Fill Her Up

Story Info
Car sex and its aftermath.
1.9k words
4.36
71.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura wore a black miniskirt that came about mid thigh with three buttons running up the side. She wore a black sleeveless shirt that buttoned up the front and no bra or panties. Max began playing with her pussy as they drove out of town that afternoon to see family.

"Open your legs wider," Max said as he began to pull back the folds of her sweet pussy and twirl his fingers through her pubic hair. Laura lifted her hips, slid her skirt up higher and moved to the center of the front seat to accommodate him.

"You didn't wait long to start, " said Laura as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the gentle rubbing. "That's nice, but keep your mind on the traffic too, please." Laura reached down and reclined her seat slightly and closed her eyes.

Max looked at the traffic around them and saw it was light with only a few passenger vehicles and the infrequent tractor-trailer. Max curled his first two fingers around her mound and inserted them into Laura's warm sex. With his middle finger he began to roll her clit against his forefinger and thumb very slowly and gently. Laura's pelvis pushed forward against his hand and stayed there as she began to moan.

"Oh yeah, baby that's it - that's the spot," she said in a throaty voice. "Do it harder."

Max complied as Laura grabbed the back of the seat and put her legs onto the dashboard. As he moved into the passing lane to move around a slower car, Max moved his hand up his wife's chest and gave a gentle pull on her blouse. Two buttons came undone and revealed her tanned breasts and a hint of nipple as he passed the slower SUV. A man looked over in surprise as Max fondled her breasts and then moved back down to her pussy at Laura request.

One of Laura's hands drifted down to her left nipple as Max resumed the rhythm and pressure on Laura's clit. Laura tensed up as she got closer to her orgasm. Max was passing a minivan when Laura, squeezing both breasts in her hands and moaning loudly had her orgasm. Max licked his fingers and drove on, smiling contentedly.

Laura opened her eyes and with a look of pure lust attacked the zipper of Max's pants. Within seconds she had his pants around his knees as she sucked greedily at his hardening penis. Max was in heaven as he imagined the view other motorists would have of his wife. Laura was bent over Max's cock taking him all the way in as she kneeled on the seat. Her ass pointed in the air towards the passenger window and her skirt barely covered her very wet pussy. Even now he was approaching a pick up truck.

Max signaled to pass the truck and then moved up very slowly on the left. With his right hand he reached over and pulled Laura's skirt all the way up over her ass to her waist. Laura didn't hesitate for a moment as she continued to devour his cock. Laura worked her hand over Max's cock while Max pulled apart her pussy lips to show the two men driving the truck. As Max came along side of the truck he saw the driver do a double take. Max said nothing to Laura about their voyeurs as he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Laura sucked harder as she moved a hand back between her legs and began fingering her pussy. The truck sped up to stay even with them as Laura stroked herself. Both men in the truck stared at Laura's pussy and watched her head continue to bob up and down on Max's cock.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," Max said as Laura felt her own orgasm begin to sweep over her. Laura moaned loudly around Max's cock as she sucked his cum from his hot prick. The men in the truck continued to look on as Max's orgasm came over him. Laura continued to drink Max's seed and then lay her head down on Max's thigh as he increased speed so Laura would not know about her audience. Laura looked up at Max and smiled.

"Thank you – Your cock felt so good in my mouth."

"You're telling me. You were really turned on. We've never done this in a moving car before."

Laura sat up and looked around. She didn't make any effort to readjust her clothing. "I wonder if anyone saw us?"

Max continued to look straight ahead as he said, " I don't think so. I only passed a couple cars." Max smiled as he noticed the pick-up truck about a half-mile back. " I'm going to stop up here and get some gas."

Laura lay back in her seat as Max pulled off the exit and turned right towards the sign for the Gas Mart. The town was almost non-existent and the Gas Mart seemed to be the only business around. Two cars were getting gas. As Max got out and began pumping the gas, he noticed that with her seat reclined, he could see most of Laura's chest was exposed and that she was still turned on. Her exposed nipple was standing up and she seemed to be caressing her inner thigh just below her hemline. Max had an idea.

Max got in the car and noticed a familiar looking pick p truck as he pulled in front of the Mart near the windows by the cash register. Inside he could see an average looking 20-year-old manning the counter.

"Honey, why don't you go pay for the gas, " asked Max. Laura sat up in her seat. She looked at Max and reached for her purse as she asked, "How much is it?"

