Filipina Internet Bride

Story Info
I encourage my Asian bride to stray.
4.1k words
3.89
73.5k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends were quite envious when I brought back of my stunning Filipina bride, Jasmine. I guess the fact that she was twenty years younger than me and the sexiest woman I had ever met may have had something to do with it... Jasmine is very petite, standing 5'1" tall and extremely well-proportioned with round small breasts, a slim waist, girlish hips and a tight firm little bottom. Her legs are small and thin like a young girl but she is in fact now 19 years old. As if this were not enough, her face is really cute and she has those slightly wide ever-smiling Filipina lips and dark brown eyes that men find irresistible. Her black hair flows down her back to complete the delightful and attractive package.

Jasmine is a street wise Filipina girl who like many of the Filipina women I have met has those sexy piercings in her tongue and pussy lips and a tattoos they get on the street. I guess this is because Filipina women, unlike their western counterparts are brought up from a young tender age to be skilled in the art of giving and receiving sexual pleasure and genuinely enjoy sex. Filipina and Thai girls unlike western girls are taught and encouraged to practice and take pleasure in the sexual act. My wife like many young Filipina girls likes to dress very sexy too. I am so proud of her and she is so desirable naturally have no wish to stop her showing off her body. Especially as she tells me that it is her culture to do. Jasmine is in the habit of wearing those very tight bandeau lycra tops with no bra and matching mini-skirts, stockings and high heels or leather boots that seem to attract the interest and lingering stares of other men.

I had met Jasmine chatting online. She had told me that she was looking for a smart and interesting man. She asked me if I was serious. I told her that I was and when she said that she was single and looking for a life partner I told her that I was too. She was very polite and shy at first. She seemed charming, young, and sincere. I told her I was not rich and she replied that she would be very satisfied with a modest and simple life style. She spent a few hours every night chatting up western men from her internet café in downtown Makati. It was love at first sight and we hit it off right away. It was not long before I told her I loved her and she told me she loved me too and was happy for me to be her boyfriend. I asked her if she had a boyfriend over there. She replied that she did not have a steady one at the moment but there was this guy she was seeing off and on. Seeing that I was living so far away and that we had not actually met, I thought it would be for me to ask her to give up seeing the guy. After all she did not love him or she would not be spending time chatting with me.

She told me that she had joined the dating/chat line to find a western husband and that she enjoyed spending time flirting online. The idea of a young Filipina woman willing to marry an older men from a western country did not phase her. After all to her, western men were more faithful and offered financial security. As for me I saw nothing wrong with marrying a young beautiful Filipina girl especially as she seemed to be loving, very sweet, and romantic. I considered myself very lucky if I were to win her Filipina heart for marriage.

When we chatted online, we would often be interrupted in her chat by a call on her cell and her eyes would wonder to other parts of the screen and she would type away but nothing would appear. I asked her if she was chatting to other men too and she admitted that she had several others who were courting her and that she was flattered by their attention and affections. She told me not to worry about it. I asked her if she liked chatting with other men. She told me of course and she admitted that she was quite attracted to several of them. Three of them had offered to marry her already but she had not found the right one yet. She laughed as she told me that one of the guys, Joe, was a well built black with a big cock... I asked if she had met any of them. Jasmine replied a few had come over to see her and they had spent a good time with them, mostly back in their motel but that none of them had followed through and been serious about her...

As we chatted she would lick her lips and give me a sexy pose asking if I was hard for her. Well being a man that was not difficult, especially when she asked to see my cock. She would open her legs and rub her pussy, sending a finger up her wet sleeve then licking it. She made me so horny I felt I would die. I told her I needed to make love to her. She laughed and said sure, get on a plane and come over. She told me she would love me a long time and that she wanted my cock inside her too. As she told me that rubbing her pussy her eyes were fixed at another part of the screen and I saw her lick her lips and smile. I think she was chatting with another guy at the same time! I knew that she asked them for money too...

