Filipina Cream Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had already started sliding his massive cock into her. With the phone pressed to her ear she began groaning. She set the phone on the bed as Charlie fucked her. I listened with horror, disbelief and arousal to her gasps whimpers and groans in the receiver. Then reached over, picked up the receiver, and hold it directly in front of her face as she yelped, whimpered and groaned while he continued his hot, wild, wife fucking. He was power fucking her as she held on desperately to the receiver.

Florida loved every moment of it. She has had several very well endowed lovers since then and enjoys the extra cock and attention. My naughty wife really loved our new lifestyle. She has no intention or remaining faithful to me or going back to being a monogamous wife. She enjoyed her new sexual freedom and I knew that my lovely wanton wife was continuing to see and to fuck other men. At the same time she asked of me that I keep my cock exclusively for her. I gladly agreed as I love my wife and enjoy her cuckolding me.

Unsurprisingly, Florida soon got knocked up. I watched with wonder and pleasure as her belly grew. She kept her lover Charlie nearby at all times and I know that he at least continued to fuck her throughout she was pregnant. After all he was strong, handsome and virile stud and he could give her what she wanted and needed. When she popped all would see that it contained her lover's baby and that it would not look at all like me or any of my other children. Although she argued the child was mine, I took blood sample when the baby was 11 months old and sent them off for a DNA test. My suspicions were correct: I was definitely not the father. She has never been certain precisely who the father is as I later found out that Charlie had been but one of many other lovers she had experienced sexual intercourse with while she cheated on me. I guess I should have suspected this as she was rarely ever home and her pussy was always so stretched out and so full of other guys' spunk whenever I went down on her. It took several cocks to fill it so much every day.