Fighting For Sara

Story Info
She hadn't given me any reason to doubt her but I did.
8.2k words
4.09
140.6k
33
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed to myself as I walked down the hall to attend a meeting at work. When I was in my cubicle a few minutes before, John and Walter had stopped by and were telling me about another guy we knew. His name was David and he was so in love with one of our clerks that he couldn't even begin to see any of her faults and thought she was perfect. We all had agreed that this was one time when the old cliche "love is blind" certainly applied.

The reason I was laughing to myself was that a thought had come into my head about my relationship with my wife Sara. Love is blind would never apply to us I thought. I felt we each had learned the other's faults and defects and had worked our way around them. My name was Sam Johnson and we almost never had an argument and loved each other very much.

We had met at a party through mutual friends. At the time we had both graduated from college and had been in the working world for a couple of years. She was a school teacher that taught fifth grade while I was a mid-manager in a company that owned some natural gas pipelines and a part interest in an oil refinery. We had dated for six months, fallen in love and decided we were ready and had gotten married.

That was three years ago and I was now 27 and Sara would be the same in a couple of months. We both had built up good credit reports while we were in college and our combined salaries had let us qualify to buy a very nice three bedroom, two bath, house in a new housing development that was just outside the city limits. Although it felt like we were in the country and our house was on an acre and a half lot, we both had reasonable commutes to work. Mine was twenty to twenty five minutes depending on traffic and Sara's was a little less, maybe fifteen to eighteen minutes.

Sara had the added benefit of getting off much earlier than I did since the school let out at three fifteen and the teacher's got to leave at four. I was lucky to leave by five thirty and it almost always was six. So I would get home about six thirty and Sara would already have been home for over two hours.

She would have picked up the house, cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen and have supper waiting either on top of the stove, in the oven, or occasionally in the crock pot. Sara was an excellent cook who had been trained by her mother and then gone on to learn from cook books and come up with some of her own recipes. Life was good I tell you! I appreciated what I had and knew it was special.

In my own way I tried to make it special for her also. I kept the yard in immaculate condition and planted flowers that she picked out in long beds alongside the front of the house. The inside of her car was vacuumed and wiped down at least twice a week and washed every other weekend.

I never learned to cook very much but at least twice a week I would bring home a pizza or take her out to eat. With the help of one of our neighbors I did learn how to grill burgers, chicken and an occasional steak. I won't say that they were first rate but as long as I kept the burgers medium, the chicken well and the steaks medium rare, they were at least edible.

There were two things we did together. They were doing laundry and paying bills. Believe it or not I really enjoyed it when we did those things together. It gave me a sense of belonging to a unit and made me feel closer to her. Sara had to keep reminding me not to wash white with colors and delicate with jeans but aside from that we worked like a well oiled machine. We emptied the dirty clothes hamper, separated the various fabrics, and washed three loads twice a week. I would pull the clothes out of the drier and fold towels and sheets while she put stuff on hangars and folded the rest of the clothes.

When we paid bills, we both sat at the kitchen table and laid them all out and added them up. Before marriage we had agreed to have separate bank accounts. So we would look at the totals and then allocate who paid which bills from their account. Of course it never came out exactly even but I didn't think it should since I made more money. Sara also bought groceries and household goods during the month so those were considered also. It usually ended up that I paid the mortgage, car payments and utilities bills and Sara paid the telephone and cable tv.

We each had our own credit cards and paid those off on our own unless there had been a major purchase for both of us. This ended up with me paying about 65% of the bills and Sara paying the rest. That seemed fair to both of us and we almost never argued about money which a lot of young couples seemed to do. I never knew what the balance in her account was and she didn't know about mine.

But now we come to the one place that I wasn't satisfied with. How often we had sex and what type we had. I admit a lot of it was my fault. My sexual experience before marriage had not been the greatest. Oh, I wasn't a virgin but not too far from it. High school I was mostly dateless and in college I dated six girls and slept with three of them. The sexual relationships never seemed to last more than a couple of months so I hadn't had a lot of chances to practice. All I knew was it usually felt pretty good to me.

My favorite sexual experiences from college were not the girls I had gone all the way with and fucked. There was one girl I dated off and on for almost a year named Jeanine who would not go all the way. We weren't exclusive with each other but almost always had at least one date a week. After the third one, she drew me behind some bushes at the side of her dorm. She pulled down my zipper, pulled out my cock and proceeded to give me my first and I still feel my finest blow job.

Every date after that one ended the same way. Needless to say I was in heaven over that. I would have gone out with her every night of the week if she had let me. However, as you might suspect, she was very much in demand and she liked going out with a bunch of different guys. After a year though she told me she was engaged and couldn't go out with me anymore. Funny thing about that was I saw her with at least three different guys after that.

That was the first time that I knew a girl had lied to me. It was also the first time I started to feel a little insecure in a manly way. So, although I tried to please Sara in the bedroom, I didn't know if I was getting the job done or not. She never had complained and never turned me down. But all we did was missionary sex. No blowjobs, no other positions and she never initiated the sex. We never talked about it either. That had included any talk about our past sex experiences also. Sara hadn't been a virgin, or at least there hadn't been a hymen, but she never told me who had done the deed or anything else about her previous boyfriends.

