Fight or Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean moves to cuddle me from behind as I snuggle behind Olga, all three of us taking a brief break before Sean fucks me - which I can hardly wait for. Once our breathing returns to normal, Sean says to Olga: "I would very much like to fuck Veronique now. Is that still OK with you? Is there anything you would like to do first to give yourself pleasure?" What a fabulous lover he is - passionate, generous, and so very sexy! How lucky we were to meet tonight in this way! His cock is still hard, patiently waiting for the moment he enters me. "Now that you ask", Olga replies, I would love to fist Veronique while you put a vibrating anal plug inside her. This is her birthday after all, and I want you and me to make her come again and again. Does that appeal to you?" Sean's eyes speak volumes - he is grinning from ear to ear, and nods enthusiastically. "Then, why don't you start licking her ass and getting her ready, and I'll take care of stretching her pussy and fuck her with my whole hand", says Olga, putting a glove on and getting the lube, and handing Sean the plug.

Spicy...

I watch as Olga's gloved fingers slip into Veronique's already wet and slippery pussy. At first, she just plays and probes, but as she feels Veronique become more aroused and yielding to her gentle pressure, she starts to press harder, and I see the first knuckles, then the second and third knuckles disappearing into Veronique's pussy. By this time, Veronique is moaning loudly, arching her back, and making it very clear that not only is this not hurting her, but she is finding it very arousing. This is very exciting for me. I've seen fisting in porno videos, of course, but I've never been with a real woman who as not only able but quite willing to take a whole fist inside her. I massage Veronique's labia, and gently stroke not directly on but all around her clit, and this seems to drive her even wilder. I know from my own attempts at fixting that you need to take it very slow, but I also know that the most difficult part is still to come - when Olga will try to push the joint of her thumb past Veronique's vaginal opening - this is the widest part of the hard, and I never really got close in my very limited attempts. However, it seems both the Olga's hands are smaller than mine, and that also Pasacale's arousal is a powerful, and I watch as Olga presses her hand into Veronique, and all of a sudden, to my delight, her entire hand disappears inside Veronique. "I can see your pussy completely wrapped around Olga's hand", I say. "It looks so beautiful and so sexy. I can't quite believe that your hand is all the way in."

Olga just smiles at me and says, "If you can't believe it, would you like some proof?"

"How?", I say.

"Slip your finger up her ass and feel me inside her", she says'

"Are you sure? She's already very full of your hand," I say.

"It will be okay," Olga says. "Veronique is quite vocal, as you've already heard, and if we start to hurt her, she will have no hesitation in telling us."

With that, I lube up a finger using the juices already dripping out of Veronique, press against her deliciously tight asshole, feel her relax to let me in, and then slip my finger slowly all the way up her ass. Olga is correct - there is only a very thin wall between my finger and Olga's hand. I can trace the contours of Olga's hand inside Veronique's pussy. "This is absolutely deliciously sexy," I say.

"I'm so glad you're enjoying this," says Veronique. "But not nearly as much as I am. And so I would like to share my pleasure with you. I'd like to feel something bigger up my ass. Your cock is quite large, and I'm not sure I can handle it, but would you be willing to fuck my up the ass while Olga's hand is still inside me? Olga, are you okay with that?" Olga nods. "But first, I would like to do two things that will help to strach me and get me used to having you both inside me. First I'd like to feel a butt plug up my ass, and then I'd like to see if I can handle Sean's hand instead of Olga's in my pussy. Sean, you say you've never experienced that, and I'd like to give you that as a memory of tonight, as well as feel you inside me for myself."

"I'd love to try all of that," I say. "Where is the butt plug?" Olga points to the drawer in the bed-side table. While I get it and some lube, Veronique and Olga re-arrange themselves, with Olga's hand still deep inside Veronique, so that Veronique is on her hands and knees, with her butt in the air. "You look so gorgeous and unbelievably sexy, both of you," I say. With that, I squirt a big dollop of lube onto the plug, another dollop onto Veronique's tight hole, and then start to press the tip of the plug against her, opening her up. It is very tight, with the pressure of Olga's wrist right where I am pressing the plug. But Veronique makes it very clear that she is okay, and inch by inch, it slides deeper inside her, until it gets just part the bulge of the plug, and slips inside her. She grunts with pleasure. I watch as Olga starts to slowly push her hand deeper into her, then pulling out, working till she is pumping in and out of Veronique's pussy.

