Filipina Bargirl Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man quickly undressed and kissed my wife mouth to mouth. She responded, her nipples hard and erect with lust. She wanted to go black right there in front of there husband.

"Let me fuck your face," declared the black man.

He wanted to stuff his cock in her mouth and fuck her pretty face, then shoot loads of sperm in her mouth and all over her face. She got onto her knees and pulled his black cock from his pants and dropped it in front of her face. She opened her mouth and forced his dick down her throat. He began stuffing his black cock in her mouth fucking her pretty face! He face fucked her for a few minutes before he began unloading his huge load of sperm into her wide open mouth!

"Eat it, hoe!" He cried. "Swallow it down baby like all the other sperm you ate tonight!"

He continued as he flooded her mouth and face with his huge load of sperm until she couldn't swallow fast enough and began to gag on it. After a moment, he released her and she staggered to her feet, her face covered with cum. He told her to lie down on the bed.

He pushed her knees back near her head and shoved his black cock in her cunt and banged her. It was the second cock to stretch her cunt that night. She spread her legs as wide as she could so he could drive his bare black dick into her as deep as possible. Even so he was so big he really spread her cunt hole bad. It hurt her but that only made her want him even more.

"Ah yes!" She groaned. "Stick it in my ass, hon."

My wife knelt down and held her ass cheeks apart. He proceeded to insert all nine inches down into her asshole then began to pounding her butt. I watched as he rammed his cock in and out of her asshole. He picked up speed until he was pounding her butt hole hard. She groaned, and came as he shoved his cock deep up her ass and unloaded his hot second shot of semen deep in her asshole. He was finished but he kept it buried in her fully in her ass until all his cum emptied into her. The he pulled his cock out of my wife's ass and got up. My wife laid there with his cum streaming out of her ass for a few minutes then got slowly out of bed.

After he had left she came back to get me.

"Come out of the cupboard, silly." She said with a little laugh.

She threw her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. I could smell cum on her breath and see the second load of cum seeping from her ass.

"Did you like seeing your darling Filipina wife fucking strange men for a living, honey?" She asked with a malicious little smirk. Her hand reached down to her pussy and sticking a finger inside, she scooped up some sperm and brought it to her lips. He little red pointed tongue flashed out and licked it. "Hmmm, I really enjoyed being fucked by his fat cock and I hope you did. He was quite vigorous and knew how to make me cum... I think you'd better lick all that black sperm out of my cunt so I don't get pregnant! You don't want me pregnant with a black baby, now do you?" She teased pumping her hips and rubbing her pussy.

That was too much for me. I took hold of her and pulled her against me. Our lips met in an open-mouthed passionate and violent kiss. My cock was so hard by now that I had no problem sliding into her warm wet pussy. There was no resistance, the combined juices in her cunt and the stretch she had received from the huge cock had made her pussy gape open. I raised her leg and fucked my slut whore wife standing there.

"Oh yes!" She groaned. "Fuck your whore wife just like the black man did. Use my cunt. Fill me with your sperm..."

I jerked forward and thrust my cock in and out of her.

"Put it in me, honey. I need your cock. I need it bad." She groaned.

I groaned and fucked her harder. I was mounting my wife like a bitch in heat. I began humping her, filling the room with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

"Can you feel his wet spunk in me, honey? Can you feel the black man's cum in your whore wife? I was a whore tonight honey and I let him fuck me. I let another man rape my married pussy and I loved it. Fuck me hard honey, fuck me harder and punish me for being a wanton bitch."

I grunted and pushed my cock deep into her womanhood. As I moved faster in and out of her, her thighs avidly clasped me with all her strength.

"Ah, yes! Fuck me harder! Hurt me! Kiss me and taste his cum on my lips where I sucked him. Fuck me honey, make me cum like he did." She continued to groan as she spread her pussy and thrust it hard against my crotch.

I was moving faster now, feeling the end was near.

"Oh God honey, that feels so good. Fuck me. I'm such a slut. I was a whore tonight and I loved it. I loved it when the black man's cock was in my pussy and he fucked me. Fuck me, fuck your unfaithful whore. Slide your cock into my cum filled cunt baby. He's going to fuck me again, but you won't care, do you? You want me to be your whore. You want me to fuck other guys don't you, honey. Say it, tell me you want me to be your whore?"

