Figures in the Big Easy, Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pressed though the door at the restaurant and were seated. It was crowded and noisy, speckled with laughter and the tinkle of dishes. Mary Beth ordered them all cocktails. The waiter brought them on a tray.

Sue sipped the sweet green drink. Holding the martini glass up to the light she said, "These are really good."

"Aren't they, though?" Bonnie replied. "But don't be fooled. They can definitely sneak up and hurt you."

Sue took another sip and set down her glass.."So where are you two from?" she asked.

"Me, I'm from the parish." Bonnie replied in an exaggerated cajun accent. . In south Louisiana, 'the parish' could mean any one of a dozen parishes. Her eyes were dark. Her parrain, her cajun godfather, used to call her 'tee yeaux noir.' Little black eyes.

"I could tell from your accent," Sue said.

Bonnie replied in the thick cajun accent, "Mais, you can take the girl out the bayou, but you can't take the bayou out the girl."

Sue laughed and looked to Mary Beth. "What about you?"

Mary Beth answered, "You know, Air Force brat. Everywhere and nowhere. But I graduated high school in Biloxi."

The waiter returned to take their orders. Mary Beth pointed to their empty glasses and said, "And we'll have another round of these."

"So how did you two meet?" Sue continued.

Mary Beth spoke up. "We were...flight attendants." She put her hands over her head in a 'ta-da' gesture. The second round of drinks arrived. The waiter set them down and took their orders.

"So what was it like to be a flight attendant?" , Sue asked.

"It was like..." Bonnie squinted one eye as she thought and continued, "...sometimes it was like having a plane load of toddlers. 'Can Mommy get you something to drink? Are you cold? Can Mommy get you a blanket?' "

Mary Beth chimed in. "Mommy needs you to put on your seatbelt. Don't make daddy pull this plane over...."

"Exactly!" laughed Bonnie. They were all laughing.

"But you know, the airline asked us to leave. Can you believe that?" Bonnie said.

"What happened?" Sue asked.

"Well, you know Mary Beth and I aren't exactly..." She thought of the right word. "...Rule followers. We took some...liberties...with the airline uniform policy."

"Oh really?" But it didn't really surprise Sue.

"Really!" Mary Beth's speech was getting a little slurred. "Bonnie and I decided to wear navy blue thigh highs instead of the regulation panty hose."

"There are regulations for that sort of thing?" Sue said facetiously. She could feel her tongue getting thicker.

"It must be some FAA thing," Bonnie said as she waved her hand dismissively. "But anyway, we also decided that those polyester skirts were too long, so we had them shortened a little." She paused, "Okay, maybe a little more than a little."

"Yeah, it took a little time, but someone eventually complained," Mary Beth continued.

"It certainly wasn't the pilots. I think we just got carried away with the idea, bending over more than we maybe needed to, you know, forgetting to wear panties, that kind of thing," said Bonnie. The waiter brought out another round of cocktails. When he left, Bonnie leaned in and lowered her voice, "You know, Mary Beth and I joined the mile high club together."

Sue felt a feeling like a small electric shock go through her. She knew about the mile high club and was trying to picture Mary Beth and Bonnie with two guys in the tiny airplane lavoratory, when it dawned on her.

"You mean, just the two of you?" she clarified.

Bonnie winked at Sue and nodded knowingly. Sue's mind raced as she tried to figure out how Mary Beth and Bonnie could have accomplished that in such a tiny space, though she had no doubt they did. The waiter arrived with their entrees before she could ask the girls how.

As he walked up, Mary Beth deftly changed the subject. "So when we left the airline, we stayed friends, stood in each others' weddings, and have been friends ever since." Mary Beth raised her glass to Bonnie. Then, checking out Bonnie's plate, she cooed, "Ooh, that looks good. What did you get?"

They settled into more friendly dinner time conversation. The night passed quickly, and Sue finally asked the question she had wanted the answer to from the start. "Do your husbands know about your...arrangement?"