"I'm going to pull all the way out, baby," she says, and starts to pull all the way out, past the joint of her thumb, leaving Veronique's pussy gaping deliciously open. Then she pushes back in - this time Veronique is stretched, and she slips in more easily, and then out again. I pull the plug out of Veronique's ass, and Olga holds her butt cheeks open so we can both see her asshole gape open.

"She is so sexy," I say. "You're a very lucky woman."

"I know," she says. "Your turn to be completely engulfed by her. Put on a glove so that your nails don't hurt her."

I do as she asks, use lots of lube, and while Olga holds Veronique's pussy open with her fingers, I start to slip first one finger, then another, and another, until all my fingers and my thumb are inside her. "I'm sure I'm going to hurt her..." I say.

"Just push,", says Veronique, and bucks her hips backwards against my hand. So I push. And I feel her body yielding to my much larger hand, until I pass the point of no return, and my whole hand slips inside Veronique, her labia wrapped around my wrist. Her body feels hot around my hand, and there is a band of muscle inside her that is holding me very tight, and squeezing and contracting. It feels like she has swallowed my hand, incredibly sexy, erotic, and intimate. Olga slips her finger into Veronique's ass, and I feel her tracing the contours of my hand. I make a fist and pump a little inside Veronique, and then stretch my fingers out and actually hold her cervix between my fingers, squeezing and pressing her cervix. And I put my other hand on her belly, pressing my hands together.

"This feels fabulous,", Veronique says, "but I wanted to experience a man. That means a cock. I really want your cock now please." She is so adorable and sexy.

I pull my hand out of Veronique's pussy, and Olga replaces it with her own. Then I kneel behind Veronique - I don't need to stroke my own cock, I am so aroused by the scene unfolding around me that I have been hard since dinner - squirt some lube on my cock, and then press the head of my cock against Veronique's opening. I feel her resist, and then relax, and as I press, her ass opens, and in one fluid movement, she allows me to thrust all the way up her ass until I'm completely engulfed inside her, and my balls slap against Olga's wrist.

Olga twists her hand around and actually cups her fingers around my cock inside Veronique. I raise one eyebrow at her, and she laughs and says, "Just because I'm a lesbian doesn't mean that I don't know what a man likes, or that I wouldn't give him pleasure if I was able to. Enjoy!"

This is amazing. I suspend my own disbelief, and start focussing on my own pleasure, very slowly and gently withdrawing from Veronique's ass, feeling her holding me, feeling Olga's fingers pressing against me, and then pumping back in, establishing a rhythm, sliding in and out of her. It feels so good that I find myself unable to pace myself, and soon I am grunting and groaning and fucking her as hard as I can.

Exquise...

My body is now reduced to a core of hot, pulsating, full, swollen, hungry, yielding flesh. That's when I come, hard, bucking against Sean's huge cock in my ass and Olga's hand in my pussy. Stereo spasms in pussy and ass overwhelm me completely, and tears of physical and emotional release follow suit. I fear Sean is about to come as well, pumping fast into my ass as he has been, and leaving me without the pleasure of having him fuck my pussy. But, fabulous lover that he is, he has slowed his movements, removed his cock from my ass, put one hand on my fast-beating heart, and is allowing me to wait until my involuntary contractions subside. Olga follows his example, slowly withdraws her hand out of my pussy, and places it, wet and sticky with my come juices onto Sean's hand.

I have a piercing sense of gratitude for my two fabulous lovers. Part of me had feared that sharing a male lover with Olga might threaten our intimacy. I was so very wrong, I tell myself. With the right person - and Sean has certainly proven that he is - this experience is actually enhancing our closeness. To have Olga discover my heterosexual side and seemingly take joy in it, and to have Sean witness the love between us, is a very arousing affirmation of our love for each other. I turn to Olga and asks: "I would really love to have Sean fuck my pussy and feel him come inside me now. Would you like me to fuck you with the strap-on first and make you come?" "Let's save that for later", she answers, "I want you to have all the male attention you possibly can tonight. If Sean wants to come inside your pussy, then go ahead, Baby".

