Fill Me Up

Story Info
Stepdaughter confesses secret need to Dad.
1.4k words
4
171.3k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Paul Fields. I am a 50 year old economic analyst at the United Nations. Due to my job, I have met many exotic women from all over the world, and just a year ago I married one - Evelyn Santiago, a consul from Chile.

Evelyn was a serious, highly religious Catholic woman when I met her, who had an 18 year old daughter from a brief first marriage. Evelyn and I got hitched after a brief flirtation, and I moved into her NYC penthouse apartment last year.

That brings us to today. Evelyn is a hauntingly beautiful, high-cheekboned Latin with a sexy body she will never let me see naked. Due to her religious hang-ups, we can only have sex once a month, in the dark, in the missionary position.

Evelyn's daughter Cely has just returned from boarding school, and at 18 is planning to enroll in NYU in the Fall.

Due to my pent-up sexual frustrations, I have begun to study Cely closely since she returned home. Cely is very voluptuous, with gigantic tits and a fat ass, but she keeps everything enclosed in white blouses, grey jumpers, and black knee-high sox. Cely always wears her long raven hair pinned up, and she completes the school girl look with thick black-frame glasses and a large crucifix around her neck at all times.

Last night, Evelyn and I were sitting in the living room - I at my work desk, and Evelyn on the couch watching her insufferable religious t.v. programs. Suddenly, Cely burst into the apartment in tears, running in haste to her room.

Evelyn looked up coldly at me and told me to check on her daughter.

Rising apprehensively, I walked with mixed emotions to my stepdaughter's room. After all, wasn't it her mother's place to comfort her? However, Evelyn only had emotions for Jesus. Knocking gently on Cely's door, I opened it slowly when I got no answer beyond muffled sobbing.

Cely lay on her side in the bed, still wearing her school girl outfit, crying and kissing her crucifix. Oddly, she was also holding a pillow between her legs and rocking feverishly back and forth.

"Cely, what is so wrong?" I asked tenderly, and I instinctively climbed on the bed and cradled her sobbing face.

"Daddy, I have been so sinful - I cannot tell anyone but God!" Cely whispered desperately, and she clutched at my shirt in her fevered state.

I felt my cock stiffen in spite of myself, but I recovered and helped Cely to her feet.

"Honey, go take a quick shower, and I will tuck you in - just like Papa did in Chile." I said warmly, and as I spoke, I reached up and freed Cely's hair from her clasp.

Cely looked up at me with wet, puzzled eyes, yet she also hugged me tightly as she sexily shook her hair loose. "O.k, Daddy- I will be right back."

I quickly returned to the living room to check on Evelyn. Without even looking up, Evelyn shooed away my explanation of events. I turned on my heels and raced to our own bedroom, where I peeled off my clothes and jumped into my own shower. Washing in a hurry, I toweled off and threw a short terrycloth robe over my naked body.

As I returned to Cely's room, I heard her shower just ending, so I strategically lay on the bed awaiting her entrance.

Cely walked in with a towel in her hair and a towel wrapped around her magnificent curves. I was stunned at the sight of her brown heaving tits still straining to get out of their confines.

I could make out the dark upper circles of her areolas peeking over the top of the towel. Cely's ass and pussy were less than 3 inches from complete exposure.

Cely smiled through her tears and kissed her crucifix. It was the first time I had seen her without glasses, and she had suddenly turned into Salma Hayek in front of me.

"Oh, Daddy- you have showered as well!" Cely whispered, and as she climbed on the bed her wet tits shook like twin jellied candies. Cely lay next to me with her head on my chest, and my head began to swim as I gently removed her head towel and smelled her silky hair.

"Now then, tell me of your troubles." I whispered tenderly, and Cely clutched me tighter, throwing her right leg over my body.

"Oh, Daddy- how can I begin? I was caught being naughty with the boys at school last semester, and today I found out, they recorded me doing bad things."

Cely's words went through me like a rolling sexual thunderstorm. My 8 inch cock immediately grew to it's full length, and Cely's naked leg was now in contact with it as it escaped from the folds of my robe. Why didn't I lock her door when I came in? I could still hear the t.v. droning in the next room, yet I was two tugs of cloth away from being naked beside my wife's daughter.

"What- what did you do with these boys?" I asked in a hoarse whisper, and I stealthily unknotted her towel in back as Cely wiggled against me.

"Daddy, please don't be mad. I-I sucked their cocks and they came in my mouth." Cely's gaze went from my chest to my fat, turged cock. We both watched it dance and lurch obscenely in the air, pointing straight at the ceiling.

"Honey, I'm so sorry about this." I lied. "It's just a reflex action." I took my left hand and grasped my cock at the base, and pretended to try to put in beneath my robe. In truth, I raised up a bit against the pillows, which pointed my cock directly at my daughter's face.

"Oh, Papa. Your cock is so big - bigger than the boys at school. Please, Daddy - can-can I taste it?" Cely tenderly took my hand off the cock and began to stroke it slowly. On each pass, she scooped pre cum from the head and squeezed the purple bulb until it oozed more.

Cely raised up on her elbow, which caused her towel to fall off. Looking once at the door, she leaned down and put her fat nipple into my mouth.

"Uhhh--I hope Mommy doesn't come in!" Cely said sexily. She was in total control of me. Cely tightened her grip around my cock and pumped with authority as I suckled and gurgled all over her sodden brown tits.

At this point, I didn't care about anything except fucking this wet pussy which was leaking all over my leg. Raising a finger to my lips to silence Cely, I pulled her on top of me and impaled her on my fat shaft.

"Oh, Daddy! I 'm cumming now!" Cely mouthed through gritted teeth, and she began to rock and buck on top of me, her huge tits swaying and jiggling in obscene cadence.

As I clutched my daughter's teenage jugs, I erupted from a pent-up month's worth of boiling cum into her sucking pussy.

If my wife heard the bucking headboard over her loud t.v., it no longer mattered to me. All I could think of was Cely, who jumped off my spurting prick and jammed her hairy cunt into my mouth.

"Uhh--Daddy- lick your cum out- hurry! I am not with protection!" I obeyed her with a hint of alarm, and reluctantly swallowed my own spunk as it poured out of Cely's gaping fat pussy lips.

Cely clamped her hands on my head and ground her puss into my mouth. From her shuddering gyrations, I knew she was cumming again.

Cely collapsed on the bed beside me, and I kissed her forehead and left the room.

My wife stood in the hallway, arms folded and a look of pure hatred on her face. She had heard everything, and now she glared with menace at my still-hard cock, wet with her teenage daughter's pussy juice.

"I just found God." I said coldly, and I grabbed Evelyn's wrist and forced her to the floor. For the first time ever, I stuffed my throbbing cock into her sanctimonious mouth. I ground my hips with relish, knowing that Evelyn was not only tasting her daughter, she was going to swallow our combined spendings.

As Evelyn choked and twisted her head, I roared like a lion and began spurting thick clumps of spew down her throat. With perfect timing, naked Cely came into the hallway and steadied her mother's head as I shot everything I had down her violated throat.