Fighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Marcus walked back to the police who took over from there. He then went to the hospital and had his arm checked out. It took twelve stitches to close the knife wound. He was given some antibiotics and left, refusing the pain killers as he didn't need them. He was used to pain after all. He had sustained numerous fractures and breaks during his fighting career, so a little cut wasn't going to bug him. He returned to his apartment at just after three am. He was about to collapse onto his couch when he saw that he had a few messages. He decided to listen to them in the morning. Exhausted, he dragged himself to bed.

A week went by and Marcus had to file a report for the police. He was also given a subpoena to appear in court to face the youths and to be a witness for the girl. He took it all in stride and when he was in the court room he saw her and she waved to him eagerly. It made him feel good to see that she appeared to be better and he nodded his head politely and waved back. He and his lawyer listened to the arguments for the assault charges that had been filed against the little fucks who had attacked her and the one that had stabbed him. The judge denied them bail and the court date was set. His lawyer indicated he would begin the preparations for the trial.

He looked over at her and saw the way she looked at the men as they were led away and he was surprised by the intensity of her gaze. She wasn't afraid of them, but angry. Marcus noticed it wasn't just anger but hatred. He walked to her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. He didn't want this girl to let these three punks influence her ideas of white men. He was a white man and he would never do something like that to a child. She jumped and looked up at him, her brown eyes meeting his green ones.

"It looks like you're doing better," he said smiling. She nodded her head and looked at her feet sheepishly. He patted her shoulder and she slowly looked up to him.

"I never said thank you for helping me did I?" she asked him timidly.

"Don't mention it," he said all smiles.

Her eyes brightened and she hugged him. This time there were no tears, just a genuine happiness as she thanked him with her hug. He hugged her back and heard her sigh. He patted her on the back and she looked up at him and he returned her smile. After a moment he pulled back and then he nodded his head and walked out of the courtroom.

Marcus went back to his gym and back to training his top recruits. He had two that he knew could make it to the pros if they trained hard enough and he was relentless in their training. He kept them sweating like mad as he tortured them. He also showed them how to do things the correct way as he sparred with them in the ring. They found out that what he had to teach was well worth the effort as they each took a pummeling from both his hands and his feet. He had them watch their own fights from video and to study every aspect of it. It was during one such session that he saw the door to the gym open and a small figure walk in.

"Stay here and watch it. I want to get one more match in before you call it." he told them as he got up.

"Yes coach." they said in unison.

Marcus walked to the door and saw the girl standing there with a book bag over her shoulder.

"Well now, if it isn't my favorite teenager," Marcus said his voice full of humor. She smiled at him and handed him his card. He took it and looked at her confused.

"I want to take lessons sir. I don't want to be a victim again." she said, a look of determination in her eyes.

"Oh?" he asked her, tilting his head.

He wasn't a big man at all. He was five eight and one hundred and fifty five pounds. He was lean yet had a solid body of cord hard muscles that rippled under his skin like a hunting cat. She was not even five feet tall, maybe four eight and ninety pounds. But she did have a look in her eyes that made him see her in a new light. It was the same look he saw in the eyes of his recruits that went on to fight in the ring. He took a long moment to study her features then he decided to test her.

"OK, I see you think you have the mindset for it, but I don't think you want it," he said dismissively. She dropped her bag and stood there defiantly as she put her hands on her hips. She gave him a hard look and he hid his smile. She had the stubbornness it seemed, that was always a good thing.

"Look little girl, fighting isn't a thing for people who want to be cool. It's a lifestyle. If you can't handle the training then you don't belong here. Now I'm going to ask you this one last time. Why should I let you?" he asked in the same dismissive tone. He saw her eyes narrow.

"Because I am no victim!" she yelled in his face.

The fierceness in her look and the tone she took spoke volumes to him. He smiled at her then nodded his head. She had the spark. He picked up her bag and took her to his office. He handed her three forms.

