Filipina Bargirl Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jinky cried and begged me for forgiveness, saying she was sorry for what she had done to me. She was confused and asked me not to get angry with her. As she melted in my arms I heard myself telling her I forgave her and that I wanted to forget that it had ever happened. Images of those men fucking my wife kept leaping into my mind even while I kissed her affectionately and lovingly and told her I loved her and I was not angry with her, that I forgave her. I wanted to forget it ever happened but there was no way I could ever forget that my wife had been selling her body and having sex with multiple partners behind my back, that my wife was a cock-loving whore. I was affectionate and loving and I tried to show that nothing had changed between us, but things had. She asserted they had not, that she still loved me as much. It was just sex. It brought us closer together she explained as our love was true love, stronger, that it was no different from when I had let her fuck with Chris. She said that by her earning money as a prostitute it would help keep the spark alive for us by making for great sex. She told me how she could make some money on her own and be less of a burden on me, that we really needed the money.

"Do you love being a hooker?" I asked her.

She admitted she loved the sex, but the money was great too. Bottom line I had to admit that she was a whore and she liked it whether I liked it or not! I could not expect her to stop fucking other guys. I knew that once a whore always a whore!"

"Don't worry, honey. It will only be a few hours a day," she concluded, "I will still only love you and come home and make it up to you later and fuck you after work." She argued. "Fucking john's doesn't count. It doesn't mean anything. You are still the only man I love. I did it for us baby. I did it so we could pay the bills. I didn't know that I was going to like doing it so much and that I did shouldn't matter because it is just sex. There isn't any love involved in it. It's just sex baby. There isn't any love involved in it. I belong to you honey, not them."

She was already coming home with a pussy full of other men's cum so I was not sure how she could belong to me only... I told her I would not be seeing her much if she worked as a model. She took my head in her hands and she kissed me and told me that we needed the money and that after all it would only be for a while to help her send some money to her family back home. She begged me not to make it hard on her. She really wanted and needed this job. I told her I did not want to be alone all the time. She replied that we needed it and that I should be supportive. I must be brave and this would make our love even stronger. She told me to keep myself occupied but not with other women of course. She loved me and was very jealous. I had reluctantly let myself be persuaded. I asked her what she did exactly for the money. She looked me in the eyes and said as long as they paid well her she did everything they wanted including multiple partners together. I told her I loved her and wanted her to have a good time. I older than her and consider myself very lucky to be married to her. I told her that I had no objection whatever to her doing as she pleased with her body as long as she was careful not to catch anything.

'Oh darling you're so understanding. I love you very much.' She said kissing me.

I encouraged her to continue seeing other men for money without me. I knew she would screw them anyway without a second thought so it was best to play along. I felt quite jealous at the thought of another man touching my exclusive domain but at the same time the thought of her having sex with other men turned me on. I imagined her in ecstasy, impaled on a cock, another man filling her beautiful pussy with his hot white seed.

I felt her hand on my chest and looked down. Her hand moved down to my cock and she started stroking it. It was as hard as rock imagining my pretty wife being a little whore.

"Do you like fucking whores?" She asked provocatively. "Do you want me to act like a whore for you or a wife? Do you want me to do some things one can expect only from a whore?"

She smiled and licked her lips as she felt the bulge in my pants. I was turned on.

"Well babe you are a whore and now and I want to fuck your brains out..."

"Alright then, from now on I am going to act like a whore." She replied

I was speechless! I looked down at her naked brown body. I noticed sperm still oozing from her well fucked cunt and leaking down her leg. . She started rubbing my cock and asked me if I was turned on thinking about her having sex with another man.

"I just had to have those men in me. That man tonight he was massive. When his cock started slipping it inside me it was the most amazing thing I ever felt." She teased.

She was rubbing my cock harder as she was telling me this and her eyes were closed.

Jinky climbed on top of me and guided my dick into her saying:

"You want to fuck your whore wife like a john? You like the idea that your wife is a cock-loving whore..."

I managed a "yes".

"Then pay me £200 now then." She said opening out her hand with an evil smile.

"But it's the same – it only comes back to us, right?" I protested.