"It's 17 dollars but I don't think you'll need any money," said Max as he took in Laura's exposed breasts and short skirt. Laura smiled wickedly as she looked into the store and checked out the clerk. Max noted a familiar pick up truck parked at the far end of the building and checked out the young clerk. She couldn't see anyone else in the place.

"I'll be back in a few," she said as she unbuttoned all but the top button on her skirt and straightened her blouse so that she was unbuttoned to her navel. Laura walked confidently out of the car and into the Mart.

Inside she noted that the clerk had certainly taken notice of her appearance and was smoothing his hand over his hair as he said hello. He was standing behind a 10 foot long raised counter so that he was a foot or so above her level. Laura smiled brightly as she walked towards him and said " I'm here to pay for the gas but I've forgotten all my money. Can we work something out?"

As she said this her hand slipped up to her blouse and she rubbed her breasts. Laura began to move down around the end of the counter as the young man simply stared and stuttered. Laura stepped up around the back of the counter and as she did her open skirt expose her entire leg to the clerk. Laura walked forward and unbuttoned her shirt as the clerk checked around the store quickly for patrons. Laura kneeled down in front of him and asked, "What's your name?"

"Craig, uh-my name's Craig. Are you sure about this?"

Laura reached up and pulled his zipper down and unbuttoned his pants. "Oh yeah, I'm sure. Just relax."

Laura pulled his thick cock from his pants and began to slowly lick the shaft from the base up to the tip. Craig moaned and reached his right hand up to her shoulder and then began to caress her breast. Laura continued to lick his cock and then sucked him into her mouth completely. Craig let out a gasp. As Laura worked her mouth over Craig's rod, the door to the store opened. Craig saw two guys that he knew named Alex and Steve come in.

"Hey Craig- man, did you see the hottie come in? She is so fucking hot man," said Steve as he looked around the store.

Craig just stared.

"Man you should have seen – we were like taking the highway back from the city and this babe was in her car with some guy givin' him head while he was driving. The guy was opening her up for us while she sucked his cock," said Alex.

Laura was getting really turned on and started going faster on Craig's dick. Craig moaned a little.

"You OK, man?"

"Ugh – yeah…"said Craig as his orgasm got closer.

"So where is she, dude? "

Craig took his eyes off the two guys and gestured downward as he looked down at Laura. Her mouth stretched around his cock and her eyes looked up at him with lust. Craig suddenly started to cum.

Alex and Steve leaned over the countertop and looked down as Laura took her mouth from Craig's cock and jacked him off all over her tits. "Hi there, guys. You caught my little show in the car, huh?" Craig moaned loudly as his cum sprayed out over her tits. Laura took his cock back into her mouth and sucked up the last bit of cum oozing for his spent dick.

"Holy shit," said Steve.

Alex was already unzipping his pants and moving around the counter to stand near Laura. She smiled and stood up. Alex pushed her towards the back of the store where there were two tables and chairs. Steve followed as Max quietly entered the store.

"C'mon baby, show us some of what we saw in the car," said Alex as he pulled his long thin penis out of his pants. He pushed Laura forward so that she leaned over the table and put her elbows down to support her. Alex pulled up her skirt and was not surprised to find her without panties. Her juices were running down her legs.

Steve pulled his pants off and sat on the table in front of Laura. Without hesitation she engulfed his entire cock with her hot mouth and began working him. Alex spread Laura's legs apart and began sliding his cock up and down over her wet slit. Laura moaned loudly and said, "Stick it in me. I need your cock inside me."

Alex rammed his cock forward into her very tight, warm pussy. Alex pounded her very fast as he ran his hands over her hips and up her back to her neck. He grabbed her forcefully around the shoulder as her pounded into her with abandon. Steve used one hand to pull her closer to his cock as he told her how good her mouth felt. Laura swirled her tongue all around the head of his cock and pulled his foreskin back with her fingers as she gave him a supreme blowjob. Craig and Max watched from around the corner.

Alex called Laura a slut as he came deep inside of her. Steve was also unable to hold on any longer and began spewing his cum into her mouth as Laura moaned and swallowed. When she was done, Max stepped out and clapped loudly. The two men grabbed for their pants but then saw that Max was not troubled by scene. Max helped Laura clean up as she kissed them men and thanked them for helping her out. Laura scolded Max for not telling her anyone had seen them in the car, but she was not really mad.

Straightening her clothes and saying good bye to Craig, Alex and Steve, Laura and Max resumed their trip.