Fighting the Inevitable Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when soul mates meet at the wrong time?
1.6k words
16.6k
34
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSDNash
MSDNash
18 Followers

All characters conducting sexual activity are over 18 years of age. All characters are fictional, and any resemblance to real people is entirely coincidental. Please enjoy the first installment of FtI!

__________________________________

Prelude

September 2000

Vivian frowned heavily. It was midmorning and the sun hadn't quite chased away the nip in the air as she wrapped her arms around herself and pursed her small heart shaped lips. She was eight going on twenty-eight, her mother always said, and had the opinions to prove it. The other little girls around her had hushed their playground banter and gathered curiously behind her, peeking out from behind Vivian's dark brown pigtails to catch a glimpse of what was unfolding before them. It was unusual for so many cars to be visiting the compound, and even the children knew something was peculiar about today.

From inside the main hall, but a few hundred meters away from the playground, a large white haired man surrounded by a handful of equally large younger men moved towards the caravan. The adults in the surrounding area immediately quieted and lowered their heads in the briefest of bows to their Alpha.

The four cars came to a stop in front of their welcoming party as a man in his mid-forties with sandy blonde hair stepped out. Vivian knew immediately he must be very important for the Alpha to greet him personally.

Vivian peeked over to where her mother and twin sister were sitting underneath the shade of a live oak tree, her mother, Teresa, staring daggers at her young daughter to behave. She had just shifted from her wolf form after spending the morning sunbathing, and her matching dark hair was tousled around her pretty round face, reaching down past her full breasts and tickling the base of her spine. Victoria, Vivian's younger twin sister by four minutes, sat quietly between her mothers bare legs. Tori had always been shy unlike her sister, and Vivian's antics made her anxious.

The slamming of the car doors brought Vivian back to the procession. Alpha Latross smiled broadly at the sandy haired man and shook his hand eagerly, and Vivian suddenly got a better glance at the men surrounding her Alpha and immediately recognized her own father, Thomas, who was a Beta in their pack.

Without thinking, Vivian popped up and sprinted over to greet her father. She heard the car door open, but paid little heed to it. She only made it about halfway before something caught her attention from the corner of her eye, and suddenly she was flat on her back on the ground!

The air had been rushed from her lungs and there was a heavy weight on her chest making it difficult to get a full breath in. There was something warm and tense above her, she was about to shove back against it when the sandy haired man barked an order loudly, "Joseph! Remove yourself immediately from that child!" All Vivian could see was a great mop of hair, and his weight was too great for her to push him off, no matter how hard she pushed. "Get off me!" she squealed, wishing her voice was more menacing than just a surprised squeak.

Joseph, as he seemed to be called, refused to budge. Suddenly, the blonde man appeared and wrenched the boy off of her, and she gulped down her first full breath since being tackled. Sitting up on her elbows, she stared into the same sandy colored hair as the man giving orders, but only much smaller.

"Oh dear," said the blonde man. Alpha Latross padded over chuckling to himself, slapping his friend on the back harder than probably necessary.

"Well old friend, it would appear as though we have a unique situation here."

Vivian didn't understand. Why had the boy, whom looked to be 11 or 12 years old, so aggressively attacked her? Why was no one mad? She was fuming! She bunched her small fists up and suddenly started wailing harmlessly on the boy sitting across from her. Alpha Latross just laughed harder at her efforts and she soon found herself being lifted from the ground and away from her would-be attacker by her father's big hands. It only took a matter of moments for her mother to be at her side as well, big blue eyes wide with shock. "Alpha Latross, I am so sorry for my daughter Vivian, she didn't mean any harm."

The kind old man merely smiled and waved off her apology, "No need to fret, Teresa, the girl has spirit. We need more of that in our pack."

"Alpha Blackmore," Alpha Latross began, "I believe we will be seeing more of you now, that, ah," he paused, searching for the right word, "we have this new, situation."

Vivian looked up at her parents, only to see them looking down at the boy on the ground being held tightly by his father, Alpha Blackstone. Joseph was fighting against his father's firm grip, and Vivian finally noticed his eyes were glowing gold.

"Indeed, Aaron," Alpha Blackstone commented casually, a slight frown marring his handsome face as he looked down at his only son. "It would appear we have a new commitment to diplomacy between our packs."

Vivian didn't understand. She was too young; she hadn't undergone the "change" yet. If she had, she would have felt the tugging of her wolf under her skin, begging and pleading to escape and greet her mate.

Chapter 1

May 2013

Vivian sucked in air sharply as David's nose rubbed into the bundle of nerves at her crotch through her leggings. She could feel his hot breath through the thin fabric, and her hand shot up to palm her own small breasts through her sweater.