As I jerked off I asked her what she would do now that she was so horny. She looked at me embarrassed and admitted that she would find her male friend and ask him to fuck her wet pussy for me. My cock felt as if it was going to explode. Instead of telling becoming angry and telling her not too, I suggested she bring him here back into the private booth and let him fuck her there in front of me so that I too could enjoy watching her being fucked. Not only was I encouraging my girlfriend to fuck the guy, but I was telling her to do it right in front of me so I could see!

She was hesitant at first but I could see the idea worried her and turned her on at the same time. She kept asking me if I was sure. If that would really be okay. I told her I would not mind at all and that it would make me happy to see her so fulfilled sexually. Her eyes light up with mischief and arousal. I knew she was horny and wanted to have some fun. She hesitantly left to fetch her lover.

As he took off her clothes and kissed and touched her body before the webcam, she kept glancing at the computer pleadingly and asking me if this was really okay with me. If I did not mind him touching her, my fiancée, like that. I was so proud of her: She was so beautiful and fuckable. I told her that I would enjoy watching her taking cock. I encouraged the couple, taking out my own cock and stroking it as the guy fondled my girlfriend's pussy. Jasmine groaned and gave in to the growing pleasure, pulling the man on top of her and guiding his long brown cock into her wet sleeve. Her eyes were watching me and she bit her lips with pleasure as her entered her. I could hear her let out a little groan as he began to pump her pussy and she gripped his body hungrily with both arms and legs. I stroked my hard cock faster as she groaned and gripped him tighter, thrusting her pelvis to meet his cock. Her eyes were glazed with bliss. At that moment I just I wanted him to cum inside her pussy for. He came loudly with a groan and I watched as he pulled out his long cock from her cum filled sleeve. It went without say that he had not used a condom and I knew that at the time Jasmine was not on the pill.... I came like crazy watching her having sex with her male friend and I guess that after that I could not stop thinking about her having sex with other men.

Before I decided to marry her I visited Philippines to meet Jasmine and spend some quality time with her and her other family member, trying to understand her upbringing and her culture, making sure she would be compatible. Then as well as after my marriage I had become obsessed with the idea of my wife fucking other men.

Jasmine was highly sexed and enjoyed watching asian hardcore porn with me as we fucked, I would often tell her to imagine that this or that person was fucking her too as I fucked her deep while she rubbed her clit. She would cum hard, screaming like a slut as she watched those cocks stuffed into tight asian pussy. I regretted the day that I had suggested she take a lover. She had protested a bit at first saying that she was married and a faithful and dutiful wife and she had never thought of straying and that she could never do such a thing. I knew well that before we had married she had enjoyed sex with many men and I had watched her cum with her filipino boyfriend inside her pussy on the webcam. I had insisted and I had asked her whether she would like to have another man's cock inside her again for real, the same as she had done before we got married. I could tell that she was turned on and tempted by the thought right away. She had smiled at me shyly then whispered "yes" in my ear followed by a lustful kiss.

"Just because we are married and living together does not mean that we are chained together. You can do what you please and see others. I do not think there should be restrictions on our marriage, instead I want it to be free and open to experience life and other sensations. I love you, honey with my heart and mind, but sex has nothing to do with that. Fidelity is not necessary for a relationship to work." I said.

She became quite horny. She realised that being a slut and by teasing other men there were actually two advantages. First she made my cock hard and vigorous, second she got to fuck another man and got his strong cock inside her. My hand was right between her legs now, under her skirt. Jasmines's mouth opened but all she could manage was a low moan. She was blushing hard as I stroked her pussy. She admitted to me that she wanted to get fucked by other men and then bring me back me her freshly fucked pussy. We had made love. We had fantastic sex.

I had posted a pic of my sexy Filipina wife on an adult dating site. I had announced that my wife was petite, young and attractive. That I was 49 and she was 20. I said my Filipina wife and I both loved threesomes and that we would love to chat and share experiences. The response had been very good and we had chatted with this guy called Steve together. I had confirmed that my wife was from the Philippines and that she would love to experience a young hard cock again. He took out his cock and began to fondle it. He was built like bull with a very large cock. Jasmine's eyes went wide and she licked her lips nervously trying to hide her troubled feelings.

