bed and fucked like crazy. I was happy we could "make up" after our "fight".

We were both still very excited about what just happened, so instead of going to sleep, we got dressed and went back down to the casino. I thought of bathing first, but decided not to. Feeling the love juices from both Claude and Gary squishing around and leaking out of me was such a turn on. I felt like a slutty tramp.

The next day, room service brought up a bottle of champagne with a note: "This is the finest in the world. I hope you can share it with your husband tonight.–Claude." We did, and we enjoyed the last few days of our trip immensely!

Moral: An occasional fight with your lover can open new worlds to your relationship!

Also: Nobody French kisses better than a French man.

NiceEyes
NiceEyes
43 Followers