Fiji Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bula! Welcome to our island, Peter," he boomed, recognizing me from the photo the resort insisted on having, "I am Curtis. Please, if there is anything I can do for you, you have only to ask." I thanked him as he handed me a fat envelope, our welcome packet, with the names "Peter and Rebecca" hand-written on the outside. "And Lucy" had been added below. As I looked at the names, I paused again to drink it all in, raising my head to look around me at my heavenly surroundings and angelic company. Curtis's voice boomed out behind me, greeting other guests as as I moved up the beach toward where Lucy and Becca chatted with a pretty young Fijian woman, who was gesturing toward where several wooden structures blended nicely with the trees. Lucy turned for a moment, looking for me, and smiled winningly as she caught my eye. She gave a cute little wave. She and my new wife both looked radiant, dressed almost identically in expensive, white, linen form-fitting blouses and loose pants. Lucy still wore her big floppy straw hat and sunglasses, her sandals held in one hand as she wiggled her toes into the white sand, her dark brown locks spread across her shoulders. Becca noticed me approaching and smiled as well, her own tawny hair held back stylishly with her sunglasses on top of her head.

"Those boys already took our stuff to our hut," Becca said, coming forward to take my free hand, "Shall we?"

"Yes!" Lucy piped in, plucking our welcome envelope from my other hand and lacing her fingers into mine. I noticed not a few grinning glances from some of the other male guests. Lucy lowered her voice and spoke close to my ear as she said, "I feel the need to show more skin!"

My member lurched to life in my shorts as she headed for a small opening in the trees. Having Lucy's body so close and yet so covered was beginning to feel like cookies on the top shelf; visible but unattainable. The gap in the trees led to a narrow, sandy path, which in turn led to a hub of sorts with a number of small, signed arrows and little paths running off in all directions.

"Mirror Cove, that's us," Becca said, pointing and leading the way.

"Mirror Cove?" Lucy inquired.

"It's really sheltered from wind and waves. Very calm in the morning and evening," I clarified, almost verbatim from the brochure. Becca had let go of my hand to lead the way on the path, but Lucy held tight, giving me periodic squeezes for no discernible reason. I began to relive moments from three years ago, and started to wonder which girl I was really on this honeymoon with. She had taken off her sunglasses under the trees and held them in her hand with the sandals and envelope, her big, doe-like emerald greens lighting up whenever our eyes met.

We had been walking perhaps 10 minutes along the winding path when the dense forest began to open up slightly. Small birds chirped and flitted about in the trees above, and quick, green lizards darted under our feet in the sand.

"Good luck," I laughed as Becca tried, and failed, to catch one.

"I'm gonna get one, you watch," she said, picking herself up out of the sand and dusting off her hands.

"There it is!" Lucy exclaimed, pointing. Our hut appeared as suddenly as did the shoreline, and Lucy let go of my hand to run up ahead with Becca. They had made it ready for our arrival, fresh flowers placed around the large room and the ceiling fan turning slowly. Our bags sat in a neat row at the foot of the huge king-size bed, the elegant hand-made tiled floor covered here and there with thin, soft rugs. A single step served as a stoop, with a rough mat of reeds to clean the dry sand from our bare feet before we entered. I was glad to see my guitar case lain carefully, flat on the bed, but couldn't help a peak inside to be sure everything was ship-shape.

"Hey!" Becca laughed, leaping onto the bed in another vain attempt to capture a cute little green lizard. It disappeared lightning fast, and Lucy burst out laughing at Becca's antics.

"Those little guys are everywhere!" I said, "He went that way!"

We all laughed as we followed him into the bathroom, but quickly forgot the hunt as we continued to explore. A huge shower with solar-heated water adjoined the main bedroom, along with a vanity and facilities. These were actually the only two rooms. What more did you need?

"This...is...phenomenal," Becca said, filling a glass from a chilled bottle of Fiji Water that had been set out on a small table by the door for our arrival.

"Phenomenal doesn't cut it, but it'll have to do until we invent a stronger word," Lucy said with a laugh, stepping outside into the sand. The front door opened directly onto the beach under palms and a small roofed area with Adirondack-style chairs. Nearby and closer to the water, a large hammock was spread between two tall, flowering trees. Lucy wasted no time in climbing into it, swinging back and forth as she looked out over the calm waters. I dropped myself into a chair under the porch roof and flicked open my knife to open our welcome envelope. Becca came and sat on the arm. As I read over the pages of contents, I glanced at my watch.