He told us that he would love to look at her hot naked body, She had hesitated at first and licked her lip. She had glanced at me nervously, her eyes questioning, asking for my permission. I had nodded my approval and she had stripped off for him. She smiled at the guy as she took off her clothes in front of the webcam. On the other end I could see him as he jacked his cock. She began to touch herself, watching him. She was so horny and hot looking at his cock. She just could not believe it that I, her husband, would let her do this and tell me that she wanted other cocks. I could see her pussy was wet from rubbing it and her acting like a slut for Steve.

He told her that she had a hot body. That her cunt looked soft and juicy and that he would love to lick it then pump it full of his spunk. He told me that he would love to fuck my wife in front of me and put everything in her mouth, pussy, and of course in her that tiny little asshole. She was thrusting a finger in and out her cunt as he told her this and I could tell she was trying to reach a climax.

He asked her to send him a sexy picture and we emailed him one of her pussy with my cock in it. She was so hot after that that when we went to bed she told me to lick her pussy and then to pretend Steve had just fucked her. This made me so hard. I fucked her like crazy while she was repeating that she wanted another cock, that she wanted to have Steve come inside her pussy.

It did not take much to convince her to go out with Steve. The idea of her going out and seducing and fucking another men, then coming home with her tight little asian cunt full of spunk gave me a massive hard on. I wanted my wife to have a succession of hard cocks in her pussy to keep her loving pussy constantly wet and freshly fucked for me.

Given my condoning her infidelity and the arousal I could see the idea provoked in my spouse's eyes, I had little doubt that she would soon give in to his advances. After all, she was a cute twenty year old asian chick with a sexy slim brown body and a natural appetite for sex. She seemed quite eager and agreed to go out with the other man whenever I would set it up.

She had hugged me and kissed me open-mouthed with an intensity I had never encountered before that day. She told me that she was married to a wonderful husband whom she adored so much and who loved her and knew how to take care of her needs. The following morning my slutty little Filipina Wife woke me up by straddling my face and telling me to lick her pussy. She told me she could not wait to fuck Steve and even had me lick her asshole. She also told me to lick her freshly fucked pussy. When I asked her if I could please fuck her she said no but she let me rub my cock against her pussy a little bit. Then she went to get ready for her first adultery.

She reappeared wearing a tiny very short mini skirt that clung to her body and revealed the upper thighs of her short slender legs, showing skin in all the right places. She certainly did not find it out of place or degrading to show off her slender body and cleavage as this defined her female sexuality, a sexuality that had been defined and celebrated throughout the porn industry. She looked like what she was to become that evening, a loose promiscuous wife on the way to meet and fuck her new lover, cuckolding her husband with his consent. As agreed, I followed and watched from afar. I saw her reach up on tip toes and kiss Steve mouth to mouth under the street light. I knew that her nipples were hard and erect through her lycra top as she pressed against him, knowing this guy was hot and hungry for her body. Steve pulled her tight against his crotch and it looked like they would be making out there and then. My cock felt as if it wanted to jump out of its pants as I watched my wife wantonly flirting and encouraging her friend Steve. I had the biggest hardon of my life when I saw him touching her. She was obviously horny and I knew that in the state she was in, my wife would just want to get his cock in her dripping hot pussy and ride it until he came deep in her chaste womb. She just wanted his hard cock now, any cock, and it did not matter if it was mine or not. She was so aroused I knew she was committed to go through with it now. She would let him screw her like a bitch and cum screaming on his cock... I turned away and headed back home, my cock hard in my pants, leaving them arms wrapped around each other.

That night was the most anxiety-filled and sexually charged of my life. Four hours later Jasmine came home, guilty, flushed and tired. I tried to kiss her but turned her lips away and winced, her lips sore and her body bruised. She tasted and smelt of spunk...

"Darling, did you enjoy today?" I asked softly.

She looked at me sideways with a wry smile then told me:

"I can still feel him in me. It was unbelievable... so hot." She shivered as she recalled the tremendous pleasure she had experienced. Her voice was hoarse from screaming with ecstasy. "He screwed my horny cunt for three hours making me come like crazy. My small pussy is all stretched and still dripping from his hot cum..."

