Fighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On this day I see clearly everything has come to light, bitter place in a broken dream and we'll leave it all behind..."

She knew the meaning and she used the strength she found in her soul from the lyrics to make her mind as focused as a razor's edge. She went into the ring and didn't hear the crowd chanting behind her and she was even less interested in the announcer. She did as instructed as the two fighters were given final instructions. When the bell rang Anna came forward with a vengeance.

The first round was a brutal affair as Anna toyed with the girl for a small while then when she saw an opening she exploited it. Her knee strikes were devastating as she pounded her opponent's arms and sides viciously. Her mind was focused and she ignored the stinging body kick she took. Her abs literally dissipated the energy. She realized why coach had done what he had in that moment. Annabelle then savaged the girl from post to post until the bell stopped her.

Marcus saw the brutality of the round and wondered why Anna was being so vicious. He only hoped the girl's corner would save her if needed. He sat Anna down and went over strategy for the brief break. She swished the water in her mouth then spit it out. She drank a small gulp then she breathed and listened to Marcus. Her eyes burned with an intensity that shocked him. He knew she was going to hurt the girl and he pulled the referee to him.

"She is going to get mutilated, man. Please watch it close and don't be afraid to save her." Marcus said in a very convincing manner. The referee nodded his head then went back to the center of the ring.

The second round started and she stalked in. Anna was a huntress seeking her meal. She found the wounded antelope in her sights and she attacked. Her first strike was a feint and the girl raised her arms to block, but Anna shot a devastating body kick in and the girl toppled to the floor. It was done and over as the referee stopped the fight. The girl was flopping around on the floor as Marcus ran into the ring and wrapped his arms around her to stop her from advancing on her fallen victim.

"That's it Anna you won!" he yelled as he took hold of her arms in order to bring her back from the zone that her brain was currently buried. It was the sound of the crowd going wild around them that finally did it.

Anna felt her chest swell in pride as she realized that she had again won, but it was her secret inner feelings that caused her the most elation as she realized that she had made him proud. She hugged him tight and he hugged her back. She was so happy at that moment that she was nearly crying. He took her to her corner and undid the gloves. He then washed her face of the sweat and put her tee shirt on her. She smiled at him brightly as he gave her a drink of water. He then led her to the center of the ring where the announcer declared her the winner by referee stoppage. She beamed as a photographer snapped a picture of her for the underground fighter blog. She was elated as she gave a quick interview and promised to make her next fight better than the last one.

Marcus smiled proudly as his assistants cleared the way for her to leave the ring. She ran up to him and he hugged her as he led her down the aisle back to the locker room. When she got inside she jumped up and down excitedly.

"I did it coach!" she chirped while hugging him and laughing.

Marcus smiled as she hugged him. He was very proud of her, but a small part of him worried over the kick she had leveled at her opponent. He knew that he would need to keep an eye on her or else she could really hurt someone. But for now he simply hugged her tightly.

Annabelle was so happy to be in his strong arms that she forgot herself and put her head on his chest and sighed happily. She heard his strong heart beating in his chest and the steady rhythm of it made her smile. She looked up to his chin and noticed he had a full days stubble on it and it made him look even more delicious in her eyes. She leaned forward without thinking and kissed his chin softly.

Marcus felt the kiss on his chin then looked down to see her with her eyes closed and sighing happily. He shook his head then had her sit on the table. He cut off the tape from her hands and feet. The cool down exercises helped her relax then she was off to the showers. In the shower she was stretching out when the adrenaline wore down and the pain in her stomach from the hard kick she taken finally set in. She grabbed her stomach and groaned in pain. She hadn't felt the pain of it before, but with the hot steamy water relaxing her muscles she felt it now and it was agonizing. She dropped to her knees as the pain flared.

Marcus heard the sound of her groaning in the shower and went in to investigate. He saw her on her knees fully nude and holding her stomach. He stepped back then spoke loudly to her.

"You alright in there, Anna?"

"No my tummy hurts coach!" she yelled back in a voice filled with pain that she didn't even try to hide.

