Filled To Capacity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now the chair I was sitting in had become a little uncomfortable and I stood up slowly, my cock still in Terri's mouth. She didn't skip a beat or miss a stroke, just groaned a little and kept on sucking. Watching my organ disappear into, then reappear from her face, I thought "Wow!! In-fucking-credible." I felt overwhelmed by this incredible adventure. But now I wanted to taste her pussy, and to show her that I too possessed some skill in oral sex. She looked so fucking sexy squatting on her heels while she fellated me that I almost didn't want to disturb her. I knew, though, that if I didn't stop her soon, I'd be loosing a thick blast of come down her throat. "Come on, baby," I said, "let's go to bed. I want to taste some of that pussy of yours." She took my dick from her mouth and looked up at me. It was the first time she'd opened her eyes since her face had dived into my crotch. And that smile of hers I had fallen in love with beamed out bigger and brighter than ever.

I stripped off the rest of my clothes and lay down on my back on the bed. Terri came and stood by the bed. I guess she wasn't sure what to do next, so I told her, "Come here, baby, and sit on Zilla's face." I loved the way she followed directions. Without wasting a second she climbed on the bed, and came and straddled my upper chest in a 69 position, her ass about 6 inches above my face. I said, "Come on baby, bring that pussy down to me." I watched, delighted, as she lowered her pussy carefully onto my face. Her lips were glistening with moisture, filling my nose with the sweet aroma of sex. I stuck my tongue out just before she landed on my face, and, grabbing her fleshy white ass, pulled it down to me, burying my tongue deep into her wet cunt. "Aaaaaaaahhhhh... Mmmmmmm," she exclaimed when my tongue penetrated her vagina. Soon I felt her pussy contract and her body shake in a powerful orgasm. "O God! O God! Agggggghhhhh! Yeeasss..!" My open mouth was soon filled with her syrupy pussy juices, but my tongue showed her cunt no mercy. Her pussy juice was delicious, and I wanted more.

Now I really went to work on her cunt. Grabbing a buttock in each hand I pulled her ass down on my face and licked her pussy with some force. I wanted to show her that her pussy belonged to me. I also wanted more of that sex juice, and my tongue explored every crevice it could reach, trying to make the floodgates open again. Her moans and the way she threw her ass from side to side told me she was close, and that I would soon be able to quench my thirst. Her cries had become increasingly urgent, eventually reaching a crescendo. "Ohhhh... yeah, baby. Suck my clit... Mmmmmm... Yeah, that's it... Now lick my pussy... Ohhh, suck my cunt, Zilla...O...O.. O...I'm cuuuuummmmmiiigggggggg." I hung on tight to her thick soft ass cheeks, using my tongue, my nose - shit! I used my entire face on her pussy. I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock. It had been a long time since I'd done a sixty-nine. Let me tell you, it one was awesome. Her moaning while she sucked my cock almost brought me to the edge, and the vibrations I felt when the tip of my cock reached the back of her throat sent waves of electricity through my body.

I couldn't take any more, but I damn near had to lift her off my cock. She didn't realize how close she had been to getting a mouthful of thick hot cum.

"God damn! Did a white boys teach you to suck dick like that."

She gave me a little smile. "I just love sucking cock... I forgot to tell you that."

She was so fucking cool, and we both started laughing. I like a woman who can laugh during sex. It eases the tension and makes everything more comfortable. But it was time to get down to business. I needed to focus on why I had come here, and I had come for pussy.

"Come on, baby," I ordered. "Move that ass around and we'll see how much dick that pussy of yours can take."

She smiled and scrambled round over my body. Then she straddled me again, but now her pussy was poised over my crotch. I watched her grab the base of my cock with her left hand and began feeding the head into one of the tightest, and wettest, pussies I've ever entered. Whenever I thought she would have to stop I'd see another, then another, inch of black cock sink into that sweet white pussy. The voyeur in me took over and reveled in the sight of her pussy stretching and adjusting to my cock's thickness. Terri had closed her eyes again and I saw her wincing from the pain, but she had set her cunt muscles a mission to take my cock far into her body. When it was in much deeper than I had thought was possible she slid back up so that just the tip of my cock was lodged in her hole. She opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

"Are you ready, mister Zilla?"