"You rode him bareback?" I gasped in horror.

"Yes, dear." Said Jasmine. "I like to hold a real cock inside me. I did it for you so you can lick out his cum. He fucked me so good baby, I'm full of his thick sticky cum. You can suck his seed out of my pussy and my ass if you like."

I did as I was told, licking out her wonderful cum-filled pussy while she came hard on my face. Apparently Steve had an enormous dick and had fucked her in every position imaginable.

"You must have had so many cocks in your lovely pussy. Tell me, I want to know..." I said.

She was such a beautiful and sexy little asian slut. I wondered how many cocks she had screwed her tight little cunt

After a moment of thought she said:

"Does it matter, darling? That was before. Now is now. I fucked lots and lots of cocks before, honey."

I insisted and she finally admitted she did not know, maybe three hundred. I asked her if she had done it for money before. She answered:

"Of course! You know I like it when a man pays for the privilege to cum in my pussy, honey. They paid me to fuck them lots. Well mostly, darling, but not always." Seeing my expression she added:

"I satisfied them, so its normal they pay me. Come here now," she said spreading open her labia like butterfly wings, flat against her where they were being displaced by the root of Steve's thrusting penis. The insides of her thighs were wet as was the area around her opening.

As I sat on the bed kneading and kissing her breast and nipple. She threw back her head and winced with pleasure as the we both kissed her breasts and touched and rubbed her pussy while Steve continued to fuck her.

My large and hard penis was standing out horizontally. As I kissed her I tasted his cum on her lips from their love-making. My wife has gotten the penis she needed in her. I wanted my wife to be happy and sexually satisfied. In fact I loved her so much and I was happy to see her so fulfilled. I wanted Jasmine to continue to enjoy the intense addictive carnal pleasure of having her cunt used by another man. After all it was normal for a woman to be sexually active, experienced and promiscuous. I knew that she had already notched up many lovers with as much variety as possible in age, gender, jobs before when she lived in Philippines. It made me so horny to kiss those beautiful lips that had sucked her lover's cock and then taste his semen still there, buried deep inside her unprotected juicy pussy. I loved her passionately.

Life seemed to settle back to normal for a while until I took a new job that had me travelling for long spells. My wife was lonely so I suggested she try and see her friends when I was not there.

I had gone away on a business trip to Malaysia. When I phoned my wife, she told me that she would be travelling down to London to stay with her filipina friend Arma. My heart pounded fast and my throat was dry with fear and anticipation. I was angry and excited at the same time. Alma was a charming and sexy 20 year-old filipina who had met her husband in a Makati bar, married him for a visa at passage to the UK, then divorced after a year when he found out she was pregnant with her black boyfriends child. Alma like most filipinas really enjoyed sex and she could not stay long without a man. When she had first divorced she had fell crying into my arms. I had kissed and reassured her and one thing leading to another she had fucked my brains out. Now she was on the prowl for a new husband and every time we saw her it was with a new boyfriend. I knew that if my wife slept there she would be exposed to temptation and goaded by her friend to go out at night, find a stranger in some bar and get some cock in her while she waited for my return. I found myself getting excited, thinking of my lovely little wife fooling around.

As I truly loved my wife I knew I should consider her happiness first so I swallowed hard and instead of telling her what I thought I encouraged her to go to London and have a good time with her friend Alma. Jasmine thanked me saying I was a loving and understanding husband. I knew Alma would tempt and lead my beautiful and lonely wife into being promiscuous and unfaithful. It would not be long before she too would be cheating on me but the thought of another cock stuffed in her pussy just gave me a real hard on.

I tried to phone my wife up the next day but I was unable to reach her cell. I tried several times during the next day with no luck and my worry grew. In desperation I called Alma and she reassured me that my wife was okay. She had left her purse at home containing her cell so I could not reach her. They had both been drinking the previous night she told me. My heart raced as I knew alcohol made my wife behave in an uninhibited and sluttish way. The girls had met two guys in a club they had gone to and they had danced and kissed in the dark to the slow music. Alma had gone home with her man and Jasmine had gone off with hers.

12