Fighting the Holidays

Story Info
A family gathers on Thanksgiving to engage in sexfights.
1.7k words
3.92
35.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how beautiful my niece Brooke had gotten as she shimmied out of her dress, revealing her firm eighteen year old body; clad in only a pink thong. It was tradition in our family to have sex wrestling matches at major gatherings; Thanksgiving was always our biggest event but this year was special as I hadn't been back in quite a few years.

Being in my thirties now I hadn't realized my older sister's daughters, Hannah and Brooke, had grown up so much. The teen was fit, at 5'8" with long legs and dirty blonde hair that stopped just above her shoulders, that shown her years of gymnastics growing up. My eyes were of course drawn to her 34C cup breasts that barely jiggled after removing her bra before we stepped onto the blue rubber mat.

Foregoing the usual tournament this year, it was decided everyone would pair up with an opponent; given the age gap, my parents as well as their siblings suggested the new generation challenge mine. Brooke and I were paired up but everyone was really excited to see the main event of my cousins Grant versus his older sister Julia; I was informed they were having a grudge match where the loser would become a sextoy for anyone to use after their match.

"Think you still got it, old man," Brooke smirked, hands on her sensual hips. I chose to start fully nude, hoping to throw my niece off her game, and stepped into the center where the teen was waiting to lock up.

"I'm surprised guys your age could still get it up," she chuckled. I tried to go in low, attempting to get Brooke off her feet first; figuring I could overpower her 128 pound frame on the mat since her arms didn't look very strong, but she saw it coming. My niece ducked down, capturing me in a side headlock as my hand instinctively went between her legs to play with her pussy.

"Dirty old perv," she grunted and pulled my face up against her boob.

"You got him," her sister shouted from the sidelines. Not everyone was in attendance; Heather my older sister was upstairs drinking wine and talking to our uncles, only Hannah and grandma was there who acted as a sort of referee.

I groaned aloud when Brooke dropped to one knee, probably trying to escape my molestation, and kind of hip tossed me over her back but I more or less fell on top of her with my knee against her back. I gave a sharp tug on her thong, making my niece cry out in pain and call me a cheater; it may have been against the rules but grandma hadn't seen it and I wanted to teach her why it was better to wrestle nude.

Brooke lost her grip on the headlock and we tumbled around on the mat, I managed to half scissor her leg so she couldn't get me in a body scissors; while trying to pin her hands down I bent over and sucked on her nipple.

"What? Nothing to say now," I asked before puckering up and planting a kiss on my niece. She tried to turn her head to the side to avoid my tongue penetrating her lips so instead I began nibbling on her neck. Brooke was all business and managed to free her left hand which she used to squeeze my balls.

"Yeah rip hit nuts off," I heard Hannah cheering as I swore loudly. I tried to pry her hand away and in doing so lost my grip on her legs allowing my niece to scramble up and try to pin me. I was still weakened so she was able to get my wrists down but when she tried to go for a grapevine I was able to buck her off me; she flew across the mat like she'd been launched from a catapult.

I hopped on her back and got the blonde in a half nelson; while pressing the side of her face into the mat I bent down to kiss her some more. When she moved her mouth away I once again went back to sucking on her tit; with one hand free I was able to squeeze and play with her other nipple.

She made a couple of soft gasps but told me to go fuck myself when I asked if she was getting horny. Somehow she wiggled her other arm free and pulled my head back by my hair so she was able to get enough leverage to escape. I soon found myself trapped between my niece's legs as she crushed me in her body scissors.

"Get his balls again," I heard Hannah say. Brooke got one good squeeze of my family jewels before I returned the favor my twisting her stiff nipple; her shrill cry almost made my sore boys feel better. She released the scissors but I was still on the mat clutching my nads when she grabbed my legs. Since stomping and kicking were illegal, Brooke instead pressed her barefoot down on my cock and balls; asking if I gave up.