That was too much for me. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I let out a loud groan and I came emptying my sperm in her unfaithful slutty pussy with the other juices in there. I had just watched another man fucking her then added my sperm inside her too...

Drive her to Pick up a Mark

The Escort Agency kept asking her to do more and more until it seemed she spent all her time whoring. Since demand was so high and it was all out in the open now, she would sometimes ask me to go out while she received callers at our home. She told me it was more convenient for her and we could save and make more money. I would come home to find the bed sheets full of pubic hair and semen stains and once, I even found a rubber full of cum under the bed. Whoever had buried his sheathed cock in my wife must have enjoyed fucking her very much to pump out that so much spunk.

A few days later she found herself without a date and short of cash as usual so she asked me to drive her promising me the opportunity to watch and perhaps participate. I agreed with some trepidation. I was not so keen to see my wife pull her johns and fuck them and cum before me again. It made me jealous and too horny. She put on her thick heavy make-up and bright lipstick. Then she got dressed up in the tightest micro black mini-skirt, see-through tube without a bra and high heels and fishnet stockings. She knew her very short skin tight fuck-me skirt would excite the men and that she looked sexy as hell. She seemed pleased with the results. To me she was dressed like a whore and looked like a cheap slut. I told her she looked fantastic. She looked so fuckable.

As she climbed into the car I wanted to fuck her brains out right there and then. Instead I quietly climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine. I looked over at her and she pulled up skirt to show me her shaved pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties underneath. She gave me a wry smile and I had to struggle to keep control of the vehicle.

As she walked through the bar, her tight little ass wiggling and her tits bouncing I realised she sure knew how to sell herself. It was a real turn on to see her pulling her trick. I knew my wife was going to get a good fucking by a strange cock. I went to the bar and grabbed a beer, waiting in the back looking at the hot young beauties around me. After about twenty minutes she came back and threw her arms around me and kissed me. She tasted of cum.

I looked up and was surprised to see a stranger looking at us and smiling. He walked up to us and Jinky introduced him as Hank. She hugged and kissed him and told me he would be coming home with us.

The three of us walked back to the car. She was kissing Hank in the ear and he groped her as he helped her get inside. I adjusted the mirror so I could see and get a full view of them. In the car Hank didn't waste any time. I could hear noise coming from behind as he fixed his pants. I glanced behind and I could make him out French kissing my wife. I thought my cock couldn't get any harder but it now seemed ready to burst. Jinky offered no resistance and parted her legs as much as her lips as he kissed her. I saw that her slit mini-dress had ridden all the way up her thighs exposing her bare pussy to our viewing pleasure. I had a hard time concentrating on the road as I watched my wife getting finger fucked by an other man. I swerved and split my attention between the traffic and what was going down on the back seat of my car. By now she had spread her legs wantonly and was holding and masturbating the guys cock in her left hand while he fingered her pussy. Jinky now pulled up her skirt around her waist and straddled him, lowering guiding his cock between her open pussy lips and into her slick pussy. She began to glide up and down on the guy's cock.

"Oh, baby, you're one hot fucking, whore!" The stranger told my wife.

As she rode him he started fucking her back hard. I glanced back in the mirror and saw that he had grabbed her tits as she slid up and down his well lubricated cock. Jinky was going faster and faster and the car was violently shaking she was clutched him and I heard her groan as she came hard. He let out a gasp and pumped his sperm into her wonderful tight pussy.

"Oh, shit, it's gone everywhere..." Hank said behind me as he shot his load of cum in her pussy and it flowed out onto the seat.

"Did you enjoy that?" She called out to me as she readjusted her skirt.

I nodded and smiled. I knew my wife wanted to be fucked by other men and she wanted her me to see her she could arouse their cocks and watch her being the dirty whore. She enjoyed showing me how she could fuck a complete stranger with lust. These men who paid to cum in her pussy with adoration, ready to do anything for her, ready to obey her and pay her for the privilege and pleasure of fucking her. She wanted me, her husband, to watch her making them cum hard in her wet pussy.