"Turn off the shower and get a towel then come here so I can look at it," he ordered and she complied.

It was a struggle at first for Anna to get to her feet, but she did. She turned the water off and walked gingerly to the towel and wrapped it around her body. She walked out and he was standing there with a jar of her most hated muscle rub. No matter how many times he rubbed it on her she would cry out in pain. The rub burned to high hell, but she knew it worked so she submitted to his decision and lay on her back.

Marcus reached into her bag and retrieved her bra and panties. He slipped the panties up her legs then had her set them in place. He then handed her her bra and had her put it on. He was trying to be professional about it, but it wasn't easy as he tried not to consider her nudity beneath the towel. She put them on, but he saw she would rather have been nude for it and he would have as well but he was trying to behave himself.

He looked down and the sight of her caramel skin in the lacy purple and black bra was really enticing. Her hips hugged the panties so well it made him suck in a shallow breath. She was definitely not the little girl she was when she began training with him those years ago. Her firm almost C-cup bra and lithe body with thick hips showed him that. Her legs were also magnificent as they were quite long for her five foot three inch frame, but it also added to her allure. He took a breath then began to rub the ointment onto her stomach. He instantly saw it get redder as there was a bruise developing just beneath the skin. He rubbed the cream in deeply and Anna winced and groaned in obvious pain. He then had sit up as he wrapped a bandage tightly around her waist to hopefully stem the bruise before it became any larger.

Anna sucked in her breath and she simply endured. It was very painful and she cursed herself for letting her guard down when she did and the pain was reminding her of her folly. She was able to breathe after a short while once he had gotten the last of the wrapping in place. She sat up gingerly and the bracing of the wraps made it easier for her to breathe. She did realize he was staring at her. She looked into his green eyes and her own brown ones bore into them. They just held the look for a long while. Neither could say anything, but both wanted desperately to. Marcus brought it to an end when he turned to get her clothes. She tried to move to touch him but her hand didn't reach him. He handed her her shirt and shorts. She dressed and got into her flip flops then they walked out to his car.

The drive back was silent, much different than the enthusiasm of her last fight. Marcus was dying from the silence so he turned on his I-tunes and a song played in the car that really didn't help their situation. The band Saliva had made a song about the one that got away called "Bleed for Me". The song was eerily what they both were going through at this current moment. They both sat back and listened to the words. The lyrics were so in tune with their feelings and both knew that the words were also damning them for their own inaction.

"You bleed for me and I didn't dare to notice you..."

The lyrics burned into Marcus' head and made him wonder about what could be. He truly was lonely. He knew that more than anything he would like to try and be with Anna, but he wasn't sure he could endure what he thought was a school girl crush. He wasn't about to be with a young girl and have her get over an older man crush then leave him. He couldn't bear to lose another love of his life.

Anna was on the verge of tears as the lyrics went on. She was about to just jump him then and there to make him realize how badly she wanted him. The one lyric that brought her to her breaking point was near the end of the song when he asked for "just one love in my life". She looked at Marcus and she decided then and there she was going to be bold. When they came to a red light she leaned over to his side and put her head on his lap.

Marcus looked down as she rubbed her cheek along his right thigh. He could see that she had her eyes closed and was simply enjoying the feel of his body against her. Another problem arose as he felt himself becoming aroused at the sight of her head that near his crotch. He was desperate to hold it off, but as of late the mere sight of her was enough to stir his passions. He looked up and was relieved when he saw the green light. He drove fast to get them home. He didn't go crazy, but his need to get home and to his room was all-encompassing. Three times tonight he was brought to near madness by her, and three times he felt his will hold out, but just barely.

They pulled up to the gym and parked his car near the entrance. They got out and he opened the door and she walked in ahead of him. He watched as she swayed her hips softly in the darkness of the gym. He was about to lock her in and run away screaming, but he endured. He tried to force his mind to focus on the next upcoming fight, but he knew that it just wasn't there. He sighed as he followed her to his office.