It wasn't as though either of us would ever be in the top 100 sexiest people or anything like that. But we were both better looking than most. Sara was a little doll. She was very petite, standing five feet even and under a hundred pounds. Her hair was very thick and a beautiful auburn color. I loved the way it framed her cute little face. Great dark eyes, succulent lips, and a little pixie nose all added to her looks.

Perfectly proportioned legs, a wonderful little bubble butt, flat stomach, narrow hips and tits, that though small, were just right for her size. But above all what did it for me was her personality which sparkled and pulsed like a bright rainbow. She made me feel good just to be around her.

I wasn't too bad myself but I definitely wasn't in the same league as Sara. For one thing I was short myself only coming up to about five foot eight. From bitter experience I knew that most girls liked men who were big and tall even if they themselves were short. Although I had broad shoulders my body was a little on the skinny side. Again I had figured out that women liked men who had at least some muscle. It probably went back to the caveman days when women needed someone big and strong to protect them.

On the plus side I had been told that I had great hair, dark sexy eyes (although one girl said they looked evil), long eyelashes, and a small, cute nose and lips. My personality was all over the place as I could be quite moody. Sometimes I was withdrawn and shy, other times outgoing and friendly. When I wanted to I could definitely turn on the charm though.

I guess that's how I got Sara. She could always break me out of my moodiness and make me want to charm her. I was in love with her heart and soul and when I thought about it there was anxiety as to what I would do if she ever stopped loving me. So far that was a needless worry as everything was great. That was until Sara's school got a new assistant principal.

His name was Jim Jackson and he was a few years older than Sara and myself. I had seen him at a couple of school functions but we hadn't been introduced. He had been a great athlete in high school and college but had a serious knee injury in his Junior year. His conditioning hadn't been hurt any as he stood six three and was sculpted like a Greek statue. Of course he also had to have blond hair and blue eyes and look like a Viking.

Ordinarily none of that would have interested me or bothered me but I noticed that Sara began to talk about him quite a bit. It seems that they had really hit it off and she raved about how nice he was and how easy he was to work with. He had apparently started eating lunch every day at her table. Just a coincidence I was sure.

I really started to worry when, three months into the school year, Sara said that Jim and she were starting to work together on a project. They were evaluating some new teaching methods for the school board and were working with experimental books and other teaching materials. She informed me that they might have to work late sometimes and even put in time over a weekend or two. This I did not like but there was nothing I could do or say that wouldn't make me look like a jealous idiot.

Keep your enemies close they say so I came up with the first part of a plan to keep an eye on this guy. I found out what gym he worked out at and got myself a membership also. It took me a couple of weeks and I found out what his schedule was. He worked out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for an hour before he went to work and sometimes Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Sara was quite surprised when I told her what I had done and that I would be getting up early and leaving for the gym before she woke up. However, as she always did, she gave me her full support and said she hoped I enjoyed myself.

Well enjoyment wasn't exactly what I felt those first couple of weeks. My body wasn't used to several things. One was getting up at five in the morning. Two was all the pushing, pulling, grunting, straining and sweating that I was doing. Third was the aches and pain that all that activity caused.

However I soon got used to it and settled into my task of spying on the enemy. Damn this guy was everything that I wasn't. I couldn't believe how well chiseled his body was. He had not an ounce of fat on him and his muscles stood out very prominently. He had that six pack look on his abs, strong rock hard arms and shoulders, tapered, graceful looking legs, a flowing back . . . well okay . . . he had it all!

I soon found out that all meant ALL when I saw him in the showers. His dick was huge! At least eight inches long when it was soft and god knows how long when hard. The shaft was much thicker than normal and it sat above a pair of gigantic balls. This guy was hung, a stallion, packing the meat . . . ah shit, I have run out of words to describe it. If there was a Hall of Fame for dicks, this guy would be in it. I was in deep, deep shit and it was past time to put phase two in action.

Phase two was an attempt to learn more about sex so that I could make sure Sara was enjoying herself and wouldn't be out looking for new experiences. So it was off to the largest bookstore in town to see what was available. I was somewhat surprised to find out that they had a whole section on sex and personal relationships. Wow, maybe I wasn't the only one who was deficient in their knowledge. Or maybe, I thought, as I looked over the titles, there were a bunch of perverts out there who liked reading about this kind of stuff.

This might take more reading and research than I had originally thought. After about an hour there were three books that looked promising. One was a large book called the Kama Sutra. It was an illustrated book that showed drawings of hundreds of different sexual positions. It amazed me to think that two human beings could actually bend themselves in some of the ways I saw.

The second book was called "What You Need To Know About Your Woman". For some reason it was written by a man and that gave me pause for a moment. But when I started to read some of it I thought most of it made sense to me. It discussed not only physical sex but how women feel about it. Some sample chapters were "Getting Her In The Mood", "Okay Now That You Are Down There What Do You Do?", and a very strange title "Is The Back Door Open?". The descriptions of various sex acts and how to perform them would be very valuable I thought.

