Filipina Single Mom

Story Info
A Filipina pick up in Manila.
4.1k words
3.86
47.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielx3
danielx3
111 Followers

I often visit the Philippines. I am very fond of filipinas and, although many are not so interested in foreigners, there are a considerable number that view a white western guy as a good catch, for a number of reasons: we are perceived as rich, and comparatively speaking we probably are; children with a white father are lighter in color, and that is valued; I have also been told that we have bigger cocks. I do not know that as a fact, but because we are generally larger physically than pinoys that is probably true. Many filipinas also believe white guys treat them more considerately. I do not know if that is true, either, but if it is then filipinos must treat their women awfully.

There are plenty of bargirls and prostitutes, always ready and willing for the tourists, but I try to avoid them - they are far too risky in many ways. There are many ordinary filipinas who are quite approachable and, as I have said, it is not difficult to find one who is quite willing to keep company with a foreigner.

Some place like Jollibee is ideal. I find many single moms there who can be intrigued into spending some time with the white guy who is abroad in a foreign country and alone. They feel less vulnerable, because it is their country and you are just trying to find your way around. There are many single moms in the Philippines, especially in my age group, or at least the filipina age group that I am interested in - I don't want young girls in their late teens and early twenties; I want a woman with more experience and closer to my age.

For those who don't know Jollibee, it is a chain of fast food restaurants across the Philippines, so it gets a regular turnover of ordinary filipinos.

It is morning, 9:20am local time, so most of those filipinas who are working are now at work. Jollibee is still busy though and the tables are mostly full, so it is not unreasonable to politely ask if I may sit at a table already occupied by a sweet filipina and a girl who I assume to be her daughter, but might be a young work colleague - I judge the ages of filipinas very badly, they always look so youthful.

Her name is Marie. She is polite and addresses me as 'Sir', which I don't like, but it kind of turns me on at the same time. I know that I am going to fuck her, but it is just a matter of playing the cards properly. I know that she wants me to, but I have to pretend to be the person that she wants me to be, first.

"This is your daughter?"

"Yes, Sir, this is my daughter Marcie, she is just finishing college. She is 18, studying accounts and business. She is very clever girl."

"She is very pretty too, just like her Mom!"

"No, not like me. I am old now. Thirty-eight, not young and pretty."

"I would have thought you were 24, I thought Marcie was your younger sister." She giggles. She does not believe this, but this is actually true - I would have guessed that Marie was 26 but, as I say, I judge ages of asian women very badly. I love how young they all seem to me. Marcie's age I would have guessed more accurately, but I would still have been a couple of years out.

"You have visited Makati before, Sir?"

"Makati? I thought I was in Manila?"

"Yes, MetroManila, Makati is city in Metromanila."

"You see, I don't even know where I am!"

She laughed, "Maybe you need someone to show you around."

"Maybe I do." I said, "I'm obviously lost here."

She smiled.

"I don't suppose," I said, "that you might have some free time?"

She looked at Marcie and then at her watch, neither of which I think was necessary but probably just helped to give her some thinking time.

"We're visiting," she said, "but it's my husband's family - we don't really get on."

"My ex-husband," she added, and looked at Marcie again. "It would be nice to have an excuse not to have to see them, not to have to go back there."

"Because you are doing a good deed for a stranger?"

"Exactly," she said, "there are not enough good deeds these days."

"I need a good deed," I said.

We went to Star City, an amusement park and Manila Zoo. Although the Amusement Park was good, I did not like the Zoo much - I've seen much better and I felt sorry for the animals, so we went instead to Manila Bay.

I took plenty of photographs, especially of Marcie who enjoyed posing for the camera. I liked helping her pose, since it gave me an opportunity to accidentally touch her young breasts with my hands, or press the bulge in my pants against her pert young bottom. At one point, I managed to slip my hand between her legs, applying just a little pressure to her pubic mound, accidentally, of course, and only as much as I dared.

I dared a bit more with Marie, the mother, but less physical, more verbal. I managed to find a chance for some private time with her while Marcie was picking out a hat - I had given her some money to buy one which would frame her face nicely for a good photograph.

We were in a quiet place in the shade from which we could see Marcie trying on the sunhats. It was public, but private enough.