Anna sat in the chair across from his desk and he sat in his chair. He wanted badly to pull her to his desk and take her, but he held it in check. The tension in the air was making him dizzy so he turned on the TV and saw the fight commentators talking about the fights that night. Anna saw her fight and stared at it intently. She saw the kick to the midsection she gave the girl and was appalled at what she had done. She had only meant to end the fight, but the viciousness of the kick and how it made her look caused her to lower her head and look down. She had only wanted to impress him but the result is that she had really hurt that poor girl. She tried to think of it in professional terms, but deep down she wasn't really a hurtful person.

"Coach...is she going to be all right?" she asked him trying to break the silence.

"She should be. You did hit her in the solar plexus, though. The angle you hit her, with that kick, is the same one that can cause permanent damage," he said thinking of all angles. He saw her wince at his words and decided to lighten up.

"If it makes you feel any better the first tournament I signed you up for has accepted you and is eager to have you on the card," he said smiling proudly.

Her eyes grew wide and she perked up, her body trembling. Her excitement caused her to leap across the desk and plop in his lap. The momentum of her landing on his chair caused them both to tip and fall backwards to the floor. Marcus made sure he landed on his back so she wouldn't be crushed by him. She squealed as they hit the floor and then a real uncomfortable feeling washed over them. She was straddling his hips, her chest inches from his face. She tried to move off of him but then felt a very firm bulge tapping her butt. He was incredibly aroused at having her on top of him. She wanted so badly to push back against him right then and there, but she was too scared to even think straight.

Marcus didn't realize how they landed until he opened his eyes and saw nothing but the swell of her breasts in his face. He also felt the lovely feeling of her body firmly against his, and embarrassingly his erection was standing straight up and was poking her butt in a teasing manner. His hands were around her body as he had tried to angle the fall, but now they were around her hips and it looked very compromising. Her breathing was slow and trembling as he saw her firm breasts swelling inches from him begging him to taste them. He wanted to badly, but he resisted.

"Umm...Anna...I have to go to the bathroom," he lied to get her off of him.

She screamed denial in her mind as she was here with him now and they were so close and now he was trying to get away. She so badly wanted to stop him, but she relented and slowly got up. Her body was inflamed with desire. Her legs trembled as she was now dripping in her panties. She painfully watched him go out of the office to the bathroom. She reached out as he hurried past her and just barely missed his arm by a fraction of an inch. She then turned and rushed into her room. She was so insane with lust for him that she was instantly on her bed, bra off and fingers deep in her slit before she could register what she was doing.

His smell lingered in her nose as she slashed her fingers in and out of her pussy and began to buck her hips frantically against her fingers. Her need for release was uncontrolled and she was going mad with lust. Her fingers slid deep inside of her and she bit her pillow desperate to stifle the scream as the heat built up inside of her body. She was desperate for release that the only image in her mind was that of him below her spread thighs with his cock brushing her ass. She felt the tremors begin in her body, driving her towards her goal.

Marcus barely made it to the restroom as he pulled his erect cock out. It was flaring a deep red almost purple in color. He knew he couldn't make it to his room and he got some soap in his hand and began his own pace for relief. He stood over the sink and stroked himself frantically. He was desperate to find relief and more than a small part of him was admonishing himself for jerking off when there was an unsatisfied young woman no more than forty feet away that was begging for him. He was still so unsure of himself, which didn't stop him from pounding his meat, in dire need of relief. He didn't realize it but he and Anna were at similar states of arousal. Neither of them knew that the other was at that moment just seconds from orgasm.

Anna bucked her hips hard and felt the pain in her stomach as the shudders began. The fire between her legs exploded as lights flashed before her eyes.

"Marcus!" She screamed into the night as she exploded into a molten fire as the orgasm washed over her like a tsunami.

"Anna!" Marcus screamed out as his own orgasm ripped through his loins.