"Oh God, you smell good." David mumbled, kissing the wet spot at the apex of her thighs before unceremoniously grabbing her by the hips and yanking her leggings down to her knees, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Vivian's only response was to moan appreciatively and push her hips upwards to help him yank off the offending fabric.

"Make me come," she gasped, not sure if it was a command or a plea. David wasted no time and quickly sunk his face into her warm wet folds, lapping at her center with abandon. Vivian cursed, taken off-guard by his aggressiveness and grabbed the back of his head, guiding him to her clit. He circled the hard little bud with his tongue as she felt his hands at her inner thigh and then at her opening. He shoved two meaty fingers inside of her and she could feel herself rising, rising, up towards her climax.

David pumped his fingers in and out of her wetness making obscene sucking noises as he continued his assault on her clit. Vivian moaned loudly, bucking her hips against his mouth as her free hand pushed the back of his head further into her center.

"I'm so close, baby!" she half shrieked, half moaned. Suddenly, David removed his penetrating fingers, covered in her juices, and rubbed the wetness over her tiny pink rosebud before sinking a digit into the tight hole while simultaneously shoving his tongue as deep as he could into her warm, wet hole. Tongue and finger mimicked each other's movements, fucking her in both orifices, and Vivian exploded.

It felt like internal combustion. Her body went spastic as her thighs shut on her lover's head as he sucked her clit back into his mouth once more. The sudden pressure on her most sensitive organ shot her further into her orgasm to the point where she wasn't sure if she was feeling pleasure or pain any longer. Damn, he had a talented mouth.

It took her a few minutes to compose herself and drift back into orbit. She opened her eyes and peaked up at her lover. David had a shit eating grin on his face and his chin was still coated in her come. "Welcome back." He grinned again, and Vivian mewled in contentment, her hand still idly stroking her left breast, pinching her nipple gently.

"I'm going to miss that mouth." She sighed, college was ending, and she would be heading back to the compound, at dawn.

She had hoped by going off to college unlike the other females in the pack, she could somehow escape her fate. That by being with other men, she could somehow escape her wolf. But four years of university had gone by quickly, and she was suddenly faced with returning to her pack. To the expectations.

Vivian grabbed the leggings at her knees and yanked them off along with her sweater. She kneeled in front of a stunningly handsome David in nothing but her push-up bra, her dark brown hair mussed and draped across one shoulder down to her pert young breasts. Her wolf could smell the arousal in the air, and was disgusted. The woman could smell the sweet pre-cum oozing from her lover's thick shaft as she buried her face into his groan, licking his pole like an ice-cream pop. This garnered a moan of approval from David and she sunk her heart-shaped lips over the bulbous head of his dick, knowing this would be the last time she tasted his large member.

She took his prick as far as she could into her throat, and knew he wouldn't last long either. She would try to draw it out as long as possible, knowing she needed the distraction. Tomorrow she would be back with her pack.

Tomorrow she would be back with him.

_________________________________

Thanks for reading, folks. Let me know how I did. More chapters coming soon.

MSDNash

MSDNash
MSDNash
18 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Free Advice?

Not a bad start. Just some free advice, I'd change the title to your story. You will have 100's of Jaz Cullen's fans giving you crap for poaching her title. Can't wait for chapter 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great job on your first submission.

I've tried to start writing for nonhuman for this website, but it's harder than expected. Especially with all the other good writers on this site. I read your submission and I thought it was really good and am happy to know that it is a first part to a hopefully long story.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
A good start

But you need to put in more detail; make each chapter a little longer (2 pages is usually about right). But the story is interesting so far. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Character names

are familiar, from another author's work? That's not cool at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

Not bad for a first chapter. Could do with a bit more information as pointed out but well written despite the brevity of the prologue and opening chapter.

One question though, have you been through the top authors here on Literotica in the Non Human section? The reason I ask is the title of your story is the same as one of the top authors here Jaz Cullen who has written numerous stories in her FTI saga, beginning with Fighting the Inevitable. This may have people commenting on that rather than the merits of your own story which is very different.

I did like though I initially clicked on it merely because I recognised the title. Good job.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

South Mountain Pack Ch. 01 Alpha-heir finds his mate with best friend's sister.in NonHuman
Stealing My Heart A small crime leads to more.in NonHuman
Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Raised by Wolves Ch. 00 A twist of fate throws a human girl to the wolves.in NonHuman
Haven's Wood Alpha finds his mate but loses control.in NonHuman
More Stories