"Your husbands been away for over a year now?", I said, she nodded.

"It must be a bit lonely for you?", she gave a small shrug of the shoulders, but leaned towards me slightly.

"It's that way for me too," I said, "but I have enjoyed today. Travelling around with you and Marcie makes me feel as if I have a small family. It's a nice feeling. You make a wonderful wife and Marcie is a lovely daughter to have."

She smiled, "Thank you," she said, "it has been a lovely day."

"It would be nice," I said, "if we could carry on for a while longer."

"What do you mean, Sir?"

I knew she knew what I meant. I knew she knew that the question was making my cock stiff - she might even have been able to see it, but I knew that I needed to woo her a bit more.

"I love your company." I said, which was a bit lame, but safe, "And Marcie's too." I added, my cock getting a bit stiffer ('rising to the bait', I thought).

I ran my hand up her thigh, "It would be good to have some time together", I said, moving my face close to hers and kissing her gently.

She responded as I hoped she would, returning my kisses and moving against me. Since her body was against mine, it was easy to slip my hand into the warm place between her thighs and she moaned quietly.

"I don't want you to feel that I am taking advantage of you, or treating you like a cheap bar girl", I said, "but I want you to believe that I care about you and Marcie. I'd like to give you something to help both of you out. I want you both to feel more secure. I can cover the food and accommodation and get you both back home safely, but I would like you to have something more than that. Suppose I gave you 20 thousand pesos?"

"You really don't need to do that, Sir, but that is most generous, thank you." Her body moved ever so slightly across the front of my trousers putting a little pressure on my partial stiffness. Filipinas addressing me as 'Sir', especially when I am going to fuck them, is a big turn-on for me.

"You can both come back to my Hotel. We can order food on room service. Marcie will be ok watching the tv, we can find a good film for her. A good film with a lot of noise so she won't get distracted by any other noises. And she'll have plenty to snack on."

Marie agreed, and Marcie was excited when she found out that she was going to get to see my hotel and order whatever she fancied. I don't know what else she thought might happen, but she didn't seem to care. She was happy with her new hat as well, so I think she thought I was a very nice man. I don't know what she thought about my earlier "accidental" groping - maybe she didn't notice or really thought it had been accidental.

To impress them, I got a taxi back to the hotel. It really wasn't far and we could easily have walked, but that seemed a completely unnecessary economy, especially when I had a carefully crafted image to maintain. I also did not want them to realise that I knew my way around Manila much better than I had led them to believe.

They exchanged a few words with each other in Tagalog, or one of the various dialects, in the taxi and giggled. It might have been about the confused foreigner needing to take a taxi ride for just two blocks; it might have been that the taxi driver took us on a journey at least twice as long as it needed to be. Marie said it would be nice to relax in a comfortable air-conditioned hotel room. I said that I was going to pamper both of them well. They giggled again - I'm not sure they understood the word 'pamper'. Marcie repeated the word. I said that they would be treated well.

Some filipino hotels can be prudish about bringing women back to hotel rooms. Every now and again there is some kind of crackdown on prostitution, though not very well managed. I try to avoid trouble by using different hotels, even moving between hotels on a single trip. Hotel management, and filipinos generally, can be a bit unpredictable.

The hotel rooms though, except for the cheapest, are often good and spacious - sometimes by accident. Although I only needed and only paid for a single room, I had a lounge area with a sofa and tv and a separate bedroom. I think it was intended as a family room. Both Marie and Marcie were impressed.

I got them to select what they wanted from the room service menu. I said that I would have to order, but they could answer the door when the food came up. Waiting staff don't really care who is in the room. The order was mainly what Marcie wanted, but I was quite happy with that. I phoned the order down and then spoke to Marie quietly.

"I need to freshen up. I'll have a shower and that will give you a chance to settle Marcie and say whatever you need to to keep her out of they way for a while. Then you can shower too and join me in the bedroom, ok?"

She tilted her head down in agreement. I could see that she appreciated my thoughtfulness and that made her feel closer and happier being with me. I went off to take a shower and, more importantly, to release my cock which felt most uncomfortably restricted in my pants.