"No. I have to give my pimp a cut," she declared and I reluctantly handed over the money to her.

"What do you do for the money?" I asked

"I do it all, honey. Whatever you want." She replied with a smile.

"Everything?" I managed.

"That's right honey, all three holes if you want." She replied.

I began to slowly push my cock into her pussy. She was so incredibly wet, so incredibly lubricated, that I slipped in with no effort at all. Looking up, as I watched the tip of my cock disappear and my shaft penetrate my Asian wife, a small drip of thick, white fluid appeared at the mouth of my wife's pussy. As my long shaft pushed slowly and deeply into my wife's tunnel I could feel her pussy was swollen, excited. The foreign cum that filled her cunt oozed out and dripped on the floor as I pushed my cock in deeper and deeper. Her cunt was very well lubricated from her juices and the sperm from earlier but I felt something hard inside and made her stop a moment. Reaching up inside her cunt with my finger a felt something rubbery. A moment later I had extracted a spent cum filled condom. It had obviously come off inside her when the second black man was fucking her.

"Put it in your mouth and suck it." She commanded. I obeyed, putting the cum and pussy juice filled bag in my mouth. "Now fuck me. Fuck me now," She commanded.

I looked into her face, and saw a wry and disgusted expression. She grunted loudly as my cock penetrated her deeply. The other man's cum glistened on her pussy lips as I withdrew my penis, and began the next stroke. Jinky started riding me, sliding up and down my cock, kissing me passionately while I sucked on the black cum filled condom. Incredibly aroused, I moved faster inside her, knowing my wife had just had another man's cock inside her. Jinky rode my cock hard, panting, reliving her exciting sex encounter with the two strangers men earlier. I was unable to hold myself back. I came, adding my sperm to theirs deep inside her womb. She seemed surprised by my vigour and passion but responded with bored acceptance. I felt her climax above me without waiting for me. Suddenly she stopped and said:

"Lick me! Suck my wet pussy where I was fucked!"

I got down between her lovely legs and she sat on my face. Her pussy was full of cum. I plunged my tongue into her naked juicy cunt, licking and slurping away hungrily, drinking and sucking on her wet sloppy pussy until I came into her welcoming loins with a loud groan. She then told me that she wanted to do it, that she wanted to be a whore and fuck other men for me. I climbed on top of her again and entered her soaked soft pussy with my throbbing hard cock. She was my lovely whore now and I was going to fuck her brains out and get all my money's worth.

"Honey, fuck me harder, fuck my pussy hard." She encourage. "Honey tonight I fucked three guys, does that turn you on honey?" Jinky challenged. "Do you do want to fuck me when I'm full of cum?" She taunted as I thrust with renewed vigour at her loins. "Or maybe you would rather I sit on your face when I'm full. You can drink it all...as much as you want. Would you like that?"

I pounded her hard until we both came shaking and groaning with pleasure. I had just fucked and sucked her cum filled pussy. I knew other men paid her well for this privilege. I hugged her and kissed her and told her I loved her. This started a new phase of our relationship with my wife openly earning money as a whore.

A supportive husband

I knew being screwed like a common whore made my wife real wet between the legs. I had married one hot Asian bitch. My perfect wife had become a slut wife and a whore who fucked strange men for cash and cock. That somehow made her more desirable to me. I wanted Jinky to act like a complete whore all day and all night. The idea of her flirting and fucking all those men made me horny. I wanted every man who met her to want to pay for the chance to fuck her. I wanted Jinky to act like a complete whore all day and all night. I wanted her to flirt with every one, young and old. I wanted her to ooze sex appeal and I wanted every man who met her that day and night to feel that they had a chance to fuck her.

As she got the swing of it again she took more and more men inside her pussy each day. I would watch her at home dressing for her dates then I would kiss her on her way out and hug her, not saying a word. I tried to be supportive even though I did not get the chance to get a thrill out of watching her fuck other men. After she left, I would wank myself off several times like crazy. Then she would come home in the early hours of the morning, abused, her red and swollen pussy open, puffy, and well fucked. Her panties were often soaking wet with her cum. I would find love bites on her neck were and her hair was always tangled and a mess and her makeup smeared. I would remove her wrinkled clothes were and we would then have the great sex as she told me what she had done that night and offering her swollen cunt for my tongue. I really enjoyed licking up and sucking the sperm out of her stretched out cunt hole while she told me about her evening of sex.