"Yeah, baby... I am so fucking ready... Gimme that pussy."

In one swift motion she dropped the whole of her body weight down on my cock.

"Aaaaaagghhhh! Yeah, baby."

I shouted I as felt my cock go deep into her cunt. When I felt those big round cheeks resting on my balls I realized I had hit the pussy jackpot.

"Yeah baby... fuck me... ride my fucking cock...work that fucking pussy."

Terri didn't waste a second, but started bouncing up and down on my cock like a mad woman. Her pussy was unbelievable, it was so fucking tight. She placed her small little white hands on my chest for balance and rode me like a champion. I tell you, this woman knew how to ride a cock. From time to time she stopped, with my cock buried to the hilt in her cunt, and ground her pussy into my crotch. Watching her grind that pussy really got me energized. She was totally and completely satisfying me, and I knew that she was also satisfying her own needs.

I pulled her close and kissed her deeply while she continued to ride my cock without missing a beat. Still kissing her, I rolled her over so that now I was on top. It was my turn to fuck her, and hers to be fucked. I pushed her legs wide and back, then positioned myself between them and gazed at my target. She looked so fucking beautiful lying on her back with her legs spread and her cunt so naked and vulnerable. I sat back on my heels for a moment and watched her massaging her clit. Then, jutting my hips forward and flourishing my cock in her face, I said:

"Mmmm... baby... you want this big black dick?... Tell me you want it... Tell me you want me to fuck you... Tell me you want this black dick."

"O God yeessss...I want your dick, daddy... give it to me... pleeeease! fuck me... please! Zilla, fuck me with your big, black cock."

I lunged forward, and with one mighty thrust slammed my cock deep into her gooey snatch. I fell on top of her and we kissed passionately while I began working my shaft in and out of that amazing pussy. I thought, if there is truly a heaven, then it must be right here, between this woman's legs.

I knew I couldn't last much longer. In fact, I was surprised to have lasted this long without blasting off. However, now focused on my own orgasm, I started to increase my pace. Terri must have understood, because she spread her legs wide to allow me to sink my cock even deeper into her delicious white body. I pounded away at her pussy, feeling her body trembling from each powerful thrust. Her breathing got faster, and so did mine. With my every thrust I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing my cock.

"Mmmmm... yeah, baby... you like that, don't you? You like that dick...is your pussy filled to capacity now, huh? Is it?... Is it?"

I felt her body shake violently in a powerful orgasm, and she cried out:

"Yeessss...yeess...yesss... yess... I love your fucking cock... O..O..O... God... I'm cuuuuummmmminnnngggg!!"

I had to use all of my strength to hold myself back...

"That's it, baby... Cum... Cum...Cum for me, baby...cum on my big black cock!"

Her pussy started to contract and suck in my cock, taking me past the point of no return.

She continued to moan and shake, then she said,

"Fuck me, Zilla... O God yes... Fuck me... I want to feel you're hot cum shooting into me."

It was all I needed to hear. I gave her two more deep thrusts, then buried my cock into sweet white pussy and let myself go.

"Aaaaaagggghhh! Agggghhh! Yeah ,baby... take it! Take it...!" I screamed.

Never in my life had I cum so fucking hard and so fast, thick hot jizz blasting out of my cock. I collapsed on top of her and held her tight as I continued to pump my cock in and out of her cunt, filling it with my seed. Her pussy was amazing. I could feel its fleshy walls squeezing my cock, sucking out everything I had to give. With my cock buried deep inside her, I felt my own cum overflowing from her pussy and down my balls. It put a smile on my face, cause it was what I'd said I was going to do. I'd said I would fill this woman's pussy to capacity, and I had.