After my shower, I put on the white fluffy dressing gown provided by the hotel. I checked that there was one ready for Marie too, which I gave to her.

"There's some scented shower gel", I said, "make yourself smell sweet for me!"

She grinned and disappeared into the bathroom.

I waited a moment to make sure she was not going to suddenly pop out again. Marcie was on the sofa enjoying the room service food and watching some TV program which seemed to be a game show about relationships.

I sat down beside her, letting my dressing gown fall open. My cock was only semi-hard but it started to stiffen knowing that Marcie was looking at it.

"You are bad showing me like this"

"I know you like to see it. You do like to see it, don't you?"

She smiled, she didn't want to say (but of course she did!).

"It's big, much bigger than my uncle's"

"You've seen your uncle's cock?"

"It gets big and stiff, but not as big as yours!"

I thought that I would have liked to have found out a bit more about that, but I didn't have a lot of time before Marie came out of the shower.

"You know that I'm gonna fuck your Momma with it, don't you?"

Marcie looked at me. She gave a slight nod, so that I might think she had not heard or maybe not answered.

"Do you want to watch me fuck your Momma?"

Marcie looked at me, but this time gave no clues.

I fished out five 1 thousand peso notes, "Take these, Marcie, put them somewhere. They are for you, not your Momma." She took them quickly and squirreled them away in her little purse.

"When your Momma comes out of the shower, she and I will go off together, in there," I tilted my head in the direction of the bedroom. "Wait for about 10 mins and then come in, ok?"

She nodded, although she seemed a little embarrassed and I thought her light brown cheeks darkened with a gentle blush of red. She was not sure, but she liked the 5,000 pesos. She wasn't sure what she had been paid for, but she wasn't giving them back.

"It'll be ok, Marcie", I said, "It doesn't matter what your Mom might have told you, it'll be ok. Come in when you want to!"

I reached over and took one of the spare ribs in black bean sauce. I brushed it over my cock leaving a trail of dark sauce.

"Your Momma's going to suck that off!", I told her and disappeared into the bedroom.

A few minutes later, I heard the sound of the TV turned up and Marie came into the bedroom wearing the other fluffy white dressing gown and closing the door behind her. The door had a key, but I had already lost that. I was pleased the door opened and shut quite freely - I didn't want Marie to hear Marcie come in.

Marie saw the black bean sauce spread on my dick. She giggled, knelt down in front of me and took it in her mouth. I stroked her hair enjoying the warm wetness of her sucking.

I would have liked to have had her sucking like that for longer, but I didn't want Marcie to come in too soon. I wanted Marcie to see me fucking her mom, and have her mom not in a position to do much about it.

"I want you out of that dressing gown and on that bed, Marie," I said, "I want the pleasure of feeling my cock slipping up inside you."

I brought her to her feet, pulling her to me and kissing her mouth, letting my tongue slip between her lips, one hand squeezing her breast. "I want you so badly!" I said.

She let her dressing gown fall down, leaving her naked before me. I lowered her to the bed, moving alongside her and slipping my hand again between her thighs into her hot wet place, my index finger pushed inside and I felt her move involuntarily as I touched her clitoris.

I also heard a noise outside, but I doubt that Marie did. Marcie was there waiting, I thought, for the right moment. My cock was already stiff and ready, so I pushed the thick cockhead against Marie's pussy feeling the tip enter her. I felt her cunt muscles gripping as I positioned myself and thrust hard and deep suddenly right up inside her slamming my balls hard up against her buttocks.

She cried out loudly as I entered her so roughly and, suddenly, Marcie was in the room with us.

Marie was completely unaware. All she was aware of was my cock hard and deep up inside her, me pulling it out and then thrusting it back up inside her again. I moved to give Marcie a good view of my big fat cock going in and out of her momma's cunt.

"I wish Marcie could see me fucking you like this," I said, "I wish she could see her slut of a momma getting fucked like this."

"Marcie's cunt is probably tighter," I said, "maybe she is still a virgin. I wonder if she would like to feel my cock inside her like this?"

Marie was only half-listening, but the knowledge that her daughter was both watching and listening made my cock feel bigger and stiffer than it had felt for a long time, so I was fucking Marie vigorously hard both because I was so aroused and for the sake of my audience.