The third book I chose was one that documented various women's sexual fantasies. It was titled "Stories From My Garden" which I thought was a little weird. Still it was bound to be helpful to know what a large group of women were dreaming about sex. I would have to try and find out if Sara had any of the same fantasies that these other women did.

I took several days off from work without telling Sara and came home after my workout at the gym. My knowledge about sex must have tripled in those three days. My research was intensive and I thought I was ready to put phase three into action. First would be the mood and setting and then I would try out some of my newly won knowledge.

The first chance I got was also the worst day of my life. My wife announced that she would be working late with Jim and probably would just bring an extra sandwich and work through supper. She told me not to expect her before eight o'clock. My worst fear had come to pass and Sara would be alone with him. But I would also have time to put my plan into action before she came home.

I took off early from work and went shopping for what I would need. When Sara walked in the door that night she found the lights dimmed and scented candles burning. There was a note on the door which directed her to the kitchen. There she found an open bottle of wine with a new crystal goblet next to six red roses in a beautiful new vase. Another note was attached to the bottle which instructed her to drink a glass of wine right away. It then said to bring the bottle of wine with her and go to the bedroom and she would receive the finest massage she had ever had.

A trail of rose petals led her from the kitchen to the bedroom and I was waiting for her dressed only in some red silk boxers I had purchased for this moment. There were also dimmed lights and scented candels burning in the bedroom along with some soft love songs playing in the background.

I met her as she walked in and gave her a hug and gentle kiss. Then I had her sit on the bed while I lovingly undressed her. After she was nude I poured her another goblet of wine and walked her into the bathroom where I had a nice hot bath awaiting her. I had anointed it with some lilac scented bath oil and some expensive bath soap. When she stepped in and relaxed I began to wash her with a soft cotton cloth. I knew she was enjoying it as she made little noises of appreciation as I helped her get rid of some of the tension of the work day.

Leaving her to soak a bit, I hurried downstairs to the laundry room and took several fluffy cotton towels out of the dryer where I was warming them up. Arriving back in the bedroom, I left one on the bedside table and brought the other one into the bathroom and gently dried off Sara after helping her from the tub. While I was doing that Sara finally spoke. Prior to that she had not said one word since she walked in the bedroom.

"Honey, not that I'm not appreciating this but is this a special occasion I have forgotten about?"

"No sweetheart, it is just a loving husband showing his love for his woman. I knew you would be tense and worn out after such a long day of work and wanted to help you relax."

"Well it is working Sam. I would never have guessed that you knew about stuff like this. No offense honey but you are much more a practical guy than a romantic one."

"Ah but there is a lot you will learn to know about me Sara my sweet. Number one you are my life and my love and I will do anything to keep you happy and loving me. Number two this is just the start of my trying to please you and I hope it will bring us even closer together than I think we already are. Now come lay down on the bed and prepare to receive your massage."

When she was settled face down on the bed, I poured a little of the aromatic massage oil in my hands and began to gently knead her shoulder muscles and neck area. Her muscles were very tight and they didn't loosen up for five or six minutes. At that point I slipped off my silk shorts and hopped on the bed with her. I straddled her back as I continued to massage further down her back. The instructions I had received from my book seemed to be working. Press gently with the thumbs and then a little harder as the muscles loosen. Then smooth them out with long strokes from the back of my hands.

I kept inching back as the massage progressed and soon I was at her gorgeous butt. A lot of time was spent manipulating those two gorgeous globes and then I pulled them apart and let my tongue glide down between them with a light teasing lick. The reaction of Sara gave me a start as she grunted and arched off the bed pressing upwards against my tongue.

Was that an orgasm? Just from that little bit of oral play? I couldn't wait till the real oral commenced. The idea of giving her multiple orgasms was something that I found pleased me. But I still had her legs to massage and those muscles were very tight also.

Soon enough though I was rolling her over and giving her a gentle kiss. She was enthusiastic in her response and the kiss lasted a long time. When we broke from that I gave her small kisses on her eyes, behind her ears, and on her neck. At the same time I was gently massaging the underside of her tits with my thumbs. Then I went back for another long kiss on her lips while pushing down from her tits with my hands and exerting pressure on her ribs and sides. I slid my hands down to her abdomen and just slid my fingertips gently across her stomach. Back and forth my fingertips went, caressing very slowly and occasionally moving down to the top of her mound.

Sara was practically panting by the time I moved down and started my massage again with the top of her thighs. When they had loosened up it was down to the knees, calves and feet. Now she was practically purring. Moving her legs apart I moved up between them and gave a long sensual lick between her outer pussy lips. This resulted in a long drawn out moan from Sara. Hot damn!, it was working just like the book said.

I licked, I probed for her most sensitive spots. My lips closed on her pussy lip and I pulled gently outwards. I varied the pressure and the places I was concentrating on. One time I even drew back and just blew gently on her clit. That seemed to be a winner too as I got another big moan from Sara.

Now it was time to probe deeper and I let my tongue slide into her opening. Again I took my time and tried to find what pleased her the most. Then it was a finger entering her pussy and slowly easing up into her to it's fullest limit. There was supposed to be a G spot somewhere on the upper part so I curled my finger and tried to find it all the while continuing with my tongue action.