Although she did not take another lover, she soon built up a small number of customers that would fuck her more than once on a regular basis. They all used my wife like a whore in different ways, some just for role play, other would fuck her hard and cum in huge amounts inside her pussy while she was still wearing her panties. Those were the times I would find both panties soaked and plenty of sperm in her pussy hole. The only regret I had at this stage was that I still would love to see Jinky getting fucked by a stranger again, like the first time.

Initially what had started as working part-time three shifts a week, had quickly become hooking every night. She had paraded herself with micro short skirt and no panties to attract the men, showing them her well-shaven pussy to entice them sleep with her. She had started by charging a low rate so she would be very much in demand. Some nights she would have sex with over a dozen men. Her relationship with her pimp grew as Jinky just couldn't get enough of his long hard cock. She was quite willing to tell me everything. What amazed me was how many times, she had taken the thin dick in every hole in her body, sucking his long rigid pole and swallowing the generous loads of white thick cum, licking his big balls clean.

As his control over her grew, Johnny made her service his friends too. Sometimes she would take up to six men at the time. He also switched her to his agency escorting work. The Agency told her she had to be flexible and they would call her up when the other girls were off sick and always ask her to do extra hours including weekends.

Her cell phone would ring and I would call out to her not to answer it. I had come to dread the sound of it.

"But it's the agency, honey. They need me to come in." She would answer.

"How do you know?" I would reply suspiciously.

"I already agreed. They just want me to come in for five hours. They have me an extra shift." She would call back, already putting on her powder and make-up. "Don't worry honey, I will rape you well when I come back later", she would say giving my cock a squeeze through my pants and a quick peck on the cheek.

It seemed as if she never had any time off for him anymore. Or maybe it was she could never seem to get enough of the men, sex and cash. She kept calling and texting the agency when they did not call her until she was back up to six to eight clients a day. She started receiving strange phone call at all hours of the day and night. The few times she was home, she slept with the mobile phone on and hugging it under her pillow, not allowing me to see the numbers or callers. When the phone rang she would usually get up and go off somewhere. Sometimes I would not see her for days. Of course I knew it was the agency calling her to send her to escort and fuck some lonely business man uptown in the middle of the night.

One night I pleaded for her to stay home with me. She gave me a hug and squeeze saying:

"I'm meeting a good customer. I really like him. He's so generous and very vigorous. I really want to fuck him! You don't mind do you? I won't if you say not to! But I promise that you will enjoy me even more if you can wait until I come home I am full of cum!'

I gave in to her and she arrived home whacked that evening, her john's cum seeping out of the soaked crotch of her panties but no longer in the mood for sex. Her pussy was swollen and red, having pfrom having been been fucked for hours and too swollen for me to slide into her used cunt. My sweet wife was a whore and I wasn not getting much action anymore. I was witnessing the pimping of my own wife yet I wasn't upset or jealous because this is what I had wanted. Still, it was hard to believe that my lovely filipina bride had become this obsessed about money and sex and so blind to the open exploitation of her body by her pimp. He definitely had control of her. When he called she jumped.

As I watched my wife dressed in a her micro skirt that left nothing to the imagination I became frustrated that I was not getting it, but that another man was. I knew she had no panties on and that just turned me on and angered me further. After a while it became too much for me. I became angry and I told her I wanted her to stop, to take a break. She shrugged and said it was too late she was fully booked. I said I needed to see her, be with her today, now. I told her that I was missing her too much. She hesitated a moment, thought about it then reluctantly suggested I follow her on her appointment.

"I only have a couple of guys to meet tonight. I'm filling in for Gloria at the moment. She's gone home to the Philippines and I'm using her place. You can watch from the cupboard if you want but you must be quiet and not disturb me whatever happens. Would you like that? Would you like to see your wife working as a whore?" She said challenging me to refuse.