Marcie had moved closer so that I imagined I could feel her breath on me. I was also aware that she had her hand up under her skirt.

"Marcie's here," I said, "she's watching!"

She heard that and started struggling. She said 'No' a couple of times, but I was holding her down and still thrusting lustily into her. I felt the tight contractions of her cunt muscles change, becoming more frequent and that brought me over the edge, shooting what felt like gallons of spunk inside her.

I think Marcie mistook her mother's struggles for an enormous orgasm. Her skirt was off now and her fingers working frantically in her open pussy. She was cumming too.

My cock had slipped from Marie, but I was still on top of her holding her down while she had what seemed to be a heated argument with Marcie in Tagalog. Marcie was close enough for me to slide my hand up between her thighs to feel her hot wet cunt - neither Marcie of her mom seemed to notice but just kept throwing words at each other.

I got up off the bed making no attempt to hide my cock which was still stiff and wet from Marie's vaginal juices. Although I had already come inside Marie and could, even now, see my white sticky semen leaking from her, I was still aroused by the situation.'

"Marcie is sorry, Sir. She was told to stay outside, Sir!"

My fingers were still inside Marcie's slit.

"I think Marcie wants me to fuck her. Her cunt is all hot and wet. She wants my cock inside her."

"Marcie is sorry, Sir. She is virgin."

"I want to fuck her and her cunt says that she wants to get fucked. I'll give you another 10,000 pesos, but I am going to have to fuck her."

There was another argument in Tagalog betwen the two of them. Marcie had moved her hand over mine, holding it where it was in her vaginal opening, so I left my fingers to play there. I didn't understand what the argument, or heated discussion, was all about, but I was sure that Marcie did want to feel my cock inside her. I suspected that Marie was just continuing to vent her anger with her daughter. It seemed to be more mother-daughter stuff than really about me. Marcie actually seemed quite pleased with it all.

The Tagalog stopped. I had expected Marie to haggle with her daughters virginity, but she didn't.

"You must use condom, Sir. She is virgin."

I had wanted to fuck Marcie since I saw her in the Jollibee. She was young and slender with long black hair like many filipinas. She stood slightly over 5 foot, maybe 5'2. Her boobs were larger than many filipinas her age, but there is nothing wrong with that. Her skin colour was a very light coffee. She had big bright eyes and a smile that looked like an advertisement for toothpaste.

I had condoms in my case. You should never go to the Philippines without condoms. It's not always that easy to use them and some filipinas don't like to anyway, but it is a good idea to have them.

Marcie didn't like seeing the condom. There was more argument between them, but I was getting used to that. Although I did not understand most of the quick words between them, I got the impression that Marcie wanted my cock inside her without the condom, as she had just seen happen with her mother.

Marie, breaking off the argument now and then made confusing contradictory statements to me in English, such as: "She is bad girl" and "She is good girl, really, Sir" and "please, Sir, please with condom." Marcie continued to hold my hand where it was warm and very moist, while carrying on her argument with her mother.

Ignoring them both, I pulled Marcie onto the bed, so that I was above her. I don't know what had happened to her panties. She had probably come into the room without panties. Her gash was wet and open. I used my fingers in there a little more and then I used my mouth and tongue; she was sweet, hot and a bit salty - she liked my tongue in her.

But I wanted my cock inside her, and that is what I guessed Marcie wanted. She was squirming, rubbing her thighs together after I pulled my mouth away from her snatch. She was still wearing her blouse so I ripped it open; underneath she was wearing a flimsy bra which had become pulled down on one side exposing a succulent young breast. Marie put her hand over her eyes, maybe not wanting to see her precious daughter getting defiled like this, possibly pretending that it was nothing to do with her.

I looked down at Marcie and stroked the length of my cock so she could see its hardness and tore open the little packet holding the condom. It was pink, ribbed and scented, which was good because I do not like the rubbery smell that they used to have. Marcie watched me stretch it down over my stiffness. She pulled a face - she didn't want the condom, but I agreed with her mother - it would be unfair to give her a pregnancy and spoil her studies, even if she was a cock-hungry slut.

danielx3
danielx3
111 Followers
12