Fill 'er Up!

Story Info
The perks of working at a gas station.
2.3k words
3.72
52.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl lets the wheel glide through her hands as she pulls off the road and into the service station.

Guiding the heavy nozzle into the hole, she squeezes the handle and listens as the pump churns into life, spilling gas into the tank. Looking past the pump, she sees a man standing at the checkout chatting with the cashier. She pulls a pair of sunglasses from the pocket of the tight pink blouse she is wearing, slips them on and pretends not to notice. Shaking the final drop from the tip, she replaces the nozzle.

"That'll be twenty dollars please," the cashier says, hand outstretched. "I-I think I left my purse in the car." Cheryl says, reaching deep in her handbag, "will you excuse me a minute?"

It's a short trip, but Cheryl is quickly out of earshot. "I could really go for that," says the cashier to the man standing with him at the cash desk, "what about you Ted, fancy a bit of that lovely round ass?"

"Are you kidding Carl? I could definitely give her something to stick between those tits. Did you see the way they bounce under that blouse?"

"Yeah, yeah. Tits are nice but give me a nice tight ass in a short skirt any day."

The men gawk as Cheryl reaches her car.

"Look at that!" Carl says, gesturing toward Cheryl's prime, round rump, "I swear she does that on purpose."

"On purpose? You mean she's wiggling her ass like that to get us going?" Ted asks.

"Better believe it. I bet she's loving every minute of it too, showing off like that."

Cheryl opens the glove box and takes out her purse. "Uh, oh, she's got it," Ted says, "mind what you say, she's coming back."

The doors slide apart and Cheryl steps up to the cash desk once more. "Twenty dollars did you say?" Cheryl asks, handing her card to Carl.

"That's right, twenty bucks Miss."

She signs the receipt and shoves the card back in her purse. Smiling politely, she throws the strap of her handbag over shoulder and turns to leave.

"And by the way, it's Mrs. not Miss," she says in a curt tone, "Mrs. Decker."

"So sorry Mrs. Decker. I shouldn't have assumed."

"That's okay. Carl" she says, glancing at his name badge. "Do you have a restroom I could use Carl? I've a long way to go and don't want to make too many stops."

Carl points past the magazine rack, "It's just through there," he says waiting until she is once again out of earshot before adding sarcastically, "Mrs. Decker!"

"She sure told you!" Ted laughs. "Tell you what it is mate, it was all I could do to hold my laugh in. She stood there telling you off like she was your mother or something and you shittin' yourself and saying sorry!"

"I was not shittin' myself," he says, throwing a punch at his friends arm and making him recoil in pain. "She's a customer and I have to be all nice and stuff. It's part of the job!"

"She still had you though, didn't she!"

Carl's face turns from a sulk to a grin as he races for the lock on the door to the shop.

"Tell you what," he says, flicking at Ted's arm, "Miss or no Miss, come with me, I got something to show you."

The two men tip-toe past the bathroom to a door with a sign saying STAFF ONLY, DO NOT ENTER! Once inside, Carl lifts three boxes stacked against one of the walls and hands them to Ted.

"She's so fucking clever, bet she doesn't know about this."

Ted's jaw drops in surprise when he sees what is behind the last box. "Shit!" Ted says, stifling his surprise, "you've drilled a fucking hole in the wall to the bathroom!"

"No I didn't," he says crouching to bring his eye level with the hole, "it was already here when I started. I found it by accident."

"What can you see?"

"Dunno, it's difficult to make out," Carl replies in a hushed voice.

"Has she got her skirt up, can you see her pissing?"

"Will you be quiet you stupid fuck, she'll hear!"

The room is dark and quiet. Ted pulls at his friends shoulder.

"Let me have a look!"

"Fuck off, it's my hole," he says, frowning at how immature his last remark had sounded.

"Come on," Ted insists, "just for a second, I promise."

Carl gets up and lets his friend take his place.

"Look! She's got her panties down around her knees!"

"Will you be quiet!" Carl says, pulling Ted away, "I told you, she'll hear us!"

Carl lowers to peer through the spy hole.

"She must have moved, I can't see a thing," he says, bolting away from the hole and grabbing the boxes placed out of the way. With the last box put back, he turns to the door, pulling his friend out with him.

"And what were you two doing?" Cheryl bellows, beating them out of the restroom and into the corridor.

Carl sees the look in her eyes, turns to his friend and swallows.

Cheryl screams as Carl lunges the distance between them and clamps his hand over her mouth. The bare brickwork is rough against Cheryl's back as she is shoved hard up against the wall of the corridor.

"Now you just listen lady, what we were doing is no business of yours," Carl says, his face an inch from hers. "I'm going to take my hand away and you aren't going to scream! Get it?"

A moment passes as Carl waits for a sign of her compliance. Slowly he releases his grip over the Cheryl's mouth. She jumps towards the door.

"Oh no you don't!" Carl cries, lunging after her before she has the chance to reach the door.

"Let me go!" she cries, falling to the floor.

"I told you not to panic," Carl says, reaching out to cushion his fall and landing on top of her. And there they lie. In silence. The clock ticks on the wall above them. No one speaks. No one makes a sound.

Carl slowly pushes his weight from the floor, releasing Cheryl and allowing her to pick herself up.

"This is getting out of hand." Ted says sheepishly.

Carl looks down at the woman on the floor of the corridor. The same woman they were spying on, the woman he had forced up against a wall and then knocked to the floor when she had tried to escape. He runs his fingers through his dark brown hair, worriedly wrings his hands and opens his mouth to say words, which do not come.

Falling to his knees beside Cheryl, he reaches out as if to comfort her. "Look, I'm sorry," he says. "It's just that you screamed and then you ran and I had to... can't you see?"

Cheryl lies motionless, eyes closed.