"The first is the membership contract for a one month trial. The second is a waiver form that you have to sign and have your parents sign in order to train here. The third is a contract that if I teach you, you won't go around picking unnecessary fights. I won't stand for it. You train here and you learn from me how to fight and protect yourself, not become a bully," he said sternly.

She eagerly took the papers and signed the ones she could. The waiver she put in her bag then jumped to her feet.

"I'll be back tomorrow sir. Thank you so much!" she chirped at him.

As she turned to leave he called out. He had heard her name in court, but in the madness of the time he had forgotten it.

"What's your name, or should I just keep calling you my favorite teenager?" he asked allowing the grin to return to his face.

"Annabelle Melendez." she said as she ran back. She had the same sheepish look on her face as she looked at him.

"Well Annabelle, I'm Marcus. In private you can call me that, in training it's sir or coach," he said then added , "Got it?"

"Yes coach!" she said like she meant it.

They shared one last look and she ran home. He was smiling as he went back to training and his men suffered for the rest of the day. He was locking up when he looked out the window of the gym and saw her heading for the door. He opened it and she bounded in happily. She had the waiver in hand and he examined it. It was signed by her father and he nodded his approval.

"During school you will only come here if you keep up at least a B average. If your grades fall below that you won't be allowed in here. I know that money is tight so I'll make you a deal. Keep the grades up and do as I tell you and you can train here for free until you are old enough to get a job," he said, his voice serious.

She brightened up at the thought and her head bobbed up and down excitedly. She saw him hold out his hand and she shook it with vigor. He smiled at the enthusiasm this one had.

"Go home and get prepared. The weekends are the best days to train and train for real. See you then." he said softly as she bounded out the door.

It started off easily enough for Annabelle. At first he taught her simple defense techniques. He showed her how to balance herself as she kicked a bag. His other trainers took time with her and she was taught many other things. Nothing was made easy to her as she was to find out. Her body ached each day that she returned home, but she was happy for it. She truly felt alive when she trained and she enjoyed the discipline it gave her. True to her contract her grades never slipped below a B and for a few semesters she had straight A's.

Marcus was pleased as the days turned into weeks and she still came in. Then he saw the weeks become months, then slowly years. He was getting older he realized, but was still in the prime of his conditioning so he dated a bit. He never did find a woman he could be happy with so he gave it up after a while. Instead he focused on his fighters and their progress. One that always kept showing up was a little girl that was slowly blossoming into a strong young woman.

Annabelle was relentless in her training he noticed. It had been four years and he was still amazed at the little girl who had come into his gym as a scrawny little thing and who was now a knock-out. It seemed that she had grown so fast over the teenage part of her life and he was a witness to the changes as they happened. She had stopped growing for now and had topped out at five foot three. She had put on weight in her hips and butt, but it was firmed by the rigors of the training. She had washboard abs and her arms had a good solid tone to them. Her legs were thick as steel beams and just as strong. Her face had also changed from that of a cute little girl to an attractive nineteen year old. Her hair was a thick raven mane which she kept pulled back into a ponytail while she trained.

Marcus had watched her grow and he was amazed at how quickly she had taken to the lessons he gave her. She took to Thai kick boxing like a pro and quickly to boot. Her ground game was also very solid, but he noticed she had more stand up power to her. Her legs could easily do the splits and she had a good range for her size. He saw her defense needed a bit of work, but other than that she could hold her own against just about anyone in the gym. He also noted that she was agitated as of late. She had recently dated one of the guys from the gym and it ended horribly. He heard that she had literally kicked his ass for trying to feel up her chest. She'd said no. He didn't stop and she kicked him in the chest and it was hard enough to send him to the hospital. When he found out about it Marcus had kicked him out of the gym and scolded her for how she handled it. She took the scolding in stride and learned from it.