"How hungry are you girls?" I called, so Lucy could hear in the hammock.

"Famished!" she answered, rolling out of the hammock and climbing the beach as I waved the paper menu in my hand. She and Becca pressed their heads together to glance it over.

"That," Becca said simply, stabbing her finger down. I laughed.

"Yes ma'am," I joked.

"Make it two. And this here...sounds amazing," Lucy said, running her fingers under a line in the 'dessert' section. I looked at it.

"It is," I said, recognizing one of my favorite food-based memories: the dollop of rich vanilla ice cream in a half of a ripe mango with the other half crushed on top. My mouth watered. The menu specifically mentioned that all you needed to do was call it in with the little black courtesy phone by the bed, and it would be brought to you. But I wanted to do a little exploring.

"Make yourselves at home, girls, I'll be back with grub post haste," I said, handing the sheaf of papers to Becca and pecking her on the cheek for no reason. She smiled and squeezed my arm as I passed, the girls already beginning to chat and laugh as I headed off into the trees, back down the narrow path. The island was actually set up more like a live oak tree than a clock, as I found, with the main kitchen, quietly humming underground diesel generators, gift shop and bar at the root. The cabins were at all the tips of the branches. Several other couples were seated with brightly colored drinks at small tables in the open-air dining area as I arrived and leaned my elbows on the bar. A tall, shirtless young Fijian stood cleaning glasses, and looked up with a smile.

"Bula. What can I get for you sir?" he said in his island lilt. I ordered our food and drinks, tacking on a refill for our hut's ice chest and some bottles of this and that. Most of it was dispatched to our hut almost immediately; I would carry the food and desserts when it was ready. In the meantime, I ordered myself a drink at the bar and chatted with an Englishman who joined me momentarily.

"Kiwi, aye?" he said, recognizing my accent. I nodded.

"Yorkshire?" I replied. He laughed.

"Impressive! So what are you out here for, mate? Enjoying a holiday?" he said.

"Honeymoon, actually," I said, sipping my drink.

"Ah, congratulations!" he said, touching glasses with me. He paused a moment and lowered his voice. "Aren't you the bloke you showed up with, ah, two young ladies?"

I just grinned over my drink.

"It's a good story," I said.

"They look a lot alike," he observed.

"They're sisters," I replied. He paused in astonishment, then whistled.

"You set the bar awfully high for the rest of us, brother," he laughed. We made small talk while we finished our drinks. My food soon arrived, packaged for travel to our hut.

"Good chatting with you, mate. I'd say to enjoy yourself, but I don't think it's necessary!" he said, shaking my hand. I gathered up the parcels and headed back along our path. It was quiet when I arrived at the hut, but as I neared the door I could hear a sweet, melodious sound. Lucy was humming.

"What a pretty tune," I said as I wiped my feet and stepped through the door. My breath caught for a moment as she turned to me and smiled radiantly, as usual.

"Hi, Peter," she said sweetly, a hand holding the strings of her bikini top behind her neck, "You're just in time! Could you help me, please? I can't seem to get this tied correctly."

I whistled softly in appreciation as I set down our dinner on the table by the door and moved across the room to where she stood in front of the tall mirror, by the open window. White linen drapes, matching her bathing suit perfectly, blew gently in the breeze.

"You look...incredible," I said, ending my quip with a short, nervous laugh. She smiled at me and turned to face the mirror again, watching me in it as I moved up behind her. Her two-piece was brand new and blinding white, covering just enough of her perfect ass to be revealing yet tantalizing, tied in a simple bow above each smooth hip. She had managed to tie on her top across the back, but the knot behind her neck was giving her trouble. She let go of the strings as I took them in my fingers and tied the half-hitch. I could feel the weight of her breasts as I pulled the knot snug.

"Thank you," she replied softly, blushing ever-so-slightly. We were silent for a moment. "Becky's down the beach, looking for seashells," she said, seeming to hear my thoughts.

"Ah," I said, pulling the loops of the bow as she held her long, dark locks out of the way. "Do you have any idea how hard this is?" I laughed.

"Tying a bow?" she joked, "I thought you had a degree."

"Not in knots. But no, keeping myself from just pulling this off of you," I replied as I finished the knot. She giggled softly as she turned to me, then pushed herself up on her tip-toes against my chest, her arms crossing behind my neck as she looked up into my eyes. Our noses were millimeters apart. She smelled amazing, the scent of the blossom behind her ear filling my head.

"When I decide you get to see me, I'll take it off myself," she said softly, her sparkling green eyes burning into mine. I licked my lips involuntarily.

"And when will that be?" I said.

Lucy just grinned slyly. Her lower lip trembled slightly for a moment as she felt my hands encircle her waist. God, her skin was perfect, so like Rebecca's. She suddenly pushed herself closer, her breasts pressing hard against my chest. A small, kitten-like sound escaped her throat as she kissed me, and I pulled her middle close as I returned it. Her hands moved down to hold my sharp jaw as she pressed her lips and tongue against mine. I felt her tremble, then she broke the kiss with a little gasp.

"You need to shave," she laughed nervously, defusing the overly-romantic moment. I scrubbed my palm across my chin, the black stubble showing a bit. I chuckled.

"Yeah...yeah, I'd better get on that," I said. Lucy took a small step back and then smiled, spinning a delicate 360 and spreading her arms, palms up.

"So, you like it? I bought it in Auckland, just for this trip," she said. Her breasts bounced heavily as she finished the spin, her lightly-tanned cleavage as deep and spectacular as the Grand Canyon. The usual speechless moment passed before I answered.

"Pure elegance," I answered. She smiled and turned back to face the mirror, running her hands down her sides. I always loved a woman who knew she looked beautiful.

"It's not easy to find a suit that will, ah, fit," she laughed, cupping and lifting her breasts, then adjusting the tie behind her back, "Apparently I'm an E-cup in the UK sizes. They didn't know what the heck 34 triple-dee was."

"Jesus," I breathed with a laugh, watching her huge, perfect tits move hypnotically in her hands. She giggled at me as she turned and passed me towards the door, pulling a fluffy white towel from the foot of the bed as she did so. I watched her go, her shapely hips swinging and firm bottom bouncing slightly with each footfall. My erection raged like steel in my shorts as I crossed the room to the bathroom and got out my shaving kit.

I was standing in the doorway, smoothing on aftershave, when Becca came wandering along the beach with her palm full of exotic shells and pieces of coral. She, too, was dressed in a two-piece bathing suit, tied like Lucy's, only rose-red instead of white. We chatted while we ate around the low table under the porch roof, then relaxed a little more in the Adirondacks to spoon down the soft ice cream and mango.

"Oh my God, this is heaven," Lucy managed between bites.

"You're telling me," I laughed, licking my own spoon, "White sandy beach, sun setting purple on the horizon, gently waving palms, two goddesses for company...and ice cream." They laughed, a pretty, blended sound. The sun was indeed setting slowly, our proximity to the equator making night equal day.

"Lucy, one more swim before dark?" Becca said, standing. I watched her perky D's move as she adjusted her own top. I'd been hard for what seemed like hours.

"Wonderful idea," her sister replied. I relaxed and watched the two nymphs step slowly into the water, laughing at it's coolness in the failing sunlight and splashing it onto their smooth, bare skin before silently gliding into deeper water.

"This calls for a camera," I mumbled to myself, rising from the chair to retrieve my digital. I walked to the water's edge, shirtless now and dressed in the Fijian-style men's sarong, the camera strap around my neck. I said nothing, and instead simply began to snap pictures of the girls silhouetted against the sunset, black shadows of bust and curves against the artist's backdrop of exploding colors. I was beginning to be glad of the extra battery pack, recharger, and four sixteen-gig memory cards I'd packed. Especially after I'd snapped the 50th frame in only a few minutes.

"I think we're being recorded," I heard Becca call out from the water.

"I don't know...*click*....what you mean," I said, pausing mid-sentence to snap another photo.

"Can we trust him with those, Becky?" Lucy laughed, breast-stroking slowly toward shore to where she could stand.

"Oh, yeah, I think so. He could start a rather successful porn site with all the stuff he's got of me, and he hasn't," Becca said.

"Yet," I replied, eliciting laughs.

"What does he have of you?" Lucy asked, walking chest-deep through the water to stand near Becca.

"Photo and video of whatever-you-can-think-of," she laughed.

"But it's still lacking," I chimed in.

"How?" Becca laughed incredulously.

"For starters, my collection only ever features a single perfect ass and pair of breasts."

"Ooooo, hahaha!" Lucy laughed, "Should we 'flesh out' his collection, Becky?"

"I think that could be arranged," she replied saucily, moving with Lucy until they were both waist-deep in the water, the colors behind them becoming all the more amazing, even though my light was failing. I snapped pictures continuously as Becca turned her back to Lucy in the calm, mirror-like water while her sister gently pulled the ties from her top and lifted it away before turning and allowing Becca to do the same for her. I gasped softly to myself, my camera clicking away as Lucy's perfect, beautiful breasts heaved into view, her nipples at attention as the water evaporated from her skin. The girls giggled as they turned to face one another, playfully lifting and caressing.

"I don't think I've heard that shutter pause for more than a split second," Becca laughed, moving a half step forward to press her breasts into her sister's, their combined cleavage bursting between them.

"How are we doing?" Lucy asked, smiling into the camera as she embraced Becca. They turned to face me, their tits hanging close. I snapped away as they moved from pose to pose of their own will.

"I think you're doing so well, I'm going to have to switch battery packs before long," I laughed. I got several dozen more as they emerged from the water and reclined on a single huge white beach towel in the sand. I even got a few posed shots of them embracing as if to kiss, although the girls weren't quite comfortable with going the whole way. A mouth on a breast was a different story, however, and my hard-on reached new heights as I heard Lucy give a small moan, Becca's lips suckling over one, then the other hard little nipple.

"Whoa there, Becky," Lucy giggled, shivering a bit as her younger sister released the nipple and blushed slightly.

"Sorry," Becca giggled, "Lost in the moment."

"I didn't say stop," she giggled sensuously.

"You know, as long as he's got batteries..." Becca began. Lucy's eyes and smiled widened together and they both looked at me, lying next to one another on the towel. I paused snapping pictures.

"...what?" I said.

"We brought something along to give you a little show," Lucy answered, gesturing toward our cabin. The light had diminished to only the barest glimmer of red and orange on the western horizon.

"Shall we head inside and show you?" Becca suggested, rising to her knees. My heart beat faster. What did they bring? A show? What show? What lingerie could be better than those bathing suits?

Becca got to her feet and led me indoors by the hand while Lucy picked up the towel and shook the sand off, draping it over the back of one of the Adirondacks before wiping her feet and following us inside. I was impressed with the lighting as I flipped the hidden switch, subtly-disguised wall sconces springing to life with a yellowy light and reflecting off the walls and ceiling to fill the room with a soft glow.

"Peeerfeeeect!" Lucy laughed in a sing-song voice, looking around at the light.

"Where did you stash it? Peter, sit," Becca said, speaking to each of us in turn and directing me to a chair with a corner view of the massive bed.

"It's in with my shower stuff. Hang on," she replied, padding across the rugs and tile into the bathroom, "Actually, c'mere, we need a quick rinse." God, I never got enough of watching those perfect tits move. She was like something out of an anime wet dream, or Tomb Raider, or...whatever. Something that isn't supposed to exist on this plane of reality. She and Becca disappeared into the shower together for just a moment to wash away the salt, and I about choked when they stepped out of the bathroom. Silence permeated the room for a couple of very long seconds as my jaw dropped lower and lower, until Becca and Lucy burst out laughing.

"So, you're surprised. Is that what I'm getting?" Lucy giggled, moving closer and letting the huge, pink, double-ended silicone dildo wobble obscenely in her hand.

"How many times are you girls going to do this to me on this trip? I've haven't been left speechless so many times since...." I said, trailing off.

"And again," Becca laughed, joining her sister in climbing up onto the bed.

"We wanted to give you...a little show while we were here...just for your enjoyment," Lucy said.

"So, why don't you change that battery pack and memory card, and set up the tripod. We'll wait," Becca said with a teasing grin. I was in action and halfway through with her instructions by the time she finished the sentence. My still camera also recorded HD video. I was already happy I had sprung for it as I hit the record button. As the red light blinked and I settled back in my chair, Becca and Lucy turned to one another on the bed on their knees. They immersed themselves in the role a little better than I thought they might.

"*whew!* Ready?" Lucy said, breathless and flushed as her little sister's hands came to rest on her hips. Becca nodded as Lucy's hands moved to her hips as well. I had no idea what to expect. I couldn't possibly have in my wildest dreams expected what followed. Nervously, tentatively, they closed their eyes and their lips touched in a gentle kiss. My breathing quickened as their lips slowly parted, bubble-gum pink tongues emerging to slide softly against one another as their lips pressed more tightly together, hands now in motion, bows at their hips being pulled and released.

123456...8