And then she moves. Just her right hand. Nothing more. She brings it around and places it beside her thigh. Carl watches as she hooks two painted fingernails under the hem of her skirt and gathers a handful of material.

Cheryl brings her left hand around.

Carl looks at the woman on the service station floor pulling the back of her skirt, exposing more and more of her thighs to his gaze. Little more than a glimpse of her panties are showing as she raises her hips ever so slightly to pull her skirt the remainder of the way until it lies bunched around her waist. Carl gulps.

"Pull my pantyhose down," Cheryl says quietly.

"Beg your pardon?" Carl stammers, astonished.

"Take my pantyhose and pull them down," Cheryl repeats. With another word Carl reaches out and hooks his thumbs under the tight pantyhose.

"Slowly," Cheryl mutters.

Without being asked, Cheryl raises her hips from the floor as Carl pulls slowly at the thin opaque material. He looks down in amazement at the sight before him. White cotton panties dappled with tiny pink flowers cover Cheryl's ass.

"Take those down too," Cheryl continues.

"Are you sure?"

"I want you to pull my panties down for me. What's wrong, do I have to ask your friend?" she says insistently.

Carl does as she asks.

Cheryl opens her legs, affording both men an ample view between her legs. A glistening furrow divides the dark lips of her labia. "Good. Now, I want you both to open your pants and take your dicks out."

Ted looks at Carl.

Carl looks at Ted.

They look at the woman lying on the floor, legs splayed, pussy glistening invitingly.

Ted is the first to step away from his pants and allow his cock to spring free of its confines.

"The guy who had me against the wall," Cheryl announces.

"I want you to watch what your friend is about to do," Carl steps away from her allowing Ted space for whatever she has in mind.

"What is it, what do you want me to do?" Ted asks, nervously.

He hears Cheryl say quietly. "Do I have to draw you a picture?" she says.

Ted drops to his knees between Cheryl's thighs.

"I want you to take the thing of yours and rub it against me, understand?"

Ted nods.

"I can't hear you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Ted whispers.

"It should be pretty hard by now, run it down the crack of my ass all the way to the front but don't let it slip inside, do you hear me?"

"Alright!"

"Good, you can start."

Carl wraps his fingers around the base of his cock.

"That's it," Cheryl says. "All the way down the front of my pussy. No hanging around there and your friend gets to watch you a little more." Ted turns his head to see his friend slowly pumping an erection fit to burst.

"Now do it again but this time I want you to stop when I say."

Ted reaches down and brings his swollen tip once more to rest on her ass. "Remember, slowly does it and you get the treat, right?" Cheryl reminds him.

"Here it comes then Mrs. Decker, I'm at your ass, coming close to your cunt, nearly there."

"Stop right there," Cheryl commands him. "Now I'm pretty wet so it shouldn't take too much." She spreads her thighs a little further and raises her ass. "Now, do it slowly and make sure your friend gets a good view, every single inch as it disappears inside me."

Closing his eyes, savoring the moment, Ted sinks into her. "That's it," Cheryl says, her voice straining at the sharp breath she has had to take. "Now I want your friend to tell me how it looks."

"Fucking brilliant!" Carl chirps enthusiastically.

"You," Cheryl says, a bit breathlessly. "The guy with his dick up me. Take it out, I want to sit on it."

Cheryl looks into Ted's eyes as slowly she lowers herself onto his shaft. "That's good," she says. "You've got quite a nice cock there. But I still feel like there's something missing."

Ted looks puzzled for a moment before he sees her reach back for Carl. Guiding him slowly down she leans her weight on Ted's chest and brings the tip of the new cock to meet her puckering anus.

"Give it a good push, it'll go straight in," she says, pausing, preparing herself to take both their cocks, for the double penetration. "Do it now."

Ted lurches from the floor, burying his cock deep and hard. Carl stabs his cock into her ass and groans as she squeals with pleasure. His face contorted, Carl pulls out and immediately drives straight back in, harder and deeper than before.

Cheryl cries out. "Oh, that's it, give them to me, give me all you've got. I want every last inch. Both cocks at once."

Carl grabs her shoulders. "Don't worry girl, you're going to take everything I've got!" he growls, ramming harder and faster with each stroke.

Cheryl looks down at the cock in her pussy."You're both so hard. I can't take much more!"

Ted's face is red and is breaking out in sweat as his pace quickens. "Not... going... to last much... longer," he says, struggling for breath.

"Ah, your cocks... they're so thick and hard. I want your cum in my pussy. In my ass. Over my tits. Down my throat. Everywhere!"

Carl grabs two handfuls of tit and stabs home for the final time. He clings tight as he groans through clenched teeth. "Take it slut! Take it all! Take my cum!" he yells. Ted soon follows. Along with Cheryl.

"That's it, I wanna' feel you fill me up with your cum!"

Ted's eyes are screw shut as he shoots load after load of cum into her pussy. "Oh yeah! Oh God, that's good!" Cheryl cries, as she writhes, milking both men of their last drops of cum.

~~~~|~~~~

Ted and Carl squint in the mid-day sun over the scrub land behind the filling station.

"Do you believe what just happened?" Ted asks, turning to face his friend.

Carl draws deeply on his cigarette and looks across the field before them. "I didn't believe there were women like that, women who'd drop and take it from two guys, complete strangers as well."

"But she did, didn't she?" Ted replies, a smug grin across his face.

"Sure did."

They hear a car pull onto the forecourt at the front and make their way through the back door.

"Carl?" Ted asks, curiously.

"Yeah?"

"You know that storeroom with the hole in the wall?" Carl stops in mid-stride.

"I was just wondering, do you think I could... you know... when you're out front, in the shop?"

Carl looks at his friend for a moment. "What do you think?"