Several weeks after that incident, Annabelle came to the gym and was in tears. Her parents had told her to stop all the gym nonsense and to focus on getting a nice boy to settle down with. Finally she understood that they questioned her sexuality. They were very traditional and their daughter continuing with fighting just wasn't acceptable. In the beginning it was just supposed to be away for her to empower herself and to learn some self defense, but as time went on they could see that fighting had become the focal point of her life.

Marcus listened to her as she told him that she had been kicked out. Her father had laid down the law; it was either his way or she would have to leave. And so she had left. And now she was barely able to scrape by in the small weekly where she was now living. She sobbed as she told him she couldn't afford to train any longer as she needed her money to live. It was when she tried to explain that she had tried every which way she could and had even resorted to skipping meals that he made up his mind.

For him, it wasn't even a consideration that she would quit after working so hard for all of these long years. And so he offered her a place in the gym. It was just a small room that was behind his office. It had a bed and TV and he'd allowed others to use it from time to time. She took it and offered to work for him as well. He told her that she could cleanup and wash the towels each night as well as pay him a modest fee for living there and training.

Anna gazed at him with something like hero worship, only he did not notice.

~***~

"Harder Anna, I want there to be a crack when you kick it." Marcus said as he saw her slowing down.

"Yes coach!" she said aloud as she kicked the bag harder, finally making the noise that he wanted to hear.

He knew that she was ready for amateur fights. He really thought about it. It would be easy for her to try. She could easily do well in the amateur arena. He watched her long and hard as she savaged the bag then made up his mind.

"Anna, come to my office." he said as he walked away.

"Yes coach." she said and quickly removed her gloves and grabbed her towel. She mopped her brow of sweat then went to his office.

When she entered he was already sitting down and had his hands on the desk in front of him, fingers laced. He leaned forward and nodded his head to the seat across from him and stared at her for a long time, noting how she had grown.

"So I see you got your act together finally," he began slowly.

She was shocked at the bluntness of his words. He then continued, "I want you to think long and hard about the next thing I have to say. I think you're ready for the amateur fights here in the city. Maybe if you got the grit for it you'll fight in a few bouts to see where you are." He said while smiling broadly.

Annabelle was shocked. He was always hard on her, but now he was admitting that he thought she was good enough to get into the ring. She was beaming with excitement as she nodded her head. Her eyes were bright as she did and that was all he needed to finally make up his mind. She was ready, now the hard part was to come.

The next two months of Annabelle's life was pure misery as he woke her early and trained her hard daily. Her life was simple: she worked, ate, slept, and trained. Her body was nearing its breaking point and yet he would not relent. She would go to bed exhausted and sore, but when the lights came on she was awake and full of energy. She ran with him ten miles each morning. He was fast and she at first couldn't keep up, but after a while she was able to keep him in sight as she ran harder, making her lungs work for the honor of fighting for him. He was brutal as he had her spar with the guys that were bigger than her. He was pushing her to her peak daily and she realized that she was loving it.

One night after he had finished with her training and had locked up, he went to turn off the lights in the shower. As he turned the corner he saw her there fully nude. He was stunned, and cursed himself for not remembering that because she now lived here, he had to remember not to just barge in. But as he stood there, for some reason he couldn't look away. In all of the time that he had known her and trained her, he had never seen her in such a way. She was truly a lovely young woman. And from what he saw of her backside and legs she wouldn't have any problem turning a head or two. She definitely had his attention. He turned away before she could see him and left without a word. He went to his office and went over his numbers. He was in the green and she was a good reason why. He noted a lot of younger guys were coming around and he could only guess it was to watch her. He smiled at the publicity he was getting from her and chuckled a bit at it.

Annabelle had seen Marcus in the doorway. Her breath became shallow as the thought of him seeing her naked made her shudder inside. She had never gotten over the near rape from those years ago. In reality she had pushed the memory of those men and what they had done aside, but it was Marcus that she had never gotten over.