When I was finally able to catch my breath, I opened my eyes to see the prettiest smile. It was almost like a dream. Terri was a beautiful, and she was also a nice woman. I sat back on my heels to take another look at her pussy, and, let me tell you, there's nothing like seeing a freshly fucked pussy with your own cum leaking out of it. Her pussy glistened as our mixed fluids leaked slowly out and down to the crack of her ass. I rolled off her and gave her a little kiss. Then I whispered in her ear:

"You were awesome, baby... That's was some of the pussy I ever had."

"Did you really enjoy it, or do you say that to all the girls you fuck after meeting them on the Internet?"

I told her the truth.

"Terri, I'm not that lucky. Shit like this just doesn't happen to me. You're the first girl I ever met over the Internet that I have fucked... and I'm not lying, baby. Your pussy was just incredible, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing yourself with me."

She looked at me with those beautiful eyes and said,

"No man ever said such nice things to me before. You're sweet and kind, and I want to thank you for a wonderful afternoon. And let me tell you, your cock is magnificent... and you did fill my pussy to capacity. I mean, Jesus Christ, your cum is still leaking out of me!"

Both of us looked down at the thick globs of cum still leaking out of her pussy and started to laugh. It had to be one of the best times I'd had ever had. And the whole adventure had started out just cause I was sitting in front of my computer, bored to death.

I didn't want to overstay my welcome so I started to get dressed. Terri went to the bathroom, I guess to wash up. When I was dressed, and had again thanked Terri for a nice afternoon, I was about to head for the front door when I saw from her expression that she wanted to say something. I said,

"Is everything ok, babe? You look like there's something on your mind."

She smiled at me. "Can I ask a question?"

"Sure, baby, you can ask me anything"

"How do you feel about older women?"

I started to laugh, but now, for the first time, she didn't smile back.

I said, "Terri, I guess you really don't know me that well yet. I LOVE OLDER WOMEN. Actually, you're the youngest woman I've had sex with in about 5 years. I usually mess with women in their 40s or early 50s."

The smile that I loved lit up her face again. I asked her why she'd asked that.

"Can I tell you a little secret?"

"Sure, baby."

"Well, my mother and I are very close, and since my dad passed away we have gotten even closer. We once picked up a man and both of us fucked him. We had a really good time. My mother's an attractive woman and built just like me. We talk about that wild night all the time. She's very conservative and modest on the outside, but in the bedroom she's a firecracker who loves cock.

I felt my cock growing as I guessed where this conversation was heading. Terri gave me a wicked smile and said,

"Do you think you might be interested in filling two pussies to capacity?"

We both started laughing. I couldn't believe my luck. I looked into her eyes and said,

"Baby... it would be my pleasure to fuck both you and your momma. Just say when and where."

She threw herself into my arms and gave me a big hug and a kiss.

"Oh... thank you, Zilla. You are truly the best."

It dawned on me that she still didn't know my name.

"Terri, sweetheart, my real name is Wilson, in case you wanted to know."

She stepped back and stuck out her hand, saying, "Nice to meet cha, Wilson." It was quite funny and we both started laughing again. We had shared an entire afternoon of fucking and sucking and she hadn't known my name!

I was walking towards the door when I heard her say,

"I love calling you Zilla... Can I still call you that?"

I turned and said,

"Baby... you can call me anything you want,... just CALL ME."

And call me she did. The following Wednesday I went over to her place and fucked her real good. Thursday night she called to say her mother was coming to town on business. Terri had told her all about me, and her mother was really looking forward to meeting me.

It's now Friday morning and I've had no sleep. I told you that last Saturday had been one of the best times I'd ever had in my life. Tonight I anticipate a new sexual journey, fucking and sucking the pussy that gave birth to one of my greatest sexual adventure to date. I'll let you know how it goes down...PEACE

The end ---or just the beginning

Peace, Blackzilla

Please send all of your comments to the email address in my profile. Like always I respond to all e-mail.

12