Bonnie answered right away, "Oh no, absolutely not." The idea clearly frightened her.

Sue was thinking more about her own husband when she asked another question. "What do you think they would do if they found out?"

Mary Beth was unmistakably tipsy, and said in a loud voice, "A lot more of this," and she made a fist palm up and jerked it back and forth. They erupted into laughter that rose above the murmur of the restaurant. Bonnie quickly pulled Mary Beth's hand down as she glanced around the crowded restaurant.

Then Mary Beth said, "No, seriously, we're married to some really amazing guys, who I'm pretty sure have no idea what goes on. But we're not going to put it to the test."

After desert, the bill arrived and they spilt it three ways, no haggling over who had what. It was so easy, so refreshing. They walked out into the balmy night air and headed back up Tchoupitoulas Street. At the hotel, the girls settled in for the night. After they had cleaned up, Mary Beth changed into lacy pink panties and a pink camisole, allowing Sue and Bonnie the use of the two white hotel bathrobes. They were sitting on one of the beds, talking like they were teenagers. Sue was lying on her stomach. Bonnie was propped up on pillows.

Mary Beth stretched, then sat indian style. "Okay, it's story time. Remember, one rule: no touching yourself until the storyteller says you can. Bonnie, do you have one?"

Bonnie was looking at the wall, thinking. "Okay," She made a motion with her hands palm down, as if quieting someone. "Okay, okay...I'm shopping on Royal Street...and I'm accompanied by ...who? male or female.?..."

"Male," Mary Beth replied. "We did female last time....remember the fantasy about the girl who works at Starbucks?"

"Okay, who then? Patrick Dempsey, or Denzel?" Bonnie asked.

"Both!" exclaimed MB.

"'Now don't get greedy. We'll save one for another time." Bonnie sounded like a grade school teacher again.

"Patrick Dempsey!" Sue blurted out.

"Okay, good, Patrick Dempsey...we go into an antiques store...." Bonnie continued.

"Wait a minute," Mary Beth said, "What is Patrick Dempsey doing in New Orleans on Royal Street?"

Bonnie closed her eyes and replied in a know-it-all tone, "Me, obviously...so anyway we go into an antique store..."

"What are the two of you wearing? " Sue asked.

"I'm wearing a short white and red floral print dress with a tie around the waist and white sandals." She closed her eyes and pursed her lips while she read the image in her mind. "And Patrick, Mr. Dempsey to you,"she teased, "Is wearing a pair of jeans, and a button down shirt. We go into an antiques store...did I say that already?"

"You did."

"Anyway, we're holding hands and laughing. Occasionally he brushes his hand across my ass slightly through my dress...the owner is an old man who's napping at his desk at the front of the shop.

"The shop is crammed with old furniture, buffets, armoires, so forth...there are little trails through it between all the furniture....we come across an old desk...I bend over it to check a detail in the back, and my lacy red panties are exposed."

Mary Beth interrupted, "It must be a fantasy because you're wearing underwear."

Bonnie broke into a smile. "You just hush. Anyway, he sees them and can't resist and runs his hand up the inside of my thigh, just brushing my pussy...they're so thin and lacy that he can see my bare lips through the fabric...I look back and smile at him...I was expecting him to do that.

"I put my foot on the chair of the desk and pull the panties to one side...my lips are full and wet and he slides one and then two fingers into me." She made the motion with her fingers, one after the other.

"I lean forward onto my elbows and put my ass further into the air...he leans forward to tongue my ass, and that makes me moan and lay my head on the desk."

Mary Beth took off her camisole. The nipples on her small breasts were pointing up. She looked at Bonnie and said saucily, "Taking off clothes isn't against the rules."

Bonnie raised an index finger and said, "True," and returned to her story.

"After a few minutes of this, I stop him long enough to take off those little, lacy red panties completely and put them in a drawer of the desk...I lean back down like I was, and he sits down in the chair to keep licking my swollen hot pussy...his tongue is flicking my hard little button...my hips are moving in slow, rhythmic circles, and Mr. Dempsey is lapping up my wetness."

