Filipina Bargirl Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God baby, that feels so good. Get me horny so I can fuck Hank some more, please... I'm an unfaithful slut, a whore. Lick my cum filled pussy clean with your tongue. You want me to fuck other guys don't you? So clean out my pussy and make me horny again."

She ground her nasty cunt into my mouth and soon she was cumming her brains out. I kept up sucking her clit though, making her very horny again real soon. I sucked her until she came again, and again. When I was done with her pussy, I continued with her clit and licked her until she had an orgasm.

After a few minutes rest, Jinky was ready for more. Pushing Hank down on his back, she climbed astride of him and grasped his cock firmly in one hand and rubbed the throbbing head up and down her soaking wet pussy sleeve. Placing cock head at her pussy entrance, she lowered her sticky cunt lips around it and impaled her pussy.

"Oh God! It's so big. I feel so full." She groaned.

I watched as she slid up and down on his cock, burying it up to the hilt with each thrust. I felt my cock quivering with excitement as I watched the couple go at it again. She began thrusting her hips as Hank massaged and kneaded her breasts. She rode him, her vaginal muscles clutching at his slippery cock and holding her dripping cunt lips open with her middle and forefinger as she rode him. I was mesmerized watching my beautiful Asian wife fuck his hard cock again. Hank moaned and started pushing his cock deep into Jinky's dripping snatch.

He clasped her hips bucked hard as she rode him panting now. She was letting out lillte squeals of delight now and groaning as she thrust her hips harder and harder on that strong cock. I saw his long cock glistening with her pussy juices. It was so erotic.

"Oh God! I'm cumming! Hurry up!" She moaned,

A few moments later, he took her by the waist and pulled her down, stiffened and groaned and came hard inside her, shooting a load right up into her as she sits down on him. He seemed to cum for ages in her, flooding her womb with his spunk deeper into her than she had ever had before in her life. She locked legs around him as he pound his cock one final time inside her and shuddered as she too experienced a massive orgasm, clamping her sleeve tight around his cock.

Exhausted and ravaged, Jinky collapsed on him and went limp. She lay there with Hank's cock still buried in her cunt, her pubic hair soaked and darkened from all the cum that drenched it. I watched silently as the slippery and sticky cum leaking down onto the bed sheets.

Happily Married...

I am really happy now knowing that I have such a sexy, well-satisfied wife. My wife is earning money as a prostitute, working seven days a week for an Asian escorting agency turning tricks in London about seventy hours a week. There is a very high demand for young Asian pussy with all the sex tourism to the East. When my wife does eventually come home I kiss her. Her face smells of cock. She usually fucks for days on end at Gloria apartment or in cheap motels until she can hardly walk. Sometimes I drive her to a downtown hotel. Dressed all sexy and provocative under her coat, I deliver her up to various hotel rooms and wait nervously in the hall or lobby for her to finish fucking and sucking her client. It always turns me on knowing my wife is going to get a good fucking by a strange cock. Her fresh look slowly wears off during the evening as her make-up runs and she looks more tired and haggard each time she is used and experiences orgasms with more strangers. Whenever possible she comes home with her cunt full of strangers' cum so she can let me suck out her cum-filled pussy if she is feeling like it. I get to clean up the mess and this still has the power to get my cock rock hard. Usually she puts a pillow under her ass to elevate he pussy so the thick cum does not all run out onto the bed. I would then licked and suck her clean as I wank off.

Lately, she has more or less denied me access to her body, making me wear a condom when I fucked her – for my safety, she claims. We fuck very rarely as she loves bigger cocks now she is so stretched and she services a number of better hung studs every day. Also she is usually too tired and worn out, her holes sore and swollen from fucking when she gets home. They keep my wife very busy sucking dick and on her back with her legs spread taking one cock after another. She has stuffed thousands of cocks in her mouth, up her ass and in her cunt now. Unfortunately her cunt and assholes are as huge as a cave now but we both like the idea of her fucking for money and even though she is a slut whore, I am still very much in love with her. Anyway just knowing Jinky is going out to get fucked is a great turn on for me. She sure looks like a cheap Asian bar slut in her outfits.I remember one night she wore a white mini skirt with a pair of white stockings and split crotch thongs. She was immediately picked up by a black man who fucked her real good and shot his black sperm deep inside her cunt she told me afterwards.

I am only slightly jealous and that is somewhat compensated as I get to suck her out after work most times. She says my cock is so pathetic. When she gets home she squats over me after removing her panties, takes hold of the hanging inner lips and holds them apart so I can see straight up her gaping wet sex hole. It's always full of lumps of half dried sticky white cum. Her favorite game is to let a load of thick salty sperm drip out of her cunt onto my face and then run into my open mouth. Alternatively, she takes real pleasure in rubbing her wet pussy all over my face while I lap away until she had several orgasms and the flow from her sex hole dries up. I also get to fuck her loose pussy and sore asshole sometimes. Usually I find them still filled with cum.

In the last few years she has had sex with over ten thousand different cocks, as she has worked for the oriental escort agency. She has been arrested, raped, fucked in hotels, in cars, in the street and everywhere. She been gangbanged at parties, fucked in all holes at the same time for whole nights but still love my dirty whore wife.

Life as a whore is not always without its risks and scares though. She had had a dozen unwanted pregnancies, including from her first time with Chris but she had aborted them because it interfered with her career as a prostitute.

One day she came home very worried and bought herself a pregnancy test. She told me some john's rubber had bust just as he was cumming deep in her pussy and that she was worried she would become pregnant with his black child. She told me that if that were the case she would want to carry the pregnancy to term and keep the baby this time.

I thought about having some dumb nigger's bitch-sperm child and decided against it. Though the idea of showing it off and the obvious implication of my wife having been nigger street meat was very arousing.