Fijian Fantasies

Story Info
A hot holiday destination keeps getting hotter.
2k words
3.85
66k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. If only it happened every time we went away.

We were finally going for the week away that we’d been promising ourselves for nearly a year. We’d been waiting for the Australian government to grant us a visa extension, and it had finally arrived…after 8 months.

It was August, and we were in the middle of an Australian winter. Sydney is hardly cold by most winter standards, but cold enough to warrant a trip to somewhere warm and sandy.

Fiji’s Coral Coast seemed like a fine choice. Nothing to do all day but sit in the sun with a book, drink cocktails, and fuck like rabbits. Yep, Fiji’s the place for us.

We landed at around 8:00 p.m. local time with the prospect of a 2 hour coach ride. We’re both smokers, so having been on a plane for a few hours, and then having to slowly pass through immigration, we stopped for a quick cigarette before getting on the coach. By the time we’d finished, the 20 seat coach was full. Stuck at the airport in Nadi waiting for transport was hardly my idea of a good start to a holiday.

Just then a Fijian holiday rep. came up to us and said no problem, he’d take us the resort himself. At which point, he grabbed our bags and put them in the back of a leather clad E class Mercedes. This holiday was beginning to look that little bit better.

An hour later, we were sipping cocktails at the bar, and being completely pampered by the staff, who thought that we were holiday industry reps. Apparently, people arriving in a Mercedes usually are. Not that we were complaining, you understand. We’d halved the journey time by not having to travel with the rest of the holiday makers and we’d just caught the end of dinner. Yep, this holiday was getting better by the minute.

The couple next to us at the bar introduced themselves as Dan and Naomi. They were English, undoubtedly from London, and were on a 9 month honeymoon traveling the world. I wouldn’t describe either of them as stunning in appearance, but they were undoubtedly sexy. Time flew by as the cocktails slipped down easily, and it was soon time for bed.

We woke in the morning to a beautiful sight. The lagoon was like a mirror, there was a slight breeze, and it was 28 degrees. The resort, which only had 25 Bures was nestled in a small valley and was surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. This was truly paradise. After a short stroll and a few photo opportunities, we went for breakfast where we bumped in to Dan and Naomi again. This time they were both in their beach wear, and displaying very nice physiques. Dan was about 6 foot tall with hardly an ounce of fat on him, and sporting a rather impressive and very noticeable bulge in his Speedos. Naomi was about 5’ 6” and very curvy. I have to admit to having a thing for voluptuous women. After all, my wife, Al, is 5’ 3”, D cup breasts, and a figure to die for. Lucky me eh?!

We chatted for a while, and then went off to spend the day investigating the local surroundings.

We saw them again at lunch time, and then again in the evening. And that was the pattern for the next few days. Whenever we were there, so were they. It was like we couldn’t avoid each other. We all got along well, and it wasn’t long before the chat turned to sex. Dan had a digital camera with him that also took video, and one morning after breakfast, he showed us a quick video of Naomi feeling her tits; much to her embarrassment. She blushed for a second or two, but as we sat there looking at her pinching her nipples, and generally having a good time, we began to comment on how lucky Dan was, and that she should be proud of her body. She soon forgot her embarrassment, and began to really enjoy the flattery.

Of course, I had to reciprocate, and that afternoon, I took some stills of my wife. Dan and Naomi enjoyed them immensely. We had been a bit more brazen, and Al had dropped here bikini bottoms to show her neatly trimmed pussy. This prompted Dan to tell me that he shaved his ball, and I should really try it. To use his words, “it’s so much better for both of you”. And so I did, and still do for that matter.

The week went buy in a blur, and it was soon the last night. We had to up at 5 am to catch the flight home. We sat and drank with Naomi and Dan, and then decided to drink their litre bottle of vodka back at our room. By 10 p.m. we were all pretty drunk, and sex was the only topic of conversation. We began to talk about sexual experiences. I remember thinking at the time that we were heading in to “dangerous” territories with this conversation. Both Al and I have had a couple of bi experiences, and while we’re not shy about talking about it, it’s not necessarily something that we publicize.

Naomi began to tell us how she used a finger in her arse when she masturbated, but, Dan had a very thick cock, and its too big for her to take. She’d never been taken anally, and really wanted to give it a try. She’d also never fucked a woman, and thought it might be fun. Dan’s fantasy was the usual man thing: two women, but he’d never managed it yet. It was then our turn, and the vodka was working a little too well. I told how I’d been in a bed watching to women, and Al soon admitted to it being her. Al then told them that we’d also had a three some with another guy, and that she’d thoroughly enjoyed watching me suck a cock.

It was getting pretty heated all in all, and I noticed that both Dan and I had a major issue going on in our shorts.

I then suddenly remembered that I had to settle the account for the week. So I dutifully went back to the reception to settle up while Al stayed with Dan and Naomi.

10 minutes later, I returned to find the 3 of them in bed. The look on my face must have been quite something. Dan had his arms around two topless women and a grin like the Cheshire Cat. They both began to kiss him on the cheek and rub his chest, so I just sat down on the couch and watched. It was clearly a setup. The clothes they’d taken off were neatly placed in a line for me to follow, and they were playing it like one of the cheesiest porn films I’d ever seen. Very funny, but also very erotic. My hard on returned instantly.

The two girls then stretched across Dan and began to kiss gently. I looked at Dan and smiled. He slipped out from between the two girls, and sat next to me on the couch. He couldn’t take his eyes off the two women. Neither could I for that matter. I’ve seen plenty of Lesbian porn flicks, but they are nothing like the real thing. This was sensual. They were touching, kissing and feeling for their benefit, not that of the watcher.

They were soon all over each other. Al was sucking Naomi’s nipples, and had a hand between her legs, rubbing her clit. Naomi was breathing hard, and Al began to make her way down her stomach. Naomi grabbed Al’s head and stopped her. She looked over at Dan who simply smiled in return. Al asked Naomi if she was alright, and got a big grin in return. Whatever had been troubling her was now resolved, and seconds later, she had Al’s tongue buried between her legs. 30 seconds later, Naomi came violently, bucking and thrashing while Al tried to keep hold of her hips to continue her assault. When she’d calmed down a little she gripped my wife’s head between her thighs and flipped her on to her back.

She was now straddling Al’s tits, and started rubbing her pussy on them. We could see her juices shining in the half light. Dan was still sat next to me, transfixed by the images in front of him. I was sorely tempted to feel his hard cock, and in retrospect, I wish I had. I quite fancied the idea of sucking his thick member, while his wife was pleasured in front of him. I don’t think he would have minded one bit. However, I didn’t, and when I looked back at the bed, Naomi was getting her first taste of a woman. It didn’t take long for Al to come.

They lay next to each other, smiling, and gently caressing. It was a truly beautiful sight.

And then we were bade to join them. We looked at each other, and silently agreed to swap wives for a moment. Dan went straight down on Al, while I buried my face in Naomi’s slick pussy. She was incredibly wet and within moments of me finding her clit was shrieking in orgasm again. I think she needed a rest after that as she pulled away from me and immediately began to devour my cock. I looked across at Al who was now trying to get Dan’s thick cock into her mouth. We both were both about 6 inches long, but Dan’s was as thick as my wrist, and uncut, while mine is cut and fairy slim. The girls began sucking in earnest, and Dan was getting close to coming. I would quite happily have come in Naomi’s mouth, but she stopped licking me and told Dan that she wanted his come inside her. With in moments, we had our cocks balls deep in our respective wives.

I could hear Dan coming a few minutes later, and then they skipped off to take a shower. The alcohol was having a profound effect on my staying power, and I continued to thrust in Al’s hot wet hole. I flipped her onto her front, and took her from behind. This is undoubtedly her favourite position, and she was soon coming again, and begging me to come too. I was beginning to think that I’d never be able to come the way I was going. I was sweating profusely in the heat and could feel my energy levels dropping rapidly.

Dan and Naomi then returned from the shower, and began egging us on. Dan slipped his hand between my legs and started to rub Al’s clit. My balls were rubbing against his wrist, and this sent a surge through me. Naomi sat on the bed next to Al, moistened her fore finger, and pushed it slowly in to here tight arsehole. With all the added stimulation, Al was soon coming again. Dan was urging us to get really dirty and put on a show for them. I pulled my cock out of Al and began wanking myself very fast. Al rolled over and immediately began to lick my balls, moaning as she did so, and really making a meal of them. Dan was feeling my butt, and pleaded with me “Come on her face. Please come on her face”.

That was the last straw for me. I felt my balls tighten, and I began to spray cum every where. Al closed here eyes as my come splashed all over her eyes, nose and mouth. She wiped her face with her fingers and licked them clean.

I collapsed in a heap. Dan’s cock was showing signs of life again, but the rest of us were a spent force. It was 1:30 a.m., and we had to be up in three and a half hours.

We said our goodbyes and went to sleep.

Dan and Naomi were flying home a few days later, and we never saw them again. We corresponded by e-mail briefly when they got back to England. We all agreed that it had been a fantastic holiday and a memorable night.

And if we ever meet again…