When we got to the motel, her hands were all over him as she pulled him into the hotel room and I saw her grab him and pull him towards her. They stopped a moment, locked in a passionate kiss with Hank's hands were openly cupping my wife's tits and touching her body with passion. As I sat down I could see her hand rubbing the obvious erection in the guy's pants. Jinky then smiled, leaned across and kissed me with the same passion and desire. As she kissed me mouth to mouth, Hank slid his hand up her skirt and rubbed her pussy. She immediately responded by opening her legs slightly. I felt my erection become stiffer. Abandoning me, she began kissing Hank again, sending her tongue darting into his mouth provocatively. I dropped down onto my knees and began licking her pussy to make her even more aroused if that was possible. She started bucking her hips a bit and spreads her legs wider to give me better access to her cunt. I could hear the occasional moan as I nibbled and suck on her cunt. His finger appeared in front of my face and he parted her vaginal lips, opening up her cunt and finger fucked it while I licked her. Her cunt is pretty slippery by now and I had her fluid smeared all over my faces where I had been down on her and Hank's fingers were dripping with her lewd juices.

After a while, totally horny, she stood up and I watched as she told her john to pull out his cock and come over to the bed stick it in her cunt. She slid to her knees down in front of him and quickly took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him, her head going up and down expertly and slurping.

"Suck that cock. You want that money whore. Suck it good." He said.

My cock was getting hard watching my wife act like a slut. She was making wet sounds and she lifted her head and dropped down on the wet dick.

She slipped the cock out of her mouth, lifted her face to me and then she asked me if I liked watching her acting like a whore? I was so shocked that I didn't say anything.

Jinky pulled down her short skirt to show the well trimmed full-lipped and glistening cunt. She placed her hands on my cock and I felt her warm sweet mouth close around my throbbing cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked me, in short fast movements. Her thighs were straddling my leg and I could feel that shaved bristling pussy cunt against my thigh as she sucked me like a whore. I felt a mixture of desire and anger and frustration as my lovely Asian wife blew me like a whore.

"Cum in my mouth so I can swallow your load," she said.

I held her head in place and fucked her mouth, pushing her face into my dick. Meanwhile Hank had spread her thighs apart and started using his tongue on her pussy. She suddenly moved back, forgetting about me now and held her breath and bit her lip as his tongue flicked back and forth in her crack and around her clit. Her breathing became short and I felt her hand grab hold of my arm and squeeze it tight. I looked into her eyes and read the promiscuous and sinful pleasure there. She started to moan and squirm beneath him and I guessed she was not far from coming so Hank moved around and his tongue went from her pussy to her ass hole and started licking around her butt hole. I watched as he fingered, licked and stuck his tongue in her. She groaned, and let out horny little whimpers, fingering and playing with her clit and pussy. I knew he was lubricating and preparing her for anal sex. After all there were two of us that needed to cum inside her.

"I need more cock in me," she whimpered.

I looked at Hank. His cock was rock hard and enormous.

"Why don't you fuck his cock?" I proposed.

She looked at me, her eyes full of lust and said sweetly:

"Are you sure that's okay with you, babe?"

My cock was so hard.

"I want you to, honey. I want to see his big cock in you. Do it for me, please." I said.

Climbing behind her Hank carefully but firmly pushed his cock into her butt hole. The head of his cock popped inside her ass hole, and she pushed back to get more in. It slipped in quite easily. She let out a little cry and continued to finger her pussy as he began to hump her from the rear. I watched him holding onto her breasts as he moved in and out of her rear.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck me hard." She commanded.

I really wanted to see him to cum in her ass. Jinky looked down under her bodies to watch his cock fucking her ass and started to vigorously rub her clit. She timed her orgasm to match his groaning:

"Oh yes! That feels so good! Oh stretch my tight ass with your big cock!" She groaned in a husky sluttish voice. I watched his huge cock gliding in and out of her butt, glistening with their dark juices. Jinky continued moaning out with passion as he fucked her.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck my ass. Fuck me like a whore. I love your cock fucking my ass."

Hank began fucking her even harder and telling her he was cumming. She was rubbing her clit and crying out now as her groaned and I saw his tighten as he began thrusting deeep into her and cumming in her ass, pumping yet another lot of cum into her. He collapsed on her for a couple of minutes, kissing her, before Jinky made a sign for me to join them. I looked down at Hank. His cock was still fully stuck in my wife's her ass.