I turn to Sean who nods and says: "Let me wash up thoroughly before I make love to your pussy. Why don't the two of you kiss and cuddle while you wait". Olga climbs on top of me, her large breasts rubbing against my sweaty body, her nipples erect and connecting with mine, and we kiss with all the desire and love between us, eyes open and smiling into each other. I see Sean returning to our side, and signal for him to get close to me so I can stroke his arm and hairy chest while kissing Olga. Olga's tongue inside my mouth swirls around mine one more time before she moves to the other side of me while continuing to caress my breasts. I am entranced by the sight of Sean's semi-erect cock, and move toward the head of his cock, opening my mouth to suck him. As he looks down into my open mouth, he lets a ball of spit form between his pursed lips, and it hits me square on the tongue. I feel the warm liquid sliding down my throat, and look up at Sean, my hunger for him completely restored. I take a deep breath, wrap my lips around the head of his cock, explore his balls with my fingers, and slide my mouth up and down the shaft before taking his whole cock into my mouth. It takes no time at all for Sean's cock to be fully erect, and when I feel it against the entrance to my throat, I give a sudden excited whimper, letting him know how much this is turning me on. He gets the message and enters my throat smoothly, in one gentle thrust, until my nose is pressed against his balls and I inhale deeply of his musky, male scent.

There is an instant electrical connection between my throat and my pussy, and I feel myself getting slippery and wet. "Please fuck my pussy", I now beg Sean. He certainly does not need to be asked twice. He positions himself between my open, flexed legs, lowers his face to my pussy, and gives me the most delicious licks up and down my labia. Olga moves in closer, gently parts my pussy lips with her fingers, slides a finger inside me to bring to her mouth, laughs when she finds me more lubricated than she has seen me in months, and holds me open for Sean's cock. I am clenching my pussy muscles in anticipation of feeling filled, stretched, and pumped by this hot, huge, velvety, saliva-covered cock, and scream "please Sean, fuck me deep and hard!!!"

Spicy...

I am just delighted to have one woman opening up another for my pleasure. I smile at Olga as we both look with pleasure at Veronique's delicious, juicy, swollen, and very open pussy, as Olga spreads her labia and exposes her inner sanctum ready for me. Holding my cock in my hand, I slide it up the side of Veronique's pussy, along her labia, give a little swirl around her clit with the head of my cocks, and then back down the other side. I repeat this a few times, watching her twitch each time I touch her clit, and then slide straight down till the head of my cock is nestled just between her labia. I can feel her heat, and her pelvic floor muscles clenching, almost trying to suck me into her.

"Ready?" I say. Veronique just nods, and with one swift and firm thrust, I plunge myself as deep as I can into her. She grunts as the head of my cock hits her cervix, and my pelvic bone presses up against hers, squeezing her clit between us. I don't move, but just let both of us feel this most primal sexual urge, a man's cock buried to the hilt inside a woman.

I then slowly withdraw, not all the way, but just till the head of my cock is right at her opening. And then I shift my hips slightly to give me a different angle, and plunge back into her, this time aiming the head of my cock at her g-spot, rather than her cervix. She lets out a moan, and I feel Olga's hands slip between us, one pressing on her belly, feeling my cock inside her, and the other holding her clit between forefinger and thumb, and starting to gently roll it between her fingers, and slide up and down.

"More, please, I need more," Veronique says. I'm happy to oblige, and start to slowly pump in and out of her, alternating a long series of very shallow movements with an occasional hard pump as deep as I can go, teasing and then satisfying, and then teasing some more. She feels so good wrapped around me, and so tight, despite having recently had my whole hand inside her - she has amazing pelvic floor muscles, and it feels like she is holding on to my cock, milking and squeezing it.

