Fill the Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, baby," whispered the sex goddess breathlessly. "Hey!"

He smiled. "Yes?"

"Come again — will ya?"

He kissed her forehead and went for his clothes.

When he was out of her sight — he dimmed the lights. In the dark, Joel put back on his clothes. He heard that Katey was doing the same. In a moment, she spoke.

"Okay — you can turn the lights back on."

Joel did, and saw Katey's familiar slight figure clad in jeans and sweatshirt once again. She was putting the panties she'd worn in the scene back into her overnight bag. "Not bad for an amateur," she smiled at Joel. "Toss me that costume piece, will you?" she said, pointing at the black underwire bra.

Joel grabbed it from the couch, checking the label before he tossed it her way. "34FFF/H", it read. Joel looked again. Three Fs and an H? What could that mean? The only thing he could be sure of is that it meant big. But now — when he looked at her upper body, where that bra had been working mightily just seconds ago — nothing. Where had all that delicious body mass gone, he wondered? More to the point — where had it all come from in the first place?

"You wanna rehearse again tomorrow?" Joel asked, not sure if he should try to kiss her outside the parameters of the scene. He decided he'd better not.

"Sure," she smiled. "But write another scene. Same characters for us. Add another girl."

"Another girl? Are you going to play more than one role?" Joel asked.

"No, silly," she laughed. "I know another actress with similar gifts. I'll ask her to come."

"What does she look like?" Joel wanted to know.

"Doesn't matter," Katey shot back. "Just write the role the right way." She smiled sardonically and made her way to the front door.

"Oh, Joel," she turned and said on her way out.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe you'd better work a little on your acting skills!" she cracked.

"Why? What was wrong?" Joel challenged her.

"Oh, I don't know," Katey mused. "I just think your character would have had a bigger dick, that's all." She went out the door. "See you tomorrow."

Joel considered her comment. He hoped it was good-natured banter... but maybe he should try to bolster his skills a little. Well... first! He needed to work on a new script. He turned to the computer and began typing.

ACT ONE, SCENE TWO

DEREK: I'm glad you're both here, girls. I've been told I'm too much man for any one woman.

CHARLENE: Really? Show us!

ANNA: Yeah! Let me unbutton my bursting blouse first...

CHARLENE: Showoff! My titties are bigger.

ANNA: You wish!

CHARLENE: And much, much sexier.

ANNA: Bullshit! MINE are! Look at them! Look at how they point out at you! And here, they have the greatest bounce...!

DEREK: Girls, don't fight. Let me be the judge.

I've always felt that touch is the only true test...

12