"Honey, I need another cock. Come here. Put your little cock in my pussy, husband." She purred.

I approached, holding my painful erection. I was rock hard watching my wife fuck another man. Jinky lay back on her lover parted her cunt lips with her fingers. I could not resist the sight of her cunt sticking out between her legs, all pink and swollen demanding my attention.

"You want to fuck your whore? Do you want some action too?" She asked, looking at me provocatively. "I was already a whore when we married. I want to fuck you like I fuck other men."

I knelt between her legs and she reached down and guided my cock in as I pushed easily into her soft wet and slippery cunt. As I entered her wet pussy spunk oozed out where she had been fucked earlier behind my back in the bar. I had a hard time not pretty hard not to cum there and then, but somehow I managed. I began to move in and out of her and she groaned. I was between her legs thrusting my rock hard dick into her sloppy cunt. As I thrust in and out of her pussy, I could feel Hank's giant cock through the thin walls between her pussy and her rectum. Hank was pumping her rectum adding to the sensations of a tight double fuck. Her pussy squeezed my cock with passion. She was so wonderfully wicked. Hank was still in her ass as I fucked her and now he began to move to, thrusting his cock slowly in and out of her rectum. I reached down under me and where Hank is putting his cock up her ass from behind and I actually felt the other guy's cock sliding right up her. I nearly came bit instead I massaged her pussy and ass with my fingers while Hank thrust in and out of her. Jinky starting to moan and work rocking her hips beneath us.

"Fuck me. Pound my pussy hard. Give me your cum... I fucked three guys tonight, honey. I hope you don't mind.... Does that turn you on huh?" She groaned.

I was not sure which of us she meant this for, probably both but we began to thrust faster into her giving her a marvellous double penetration. Hank had his hands around her, grabbing her tits and as I moved freely inside her hole I could sense his cock pressing against me. I felt Jinky's body stuck to my chest with perspiration. My precum was leaking out the sides of her cunt now as lay there letting herself be fucked by us and enjoying the intense and wild pleasure. Her pelvis bucked in a frenzy, the whole room smelling of sex, sperm and pussy juice now. He was pumping my wife's ass and already shooting huge amounts of spunk into her ass.

I couldn't hold back any longer and shot my wad deep in her cunt, feeling my slippery sperm splash around my cock as it tried to escape. Without waiting she slid out from under me and mounted Hank telling him to cum in her pussy too. I watched, mouth wide open as he thrust at her and quickly came, filling her cunt with his spunk. Jinky's body stiffened and then began to shudder as she came, moaning and gasping with ecstasy. She smiled and kissed him, holding him inside her until he had emptied himself in her loins. But Junky was not finished yet. As she rolled off I saw an obvious trail of cum beneath her. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed onto me, straddling my face, sticking her wet pussy in my face and my cock back in her mouth.

'Please eat my filthy cunt'.

She spread her pussy lips and let the cum flowed out of her pussy all over my face. There was no way I could refuse such an angelic slut. I tasted the sperm that started seeping and then slowly flowing out of her cunt.

Have you ever had sloppy seconds and eaten your wife's cunt after she has been fucked bareback by another guy? If, like me, you have, then you will know that her pussy tastes different. It is not just her sweet musky feminine wet juices that you will taste on your tongue. You will find yourself drinking a cocktail of salty, stale and bitter sap that comes with a fishy after taste mixed in to her familiar female sex juices. It is both disgusting and an exhilarating turn-on.

I gave her pussy a big suck. So much came out that I thought I was going to strangle. My mouth was wide open to take as much as I ever could. The spunk continued dripping out of it and her sticky hairs were gooey and wet. She wanted me to eat the other man's sperm from her sinful cunt. She pushed her cunt firmly down at me onto my face and ground it over my mouth.

"Can you taste him? Please eat my filthy cunt. Can you taste his wet cum, honey? The cum of four men fucking your whore tonight. I let three other men fuck me tonight and I loved it. Fuck me with your tongue. Thank me for being such a lovely wanton bitch for you." She moaned, panting. I knew she was experiencing an orgasm above me.

I ate her pussy. The sperm flowed out of her cunt into my mouth. She ground her nasty pussy against my mouth.