Watch her Whoring from Bedroom Cupboard

I wondered whether I would be able to watch other men kiss my wife, stuff their cocks in her mouth and fuck her pretty face, shoot loads of sperm pussy. I swallowed hesitated then slowly agreed. She made me help her to shave her pussy smooth and I told her to wear something very slutty since I would be watching her being a whore. That is how one hour later I found myself locked in Gloria's bedroom wardrobe as Jinky showed in her first punter for the evening. I was trembling with fear, anticipation and joy. My cock was rock hard in my pants. She was holding the cash in her hand as she brought the guy over towards the simple bed.

The man looked at her hand and noticed her wedding ring. He smiled and said:

"I'm going to shove my cock into your married cunt and fuck you until you can't walk. But first I want you to get down there babe and suck that big dick of mine. I bet your husband would like to know what a slut you are. Get on the floor and suck my fat cock! Now come here you married whore and give me what I paid for."

I knew my wife was going to have her face fucked and cunt stuffed by this guy, right before my very eyes. He told my wife to get on her knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive cock. It was bigger than any I had ever seen and that was saying some. She seemed surprised too as her eyes went wide. She licked her lips nervously. It was beautiful, standing tall and proud.

"Suck my dick until I shoot my load in your sweet mouth." He added.

She tasted it, licking the shaft confidently. Soon she had his dick deep in her mouth. He head bobbed up and down, lips wrapped tightly around the glistening cock as she sucked him like a real whore. I watched, fascinated, my cock hard. She was licking the shaft and balls now, taking them into her mouth. I saw in her eyes that she was enjoying the taste and smell of him, loving his steel hard shaft deep in her mouth. I could hear the slurping noises and I leaning forward slowly looking out of the cupboard. There she was, my beautiful sweet wife sucking some strangers cock for all she was worth. Her head was going up and down her cock, her cheeks hollow as she sucked hard while he fucked my wife's mouth. She was imagining his big, long cock pumping away inside of her, filling and stretching her and he pumped into her face harder and harder.

After a few minutes he groaned:

"Suck it down you married bitch. Harder!"

Without warning, he shot his load into her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed his huge load of cum down like a good slut. He jacked off his load right there into her mouth and pretty face. It flowed out of her lips and ran down her chin in sticky ropy string of goo on her neck and breasts. The guy wiped the excess cum on her face, cleaning and drying his dick in her long black hair.

Instead of stopping though, she kept licking at it like a cat its cream until it was hard again. The man sniggered and said:

"Lie down on the bed bitch."

She wanted him to wear a condom when he fucked her but he pulled it off and told he did not like to wear one and was just wanted to rub his cock in the groove of her pussy. I watched worried as Jinky reluctantly took hold of his cock and rubbed it along her pussy lips. As the cock rubbed her pussy though, she began to rub herself harder against it and soon she was so hot for the cock that she slipped the tip inside her cunt and he slipped into her wet sheath.

"Please, oh God! It hurts! It's too big! Please!" Jinky pleaded.

"Shut up. Trash shouldn't talk." He grunted.

I watched as he mounting my wife like a bitch in heat. He began pumping his cock in her open pussy at her, groaning loud. The smell of sex and the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the air.

"God, you're such a good fucking whore," he groaned as she spread her legs to take him deeper into her pussy.

He was humping her tight Asian pussy and as I watched I too wanted to give her pleasure and fill her cunt with cum. Suddenly, she flipped him over and climbed on top of him, mounting his glistening cock. She began sliding up and down on this guy's cock. He held her hips as she thrust her hips at his tall erection. She groaned, kneading her breasts while she rode his hard cock bareback in her cunt until he shot his load for the second time.

I could not believe what I had just witnessed: My wife being screwed like a common slapper before my very own eyes. As she got up I could see even from my limited vantage point that her cunt was sore and still dripping gobs of cum. She kissed the man and accompanied him back to the other room. I waited undecided whether I should come out of hiding or not. I had cum in my pants. It was real messy and I wanted to get cleaned up. I waited and waited until finally she came back. To my surprise and horror she was not alone. Instead she had brought a black man into the bedroom with her! I gasped with disbelief. I knew that soon she would be pumping black cock in her. She did not disappoint me.