Sue whispered, "What about him? Is he hard?"

"Yes!" Bonnie hissed. "Very hard! I feel his length through his pants...okay," she whispered as her hand reached inside her bathrobe, "You can touch yourselves."

Mary Beth slipped her hand into her pink panties. They couldn't see her fingers, only their movement through the pink fabric. Sue opened her robe and ran her fingertips down her stomach to her bush.

Bonnie continued, "He picks me up and places me on the desk, my knees are bent and my feet are flat on the desk...he's positioned me so that we can watch in an antique mirror leaning on the wall...he's eating my pussy again...he goes slow, he wants to bring me to the edge, but not quite push me over...he wants to save that for when he's pumping me...

"He drops his pants and he's not wearing any underwear..."

Sue interrupted, "What about his cock?"

"Completely. Hard," Bonnie said the words slowly and distinctly, "So hard he has to be careful how he removes his pants. There's a vein spiraling up the bottom, and the head is purple with a little drop of clear cum on it. ...he takes a finger and touches it and puts it to my lips to give me a taste."

She made a wiping motion with her free hand and put it to her tongue. "Then he pulls me to the edge of the desk and rubs the head up and down my slit...I take the shaft and slowly slip it into me....that's what I need to cum, I tell him..." Bonnie was having to take deep breaths in between her sentences.

Mary Beth and Sue were completely quiet now. Sue was on her stomach with her hand under her, the way she used to masturbate when she first discovered how.

Bonnie pressed on with her story. "He slides in and out of me so slowly, so very slowly... my white juice covers the shaft... He pushes deep in me and holds it there and I can feel him pressing inside me...I can't help it and I let out a moan ....."

Sue brought her knees under her and steadied herself with one hand on the bed while the other hand worked her pussy. Her middle finger was deep inside her, while the base of it worked her hard button. Her hair was a copper mop that was hanging down and obscuring her face. Sue's breasts hung down too, slender cones tapering down into slender, conical nipples.

"What about the shopkeeper?" Sue asked quietly. She was wondering if he was going to wake up and join in.

"Fast asleep at his desk," Bonnie replied. "McDreamy pulls out and sits on the edge of the desk...I get up on it to ride his cock, he slides it into me sooo slowly...'Come on, baby, slide it in, give it to me' I almost shout...the old shopkeeper snorts, but goes back to sleep...I don't care if he wakes up or not...hell, I'm so horny he can come over and tongue my ass for all I care ...but he goes back to sleep. I'm riding up and down... McDreamy guides the speed with his hands on my hips...he closes his eyes and purses his lips ...he's close...so very close... he grinds..... deep in me....deep in my pussy..... and spurts..... his beautiful cum into the depths of my..... pussy...jet after beautiful jet of his cum...filling me...I can feel it...each spurt...dripping out of me ..onto the desk."

Mary Beth drew her knees onto her chest and deftly removed her panties. She moved around behind Sue to see close up. Sue was working herself. Mary Beth placed a palm on Sue's ass and stroked near her slit with her thumb. Sue thrust her hips rhythmically as she came. Mary Beth sank back onto the bed and pressed her forefinger harder into her clit, and came, her palm resting in her trim blonde hair. Bonnie waggled her fingers side to side rapidly. Breathlessly, she asked for finger in ass. "Just tease the hole with your finger," she panted. Bonnie drew her legs back and Sue used her fingertip to stroke Bonnie's winking hole as Bonnie finished herself off with her fingers.

Bonnie panted out the rest of her story. "I kiss his forehead and dismount him....I flatten the front of my dress and he pulls up his pants. We use my lacy red panties to wipe up the cum that's dribbled out of me onto the old desk and leave them in a drawer of the desk,"

They reclined together, weakened and exhilarated. After a few minutes, Bonnie regained enough strength to playfully smack a kiss on each of their tummies. Then she sprang up and announced, "Okay, who's going to paint my toenails?"

12