I'm sure everyone upstairs heard me screaming but I was too stubborn to lose to this rookie so instead I quickly grabbed the back of the ankle she was standing on and pulled her foot out from under her. Brooke went flying backwards as if she slipped on ice, landing on her back hard enough to I guess knock the air out of her for a moment.

I forced myself to roll on top of her, pinning my niece under my weight; attempting to secure her wrists. I scissored her one arm and was able to hold her other one down so I could go back to sucking on her boob; hearing her moan loudly was very encouraging. I could keep her left wrist held down with one hand so my other went between her legs; Brooke tried to shut them tight but my fingers found her clit and began furiously rubbing it in circles.

"Don't let him do that to you," Hannah yelled to her sister but when Brooke opened her legs to cross them I was able to yank her thong down to her mid-thigh.

"Oh fuck," she gasped when I began pumping my middle finger in and out of her wet snatch. I was too focused on going for a finish I didn't realize Brooke was able to get her other hand free of my scissors and once again went for my nuts. I jumped off her like I had been hit with a live wire; she lost her grip fortunately but slid over-after removing her thong (we were both covered in sweat by then)-and got me in a side body scissors.

Whether she knew my penchant for eating pussy if ever caught in a headscissors or not Brooke was still able to crush the air out of me as she held my other hand to the mat while grandma asked if I wanted to tap out.

"Go ahead loser, just admit you got beat by a girl," she mocked me. That's when I got a real surprise as I felt my niece's smooth hand encircle my cock. Despite the repeated low blows I was still hard as a rock while Brooke leaned over on her hip to slowly jerk me.

"I thought you'd be bigger, Uncle Stone," she said in a condescending voice. She crossed her ankles and seemed to pump her legs in time with her strokes.

"Were you always this easy to beat when you were my age," Brooke asked in the same tone. She wasn't stronger than me it just felt like all my energy had been sucked out; either from her scissors or how she was controlling me with just one hand.

As if a switch had been flipped I managed to not only roll my hips away so she couldn't grab onto my dick but, because I was nearly twice her weight, I was able to flip Brooke over entirely so she was facedown on the mat; like reversing a figure four. She lost control of the scissors allowing me to hop on her back, trying to catch my breath.

I grabbed my niece's arm when she tried to elbow me in the ribs and pulled it behind her back in a hammerlock but I was distracted by her tight ass rubbing against my johnson as we struggled.

"I hope you're not a virgin, sweetie," I grunted before spreading her thighs with my knee and aiming my stiff rod at her entrance. I felt more than heard Brooke groan deeply into the mat as the puffy helmet penetrated her lips; she must've been turned on by either my fingering or the wrestling because she was incredibly wet when I entered. She was too tight to just push my way in so I was basically bricking her; lying on top to hold her down while I caught my breath in between giving her short thrusts.

I was shocked when I felt a pair of skinny arms wrap around my throat as I was suddenly being pulled back by her twin sister. Before I knew it, Hannah had me in a rear naked choke; her scrawny legs felt like a vice as she crushed my ribs in her body scissors while my dick flopped free after being pulled out of her sister.

"Quick," the petite blonde shouted to her sister who was still recovering, "finish him off." Now this was the last thing I remember because grandma said Hannah actually put me out with the choke hold; she had to wake me up by slapping me but of course, when I came to, nearly everyone was standing over me laughing.

It was like something out of a nightmare as Heather beamed a bright smile saying she must've trained her girls well because even she, meaning my sister, never put me away that easily. There was a happy ending though; because grandma said I technically won via disqualification, when Hannah came to her sister's aid, that I was still technically awarded spoils. So fifteen minutes before everyone sat down for turkey, my nieces took me into the bathroom where I was awarded a double blowjob by the both of them.

They really took their time and gave me a proper apology but Brooke said it would be the last time she ever tasted my cock again. I had to remind her we typically have these matches around christmas too and that I'd be bringing her an extra special present after I beat her next time, before grabbing her on the ass.