He jerked his hips forward as a massive spurt of semen exploded from the tip of his cock and he angled it so it would hit the sink. He was totally shocked as eight more ropes flew out of his cock and into the waiting sink. His knees gave out and he slumped to the floor totally spent. His eyes closed and he knew he was so wrong for his desires but his heart cried out in need for what he shouldn't have.

Anna lay back, legs shaking violently as her stomach muscles contracted while she experienced a massive after shock. She was whimpering his name and breathing raggedly. She had just had the most powerful orgasm she had ever had just thinking of him. She cursed herself for just not following him into the restroom and doing what they both wanted. She sighed and closed her legs as the last of the shudders subsided. She sat up and dabbed the towel to her thighs to clean herself then she got back into her shorts and pulled her shirt down. Her nipples stabbed out the front of it menacingly as she went back to his office.

She sat in her chair looking totally flushed. Her hair was mussed from thrashing about on the bed and her eyes were still puffy from the tears that had streamed down her face from the pain of her stomach contracting. She saw him come in and he looked rather spent in his own right. His eyes shifted from hers, his legs trembling as they gingerly led him to his desk. She peered at him and hoped that the smell of her sex hadn't followed her into the room.

Marcus immediately recognized the subtle musky yet sweet smell in the room. It was that of sex. He sighed internally and sat down. This was totally getting out of hand and he knew they needed to end it, but he didn't have the heart to do so. Instead he focused on work. They spent the next hour sitting in silence with her watching fight footage and only breaking it when he told her of her standing in the tournament. She asked him about her opponents and then they went to their respective rooms. Neither spoke but both sat up that night wishing they had the courage to just make it happen.

The next five days were spent in harsh training. Anna didn't have time to expend on her feelings for Marcus as he was constantly making her train, but not with him, with the other coaches. He didn't do it to be mean, but they had the knowledge of this type of tournament and could better prepare her for it. The bruise on her stomach was a firm reminder that she needed more practice on her guard. She did and each day she felt better and stronger. The training also included grappling and Jiu Jitsu as it was more of a true mixed martial arts encounter. She had garnered a red belt under his tutelage and was a good grappler, but it was the stand up where she was deadly. Her coaches, nevertheless, continued to help her work on it.

Marcus smiled as she took everything they had and threw it back at them. He was truly amazed at how strong she was becoming and that made him long for her even more. He knew that something was going to break soon, but he only hoped it wouldn't affect them as they were. He truly cared for her and wanted nothing more than for her to be happy, or at least content. He knew that deep down he was the only happiness she had and that was what was killing him. One night he dreamed of seeing her in white and that scared him and how nice the thought of it was. He continued to focus on making sure she was ready for the tournament as he ignored his personal feelings and trained her harshly.

The tournament was in Reno, Nevada. He had made preparations for them to get two rooms at the hotel where the tournament was happening. When they arrived he was dismayed when they were informed that there had been a computer error and the hotel had over booked and one of the two rooms that he'd reserved was no longer available. He spoke to the manager, demanding to know how this could happen. He got loud when he asked for a second room. But because the tournament was in town the hotel was booked solid with the other fighters and their staff. He was very angry when he didn't even get one of the double rooms that he had asked for, but a smaller one bed room. He looked to Anna who only shook her head.

They made it to the room and it was indeed tiny. It had a single bed that was no bigger than a twin, and a bathroom that wasn't much larger than a closet. The bathroom was so small it didn't have a tub, merely a small stand in shower. He sighed, but knew he had been in worse. They got settled in and he put in a DVD of all of her possible opponents.

"OK Anna, each fight that we have here will count on your record. Since you are two and zero, if you win all three fights you have the unique possibility of going five and zero by the end of it," he explained.

She nodded her head and watched the fighters. She saw that they were all good, not like the two she had fought. These women were well trained and disciplined. She saw they fought really hard and most had more knock out wins than she had fights. She accepted the reality of it all and watched for hours. After they ate their meal she went and showered for bed. In the shower she held herself in control as she resisted the urge to bring herself off and to behave in the bed. She came out dressed and drying her hair when she saw him making a bed on the floor.