He had held her tight when she had cried and she had felt so safe. At night when she lay in the bed that he let her use, she regularly touched herself to thoughts of him. She had desperately wanted him to join her in the shower, but she was too scared to say it. She turned off the water and looked down at her body. She was aroused, evidenced by her dark thick nipples that were now standing straight out. She sighed as she rubbed them, causing a jolt of fire to travel straight to her now soaking slit. She mumbled his name as she pinched her nipples then slowly leaned against the cool wall and allowed her hand to move between her thighs. She rubbed her clit softly as she pictured him standing there in the shower shirtless. She bit her lip as she felt the pleasure course through her body like an electric jolt. It didn't take long before her fingers began to move faster and harder along her sensitive clit. She whimpered and panted as she frantically diddled the little bud to the peak of what she could handle. She gasped and shuddered as she had an orgasm that ripped through her like a massive blast. Clamping her thighs she captured her hand as she shook violently while she climaxed. Whimpering she slowly slid to the floor and sighed as the cool tile touched her hot skin. She writhed against the wall for a long while then got it under control. That was the hardest she had cum in a while. She took a shaky breath then got to her feet.

With shaky hands she wrapped a towel around her nude body and walked to the office. She was drying her hair with another towel when she walked in, not realizing that he would still be there. It was just then that her towel slipped and she made a mad grab for it but it hit the floor leaving her completely nude. She met his eyes in abject horror even though just a moment ago she had been fantasizing about him looking at her nude. She squeaked as she pulled the towel quickly against her body.

"Oh god coach!" she screamed.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry Anna. Fuck!" he said embarrassed.

He turned his head so that he was looking at the wall and she ran by him to the back of the office and to her room, her backside completely exposed for him to see. She slammed the door and blushed fiercely. Her mind screamed that she had shown off her goodies to him, and that in itself did not bother her. She wanted him to see her; just not like this! She also found herself highly aroused again. Her slit was now alive again and burning between her thighs and her nipples were as hard as diamonds. She had goose bumps along every inch of her skin. She tried to calm down, but it was useless. A knock at her door jolted her back to reality.

"Just a second!" she yelled as she put on a long shirt and some shorts.

She tried to hide her nipples, but they were screaming through her shirt for his touch. She opened the door slowly and peeked her head out. He was standing there smiling at her sheepishly. Her heart began to race even faster. To her he was simply beautiful, from his piercing green eyes that seemed to see everything at once, to his perfect body that had not an ounce of fat. His light hair was always cut so short that she still wasn't sure what color it was and there were days that she stared long and hard at it. He wasn't tall and he wasn't overly muscled but he carried himself with such strength that he seemed like a giant.

"I'm sorry Anna. I wasn't thinking. Are you ok, honey?" he asked, concerned that he had embarrassed her.

"I'm fine coach. I should have checked to see if you were here. My fault entirely." she said with a red face.

"OK then. Get some sleep because tomorrow is the big night for you. You got a simple fight against a girl like yourself who hasn't fought yet. So be ready," he said as he walked away.

She shut the door and flopped on the bed. She was so turned on it was scary. She stripped out of her clothes and licked her fingers and then used them to pinch and stroke her nipples. She groaned as she did, her body writhing on the bed. She led her fingers down to her slippery mound and she sighed as they found her swollen clit and rubbed it frantically. Her finger was poised at her opening and she slipped it in and cried out. Her head began to whip along the bed as she diddled her clit while her finger slid in and out of her. She longed desperately for Marcus to be here and do this for her. Her back arched as her fingers found a spot that made her body flare to life. Her mind went blank as she fingered her slippery pussy to a mind blowing orgasm. She shuddered as she turned her head and bit her pillow to stifle the scream that would definitely have come through her lips had she not. She bucked against her fingers and her legs twitched violently as she felt the last of the orgasm settle in her. After a long while of twitching and shaking she grabbed her towel and dabbed between her soaked thighs. The sensations made her shudder again. She put back on her long shirt and rolled over into bed not realizing she had been seen.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers