Fighting Over Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

The girls hadn't yet been there and Alice sounded enthusiastic about trying it out. 'Fabulous idea!' said Jack, taking his cue from her. He had his hand on Alice's knee, Mark noticed, the bastard. She giggled and removed it, rolling her eyes at Cynthia who was kind of twitching uneasily in her seat. 'I'm full of fabulous ideas,' Mark said, winking at Alice.

'Mmm, I just bet you are, sugar,' Alice flirted back. 'OK, Cynthia? Club Rosso?' she prodded, grinning at the gooseberry.

'Um, I dunno. Like I told you, I'm a bit tired ... maybe I'll just go to bed?'

Music to the boys' ears, that was, but Alice was having none of it. 'Aw, don't be like that, Hun,' she wheedled.

'C'mon, beautiful, let's go,' Mark urged Alice, nuzzling at her neck.

'Down, boy!' she giggled, luxuriating in being the object of desire. 'C'mon, Cyn, it'll be fun!' she insisted. Poor Cynthia was looking all at sea. 'Honestly, Alice, I'm really ...'

'Look, you can't cut out and leave me alone with two guys. It's not fair. C'mon, Hun, let's at least check it out. Just one drink, OK?'

There was no doubt Alice was getting a kick out of the situation, that she was thoroughly enjoying having her desirability, and her friend's lack of it, so palpably demonstrated. No doubt either, as Cynthia nodded in reluctant agreement, as to which of the girls called all the shots.

So ... Club Rosso it was.

*

The place was crowded and it took a while to get served at the bar. They walked around with their drinks looking for somewhere to sit, eventually ending up in a far recess a long way from the dance floor. The lights were dimmed very low in this section which, with the darkly red decor, engendered a rather louche ambience; the 'smooching area', Mark guessed you'd call it, and with it being relatively early there were some empty tables. 'How about here?' said Alice, indicating the most secluded of the vacant spots, the one right in the corner. They grabbed it and got themselves sorted.

The booth arrangement was perfect for what Jack and Mark had in mind, which was getting it on with the scrumptious Alice. Mark slipped in first, by the wall, and Alice sat next to him. Jack remained standing for a moment, eyebrows raised, until Alice got the message; she giggled flirtatiously and shuffled in to make space for him, sandwiching herself between the boys and leaving her poor friend with no option but to sit alone and isolated on the other side of the large table. Cynthia was completely frozen out; with the noise of the club, the music and the general hubbub, she couldn't even hear what they were saying unless they yelled, and vice versa. 'You OK over there, Cyn?' Alice shouted across, grinning bitchily. She was squeezing Mark's thigh under the table, doing the same with her other hand to Jack. Cynthia managed a weak smile.

The smile soon faded because from that point she was ignored, reduced to sullen observer as her sexy friend cavorted with her two admirers.

Mark slipped his arm around Alice and she nestled into him; 'Kiss me, Mark,' she murmured, turning her lovely face towards his. Oh yeah, Mark thought. As he and Alice kissed long and passionately, he saw Jack's hand move to her leg. Meeting no resistance this time, he snaked higher, began to gently stroke around her thighs with his fingertips. Mark carried on the delicious snog with Alice until a tap on the shoulder ('My turn, mate,' Jack grinned) indicated it was time to give way. Mark looked quizzically at Alice, kind of hoping she'd decide to keep concentrating on him and to hell with Jack. 'Sorry, sweetheart, looks like you have to share,' she laughed, turning to kiss Jack. As the two of them settled into a steamy clinch, Mark joined Jack in caressing her legs and Alice drifted her hand into Mark's lap where it rested on the ever hardening bulge in his pants. 'See what you're doing to me, baby?' he groaned softly into her ear, getting rewarded with a knowing squeeze of her fingers.

Alice finally broke off with Jack and reclined back in her seat. She was noticeably flushed. 'Look at Cynthia,' she giggled to the two boys. 'She's going green, poor thing!'

Cynthia was indeed looking bitterly envious. Mark caught her eye and blew her a kiss. He couldn't resist it. Cynthia looked away quickly. 'Guess it's not her lucky day,' Jack sniggered, his lips on Alice's shoulder. 'Not sure she has any,' Mark said, smooching her other one. Alice laughed.

The atmosphere had subtly changed, Jack and Mark not so much competing for the hottie now (since it seemed likely they'd both be nailing her), but more collaborators in her increasingly obvious desire to humiliate her hapless friend. Given Alice was enjoying doing that, and they were totally into Alice, they were getting into it too. Not the greatest defence for their behaviour, Mark knew, but there it was.

The three of them started gossiping maliciously about Cynthia, about how generally 'unhot' she was, how she needed to go on a crash diet, how she really ought to fix her hair, not wear so much make-up etc etc. Cynthia couldn't hear a word of it, of course, but the way they were gurning at her she knew she was being made fun of. 'So, let's see ... you keep the poor girl around just so you can torment her with how much more fucking sexy you are ... am I right?' Jack said, which brought a gleeful smirk to Alice's lips. 'Hey, and I bet she carried your bags at school,' Mark snickered.

'She did, actually!' said Alice, with a wicked grin. '... Cynthia's always doing things for me.'

'Tell us more, gorgeous!' said Jack. But Alice just shook her head and smiled enigmatically. Then she jumped to her feet. 'C'mon, guys, dance with me!'

Alice took Jack and Mark by the hand and led them off towards the bright strobing lights, leaving Cynthia at the table. The three of them hit the floor and Alice was soon revving the boys up with her dancing; she was hands above head, shaking her ass around, hips grooving all over the place, jiggling her tits, the works. The girl really knew how to work it out there. Several guys looked on enviously as she got blatantly intimate with Mark and Jack, grinding her body into them, letting them squeeze her buttocks, rubbing herself against their pulsing erections. She teased the fuck out of them, basically; they were blue-balled and almost cumming in their pants by the time they eventually returned to the table.

Cynthia was sat there fiddling with her handbag, looking utterly forlorn. Why she hadn't upped and left, Mark didn't know. Seemed almost that she needed Alice's permission for everything. Their relationship really was rather peculiar. Still, who the fuck cared? Certainly not him or Jack. 'No dishy guys asking you to dance, Hun?' Alice said, openly mocking the poor girl, before settling herself comfortably back between Mark and Jack.

The two friends could barely contain themselves now, they needed this sexy bitch so bad. They started seriously making out with her, smooching her, kissing her neck, nibbling her ears, telling her how gorgeous she was, how much they wanted her; they both had an arm around her and were getting increasingly frisky with the other one, Jack stroking his fingers up and down her thighs, Mark caressing her belly. Their dark corner was great for this type of stuff; Cynthia, sat opposite, could see what was going on but nobody else really could; they could pretty much take things as far as Alice would let them. 'Mmm, aren't I the lucky girl?' she murmured to herself, aiming another gloating glance over the table at the unlovely and unwanted Cynthia.

'You are such a bitch!' chuckled Jack, his hand roving up Alice's leg. 'Am I?' she pouted. 'Maybe you shouldn't be doing that then,' she teased, looking down but doing nothing to stop him. 'You fucking love it, gorgeous, you know you do,' Jack grinned, fingers exploring under her skirt. 'Oh yeah, see ... you're fucking dripping wet, baby, aren't you?'

Alice nodded and moaned, squirming in her seat. Mark slid his hand up under her top, started fondling her luscious tits. 'We're gonna both make love to you tonight, baby. You know that, right?' he whispered into her ear. 'Really?' she taunted, giggling, undoing his fly. 'Oh christ, Alice!' he groaned, as her fingers probed to release his cock. 'Oh my god, so big and hard!' she squealed, licking her lips in ostentatious appreciation of what was now in her hand. 'Take yours out too, honey,' she told Jack, as she was running her index finger lightly, very teasingly, up and down the length of Mark's shaft. He didn't need telling twice. 'Ooo, Jack, that looks just yummy!' she said, gazing with obvious relish at Jack's rigid member as she continued to play around with Mark's. 'Oh yeah, baby!' Mark was mumbling, as she upped the tempo closer to 'handjob' mode. Alice stroked his swollen throbbing cock for several seconds and then, maddeningly, just as the tingling rush in his balls was about to become unstoppable, she abruptly switched her attention to Jack, began pleasuring him in similar fashion. She carried on alternating between them, stroking each boy in turn right to the brink. Then she started operating in stereo, not wanking them now but merely toying with them, just really teasing; her fingers fluttered mercilessly on and around their granite-hard dicks, tickling them, keeping them both on the very edge of exploding. It was heaven and hell combined.

Jack and Mark were red-faced and breathing very heavily. They exchanged a look and it was clear they were of the same mind; there was an urgent need to get this molten hot bitch back to their room if their hungry cocks were going to get from where they were, sticking out of their pants in a nightclub and being softly tortured, to where they were screaming out to be; which was pummelling her warm juicy cunt.

'C'mon, Alice, let's go,' Mark urged.

'Go where?' she goaded.

'Our room.'

'Your room?'

'Yeah, sexy, c'mon,' Jack cut in. 'You've got us horny as hell. Let's go get naked!'

'What about my friend?' Alice giggled.

Jack grinned wickedly. 'She can just go back to your place and play with herself, can't she?'

'What, while I'm off fucking two hunky men at the same time? Hardly seems fair, does it?'

'Maybe you can tell her all about it tomorrow,' Mark said. 'You know, so she doesn't feel too left out.'

Alice was silent for a moment, seemed to be considering her options. Then she nodded and smiled. 'OK, I'll just break the news.'

'You do that, gorgeous' said Jack, looking like the cat that's got the cream.

'Calls for a little girls' room conversation. You boys sit tight for a second,' Alice told them, giving their cocks a quick squeeze and wriggling herself out from between them.

Cynthia was looking hopefully up at her friend, perhaps thinking she was coming to sit next to her, but Alice simply walked off in the direction of the bathrooms and indicated with an imperious waggling finger that Cynthia was to follow. Cynthia hastily gathered her bag and did so, scampering after Alice like a little lapdog. 'Oh my god, can you believe that?' Jack guffawed.

Mark was laughing too. It was pretty funny. Cruel, sure, but funny. 'Least we don't have to worry about Cyn being a cockblocker, do we?' he said.

'Nope.'

'Wouldn't surprise me if Alice drags the wretched girl along to watch!'

'I wouldn't put it past her,' grinned Jack.

'You'd like that, wouldn't you?' Mark joshed him.

'Think I would, yes.'

'Pervert.'

'That's me, mate. I mean, think about it. We know Cynthia must be sexually frustrated, right? Must be gagging for cock?'

'A fair assumption, I'd say.'

'And it's obvious that she's madly jealous of Alice.'

'Definitely.'

'Right, so just imagine if she has to sit and watch while Alice gets laid by two guys. Two cocks for Alice, zilch for her. That'd be hilarious, don't you think?'

'Guess it could be a laugh.'

'Like, first Alice does a little strip-tease for us and we get really into it, ogling her like crazy and generally adoring her, telling her how fucking hot she is, what a fabulous body she has and stuff, how much we can't wait to get her to bed and go down on her and fuck her sexy little brains out etc etc, and Cynthia has to just basically listen to all this, then we make her sit on a chair next to the bed and meanwhile Alice slips between the sheets and she makes herself comfortable. Then what me and you do is we slowly take our kit off right in front of Cynthia, this poor cow who we know never gets any cock, and we kind of dangle the goodies in her face, we totally tantalise the ugly bitch with what her hot friend is about to be getting and she, as always, won't be getting ... you know what I mean?'

'Fucking sadist!'

'Be funny, though, you gotta admit.'

'Hmm.'

'It would!'

Mark retained the sceptical face. 'But what about Alice? What's she thinking about all this "cocks waving in Cynthia's face" business?'

'Yeah, well that's what makes the whole thing even better, because the hot little bitch is loving it, she's lying there snug and naked in bed, knowing she's about to get laid, and she's wetting herself watching what we're doing. Maybe we ask her if she minds Cynthia having a quick sniff of our cocks before we join her in the sack and Alice giggles and says, sure, give her a sniff, let the poor thing have just a tiny sniff of lovely hard cock and then come here and fill my pussy with it.'

'That is quite an imagination you have there, Jack, I'll grant you that.'

'Thanks. So we rub ourselves right up against her nose, literally give her a sniff, then we get her to pucker up and plant a little smacker on the end of our rods and tell them goodbye because they're both about to disappear into her friend's greedy cunt. Alice is watching all this and giggling like mad. As Cynthia is kissing goodbye to all this nice stiff cock, Alice is opening her legs to receive. She's sopping wet, she's ready to get fucked all night, she's ...'

He continued in this ribald vein but Mark was soon only half listening; for one thing he was more than content with the relatively vanilla prospect of Jack and he playing a three-ball with Alice, he didn't really need these outlandish accoutrements, and for another thing it'd been several minutes now and he was increasingly keen for the girls to return. Or one of them, rather.

'... and then in the morning we don't bother getting up for a while. We send Cynthia down to fetch us some breakfast, coffee for me and you, plus Alice says she wants orange juice and croissants, and when she comes back with the stuff on a tray she finds us fooling around and getting horny again. Alice is stretched out on the bed and she's got one of us down between her legs, eating her pussy, and the other one kissing and fondling her tits. She's just quivering with pleasure. So poor Cynth has to stand there with this tray and wait while Alice ...'

'Where the fuck is she?' Mark interrupted, checking his watch again.

Jack came out of his reveries and he looked at his. 'Shit, yeah.'

'Should we go see if we can find them?'

'Crash into the girls' bathrooms? Yeah, man, great idea. Let's get arrested.'

'That's a point,' Mark admitted.

The two boys fell silent and carried on waiting.

And waiting.

'What the fuck,' Jack said. 'That's nearly half an hour.'

'Think we've been given the bum's rush, mate,' Mark sighed. 'Maybe we were wrong about the cockblocking. Maybe Cynthia cut up rough and Alice figured they'd better call it a night.'

'You think?'

'Dunno, really. Whatever, we're not scoring.'

'Can't fucking believe it!' Jack mumbled. To say he sounded aggrieved was putting it mildly. 'C'est la vie,' Mark shrugged, his feelings not so much of aggravation, more crumbling disappointment. 'Fucking bitches,' Jack spat.

'Look, I'm going back. I'm zonked,' Mark said, not wanting to get into a major post-mortem about the thing. Jack said OK but he was going to stay on at the club, see if there was 'anything else going'. Mark stood up, telling him fine, provided that in the unlikely event he succeeded he didn't come barging in with some chick and waking him up. Jack grunted something which Mark didn't quite catch and angled his legs to allow him to pass. 'See you then,' Mark said, glancing down at Jack as he shuffled out. 'Oh and Jack?'

'Yeah?'

'You might want to put your dick away.'

*

The next morning Jack was hungover (his extra time at "Rosso" had resulted in nothing but more beer) and so Mark went down alone for breakfast. Afterwards he decided to check out the pool.

There were plenty of people there already and one of them he knew: Cynthia was installed on a sun lounger, wrapped in a large towel, reading a magazine. The lounger next to her was empty but the bits and pieces on and around it indicated it was taken. Alice? Must be. He debated whether to lurk where he was until she appeared but curiosity got the better of him and he approached Cynthia. 'Hiya,' he said, sheepishly, acutely conscious that he hadn't exactly endeared himself to her the previous evening, feeling rather bad about it in the harsh light of morning. Cynthia looked up through her shades. 'Well, if it isn't one of the two Casanovas.'

'Hmm, yeah, I know. Just got carried away, I guess. Sorry.'

'I'm sorry too,' she said. She was smiling at him, surprisingly.

'You're sorry? Why? We were the ones being utter pricks.'

Cynthia nodded slowly, seeming to ponder the matter carefully. 'You were, that's true. But still, it was a bit naughty of Alice, leading you and poor Jack on like that.' There was a quiet confidence about the girl that had been markedly absent the day before. She was looking rather better too, Mark noticed. 'So what happened anyway?' he asked her, keen to solve this particular mystery.

'You don't know?'

'No. Why did she blow us out?'

Cynthia glanced over his shoulder. 'Why don't you ask her yourself?' Mark turned and saw Alice coming along holding two ice creams. She was wearing the black bikini again, just the bottom half of it this time. He couldn't help staring at her tits and nor could every guy in the vicinity. Fuck, this girl was really something! 'Here you go, Hun,' Alice said, ignoring Mark and handing Cynthia an ice cream. 'Thanks, babe,' said Cynthia. 'Look, Mark's here. Remember? From last night?'

'Oh yeah. Hi,' Alice drawled. Mark couldn't see the expression behind her dark glasses but she was sounding supremely uninterested. 'Mark has a question for you, honey,' Cynthia said. 'Oh really?' said Alice. The girls were looking at him expectantly. Mark cleared his throat, suddenly feeling rather idiotic. 'Er, yeah. So, Alice, last night ... why didn't you come back with us? Why did you run off like that? Me and Jack didn't know what the fuck was going on!'

Alice stood there, hand on hip, and burst out laughing. 'Why didn't I want to go with you guys? Mmm, now let me see.'

Cynthia was also giggling. 'Stop it, Alice. Game's over. Tell the poor boy.'

'Tell me what?'

'Well, the thing is, Mark ... sweetie ... I got a better offer.'

'A better offer?' Mark said, non-plussed.

'OK, so maybe not a better offer ... more a much better offer.'

'Oh,' Mark said. 'Aw, thanks, honey,' pouted Cynthia. The look in her eyes as she gazed at her 'friend' was one of unmistakable adoration and Mark's fog of confusion began to clear. 'Same offer I get every night, in fact,' grinned Alice, looking at Cynthia in a way that left no doubt the passion was mutual.

'Ah' was about all Mark could manage. Then he remembered that comment of Alice's in the club, how Cynthia was 'always doing things for me.' Yeah, right, he thought. And vice versa, it would appear. 'Like I said, Mark, I'm sorry,' said Cynthia. 'Just that we enjoy playing games sometimes, especially when we're on holiday.'

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers