File 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

END OF REPORT, FEBRUARY 4, 2122

CHART OF RECORDED DEATHS AND BIRTHS IN RALTING COUNTY FROM DECEMBER 2121-JUNE 2122

December 2121 Live births; 46 Natural deaths; 24 Executions; 7*
January 2122 Live births; 49 Natural deaths; 19 Executions; 10
February 2122 Live births; 43 Natural deaths; 21 Executions; 36
March 2122 Live births; 51 Natural deaths; 31 Executions; 45
April 2122 Live births; 39 Natural deaths; 23 Executions; 56
May 2122 Live births; 42 Natural deaths; 13 Executions; 52
June 2122 Live births; 35 Natural deaths; 16 Executions; 102

*Executions have been expanded to include riot- and Peacekeeper violence-related deaths.

DESCRIPTION OF BLACKLISTED ENEMY PROPAGANDA #45

Now, this next item that your Peacekeeper troops should look out for is a particularly disgusting bit of propaganda from the terrorist cell known as 'The Community.' The pictures were distributed by airdrop over several counties in the upper and eastern midwest, including Bethel, Dale, Ralting, Ramsworth, Sienna, and Worthing.

The pictures are approximately 8x4 inches, making them small and easy to conceal. They consist of a single page with only one side. The one side is a color photograph of the international terrorists Taylor Bashke and Tam Berling. The picture shows them embracing and laughing in a desert landscape, dressed in nothing but shortened jeans. Superimposed over the photograph, is the message. 'This is what they don't want you to see. You are human beings who have the right to live, love, and be happy.'

We estimate that this picture was taken roughly six months after the Trial and Execution of Tam Berling. It is a double threat, painting a false picture of how life is outside of the Unitarist state as well as attempting to make the Peacekeeper forces look ineffectual due to their evasion of capture. If any of this Vile propaganda is discovered, it should be burned, and the owner of it flogged fifty strokes in public, to be made an example of.


END OF FILE 66