"I think it's time for some sensory deprivation for Veronique," I say to Olga. "Something that will take away her other senses so that she can focus purely on what is happening to her. And something for you too, I feel we've been neglecting you."

"What do you have in mind?" says Olga.

"Sit on her face," I say, grinning.

Olga is only too happy to comply, and straddles Veronique's face, spreading her pussy for Veronique's mouth. Lesbian or not, I do get a huge thrill from seeing her wide open pussy, and Veronique's eager mouth waiting to devour it. She completely understands, and uses her thighs to cover Veronique's ears, and her shins to pin Veronique's arms down to the bed. Olga takes Veronique's nipples between her fingers, and squeezes, while she starts to grind her pussy into Veronique's eager mouth, covering her face with her delicious juices. While she's doing this, I start to match her rhythm with my own, pumping my cock into Veronique's pussy, alternating the angle between her cervix and her g-spot. I look at Olga's gorgeous breasts bouncing as she rides Veronique - she catches me looking, and smiles. I raise my eyebrows quizzically, and she rolls her eyes but nods. I cup her breasts, and start massaging them, working my way to her nipples, which have become erect. The gender boundaries seem to be blurring for everyone, and even though Olga isn't into men, she obviously likes her tits being stimulated, regardless of who is doing it.

We're both fucking Veronique harder and harder, and I'm finding it increasingly difficult not to cum, but it seems that both Olga and Veronique are going to beat me to it. Olga now has her eyes closed, and has one hand on mine, massaging her breast, the other on her clit, and she is riding Veronique hard, grinding her pussy into Veronique's mouth, driving Veronique's tongue into her. Veronique is bucking, her hands on my ass, pulling me into her, begging me with her body to fuck her harder, and so I do, till I can see she is right on the edge of her orgasm. Olga has brought her own excitement to the same level, and has timed her own orgasm with Veronique's, and they explode together, Veronique's pussy squeezing me with waves of her own pleasure contributing to mine. Veronique struggles out from under Olga's thighs and says, "Quick, I want to see and taste your hot cum, I want you to cum in my mouth." I pull out of her pussy, slide up so that I'm sitting on her chest, and I'm so close to cumming already that in two strokes from her hand, I'm not longer able to control myself, and I squirt stream after stream of hot cum into her open mouth, some of it going onto her chin and cheeks and throat. She rubs it all over her face and chest as if it were a precious lotion, and then takes my still throbbing cock into her mouth, and swallows it, making me groan it's so sensitive. I pull out of her mouth with a pop, and lean forward, lick some of my own cum off her cheek, and then kiss her deeply on the mouth, my tongue swirling with hers, tasting and smelling the combination of her saliva, my own cum, and Olga's pussy.

I suddenly remember the rules, break the kiss, and look up at Olga, who I expect to be upset. Instead, she's smiling fondly at Veronique, who smiles back. "It's okay," she says. I thought I would have a problem with you two kissing, but what you just did seemed so natural, and so sexy, and completely non-threatening - it's fine." And with that, she leant down, and kissed Veronique on the mouth for a long time. She came up for air, looked at me, and kissed me on the cheek. "You'll excuse me if I don't kiss you on the mouth though, okay?"

"Of course," I say.

She lies down next to Veronique, who looks completely exhausted and happy, and then cuddle together. They look like they're about to drift off to sleep. "I'll just go," I say. "You two have been fabulous - that was undoubtedly one of the sexual highlights of my entire life."

Veronique looks over her shoulder at Olga snuggled in behind her, a look passes between them, and she looks back at me and says, "We'd both be very happy if you were still here in the morning when we wake up. You are an absolutely fabulous lover, beyond our wildest hopes, and this has been far too much fun to not repeat again in the morning, perhaps in a different way. Will you stay?"

I don't say a word, but just slide into their bed, wriggle up to Veronique so that the three of us are in spoons position, with Veronique between Olga and me. I press my ass into Veronique's groin, feel her breasts against my back, a foot intertwined with mine, feel her fingers snake over my hips and gently take hold my now limp cock, and feel her nuzzle into my neck.

12